The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Captain America > Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2014, 02:07 AM   #901
Hunter Rider
Ronin
SHH! Administrator

Default Re: "Yeah, it's going to be fun"- The Black Widow/Scarlett Johansson Thread

Old 02-08-2014, 02:32 AM   #902
Hulk-1700
Beast

Default Re: "Yeah, it's going to be fun"- The Black Widow/Scarlett Johansson Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Rider View Post
Goddess.

Old 02-08-2014, 02:35 AM   #903
Just_Human
Side-Kick

Old 02-08-2014, 05:19 AM   #904
Hawkingbird
I want to be Kate Bishop

...your point?

Old 02-08-2014, 05:26 AM   #905
Young Superman
The Last Son of Krypton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Rider View Post

WOW!!!

Old 02-08-2014, 08:30 AM   #906
Raiden
Hunk of Junk Soars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_Human View Post

Still beautiful.

"I know I'm asking a lot, but the price of freedom is high, it always has been, and it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not." - Captain America
Old 02-08-2014, 12:03 PM   #907
SharpTeeth
Side-Kick

I forget how young Scarlett is - she's only 29! Probably because she's been famous so long and has looked like she was 25 ever since she was 15. I'm glad though - it means that if they ever do a Black Widow movie, she'll probably still have the physical ability necessary for the stunts.

Old 02-08-2014, 03:23 PM   #908
Just_Human
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkingbird View Post
...your point?
that she is fugly

Old 02-08-2014, 04:32 PM   #909
starwolf_oakley
Side-Kick

A Black Widow solo movie wouldn't be totally solo. All the Marvel movies so far give the main hero backup in various forms. Iron Man has Pepper, Happy and Rhodey. Thor has Sif and the Warriors Three. Captain America has Peggy Carter and the Howling Commandos.

I suggest Contessa Valentina Allegra DeFontaine (Val for short) and Yelena Belova, the new Black Widow as an uneasy ally.

Old 02-08-2014, 04:52 PM   #910
Three_Inches
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by starwolf_oakley View Post
A Black Widow solo movie wouldn't be totally solo. All the Marvel movies so far give the main hero backup in various forms. Iron Man has Pepper, Happy and Rhodey. Thor has Sif and the Warriors Three. Captain America has Peggy Carter and the Howling Commandos.

I suggest Contessa Valentina Allegra DeFontaine (Val for short) and Yelena Belova, the new Black Widow as an uneasy ally.
This.

You could easily add Hawkeye, Nick Fury, Maria Hill, Falcon, or maybe even Cap.

Old 02-08-2014, 04:57 PM   #911
regnak
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three_Inches View Post
This.

You could easily add Hawkeye, Nick Fury, Maria Hill, Falcon, or maybe even Cap.

Not Cap, he wouldn't be second fiddle in a BW movie. Also they wouldn't waste one of the films Chris Evans is contracted for like that.

Old 02-08-2014, 08:27 PM   #912
AnneFan
Hathaway #1

Yes, there could be other character in a solo Widow outing. Fury would be fine, giving out her task, etc, and a few other characters could be included. With Widow being the centre of the film. Her driving the plot forward.
Quote:
that she is fugly

Rio 2 - Song One - Interstellar - The Intern - Alice 2
Old 02-08-2014, 08:46 PM   #913
Suzanne78
I AM GROOT!

Quote:
that she is fugly
Butwhathuh???

I hope you're just joking.

Old 02-08-2014, 09:43 PM   #914
Loki882
Side-Kick

Yeah, you could put Fury or Hill in a BW solo movie as support. Heck, you could probably put Hawkeye in it if and make it work.

Old 02-08-2014, 09:52 PM   #915
Suzanne78
I AM GROOT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki882 View Post
Yeah, you could put Fury or Hill in a BW solo movie as support. Heck, you could probably put Hawkeye in it if and make it work.
I'm thinking a Widow and Hawkeye movie tracing her origins with the Red Room/HYDRA/whoever programmed her initially, which could likely bring in Winter Soldier (MOAR BUCKY!!!) and then it would work in Clint bringing her into SHIELD.

They can call it "From Budapest With Love."

YOU'RE WELCOME MARVEL!!

Old 02-08-2014, 10:45 PM   #916
AnneFan
Hathaway #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzanne78 View Post
I'm thinking a Widow and Hawkeye movie tracing her origins with the Red Room/HYDRA/whoever programmed her initially, which could likely bring in Winter Soldier (MOAR BUCKY!!!) and then it would work in Clint bringing her into SHIELD.

They can call it "From Budapest With Love."

YOU'RE WELCOME MARVEL!!
Hehe. Deadlier than the Male could be a good title. Referring to black widow spiders as well as the Winter Soldier.

Rio 2 - Song One - Interstellar - The Intern - Alice 2
Old 02-08-2014, 10:56 PM   #917
starwolf_oakley
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki882 View Post
So M and Q, then?
Fury or Hill could be the M of the BW movie. The Q could be Tony Stark or Simon Williams.
Simon Williams before he became Wonder Man ran a munitions company so he could be the new weapons tech for SHIELD. I guess Hawkeye is Sylvia Trench or Moneypenny.

Old 02-09-2014, 09:38 AM   #918
Three_Inches
Side-Kick

I just want her solo film to have that shot of her running in front of a crashing plane like the cover of one of her upcoming comics.

Old 02-09-2014, 11:11 AM   #919
Mysteryman
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneFan View Post
Hehe. Deadlier than the Male could be a good title. Referring to black widow spiders as well as the Winter Soldier.
I like that title.

Old 02-09-2014, 03:48 PM   #920
Smashlilman
Ouch!!!!

Quote:

She looks like a normal girl you'd met in High School. In those pictures.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Old 02-09-2014, 04:02 PM   #921
xeno000
Raining hell from above

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smashlilman View Post
She looks like a normal girl you'd met in High School. In those pictures.
A lot of ordinary-looking kids grow up to be gorgeous.

Old 02-10-2014, 11:42 AM   #922
Hulk-1700
Beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeno000 View Post

Four gifs of nothing but total awesome sauce.

Old 02-10-2014, 05:39 PM   #923
Hawkingbird
I want to be Kate Bishop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzanne78 View Post
Butwhathuh???

I hope you're just joking.
Don't feed the troll

Old 02-10-2014, 06:09 PM   #924
coluanprime
Side-Kick

I'm surprised there hasn't been a controversy over heels like there was for the Avengers, given that there seems to have been arguments over everything else (except for maybe the shade of red used in the black widow symbol). Personally I didn't mind them given that they weren't shown onscreen often (if at all) and seemed to be there only to make her seem a little taller next to her cast mates.

Old 02-10-2014, 10:07 PM   #925
hafizbat
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeno000 View Post

Was this interview recent? Evans looks in GREAT shape here. He looks closer to his bigger TFA size than the leaner TWS size.

Closed Thread