The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Captain America > Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2013, 02:39 PM   #201
Ksb36
Side-Kick

Default Re: "Yeah, it's going to be fun"- The Black Widow/Scarlett Johansson Thread

Have any of you ever seen Evans and Scar Jo onscreen together? They have no--I repeat NO--chemistry of any kind. It's fricking painful to watch them play opposite one another romantically (see Nanny Diaries for proof).

LOL. They are certainly not going to play any sort of romantic partners in this film. I guarantee it.

Old 06-06-2013, 02:41 PM   #202
scifiwolf
Side-Kick

Default Re: "Yeah, it's going to be fun"- The Black Widow/Scarlett Johansson Thread

Welcome as well. Widow won't get a section. It'd be like giving Stan Lee a section for being in Marvel movies. Even if she were to get a movie to herself, it would likely end up having a forum for that movie under The Avengers section.

Old 06-06-2013, 02:58 PM   #203
Suzanne78
I AM GROOT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksb36 View Post
Have any of you ever seen Evans and Scar Jo onscreen together? They have no--I repeat NO--chemistry of any kind. It's fricking painful to watch them play opposite one another romantically (see Nanny Diaries for proof).

LOL. They are certainly not going to play any sort of romantic partners in this film. I guarantee it.
I'd prefer Widow and Cap as buddies myself; I think they're much better suited for that anyway.

Old 06-06-2013, 03:10 PM   #204
Three_Inches
Side-Kick

Sorry for my noob-ness guys.

Can I ask why CBM can't be linked here..?

Old 06-06-2013, 03:15 PM   #205
BoredGuy
Killing Time

have to ask a mod that one
I just assumed it's because most of the commenters there are a bunch of douchenozzles

but i guess there's probably a better, real reason behind it

Old 06-23-2013, 12:36 PM   #206
Three_Inches
Side-Kick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=od-I7...embedded#at=14

Widow vs Winter

Old 06-23-2013, 12:39 PM   #207
Three_Inches
Side-Kick

Oops. Can't attach images yet.

Last edited by Three_Inches; 06-23-2013 at 12:40 PM. Reason: Oops. Can't attach images yet.
Old 06-23-2013, 12:41 PM   #208
Bert
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three_Inches View Post
That is awesome! So excited for this movie! Phase 2 is rockin!

Old 06-24-2013, 11:15 AM   #209
Three_Inches
Side-Kick

According to JoBlo, "with Scarlett Johansson having a leading role in the 2014 sequel, it's no surprise the film will "go more in-depth on Black Widow’s back story and gadgetry.""

Old 06-25-2013, 12:07 AM   #210
I SEE SPIDEY
HYPE AWARD WINNER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksb36 View Post

They certainly didn't in that film.

...It's Batman and Superman, lets just be honest, I don't know how you get bigger than that--Zack Snyder.
Old 06-30-2013, 12:56 AM   #211
SilentWarriorZ
men of bats

I wish we get to know more about her character and not just as shield Agent

Old 07-01-2013, 03:15 AM   #212
MCU
Side-Kick

So possible spoilers...................So sorry if Im late or something but have you guys seen the pic were Widow kisses Cap? So happy. Really hope shes his permanent love interest. Ever since I saw that random animated film that show Cap and Widow fall in love and have a kid I only seem them together.

X-Men: Days of Future Past
Guardians of the Galaxy
The Avengers: Age of Ultron
The Fantastic Four
Ant-Man

Star Wars: Episode VII
Old 07-01-2013, 09:23 AM   #213
cherokeesam
SHIELD Director Coulson

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCU View Post
So possible spoilers...................So sorry if Im late or something but have you guys seen the pic were Widow kisses Cap? So happy. Really hope shes his permanent love interest. Ever since I saw that random animated film that show Cap and Widow fall in love and have a kid I only seem them together.

Yeah, I'm sold on the Cap-Widow relationship, even if it's only for this movie. Despite all the haters we're already seeing in this thread.

...They move like slick cotton on oil.

---Echostation, 3/18/2014
Old 07-01-2013, 12:04 PM   #214
Ms. Marvel
Side-Kick

What if they have been trolling us this whole time (with the pictures)?

1. Captain America: The Winter Soldier 9.5 2. The Amazing Spider-Man 2 7.5 3. X-Men: Days of Future Past 9 4. Guardians of the Galaxy 9.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzanne78 View Post
But Captain America: The Winter Soldier wins. Everything. My first born son, even. It's the unicorn of the MCU.
Old 07-01-2013, 02:32 PM   #215
cherokeesam
SHIELD Director Coulson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Marvel View Post
What if they have been trolling us this whole time (with the pictures)?

It takes time (not to mention money) to set up and shoot scenes. You don't waste that on "trolling" the fanboys gawking from the rafters.

But to those who fear a budding Cap-Widow relationship: the majority of anything any movie shoots is left on the cutting room floor. Often, they shoot branching plotlines and pick and choose which scenes turn out best. If the Russos decide the kiss isn't integral to the movie, they'll leave it out.

...They move like slick cotton on oil.

---Echostation, 3/18/2014
Old 07-01-2013, 02:54 PM   #216
I SEE SPIDEY
HYPE AWARD WINNER!

I don't get fearing the romance. As long as it's decently handled I don't care.

Old 07-01-2013, 07:35 PM   #217
Gary Griffith
Side-Kick

I think we're gonna get some Cap/Widow romantic action. It doesn't really mean anything, but in The Avengers, I always noticed how Chris does this little smile in the scene when he helps Natasha "hitch a ride" on one of the Chitauri cycles, almost like he was more than just impressed with her physical prowess or her bravery. Just felt (to me) like he was kinda crushing on her (of course it is Scarlett, so how can you not crush on her?)

Plus I think Agent 13 will turn out to be Carol Danvers. I know people don't agree, but that's my theory and I'm sticking with it!

Old 07-01-2013, 07:38 PM   #218
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Griffith View Post
I think we're gonna get some Cap/Widow romantic action. It doesn't really mean anything, but in The Avengers, I always noticed how Chris does this little smile in the scene when he helps Natasha "hitch a ride" on one of the Chitauri cycles, almost like he was more than just impressed with her physical prowess or her bravery. Just felt (to me) like he was kinda crushing on her (of course it is Scarlett, so how can you not crush on her?)

Plus I think Agent 13 will turn out to be Carol Danvers. I know people don't agree, but that's my theory and I'm sticking with it!
"The Avengers" was definitely a good preview/hint of what was to come between Steve and Natasha IF romance is in stored for them in WS. We had quite a few scenes with them interacting with each other and you could already tell that they respected each other in the film.

Old 07-02-2013, 04:14 AM   #219
bert19
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB-the-Hunter View Post
The super soldier serum OBVIOUSLY had effects on his brain. Do you not remember the part where he said he can't get drunk because the serum effected not only his muscles, but also his cells (Which include his brain cells, since the mind is what is effected most when becoming drunk).
In Red Menace, he also mentions that he sees faster after he avoids getting hit by an AIM doofus.

Old 07-02-2013, 11:05 AM   #220
SilentWarriorZ
men of bats

I hope the Romance is real but still feel somewhat its a Identity cover up scene

Old 07-02-2013, 01:15 PM   #221
DN91
Star-Spangled Man

I still don't think there's a romance, just a professional closeness, if you will.

Old 07-02-2013, 01:47 PM   #222
BoredGuy
Killing Time

Yeah i don't think were gunna have the Cap-and-Widow-lovey-time story
They kiss to avoid detection, and I'm almost positive that's it.

Many people like and have mentioned that Widow has been a strong female who didn't need to be a love interest
it would be quite the step backwards if now she was just "Cap's girlfriend"

And if she must date someone, I just don't see Black Widow going for a boyscout like Cap

Last edited by BoredGuy; 07-02-2013 at 01:50 PM.
Old 07-02-2013, 01:51 PM   #223
Son of Coul
They call me Mr. Pym

Being in a relationship wouldn't automatically make her "just Cap's girlfriend" though.

Old 07-02-2013, 01:53 PM   #224
BoredGuy
Killing Time

ehh, kinda though
it's his movie, so in the film she would literally be "cap's girlfriend"
Cap's too high profile to pair with Widow, it would diminish her
That's why I prefer her with WS (or even Hawkeye for that matter) they're both kinda b-list, so they work well together, one does not overshadow the other

Last edited by BoredGuy; 07-02-2013 at 02:00 PM.
Old 07-02-2013, 02:21 PM   #225
Bert
Side-Kick

I still hold out hope that Cap makes up for lost time and bangs every Female in Cap 2... Cap 3 takes place on Maury after they all find out about each other.

Closed Thread