The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > SHH Community > SHH Community Forum

Old 03-10-2013, 12:34 AM   #1
Nell2ThaIzzay
Banned User

Default Hayden Panettiere touched my hand last night, and I'm never washing that hand again.

I'm sure everyone is at least aware of the show "Nashville". Well, appropriately enough, it shoots regularly in Nashville, and I live just outside of Nashville, and I had an opportunity to go up to Nashville last night and film as an extra. So as a theater major who is about to graduate and get into acting, I took the opportunity and was on the set of the show last night. I don't know if I'm going to actually be seen on TV or not, but probably. It was a pretty exciting experience for me. If nothing else, it's something I can put on my resume to help me start off, and I felt like it was an educational experience to get on a major television set and see how things are done.

And to top it all off, while I didn't get a chance to meet meet her, Hayden Panettiere was pretty interactive with all of the extras, and came by and shook hands with everyone and stuff. So I had that opportunity too. She's just as gorgeous in person as she is on TV.

Nell2ThaIzzay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 12:37 AM   #2
Project862006
Banned User

Default Re: Hayden Panettiere touched my hand last night, and I'm never washing that hand aga

this you

Project862006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 12:39 AM   #3
Erzengel
|-o-| (-o-) |-o-|

Default Re: Hayden Panettiere touched my hand last night, and I'm never washing that hand aga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nell2ThaIzzay View Post
I'm sure everyone is at least aware of the show "Nashville". Well, appropriately enough, it shoots regularly in Nashville, and I live just outside of Nashville, and I had an opportunity to go up to Nashville last night and film as an extra. So as a theater major who is about to graduate and get into acting, I took the opportunity and was on the set of the show last night. I don't know if I'm going to actually be seen on TV or not, but probably. It was a pretty exciting experience for me. If nothing else, it's something I can put on my resume to help me start off, and I felt like it was an educational experience to get on a major television set and see how things are done.

And to top it all off, while I didn't get a chance to meet meet her, Hayden Panettiere was pretty interactive with all of the extras, and came by and shook hands with everyone and stuff. So I had that opportunity too. She's just as gorgeous in person as she is on TV.
Morg is going to sever your hand and wear it.

Old 03-10-2013, 01:00 AM   #4
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nell2ThaIzzay View Post

How are you from Nashville and a 49ers fan?

"When I was in college, I was belittling the woman who later become my wife for not knowing who Boba Fett was, and she responded by asking me if I knew who the Prime Minister of Israel was. Surprisingly? Not Mon Mothma."-BKV
Darthphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 01:07 AM   #5
the last son
Side-Kick

Who?

Old 03-10-2013, 01:08 AM   #6
The Boy Scout
Side-Kick

The cheerleader from Heroes.

The Boy Scout is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 01:09 AM   #7
Piper Maru
Side-Kick

Maggie Hairypalms?

Old 03-10-2013, 01:09 AM   #8
Nell2ThaIzzay
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthphere View Post
How are you from Nashville and a 49ers fan?
I'm not from Nashville. I was born and raised in the Bay Area. San Jose, to be exact.

But I moved to the Nashville area about 5 years ago, and while here made the decision to go back to school.

Old 03-10-2013, 01:22 AM   #9
JJJ's Ulcer
Old, cigar chompin' grump

I bet she's posting on a forum somewhere "Nell2ThaIzzay touched my hand last night and I'm never washing that hand again!!!1" as well.

But seriously, she's just a person like you and me. Don't put her on too high a pedestal. I'm sure she's got her own gross habits and messed up secrets. Maybe I'm cynical, but I'm not into the celebrity worshipping thing.

JJJ's Ulcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 01:28 AM   #10
The Boy Scout
Side-Kick

I heard she likes to eat the scum between her toes.

The Boy Scout is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 01:51 AM   #11
DarknessOfDeath
We're badasses...

Omg ...this thread is funny lol. hahaha.

DarknessOfDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 03:05 AM   #12
Nell2ThaIzzay
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJJ's Ulcer View Post
I bet she's posting on a forum somewhere "Nell2ThaIzzay touched my hand last night and I'm never washing that hand again!!!1" as well.

But seriously, she's just a person like you and me. Don't put her on too high a pedestal. I'm sure she's got her own gross habits and messed up secrets. Maybe I'm cynical, but I'm not into the celebrity worshipping thing.
It's not so much "celebrity worship" as much as it is 1.) I think it's fun to meet celebrities and 2.) being on a TV set was an exciting experience for me, even if it was just as an anonymous extra in the crowd that may or may not be on TV, because being in TV, film, and theater is what I want to do for a career and I thought it was a great experience to see everything 1st hand and how it all operates.

Old 03-10-2013, 03:06 AM   #13
Piper Maru
Side-Kick

I wonder if any celebrities visit these forums. It would be interesting to hear their thoughts on some of their demented fans.

Old 03-10-2013, 03:11 AM   #14
Nell2ThaIzzay
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piper Maru View Post
I wonder if any celebrities visit these forums. It would be interesting to hear their thoughts on some of their demented fans.
"Demented"?

I figured the "never washing that hand again" was pretty obviously a joke. Maybe not?

Old 03-10-2013, 03:13 AM   #15
Piper Maru
Side-Kick

Sarcasm detector broken?

Old 03-10-2013, 03:28 AM   #16
Nell2ThaIzzay
Banned User

Quote:
Sarcasm detector broken?
Apparently so. It didn't read as sarcastic.

Old 03-10-2013, 03:58 AM   #17
Optimus_Prime_
Banned User

I was star struck meeting Clinton for the first time, the second time not nearly as much. It's cool, you met a celebrity. I've met Tom Brady, Clinton, Bush, John Mayer, and a few others; they are just people, the novelty wears off, especially when you get to hang out with them. I've never met a female celebrity, although I'm sure it's very cool. That's really neat, and not everyone gets to do that.

Optimus_Prime_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 04:04 AM   #18
Piper Maru
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus_Prime_ View Post
I was star struck meeting Clinton for the first time, the second time not nearly as much. It's cool, you met a celebrity. I've met Tom Brady, Clinton, Bush, John Mayer, and a few others; they are just people, the novelty wears off, especially when you get to hang out with them. I've never met a female celebrity, although I'm sure it's very cool. That's really neat, and not everyone gets to do that.
It's pretty cool that you got to meet some celebrities. You must have been pretty nervous?

Old 03-10-2013, 04:10 AM   #19
Darkness Falls
Do Try To Keep Up.....

hayden's a really nice girl, i met her a few years ago at our supernova expo here in aus

Better Call Saul
Darkness Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 04:44 AM   #20
Samuel Jackson
Bad MF

Quote:
This is ok.

Samuel Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 04:56 AM   #21
Piper Maru
Side-Kick

I certainly hope so!

Old 03-10-2013, 10:30 AM   #22
Morg
Dance time
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erzengel View Post
Morg is going to sever your hand and wear it.
Nah, don't want his stinky hand

He can send me Hayden and I won't ban him

Morg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 12:17 PM   #23
Pink Ranger
I got magic to do

Quote:
Yeah, I want Morg to stop sending me pictures of Wolverine to autograph. I'm a serious actor in musical theatre now, dammit!

~H.E.~
Pink Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 12:32 PM   #24
Ultimatehero
Life is infinite

For some reason, you say you know someone on here or are someone on here - people jump on you. Don't take it personally. Don't want to name all the people I've seen and talked to through my career, but it is always awesome seeing how down to earth some celebrities can be.

Ultimatehero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 12:53 PM   #25
Morg
Dance time
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Ranger View Post
Yeah, I want Morg to stop sending me pictures of Wolverine to autograph. I'm a serious actor in musical theatre now, dammit!
I think you got me messed up with the wrong mod

Morg is offline   Reply With Quote