The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > SHH Community > SHH Community Forum

Old 03-11-2013, 03:16 PM   #26
Enriquespy
Side-Kick

Default Re: Chemtrails: What in the world are they Spraying?

And they would win what with this?

Meh, I'm a lazy sceptic.

"Evening, Commmmmmmmmmmmmmmissionerrrrrrrr"

Enriquespy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 03:18 PM   #27
Hotwire
Dealin' W/ Demons

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickNitro View Post
How could you say its not plausible? You said before the logistics of hiding this operation from the general public would be impossible.....Its hard to argue this because honestly there is no concrete evidence. The government would hush anyone on the inside of ANY NUMBER of things they hide from the general public.

They would also die before they admit to an atrocity like this, it would be complete anarchy. Its also hard for you to say, unless you have vast knowledge on aerodynamics which you very well may I don't know you to make a general statement like "it looks like way too much for those planes to carry".
I didn't say it was too much to carry, I said that kind of volume of liquid would make the plane unstable.

My biggest issue is that conspiracy theorists are claiming that one commercial airliner can carry enough chemical to spray a steady stream for a hundred miles or more.

Hotwire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 03:19 PM   #28
NickNitro
Extra Terrestrial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enriquespy View Post
And they would win what with this?

Meh, I'm a lazy sceptic.

Its not that they would win. Its said they used these Chemtrails initially to help prevent/fix Global Warming issues but the chemicals they were pumping into the atmosphere has in fact had negative effects on our ecosystem and general human health. Its their cover up of 1. Chemtrails existing and 2. Them having negative effects on our health.

Thats what I've come to understand at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotwire View Post
I didn't say it was too much to carry, I said that kind of volume of liquid would make the plane unstable.

My biggest issue is that conspiracy theorists are claiming that one commercial airliner can carry enough chemical to spray a steady stream for a hundred miles or more.
I just assumed "making the plane unstable" and too much to carry were one in the same.

Maybe the exact numbers are over exaggerated and I don't doubt it, some of these theorists are a bit off their rocker but the general argument still holds up.

Peasant 3: ..... I got better.

Last edited by NickNitro; 03-11-2013 at 03:24 PM.
NickNitro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 03:22 PM   #29
Enriquespy
Side-Kick

Makes more sense than the "gasses to control the population theory"

That much I concede.

Old 03-11-2013, 03:27 PM   #30
NickNitro
Extra Terrestrial

Every time you bring up gasses to control the population I immediately think of The Scarecrow lol.

Last edited by NickNitro; 03-11-2013 at 03:31 PM.
Old 03-11-2013, 03:28 PM   #31
Enriquespy
Side-Kick

Me? I just bring it up this one time.

Old 03-11-2013, 03:31 PM   #32
NickNitro
Extra Terrestrial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enriquespy View Post
Me? I just bring it up this one time.
Ive been bouncing around threads. Ignore me

But it did make me think of Scarecrow. Just in case you were still wondering.

Old 03-11-2013, 03:35 PM   #33
Hotwire
Dealin' W/ Demons

I did some math for you. Your one video showed the Denver sky. Now, Denver takes up about 155 square miles. There are 640 acres in one square mile. That's 99,200 acres. Now, looking up a chart about fertilizer, it takes 100 gallons of liquid to spray one acre. That means, to cover a city the size of Denver, you're talking about 9,920,00 gallons. For reference, the world's largest aquarium, Georgia Aquarium, only holds 8.5 million.

Logistics still seem plausible?

Oh, and the interior volume of a 747 is just over 234,000 gallons or, roughly 2% of the volume needed. So, that means it would take at least 50 747s filled to the brim to get the job done.

Last edited by Hotwire; 03-11-2013 at 03:42 PM.
Old 03-11-2013, 03:38 PM   #34
NickNitro
Extra Terrestrial

I'm sure this is over years....there isn't one aircraft that just fell swoops over one town and covers it all at once I'd assume. Small doses over an extended period of time is a lot easier to cover up then 1 big air craft spraying the entire west coast in an evening.

I said before that the numbers are probably off but it still doesn't change the fact that the Government could be sending air crafts up to spray chemicals without the general public knowing.....?

Last edited by NickNitro; 03-11-2013 at 03:44 PM.
Old 03-11-2013, 03:50 PM   #35
enterthemadness
The Triumvirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvolo View Post
Our government functions on capatilism which only works if there is a market. Seems counter productive to our government's interests to kill the people that keeps that market going which in turn fills their coffers.

See, I believe in conspiracies. But what you just said makes sense. This whole end game of a NWO really doesn't make sense. We live in a material world. That is how our economy functions. Killing off 90% of the population probably isn't a wise thing to do.

enterthemadness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 03:54 PM   #36
Hotwire
Dealin' W/ Demons

Quote:
I'm sure this is over years....there isn't one aircraft that just fell swoops over one town and covers it all at once I'd assume. Small doses over an extended period of time is a lot easier to cover up then your argument of 1 massive aircraft spraying the entire west coast in an evening.

I said before that the numbers are probably off but it still doesn't change the fact that the Government could be sending air crafts up to spray chemicals without the general public knowing.....?
Okay, back to the math. A 747 has an interior volume of 243,000 gallons, assuming they go up completely full. Now, the cart gave a conversion of 100 gallons per acre. That means that one 747 could spray 2430 acres. 640 acres to a square miles equals 3.8 square miles. Or, a 200 foot wide swath about 100 miles long.

Still sounding plausible?

Old 03-11-2013, 03:54 PM   #37
NickNitro
Extra Terrestrial

Its not the wise thing to do though! This conspiracy is that they didn't intentionally want to harm humans/the ecosystem but inadvertently did. And because of this they have been covering up this whole situation.

I know I mentioned earlier about the whole seeds that could withstand the poisons that the government have been making to counteract their mess up but that's a very obscure conspiracy that hinges off of this one.

Old 03-11-2013, 04:03 PM   #38
NickNitro
Extra Terrestrial

Quote:
Okay, back to the math. A 747 has an interior volume of 243,000 gallons, assuming they go up completely full. Now, the cart gave a conversion of 100 gallons per acre. That means that one 747 could spray 2430 acres. 640 acres to a square miles equals 3.8 square miles. Or, a 200 foot wide swath about 100 miles long.

Still sounding plausible?
http://contrailscience.com/contrail-or-chemtrail/

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread332326/pg1

Here's a debunk of what links I just posted.

http://metabunk.org/threads/661-Debu...allast-Barrels)

To be honest take everything with a grain of salt, just never stop asking questions. Especially when it has to do with a Government so known of cover ups and other conspiracies.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Last edited by NickNitro; 03-11-2013 at 04:06 PM.
Old 03-11-2013, 04:16 PM   #39
Doctor Evo
Side-Kick

Quote:
I know I mentioned earlier about the whole seeds that could withstand the poisons that the government have been making to counteract their mess up but that's a very obscure conspiracy that hinges off of this one.
Of course, this implies that the only plausible cause of the soil toxicity is this supposed government operation. We know that this is not the case.

Doctor Evo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 10:37 PM   #40
moviedoors
Side-Kick

http://skeptoid.com/episodes/4027

moviedoors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 04:29 AM   #41
OutRiddled
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvolo View Post
Our government functions on capatilism which only works if there is a market. Seems counter productive to our government's interests to kill the people that keeps that market going which in turn fills their coffers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by enterthemadness View Post
See, I believe in conspiracies. But what you just said makes sense. This whole end game of a NWO really doesn't make sense. We live in a material world. That is how our economy functions. Killing off 90% of the population probably isn't a wise thing to do.
Government are very anti-free market. They are in essence, monopoly men who want to consolidate everything for themselves. They and the corporate oligarchy. Money is only given value because we, the sheep, accept it as value when in reality it is nothing but digital information in a computer (material money is either manufactured paper, polymer or cheap metal alloys).

They'll kill off 90% of the population when 90% of the population are made redundant, not 'economically viable'. Which means replaced by cheaper and more efficient means of production. Then they just become more mouths to feed, at which point killing them off would constitute a saving.

OutRiddled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 08:38 AM   #42
C. Lee
I'm not old...I'm ancient
SHH! Administrator

If the government wanted to kill off part of the population....there are much easier, effective, cost efficient ways to do it than covertly and slowly spraying something randomly into the air at high altitudes.

C. Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 08:49 AM   #43
OutRiddled
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Lee View Post
If the government wanted to kill off part of the population....there are much easier, effective, cost efficient ways to do it than covertly and slowly spraying something randomly into the air at high altitudes.
I really don't know what the deal with 'chemtrails' is. Or if they exist.

Conspiracies are conspiracies - people making plans in secret. It happens all the time. They even have a legal category for it - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_%28crime%29 . So, conspiracies definitely exist, they are not just the domain of nutters and screwballs who hate the government.

But what is "government", anyway? What are you referring to? The people who work in your local government departments? How about the guy who delivers the mail? He's part of the conspiracy as well.

HaHa, no........ there are powerful people out there who have a large stake in the system. Corporations. Large banking families.

The people who own it, get other people to run it for them. It's a pyramid structure. Only the people at the very top know what's going on.

OutRiddled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 08:55 AM   #44
cherokeesam
SHIELD Director Coulson

Quote:
I did some math for you. Your one video showed the Denver sky. Now, Denver takes up about 155 square miles. There are 640 acres in one square mile. That's 99,200 acres. Now, looking up a chart about fertilizer, it takes 100 gallons of liquid to spray one acre. That means, to cover a city the size of Denver, you're talking about 9,920,00 gallons. For reference, the world's largest aquarium, Georgia Aquarium, only holds 8.5 million.

Logistics still seem plausible?

Oh, and the interior volume of a 747 is just over 234,000 gallons or, roughly 2% of the volume needed. So, that means it would take at least 50 747s filled to the brim to get the job done.
It's not 747s. It's KC-141s: military tankers.

And no, it's not tinfoil hat conspiracy. It's an almost daily occurrence where I live. I live in the sticks. The boondocks. The wilder side of the Blue Ridge Mountains. The nearest airports are an hour and a half drive away in either direction, and a quick look at the FAA's daily flight paths of commercial traffic show only 2-3 flights a day in this region.

And yet: on nearly every blue-sky day here, I can hop in the car or sit on my front porch and see the air filled with chemtrails. Filled. Chemtrails that linger for 4+ hours at a time. Chemtrails that crisscross each other, sometimes in giant Xs, sometimes in tic-tac-toe patterns. I sit and watch the jets fly across the sky, spewing whatever's in that **** for ten miles in any given direction....then they turn around and come back and start another row. Same planes, just flying back and forth. Sound like commercial 747s to you?

And it *is* KC-141s. I've watched them through my binoculars when they get low enough to the ground. All-white, unmarked. I can look up the Google flightpath or whatever it's called at any given time they're up there spraying, and instead of showing commercial traffic, it lists them as unmarked military.

People have taken pictures of them loading up at Warner Robbins Air Force base in North Georgia, about 300 miles from here. They've got enormous spray-nozzles fitted to their wings. They're bloated military-grade cropdusters, and they dust the hell out of our skies on a regular, and very frequent, basis.

Why are they doing it? Hell if I know. I've read lots of conspiracy theories about it, ranging from the plausible to the sublimely ridiculous. I guess the theory I most believe is the one that NickNitro said --- that there's documented proof that, since the 1990s, the US government has been conducting cloud-seeding experiments to raise the albedo (reflectivity) of the earth's atmosphere to the sun in efforts to generate cloud cover to prevent global warming. Hell, the original idea came from Tesla himself back in the day.

All I know is that after they spray, our previously beautiful blue skies get swallowed up by ugly, semi-transparent murky puke-gray clouds. Unnatural-looking, and full of chemically-induced rainbows ("chembows"). And all the kids, old folks, and other health-risk people in our hills and valleys invariably come down with what the local doctors can only call "unspecified upper respiratory infections," which fills up hospital emergency rooms, doctor's offices, and drugstores around here.

Chemtrails are a fact of life in this neck of the woods.

I miss our blue skies.

...They move like slick cotton on oil.

---Echostation, 3/18/2014
cherokeesam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 12:26 PM   #45
Hotwire
Dealin' W/ Demons

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeesam View Post
It's not 747s. It's KC-141s: military tankers.

And no, it's not tinfoil hat conspiracy. It's an almost daily occurrence where I live. I live in the sticks. The boondocks. The wilder side of the Blue Ridge Mountains. The nearest airports are an hour and a half drive away in either direction, and a quick look at the FAA's daily flight paths of commercial traffic show only 2-3 flights a day in this region.

And yet: on nearly every blue-sky day here, I can hop in the car or sit on my front porch and see the air filled with chemtrails. Filled. Chemtrails that linger for 4+ hours at a time. Chemtrails that crisscross each other, sometimes in giant Xs, sometimes in tic-tac-toe patterns. I sit and watch the jets fly across the sky, spewing whatever's in that **** for ten miles in any given direction....then they turn around and come back and start another row. Same planes, just flying back and forth. Sound like commercial 747s to you?

And it *is* KC-141s. I've watched them through my binoculars when they get low enough to the ground. All-white, unmarked. I can look up the Google flightpath or whatever it's called at any given time they're up there spraying, and instead of showing commercial traffic, it lists them as unmarked military.

People have taken pictures of them loading up at Warner Robbins Air Force base in North Georgia, about 300 miles from here. They've got enormous spray-nozzles fitted to their wings. They're bloated military-grade cropdusters, and they dust the hell out of our skies on a regular, and very frequent, basis.

Why are they doing it? Hell if I know. I've read lots of conspiracy theories about it, ranging from the plausible to the sublimely ridiculous. I guess the theory I most believe is the one that NickNitro said --- that there's documented proof that, since the 1990s, the US government has been conducting cloud-seeding experiments to raise the albedo (reflectivity) of the earth's atmosphere to the sun in efforts to generate cloud cover to prevent global warming. Hell, the original idea came from Tesla himself back in the day.

All I know is that after they spray, our previously beautiful blue skies get swallowed up by ugly, semi-transparent murky puke-gray clouds. Unnatural-looking, and full of chemically-induced rainbows ("chembows"). And all the kids, old folks, and other health-risk people in our hills and valleys invariably come down with what the local doctors can only call "unspecified upper respiratory infections," which fills up hospital emergency rooms, doctor's offices, and drugstores around here.

Chemtrails are a fact of life in this neck of the woods.

I miss our blue skies.
Well, that just makes it even less plausible. See, the maximum take off weight of the KC-141 is 342,100lbs. Now, since a gallon of water weighs 8.34lbs, the most that plane could hold would 41,019 gallons, and that's not even allowing for fuel. I posted earlier, you need 100 gallons to spray 1 acre so, that means the KC-141, fully loaded, could spray a maximum of 410 acres or, .64 square miles.

See, I used the 747 because it's the largest mass produced aircraft available. The KC-141, well, only 285 were ever made and the youngest one is 45 years old.

Old 03-12-2013, 01:24 PM   #46
cherokeesam
SHIELD Director Coulson

Quote:
Well, that just makes it even less plausible. See, the maximum take off weight of the KC-141 is 342,100lbs. Now, since a gallon of water weighs 8.34lbs, the most that plane could hold would 41,019 gallons, and that's not even allowing for fuel. I posted earlier, you need 100 gallons to spray 1 acre so, that means the KC-141, fully loaded, could spray a maximum of 410 acres or, .64 square miles.

See, I used the 747 because it's the largest mass produced aircraft available. The KC-141, well, only 285 were ever made and the youngest one is 45 years old.
Yep, sure is implausible. So what are those jets flying back and forth over my valley, holographic illusions?

...They move like slick cotton on oil.

---Echostation, 3/18/2014
cherokeesam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 01:45 PM   #47
Hotwire
Dealin' W/ Demons

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeesam View Post
Yep, sure is implausible. So what are those jets flying back and forth over my valley, holographic illusions?
They could be doing a number of things. What they're not doing, is trying to hose down your community. Especially from Warner Robbins in CENTRAL Georgia, about two hours south of Atlanta. Now, Ft. Gordon is near the GA/SC border but, given that only 285 of those planes were ever built, I'd imagine the base might have two or three at best. And with two runs or two planes to cover each square mile, you're really pushing into an amount of air traffic that you would not be able to cover up.

Seriously, when you crunch h numbers, the conspiracy theory falls apart. I mean, at best, with those numbers, the largest trail could only be 185 ft wide and 18 miles long. Anything longer than that, there's no way it's being sprayed.

Old 03-12-2013, 02:10 PM   #48
NickNitro
Extra Terrestrial

I don't understand why this argument has become "how big the trails are" as opposed to the fact that there's evidence they are happening.

If you dump and ounce of sulphuric acid into a lake, its still doing damage, no matter the size.

Old 03-12-2013, 02:15 PM   #49
Hotwire
Dealin' W/ Demons

Quote:
I don't understand why this argument has become "how big the trails are" as opposed to the fact that there's evidence they are happening.

If you dump and ounce of sulphuric acid into a lake, its still doing damage, no matter the size.
Look up the term "parts per million" and you'll understand. It has to do with levels of concentration and the amount of this mystery chemical you would need to meet a significant impact.

Old 03-12-2013, 02:27 PM   #50
NickNitro
Extra Terrestrial

How do you explain the the levels that have been tested in waters/snow/soil that have been known to have these air crafts fly daily over their area in these unique patters? Its not a mystery chemical, its Aluminum/Manganese/Barium. There are way to concentrate these toxins, so maybe 85 ft wide and 18 miles long could yield such high results?

http://rense.com/general82/chemit.htm