The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Superman > Man of Steel

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2013, 12:02 PM   #251
geetard
Interstellar Voyager

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane52630 View Post
I hear they are gonna release something on June 14.

Old 03-13-2013, 12:03 PM   #252
Kane52630
Terminated Glitch User

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You heard it first! [/elmayimbe]

Old 03-13-2013, 12:11 PM   #253
alejandrita439
Side-Kick

Quote:

Old 03-13-2013, 12:45 PM   #254
gomez147
You're not just anyone

So... Did you guys hear about that new Superman movie going to be released in summer?

Old 03-13-2013, 12:49 PM   #255
Kevin Smith
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime View Post
Some info from Hollyweird:

--Total Film Cover was a leak, should have been pretty easy to figure out. Wasn't supposed to be revealed yet which is why Total Film was slow to react. Seems like there was an issue where a distributor in the UK sent the magazines out early?

--There have been no Man Of Steel screenings the last couple weeks. There will be some coming up for 1)Folks that worked on the film & 2)Magazine and Newspaper "Tier 1" press.

--Should be obvious, but there is going to be a plethora of magazine covers/articles coming out the next couple weeks...including 2 more EW covers, which IF true, is unorthodox.

--As you've heard before, character posters are finalized. Thought they should have already been revealed, but that's happening asap.

Please be true!

Old 03-13-2013, 01:06 PM   #256
hopefuldreamer
I'm a girl!

Quote:

I think back to my father. As a farmer, he had a natural understanding for the Earth. I remember him telling me this world is capable of providing for all its creatures. Even now, with so many more people, there exists enough food for everyone.

"The problem," Pa used to say, "is people. As far back as we go, we've always had problems with sharing. Seems everyone's too busy holding on to what they've got to care how their neighbors are doing."

*\S/T*
Old 03-13-2013, 01:27 PM   #257
Kal-El.9859
X-Men Gold Team

Quote:
Probably some crappy pics from a magazine taken with someones cell phone....

You live, you die, you fight...as brothers
Old 03-13-2013, 01:30 PM   #258
Visceral
Side-Kick

trailer?

Someone on this message board had sex with my dog
Old 03-13-2013, 02:39 PM   #259
Fedor
Side-Kick

This thread is dying out.....

Old 03-13-2013, 02:41 PM   #260
ConnorKon-El
Amateur Film Nerd

It is.

Old 03-13-2013, 02:42 PM   #261
I SEE SPIDEY
HYPE AWARD WINNER!

It will be fine whenever WB releases the posters. Still I am surprised things slowed down this quickly.

...It's Batman and Superman, lets just be honest, I don't know how you get bigger than that--Zack Snyder.
Old 03-13-2013, 02:43 PM   #262
Glassjaw
In training

Least we know we'll have Total Film scans by friday, so something to look forward to.

Old 03-13-2013, 03:16 PM   #263
DoomsdayApex
Ćzrael "Fallen Angel" X.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimJimBinks View Post
Monday April 1st, or Friday April 5th?
Nope. March 15th or March 18th.

Assuming of course that WB wants to promote MOS over 42 and Hangover 3 instantly after Wonderstone hits theaters on Friday.

Henry Cavill: The Ultimate Man-Crush
(Move on over Tom Hardy)

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Quote:
Oldman: "Wow, this is it."

Nolan: [facetiously] "Yeah. [pause] Unless you want to whore your ass out for a load of money for ‘Batman 4."
Quote:
Nolan: "I've gotta pee. It's a two pee movie. I need to make a shorter movie next time."
Quote:

Nolan: "Oh, it's on. Here Emma, hold my vest."
Old 03-13-2013, 03:22 PM   #264
Nemeres
Easy, miss. I've got you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glassjaw View Post
Least we know we'll have Total Film scans by friday, so something to look forward to.

TUUUU-TUUUU-TUUUUUUUUUUU...
Old 03-13-2013, 03:30 PM   #265
BH/HHH
Cavill's Hairychest

I don't think it will boom again in this thread until the trailer tbh

THE GREATEST COMIC BOOK MOVIE OF ALL-TIME
Old 03-13-2013, 03:34 PM   #266
G.Godfrey
Darkseid's Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by BH/HHH View Post
I don't think it will boom again in this thread until the trailer tbh
I hope the trailer premiers online early on in April. Seems movies coming out around MOS are debuting new trailers online (After Earth and Lone Ranger both had em these days) so hopefully MOS follows soon. I still say April 5th would be a good date. Would be the same timeline from release as TDK and TDKR 3rd trailers.

Old 03-13-2013, 03:38 PM   #267
BH/HHH
Cavill's Hairychest

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Godfrey View Post
I hope the trailer premiers online early on in April. Seems movies coming out around MOS are debuting new trailers online (After Earth and Lone Ranger both had em these days) so hopefully MOS follows soon. I still say April 5th would be a good date. Would be the same timeline from release as TDK and TDKR 3rd trailers.
Really really hope so

THE GREATEST COMIC BOOK MOVIE OF ALL-TIME
Old 03-13-2013, 04:10 PM   #268
georgec
Not a hero

I really hope they don't have a trailer preview a few days before the actual trailer, like some other movies have been doing.

Just launch it unknowingly in early April and watch the internet go nuts over it.

A hero can be anyone. Even a man doing something as simple and reassuring as putting a coat
around a young boy's shoulders to let him know the world hadn't ended.
Old 03-13-2013, 04:19 PM   #269
gomez147
You're not just anyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgec View Post
I really hope they don't have a trailer preview a few days before the actual trailer, like some other movies have been doing.

Just launch it unknowingly in early April and watch the internet go nuts over it.
A marketing viral campaign would really do internet go nuts!

Old 03-13-2013, 04:19 PM   #270
Simo
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgec View Post

Or a viral countdown like last time except one that's actually...good.

Old 03-13-2013, 04:21 PM   #271
Dark_Lord
Dark Lord of the Sith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simo View Post
Or a viral countdown like last time except one that's actually...good.
I think the last one was good. Interesting, easy, fun and quick. But that's just me.

Old 03-13-2013, 04:21 PM   #272
Pfeiffer-Pfan
Meow.

So I assume the trailer will be released a few days before Iron Man 3 hits cinemas?

I'll miss you dad! xx

Old 03-13-2013, 04:32 PM   #273
TheIrishAvenger
You are not special.

Iron Man 3 comes out 1 month before MOS, which is way too late... I'm guessing 42 or Oblivion.

"We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible, and we count these moments. Those moments when we dared to aim higher -- to break barriers, to reach for the stars. To make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that, and perhaps we've just forgotten. That we're still pioneers, that we've barely begun and that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us -- because our destiny lies above us."

INTERSTELLAR

Old 03-13-2013, 04:32 PM   #274
TheIrishAvenger
You are not special.

Oh and don't tell me we're in full-drought-depression mode again!

"We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible, and we count these moments. Those moments when we dared to aim higher -- to break barriers, to reach for the stars. To make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that, and perhaps we've just forgotten. That we're still pioneers, that we've barely begun and that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us -- because our destiny lies above us."

INTERSTELLAR

Old 03-13-2013, 04:37 PM   #275
Glassjaw
In training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Lord View Post
I think the last one was good. Interesting, easy, fun and quick. But that's just me.
I still have no idea how the actual code bit worked and was unlocked. Not the countdown itself, but the grid that revealed the characters. But either way, it was a very cool site considering it was only up for the better part of a day.

Closed Thread