The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Spider-Man > The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2013, 11:20 PM   #26
Anno_Domini
Banned User

Default Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - Part 5

You get a vibe from both sides of the field, though. The super-duper lovers of a film that would just kill if someone says anything negative, lol.

Old 03-13-2013, 11:40 PM   #27
spideyboy_1111
Young Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dent View Post
They're masochists.
Or they're miserable and feel the need to bring others down

DING DONG DOMA IS DEAD and PROP 8 has been slayed June 26th, 2013
[=]
Old 03-13-2013, 11:48 PM   #28
NinjaTurtleFan
Turtle Power!

What has happened to the threads? Everybody is *****ing all the time.

Dammit, Mark Webb, release a pic of Rhino, or Electro, or Chris Cooper and Dane Dehaan together as Norman and Harry Osborn to get people to shut up for a few days or get back to talking about the movie.

Old 03-13-2013, 11:51 PM   #29
WesMan
Banned User

I want more Andrew Garfield set pics

Old 03-13-2013, 11:52 PM   #30
WesMan
Banned User

It would be cool to see Andrew Garfield with Dane Dehaan

Old 03-13-2013, 11:58 PM   #31
Mr. Dent
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomSpawn View Post
Good. They can stay on /a/ where they belong.
You say this like you wouldn't want to see a Spider-Man anime with bishounen Peter and kawaii MJ and Gwen.

Old 03-14-2013, 12:03 AM   #32
SM71
bending unit

I don't like calling out/belittling youngins, but damn WesMan is making all us "TASM-likers" look bad. As long as no one takes him seriously that's fine, but I really don't want the side of users on this board who actually enjoyed (I know its a crazy thought apparantly) TASM to be dragged down to the other side's Anno-like level

Sorry to call you out brother(Anno), (I know every once in a while you do actually have something relevant/respectable to say, and I'm genuinely a very open-minded, tolerant and accepting person) but your level of blatant negativity/trolling/instigating makes coming to these forums a much less enjoyable experience. WesMans absurd I agree, but you're supposed to be a more 'veteran' poster around here...

Old 03-14-2013, 12:03 AM   #33
RT59103
Side-Kick

Oh wow, spoilers on Electro's & Rhino's costume! A fan got chummy with a security guard on set today and apparently he showed her pics?!!! I follow this person on tumblr and I don't think she would lie about this:

"..this is where the scoop comes in. he told us SO much info on the movie. he said if you liked the first, you’d LOVE this. he kept going on about how awesome it was gonna be. he talked about electro’s lair and how jamie foxx is filming in studio, not really on location. THEN HE SHOWED US EFFING PICS OF THE COSTUME AND MAKEUP. okay. so spoiler alert-his costume is a plain black skin tight suit. nothing special. BUT THEN THE PICTURE OF WHAT HIS FACE WILL LOOK LIKE MY JESUS. it was like he had a thick collar around his neck and from the neck up his face was icy/electric blue. insanity. it looked AMAZING.

and i think the rhino is a bigger part than i thought. the security guard said his costume was amazing and really big."

Link to full post: http://hoodieandflipflops.tumblr.com...-my-day-on-the

Old 03-14-2013, 12:08 AM   #34
Mr. Dent
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by RT59103 View Post
Oh wow, spoilers on Electro's & Rhino's costume! A fan got chummy with a security guard on set today and apparently he showed her pics?!!! I follow this person on tumblr and I don't think she would lie about this:

"..this is where the scoop comes in. he told us SO much info on the movie. he said if you liked the first, you’d LOVE this. he kept going on about how awesome it was gonna be. he talked about electro’s lair and how jamie foxx is filming in studio, not really on location. THEN HE SHOWED US EFFING PICS OF THE COSTUME AND MAKEUP. okay. so spoiler alert-his costume is a plain black skin tight suit. nothing special. BUT THEN THE PICTURE OF WHAT HIS FACE WILL LOOK LIKE MY JESUS. it was like he had a thick collar around his neck and from the neck up his face was icy/electric blue. insanity. it looked AMAZING.

and i think the rhino is a bigger part than i thought. the security guard said his costume was amazing and really big."

That sounds about right. Even if they are lying there's a good chance the Electro design turns out like this anyway.

Old 03-14-2013, 12:08 AM   #35
Anno_Domini
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Z- View Post
I don't like calling out/belittling youngins, but damn WesMan is making all us "TASM-likers" look bad. As long as no one takes him seriously that's fine, but I really don't want the side of users on this board who actually enjoyed (I know its a crazy thought apparantly) TASM to be dragged down to the other side's Anno-like level

Sorry to call you out brother(Anno), (I know every once in a while you do actually have something relevant/respectable to say, and I'm genuinely a very open-minded, tolerant and accepting person) but your level of blatant negativity/trolling/instigating makes coming to these forums a much less enjoyable experience. WesMans absurd I agree, but you're supposed to be a more 'veteran' poster around here...
And me hating a film shouldn't keep you from showing up on here unless you just want all positive feels everywhere.

Old 03-14-2013, 12:09 AM   #36
Repulsor Blast
Walloping Websnappers

Quote:

why would a security guard carry pictures of electro?

www.redlettermedia.com
Old 03-14-2013, 12:11 AM   #37
SM71
bending unit

but for god sakes just give us some random picture with a shadow or silhouette of some random anonymous person, tell us its "Electro" and let us speculate about that so we at least have [I]something[I] to talk about. Lack of news is absolutely killing this place, not the first movie

Old 03-14-2013, 12:11 AM   #38
AF3619
WOOO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsor Blast View Post
true, let´s wait for the official photos and set pics , it can be made up from what we´ve heard from Jamie Foxx but the rhino thing is interesting

-[Over the top russian accent] NEVER!, I CRUSH YOU, I KILL YOU, I DESTROY YOU

-You want me to come there so you can kill me?
-YES
-I´ll be right there"
Old 03-14-2013, 12:12 AM   #39
RT59103
Side-Kick

Quote:
I have no idea, maybe it was on his phone or something... Quite surprised too b/c he obviously could get into serious trouble for that. But the description doesn't sound too far fetched

Old 03-14-2013, 12:16 AM   #40
Anno_Domini
Banned User

Quote:
He has a thing for Jamie Foxx?

Old 03-14-2013, 12:18 AM   #41
Repulsor Blast
Walloping Websnappers

Quote:
I have no idea, maybe it was on his phone or something... Quite surprised too b/c he obviously could get into serious trouble for that. But the description doesn't sound too far fetched
i read the full post on tumblr and the person says they got a photo with emma but won't post it????

i dunno, seems suss... as in it might be all made up.

www.redlettermedia.com
Old 03-14-2013, 12:18 AM   #42
SM71
bending unit

Quote:
And me hating a film shouldn't keep you from showing up on here unless you just want all positive feels everywhere.
I don't mind reading posts about people who disliked the movie at all, or looking at people's posts who I know didn't like the film, I honestly like hearing other sides of the coin and other's opinions, regardless of whether or not they line up with mine. My best friend, and someone whose opinion on movies I highly value (as that's what he studied in school and is a huge cinephile like me) hated TASM, but I still love having discussions with him about it and hearing his reasonings.

It's just the way you express your dislike of the first movie in such an unconstructive and unpleasant way, it makes reading through these discussions irritating and frustrating instead of enjoyable, informative and fun, which I'd imagine is why we're all here in the first place

Old 03-14-2013, 12:18 AM   #43
AF3619
WOOO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
He has a thing for Jamie Foxx?
or maybe for men in black spandex

-YES
-I´ll be right there"
Old 03-14-2013, 12:21 AM   #44
Anno_Domini
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Z- View Post
I don't mind reading posts about people who disliked the movie at all, or looking at people's posts who I know didn't like the film, I honestly like hearing other sides of the coin and other's opinions, regardless of whether or not they line up with mine. My best friend, and someone whose opinion on movies I highly value (as that's what he studied in school and is a huge cinephile like me) hated TASM, but I still love having discussions with him about it and hearing his reasonings.

It's just the way you express your dislike of the first movie in such an unconstructive and unpleasant way, it makes reading through these discussions irritating and frustrating instead of enjoyable, informative and fun, which I'd imagine is why we're all here in the first place
And again, that shouldn't stop you from coming on here. So I don't like a film...I'm not going to be so politically correct on my feelings of a film I don't like, lol.

Old 03-14-2013, 12:23 AM   #45
Anno_Domini
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by AF3619 View Post
or maybe for men in black spandex
Men in black spandex with a collar around their necks and blue electricity on their face.

Old 03-14-2013, 12:27 AM   #46
AF3619
WOOO!

Quote:
Men in black spandex with a collar around their necks and blue electricity on their face.
you mean Ultimate Electro ?

-YES
-I´ll be right there"
Old 03-14-2013, 12:30 AM   #47
Arrowhead
Webhead

Quote:
The collar and blue face is Ultimate Mysterio. So that'd be awkward if that's how Electro looked.

1. The Spectacular Spider-Man (TV) 2. Arrow (TV) 3. Batman: TAS (TV) 4. The Dark Knight 5. Batman Begins 6. The Wolverine 7. Captain America: The Winter Soldier 8. The Avengers 9. Spider-Man 2 10. The Amazing Spider-Man 2
Old 03-14-2013, 12:31 AM   #48
Arrowhead
Webhead

Sorry for double post but yeah...

I hope Electro's electricity is yellow, not blue. Or at least a mixture of yellows and blues

1. The Spectacular Spider-Man (TV) 2. Arrow (TV) 3. Batman: TAS (TV) 4. The Dark Knight 5. Batman Begins 6. The Wolverine 7. Captain America: The Winter Soldier 8. The Avengers 9. Spider-Man 2 10. The Amazing Spider-Man 2
Old 03-14-2013, 12:34 AM   #49
RT59103
Side-Kick

Quote:
i read the full post on tumblr and the person says they got a photo with emma but won't post it???? i dunno, seems suss... as in it might be all made up.
I guess we'll never know until they release an official photo but I don't think she was lying about being on set. She did post the only photo I've seen today of Emma & Andrew

http://hoodieandflipflops.tumblr.com...-today-3-13-13

Old 03-14-2013, 12:34 AM   #50
AF3619
WOOO!

+

-YES
-I´ll be right there"
Closed Thread