The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Superman > Man of Steel

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2013, 03:47 PM   #1
Thread Manager
SHH! Moderator

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Old 03-23-2013, 03:47 PM   #2
Thread Manager
SHH! Moderator

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Old 03-23-2013, 03:47 PM   #3
ConnorKon-El
Amateur Film Nerd

I went into hot topic hoping they would have the new MOS shirt in stock since I've seen people getting them early all over the Internet.
They didn't.
Epic. Fail lol

BUT I went into Spencer's and found a shirt that shows the different shields of superman throughout the years including the new MOS shield !

Old 03-23-2013, 03:58 PM   #4
TheIrishAvenger
You are not special.

For new thread.

I decided to make a cover out of the demonic abomination from the depths of hell known as the 2nd poster (if you couldn't guess, I'm being both self-deprecating and hyperbolic).

"What do you think?"

"We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible, and we count these moments. Those moments when we dared to aim higher -- to break barriers, to reach for the stars. To make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that, and perhaps we've just forgotten. That we're still pioneers, that we've barely begun and that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us -- because our destiny lies above us."

INTERSTELLAR

Old 03-23-2013, 04:20 PM   #5
Kevin Smith
Banned User

God, we must go through like one of these threads a day.

Old 03-23-2013, 04:31 PM   #6
IamtheBatman
Side-Kick

Has anyone seen this yet:

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Last edited by IamtheBatman; 03-23-2013 at 04:34 PM.
Old 03-23-2013, 04:35 PM   #7
TheIrishAvenger
You are not special.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamtheBatman View Post

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Fixed.

"We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible, and we count these moments. Those moments when we dared to aim higher -- to break barriers, to reach for the stars. To make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that, and perhaps we've just forgotten. That we're still pioneers, that we've barely begun and that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us -- because our destiny lies above us."

INTERSTELLAR

Old 03-23-2013, 04:41 PM   #8
Dark_Lord
Dark Lord of the Sith

Yes. It has been posted before.

Old 03-23-2013, 06:11 PM   #9
Kevin Smith
Banned User

I hadn't seen that video. Cool.

Old 03-23-2013, 06:25 PM   #10
Torrente
Side-Kick

@Kevin Smith
What makes me think that the kid with the red cape is Clark is because the dog that is with the boy seems to be the same one from when he is older Clark in the dock. I might be wrong though, what do you guys think? Is it the same dog?

Old 03-23-2013, 06:26 PM   #11
fanboiii
disciple of truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnorKon-El View Post
BUT I went into Spencer's and found a shirt that shows the different shields of superman throughout the years including the new MOS shield !
no pic?

Old 03-23-2013, 06:42 PM   #12
TheIrishAvenger
You are not special.

I'd love to see a TV Spot tonight at the Kids' Choice Awards, but it probably won't happen.

INTERSTELLAR

Old 03-23-2013, 06:49 PM   #13
fanboiii
disciple of truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torrente View Post
@Kevin Smith
What makes me think that the kid with the red cape is Clark is because the dog that is with the boy seems to be the same one from when he is older Clark in the dock. I might be wrong though, what do you guys think? Is it the same dog?
Looks like a different dog. The Alaska dog has floppy ears. The other dog has straight ears

It could still be Clark though because we see Martha with a dog. Looks like there are 3 dogs though, which makes sense because his childhood dog probably died by the time he's 20+.

Last edited by fanboiii; 03-23-2013 at 06:53 PM.
Old 03-23-2013, 06:56 PM   #14
Kevin Smith
Banned User

Quote:
@Kevin Smith
Are they the same dog? The one with Clark at the dock seems smaller, but then again it is further away and Clark is bigger than the kid with the cape. I for some reason imagined the dog that was close to the kid having a longer tail than the one at the dock. The one at the dock seems darker too but maybe that's just me.

Anyway...stills, anyone?

Old 03-23-2013, 07:01 PM   #15
fanboiii
disciple of truth

Dog 1 (super kid):

Dog 2 (martha's):

Dog 3 (alaska stray):

Old 03-23-2013, 07:02 PM   #16
Kryptonian Warrior
In Snyder I Trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamtheBatman View Post

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Yeah, I remember that video. That kid is a cocky, smug little brat. At least that's the way he comes off.

http://www.blu-ray.com/community/col...n.php?u=230251
Old 03-23-2013, 07:13 PM   #17
IamtheBatman
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryptonian Warrior View Post
Yeah, I remember that video. That kid is a cocky, smug little brat. At least that's the way he comes off.
He should have played a teenage lex instead if Lex would have been in this film.

Old 03-23-2013, 07:13 PM   #18
Torrente
Side-Kick

Yep, a little too cocky for a 13-14 year-old kid, parents should advice him at that stage, don't think it's good for his career IMHO...

Old 03-23-2013, 07:18 PM   #19
IamtheBatman
Side-Kick

Quote:
Yep, a little too cocky for a 13-14 year-old kid, parents should advice him at that stage, don't think it's good for his career IMHO...
He needed to have a sit down with Costner,Cavill,Crowe and Lane how to make industry and have respect for others unless he wants to turn out to be like Amanda Bynes and Lindsay Lohan.

Old 03-23-2013, 07:31 PM   #20
Nemeres
Easy, miss. I've got you.

Jaysus Christ, guys. He's just a young kid trying to sound funny in an interview. Plus, the reporter's probably hot, so that eggs him on. Boys will be boys.

TUUUU-TUUUU-TUUUUUUUUUUU...
Old 03-23-2013, 07:33 PM   #21
Kevin Smith
Banned User

Thanks for the pics. I'm convinced it's not the same dog now.

And in regard to the kid playing young CK, to be fair, I don't think he fully understands/realizes all that he's saying. Although I suppose it'd be easy to come off as "pretentious" if you were 14 years old and in a big budget movie too, but I don't think he's trying for that. But that interviewer was annoying as hell and asked some pretty stupid ass questions. She wanted to jump his bones, I think.

Old 03-23-2013, 07:35 PM   #22
Kevin Smith
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemeres View Post
Jaysus Christ, guys. He's just a young kid trying to sound funny in an interview. Plus, the reporter's probably hot, so that eggs him on. Boys will be boys.
Yeah. He's just 14.

Old 03-23-2013, 07:48 PM   #23
WoodyROM
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIrishAvenger View Post
I'd love to see a TV Spot tonight at the Kids' Choice Awards, but it probably won't happen.
What time does that start?

Old 03-23-2013, 07:50 PM   #24
I SEE SPIDEY
HYPE AWARD WINNER!

I hate when people whine about kids being cocky in interviews. He's a kid talking to a worthless entertainment reporter, whocares? As long as he isn't cocky to the public at large and his friends and family, I know I don't care.

Besides people often confuse confidence was cockiness.

Kids learn as they grow, get back to me if he starts acting like Shia Lebeof, I'll help you deride him if he turns into that much of an arrogant, ungrateful, disrespectful, bite the hand that feeds you trainwreck.

...It's Batman and Superman, lets just be honest, I don't know how you get bigger than that--Zack Snyder.

Last edited by I SEE SPIDEY; 03-23-2013 at 07:53 PM.
Old 03-23-2013, 07:58 PM   #25
Naite22
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIrishAvenger View Post
For new thread.

I decided to make a cover out of the demonic abomination from the depths of hell known as the 2nd poster (if you couldn't guess, I'm being both self-deprecating and hyperbolic).

"What do you think?"
You forgot to slap a 3D logo on that thing! ;-)

Closed Thread