The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Superman > Man of Steel

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2013, 09:25 AM   #526
Grime Kid
Side-Kick

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yo! Guys have we seen this toy pic of Zod yet or is it new?
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

Old 03-20-2013, 09:30 AM   #527
i_Cam
Side-Kick

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

edit

Last edited by i_Cam; 03-20-2013 at 09:54 AM.
Old 03-20-2013, 09:31 AM   #528
titansupes
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norek View Post
Or maybe we get the childhood flashbacks while he's wandering, and when he finds "The Fortress", he speaks to Jor-El and then we see the whole Krypton story before he even got to Earth.
^ Possibly. From the interviews, though, the Krypton portion of the movie seems quite substantial. Something I wouldn't imagine would fit into a flashback without destroying the pace.

Old 03-20-2013, 09:31 AM   #529
Norek
Yvonne Strahotski <3

I think that if the symbol on his chest was silver-ish (or even white), the suit would have looked even better.

"Films are worth seeing period, even the bad ones." - Blue Sugar
Old 03-20-2013, 09:33 AM   #530
Norek
Yvonne Strahotski <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by titansupes View Post
^ Possibly. From the interviews, though, the Krypton portion of the movie seems quite substantial. Something I wouldn't imagine would fit into a flashback without destroying the pace.
True. We have the Krypton flashbacks, and the Clark flashbacks, which take place in several different periods in his life, so maybe we'll get a straight-forward storytelling, first Krypton, then Clark growing up, until he gets older and starts wandering around the world.

"Films are worth seeing period, even the bad ones." - Blue Sugar
Old 03-20-2013, 09:40 AM   #531
BH/HHH
Cavill's Hairychest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norek View Post
Or maybe we get the childhood flashbacks while he's wandering, and when he finds "The Fortress", he speaks to Jor-El and then we see the whole Krypton story before he even got to Earth.
Yeah you're probably right unless there's more than one Krypton flashback. Although I think it would work best with the Jor El hologram. Also knowing there's some action on Krypton I'm betting this would fall nicely to set up an action beat

THE GREATEST COMIC BOOK MOVIE OF ALL-TIME
Old 03-20-2013, 09:47 AM   #532
Kryptonian Warrior
The Dawn Is Upon Us
SHH! Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grime Kid View Post
No, that was one of the first toy pics that was ever released.

http://www.blu-ray.com/community/col...n.php?u=230251
Old 03-20-2013, 09:49 AM   #533
Kal-El.9859
Life Found A Way

Quote:
old news

You live, you die, you fight...as brothers
Old 03-20-2013, 10:08 AM   #534
Grime Kid
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryptonian Warrior View Post
No, that was one of the first toy pics that was ever released.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal-El.9859 View Post
old news
Ok! Cheers. I don't know how I missed that one.

Old 03-20-2013, 11:02 AM   #535
A.Stabelli
Man Of Steel

Considering the picture of Lois with what looks like winter garb on, does that mean this movie is set in winter? Our first Superman film set in winter?

Old 03-20-2013, 11:05 AM   #536
JimJimBinks
A friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.Stabelli View Post
Considering the picture of Lois with what looks like winter garb on, does that mean this movie is set in winter? Our first Superman film set in winter?
Could be that she's in Alaska in this shot. There are other shots where she's dressed in non-wintery clothes.

" -Batman (Superman/Batman #3)
Old 03-20-2013, 11:10 AM   #537
STARMAN
Side-Kick

She is in Alaska.

Funny enough, I see MOS DVD already listed on Amazon. Also in blue ray. They have a generic image of S symbol. One guy already gave it a phony review.

The MOS: The early years junior novel comes out April 30 and says it includes 8 movie stills.

Old 03-20-2013, 11:10 AM   #538
A.Stabelli
Man Of Steel

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimJimBinks View Post
Could be that she's in Alaska in this shot. There are other shots where she's dressed in non-wintery clothes.
Oh okay. There goes my hope for a Superman film set in winter. :/ But if we get a trilogy out of this, I may be rewarded.

Old 03-20-2013, 11:21 AM   #539
Kal-El.9859
Life Found A Way

Quote:
Ok! Cheers. I don't know how I missed that one.
Don't know how you did either with the lack of news and photos! haha

Old 03-20-2013, 11:22 AM   #540
Superhero 101
DESI

What if the movie opens up with destruction of krypton and once it explodes we see bearded Clark wake up from sleeping as if he were having a nightmare then we see him traveling around the world with flashbacks of him in smallville

Old 03-20-2013, 11:25 AM   #541
Kal-El.9859
Life Found A Way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superhero 101 View Post
What if the movie opens up with destruction of krypton and once it explodes we see bearded Clark wake up from sleeping as if he were having a nightmare then we see him traveling around the world with flashbacks of him in smallville
Clark dreaming of the destruction of Krypton would be awesome....

Old 03-20-2013, 11:31 AM   #542
Mysteryman
Side-Kick

I cant wait for the Novelization spoilers which will be preceded by Fake Novelization Spoilers which will be followed by " Remember X2 ? sometimes Novelizations LIE"!

Old 03-20-2013, 11:33 AM   #543
STARMAN
Side-Kick

I'm not interested in the novelizations. I'm interested in the color movie stills within them.

Old 03-20-2013, 11:39 AM   #544
Mysteryman
Side-Kick

You never know, those stills might make it online before the novelizations are released .

Old 03-20-2013, 11:41 AM   #545
G.Godfrey
Darkseid's Elite

Novelizations, stills, BLAH, Just give me the damn trailer already!!

Old 03-20-2013, 11:52 AM   #546
BH/HHH
Cavill's Hairychest

I've ordered the novel, really enjoyed the novels of Batman Begins and Superman Returns.

Old 03-20-2013, 11:53 AM   #547
IamtheBatman
Side-Kick

For those of you who want to get Superman shirts for the Man of Steel you should check out Junk Food Clothing.

Old 03-20-2013, 11:57 AM   #548
gomez147
You're not just anyone

I'm content with stills, clips, trailers, anything.. I just want them to release something!

Old 03-20-2013, 11:59 AM   #549
gomez147
You're not just anyone

Oh and it's about 20 days left to a new trailer!

Old 03-20-2013, 12:00 PM   #550
ElDuderino
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomez147 View Post
Oh and it's about 20 days left to a new trailer!
Remind me how we know that?

Closed Thread