The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Superman > Man of Steel

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2013, 12:45 PM   #326
Simo
Side-Kick

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glassjaw View Post
The official MoS FB page just posted an image grabbed from the first trailer of Supes in handcuffs, the WB page then shared it as well. I wonder if that means the page is warming us up before posting something new soon...

Edit. Saying that, I don't think its grabbed from the trailer itself, this picture is much lighter then the scene in the trailer. We've scene it before, but this is the clearest it's been so far.

Spoilered for size.
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Was just about to post this. LOL It's not a trailer screengrab and was published in EW a couple of months ago.

What I thought was interesting was their caption for the photo, perhaps some hint that things are about to pick up...
Quote:
"My father believed that if the world found out who I really was, they'd reject me. He was convinced that the world wasn't ready. What do you think?"
Well, are we ready?

Last edited by Simo; 03-25-2013 at 12:50 PM.
Old 03-25-2013, 12:48 PM   #327
WoodyROM
Side-Kick

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glassjaw View Post
The official MoS FB page just posted an image grabbed from the first trailer of Supes in handcuffs, the WB page then shared it as well. I wonder if that means the page is warming us up before posting something new soon...

Edit. Saying that, I don't think its grabbed from the trailer itself, this picture is much lighter then the scene in the trailer. We've seen it before, but this is the clearest it's been so far.

Spoilered for size.
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
I like your thinking

Old 03-25-2013, 12:50 PM   #328
MrMaooz
Positively Shocking.

Old 03-25-2013, 12:51 PM   #329
TheIrishAvenger
You are not special.

That image is from WB Summer press kits that were sent out today.

"We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible, and we count these moments. Those moments when we dared to aim higher -- to break barriers, to reach for the stars. To make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that, and perhaps we've just forgotten. That we're still pioneers, that we've barely begun and that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us -- because our destiny lies above us."

INTERSTELLAR

Old 03-25-2013, 12:51 PM   #330
Denish
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simo View Post
Was just about to post this. LOL It's not a trailer screengrab and was published in EW a couple of months ago.

What I thought was interesting was their caption for the photo, perhaps some hint that things are about to pick up...

Well, are we ready?
My hope is that they have something similar to the viral stuff leading up to the first trailer for this new one..That was really a great idea, well done..If they're about to release the trailer in mid april, maybe they'll start with the game not too far..

Old 03-25-2013, 12:51 PM   #331
Glassjaw
In training

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIrishAvenger View Post
That image is the full size version of the one featured in EW a couple of months ago. Good find Glassjaw.
Quote:
Ahh yeah of course, that's why it looked so familiar. I mean besides being in the trailer. And the second poster

Old 03-25-2013, 12:52 PM   #332
G.Godfrey
Darkseid's Elite

Seriously??? That photo has been out since January when EW posted it, or rather it's been around in some form since the poster. Im starting to think they're mocking us or something, releasing a near 4 month old photo again. Pacific Rim get's a neat new character poster and MOS get's this? FFS!?!?!

Old 03-25-2013, 12:54 PM   #333
MrMaooz
Positively Shocking.

Old 03-25-2013, 12:55 PM   #334
FilmNerdJamie
The Mod You Deserve
SHH! Global Moderator

We've only seen the Superman in Handcuffs image forever. Nothing new to see here.

Old 03-25-2013, 12:56 PM   #335
Denish
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Godfrey View Post
Seriously??? That photo has been out since January when EW posted it, or rather it's been around in some form since the poster. Im starting to think they're mocking us or something, releasing a near 4 month old photo again. Pacific Rim get's a neat new character poster and MOS get's this? FFS!?!?!
This drives me crazy..we have seen that photo in every possible way..Magazine, poster, trailer..I could have prefered nothing to be posted, instead of the same pic again But as someone has said, it's a sign of life from WB..

Old 03-25-2013, 12:56 PM   #336
Simo
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denish View Post
My hope is that they have something similar to the viral stuff leading up to the first trailer for this new one..That was really a great idea, well done..If they're about to release the trailer in mid april, maybe they'll start with the game not too far..
Well WBPictures are asking if everyone is ready for MOS on Twitter so maybe we are getting those posters and/or something else.

Old 03-25-2013, 12:57 PM   #337
G.Godfrey
Darkseid's Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
We've only seen the Superman in Handcuffs image forever. Nothing new to see here.
This. WB REALLY doesn't want to show anything new or exciting from this film. Funny...

Old 03-25-2013, 12:57 PM   #338
MrMaooz
Positively Shocking.

Quote:
Well WBPictures are asking if everyone is ready for MOS on Twitter so maybe we are getting those posters and/or something else.
Can you link me to their Twitter?

Old 03-25-2013, 12:59 PM   #339
G.Godfrey
Darkseid's Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denish View Post
This drives me crazy..we have seen that photo in every possible way..Magazine, poster, trailer..I could have prefered nothing to be posted, instead of the same pic again But as someone has said, it's a sign of life from WB..
Sign of life? Everytime they post something new about MOS it's nothing for a few weeks. Not a sign of anything. And yes I'd also prefer nothing released as well. At least I'd have hope for something NEW this week, now I don't.

Old 03-25-2013, 12:59 PM   #340
Dragon_316ca
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMaooz View Post
https://twitter.com/wbpictures/statu...43666073174017

Matthew Modine: You can't really relate to Thor, for instance! I like the story, but I don't relate to him -- I can't use his hammer!
Old 03-25-2013, 01:03 PM   #341
MrMaooz
Positively Shocking.

If anything is released, where and when will we get it?

Old 03-25-2013, 01:05 PM   #342
BH/HHH
Cavill's Hairychest

Yep sounds promising

Old 03-25-2013, 01:07 PM   #343
Simo
Side-Kick

Quote:
If anything is released, where and when will we get it?
Honestly just check here on the forums in this thread as anything released gets posted here pronto.

Old 03-25-2013, 01:08 PM   #344
Nemeres
Easy, miss. I've got you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Godfrey View Post
You'll get that image for a millionth time AND LIKE IT! I don't know if they're above putting out new stills that depict scenes we have seen a 100 times already, but that are specifically designed to appeal to "the general audience". Maybe the scene of Superman and Zod about to clash above the city or something. Or even, yay, an even WIDER pic of Superman with the soldiers behind him. Nothing necessarily new to us fans. Prove me wrong, WB.

TUUUU-TUUUU-TUUUUUUUUUUU...
Old 03-25-2013, 01:08 PM   #345
TheIrishAvenger
You are not special.

The drought will be over... very, very soon.

"We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible, and we count these moments. Those moments when we dared to aim higher -- to break barriers, to reach for the stars. To make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that, and perhaps we've just forgotten. That we're still pioneers, that we've barely begun and that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us -- because our destiny lies above us."

INTERSTELLAR

Old 03-25-2013, 01:10 PM   #346
DarkKnight FTW
Lantern Honor Guard

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperWig View Post
My Fiance' doesn't like superman , she likes Tony Stark's character. She said he has a coolness about him...
She likes Downey. Tony Stark wasn't that way before Downey.

CBM: BatLantern28
Twitter: Illusive_Man_1
XBL: DarkKnight FTW
Old 03-25-2013, 01:11 PM   #347
Kryptonian Warrior
In Snyder I Trust

Quote:
Here's the official MOS Twitter page. They haven't said anything in 5 days.......https://twitter.com/WBManofSteel

http://www.blu-ray.com/community/col...n.php?u=230251
Old 03-25-2013, 01:11 PM   #348
MrMaooz
Positively Shocking.

Quote:
Honestly just check here on the forums in this thread as anything released gets posted here pronto.
I'll look into it

Old 03-25-2013, 01:12 PM   #349
Norek
Yvonne Strahotski <3

Just got excited for a "new" image of Man of Steel...

"Films are worth seeing period, even the bad ones." - Blue Sugar
Old 03-25-2013, 01:13 PM   #350
Fanboy rivalry? Yawn.

edit

Closed Thread