The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Superman > Man of Steel

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2013, 12:53 AM   #851
Dark Sentinel
Banned User

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal-El.9859 View Post
I can't wait to see that DC logo!
I can't wait to see the new shield fade in that first time before the credits. Holy

Old 03-27-2013, 12:58 AM   #852
Kal-El.9859
X-Men Gold Team

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Sentinel View Post
I can't wait to see the new shield fade in that first time before the credits. Holy
kinda doubt we will get anything like that....and I'll kinda miss the old credits from the original movies

You live, you die, you fight...as brothers
Old 03-27-2013, 01:00 AM   #853
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

I just can't wait for a week where it feels like we're getting new stuff on like every day =P.lol

Old 03-27-2013, 01:01 AM   #854
LibidoLoca
Sensually Delicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime View Post
Hi.
Hai Mark.

Old 03-27-2013, 01:05 AM   #855
Kane52630
Terminated Glitch User

What's new with you? haha

Old 03-27-2013, 01:22 AM   #856
georgec
Not a hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime View Post
Hi.
Hello.

A hero can be anyone. Even a man doing something as simple and reassuring as putting a coat
around a young boy's shoulders to let him know the world hadn't ended.
Old 03-27-2013, 02:58 AM   #857
mohoo
Side-Kick

Quote:
You WHAT?!

Seriously though, I'm as excited for MOS as I was for TDKR, but this stuff needs to pick UP Wolverine has a trailer!

Wolverine.
Maybe Wolverine is doing it wrong

On the other hand, "Elysium" comes 2 months after MoS, and the only thing we got is a couple of stills, no trailer, no teaser, not even a poster.

Old 03-27-2013, 03:08 AM   #858
snyderrocks
Banned User

does anyone know ? if man of steel will just have imax 3d or will it also be released in 2d and 3d also like the amazing spider man was .

Old 03-27-2013, 03:24 AM   #859
BH/HHH
Cavill's Hairychest

It'l be in both for definite these bigger films often are

Old 03-27-2013, 04:09 AM   #860
hopefuldreamer
Bangarang!

Quote:
You WHAT?!

Seriously though, I'm as excited for MOS as I was for TDKR, but this stuff needs to pick UP Wolverine has a trailer!

Wolverine.
Well no. It doesn't. It has a teaser.

And since we have two versions of the first teaser and one full trailer already (not to mention the comic con footage), and our movie only comes out one month before... I think we should thank our lucky stars!

I think back to my father. As a farmer, he had a natural understanding for the Earth. I remember him telling me this world is capable of providing for all its creatures. Even now, with so many more people, there exists enough food for everyone.

"The problem," Pa used to say, "is people. As far back as we go, we've always had problems with sharing. Seems everyone's too busy holding on to what they've got to care how their neighbors are doing."

*\S/T*
Old 03-27-2013, 04:25 AM   #861
Bruce_Begins
I am still Green Goblin

The marketing for MOS is not really lagging, it's the fact that we have been waiting for the movie since 2011, we have grown tired of waiting, lol.

*\S/T*
Old 03-27-2013, 04:25 AM   #862
GreenKToo
In the fire

edit...puter has gone crazy....

Last edited by GreenKToo; 03-27-2013 at 04:31 AM.
Old 03-27-2013, 04:27 AM   #863
GreenKToo
In the fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomoe View Post
Naw it was Kristen Stewart and her 'fairest of them all' face that brought them in.

I thought it was her many sighs and lip biting that did it...
or maybe it was all the ''umms'' she uttered.

Old 03-27-2013, 04:29 AM   #864
Snow Queen
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane52630 View Post
What's new with you? haha

This girl I know; she had a dozen guys. One of them found out about it... beat her up so bad she ended up at a hospital on Guerrero Street.

Old 03-27-2013, 04:31 AM   #865
GreenKToo
In the fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by titansupes View Post
I was intensely happy when the silver WB logo appeared, too. You know you're a fan when you instantly recognise which version of a particular studios logo represents your movie.
I've saw the hobbit and oz and have yet to see the mos trailer on the big screen

Old 03-27-2013, 04:38 AM   #866
titansupes
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenKToo View Post
I've saw the hobbit and oz and have yet to see the mos trailer on the big screen
I saw the teaser on my second showing of TDKR, can't remember if it was the Jon or Jor-El version, though. Saw the theatrical trailer on my one and (will remain forever) only viewing of Hobbit.

It was sooooo good on the big screen. You're realllly missing out.

And I'll stop being mean... Now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotham's Knight View Post
This girl I know; she had a dozen guys. One of them found out about it... beat her up so bad she ended up at a hospital on Guerrero Street.
Hahaha, what a great story, Mark.

Old 03-27-2013, 04:42 AM   #867
Simo
Side-Kick

There's going to be an exclusive new Pacific Rim trailer debuting at WonderCon this Saturday along with "some other surprises" but I'm pretty sure it'll all be Pacific Rim related given the info came from their twitter account.

Still there could be something MOS related since it's a WB panel and not just Pacific Rim.

Old 03-27-2013, 04:48 AM   #868
Vagosnati
Vag-El

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal-El.9859 View Post
kinda doubt we will get anything like that....and I'll kinda miss the old credits from the original movies
Why you will miss them?are they going to disapear?

Old 03-27-2013, 04:49 AM   #869
hopefuldreamer
Bangarang!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenKToo View Post
Aw that sucks! I've seen it about 5 times now! (Twice in 3D!)

I think back to my father. As a farmer, he had a natural understanding for the Earth. I remember him telling me this world is capable of providing for all its creatures. Even now, with so many more people, there exists enough food for everyone.

"The problem," Pa used to say, "is people. As far back as we go, we've always had problems with sharing. Seems everyone's too busy holding on to what they've got to care how their neighbors are doing."

*\S/T*
Old 03-27-2013, 04:51 AM   #870
G.Godfrey
Darkseid's Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simo View Post
There's going to be an exclusive new Pacific Rim trailer debuting at WonderCon this Saturday
Great, just great, wonderful in fact!

Old 03-27-2013, 04:58 AM   #871
Simo
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Godfrey View Post
Great, just great, wonderful in fact!
Absolutely. Pacific Rim is looking aces and getting great test screening reactions. Can't wait!

Hopefully the trailer finds it way online shortly after.

Old 03-27-2013, 05:04 AM   #872
G.Godfrey
Darkseid's Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce_Begins View Post
The marketing for MOS is not really lagging,
No, it really is, or is about to start next week. If a new trailer isn't online by the end of next week, the marketing is in lag mode compared to the 3 previous DC films from WB. And it already is lagging compared to another big budget action flick (which comes out a month later) from the same studio/s. Facts be facts.

Old 03-27-2013, 05:05 AM   #873
G.Godfrey
Darkseid's Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simo View Post
Absolutely. Pacific Rim is looking aces and getting great test screening reactions. Can't wait!
Good for you. I myself couldn't care less about PR.

Old 03-27-2013, 05:08 AM   #874
Kal-El.9859
X-Men Gold Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vagosnati View Post
Why you will miss them?are they going to disapear?
I enjoyed seeing the rolling credits in Superman Returns and I'm sure we won't get that in Man of Steel. I'll miss watching it in theaters I guess

You live, you die, you fight...as brothers
Old 03-27-2013, 05:26 AM   #875
GreenKToo
In the fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopefuldreamer View Post
Aw that sucks! I've seen it about 5 times now! (Twice in 3D!)
I know right...one film I saw in memphis and the other in orlando. nothing at either viewing.
It does suck seeing posters and trailers coming out for other films that are being released at roughly the same time as MOS tho.
what do we get?? leaked toy images and scanned images of the insides of magazines.

Oh well, like I said before, we're so close now I don't even care about the marketing....june cant get here fast enough

Last edited by GreenKToo; 03-27-2013 at 08:55 AM.
Closed Thread