The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Iron Man > Iron Man 3

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2013, 03:03 PM   #526
darkslayer101
Side-Kick

Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - - Part 11

guys quick question...how do i upload pics from my desktop?

Old 03-28-2013, 03:20 PM   #527
kaijunexus
===---- ゴジラ 2014 ----===

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkslayer101 View Post
guys quick question...how do i upload pics from my desktop?
http://www.imgur.com

ゴジラ
Old 03-28-2013, 03:22 PM   #528
darkslayer101
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaijunexus View Post
into a post?

Old 03-28-2013, 03:27 PM   #529
Guerrilla
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkslayer101 View Post
into a post?
Upload your photo on imgur, copy the BBCode link, then back at SHH paste said link in your post.

Old 03-28-2013, 03:31 PM   #530
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guerrilla View Post
Upload your photo on imgur, copy the BBCode link, then back at SHH paste said link in your post.
lol its such a pain in the ass

Old 03-28-2013, 03:47 PM   #531
Surfer
Sentinel of the Spaceways

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
lol its such a pain in the ass
Yeah, it's definitely not as easy as I would like it to be.

Surfer

Wolvieboy17..... "It's slow and relelentless, like being beaten to death with a sponge."
Old 03-28-2013, 03:56 PM   #532
Surfer

Hey, I have a question for everyone. I was watching the Wolverine trailer that just came out and a lot of people are stating
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
The woman that pulls off her skin is Viper, but it has long been thought that Viper might be part of Iron Man 3 due to her ties with AIM even though more so Hydra.
So, my question is do we think this is a similar situation to Scarlet Witch & Quicksilver or even the Skrulls where the character is useable by both studios, or do we think (if it is indeed her) that her inclusion in the one movie discounts any possible use of her in a Marvel property. Just curious what others thought.

Surfer

Wolvieboy17..... "It's slow and relelentless, like being beaten to death with a sponge."
Old 03-28-2013, 04:01 PM   #533
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfer View Post
Hey, I have a question for everyone. I was watching the Wolverine trailer that just came out and a lot of people are stating
The woman that pulls off her skin is Viper, but it has long been thought that Viper might be part of Iron Man 3 due to her ties with AIM even though more so Hydra.
So, my question is do we think this is a similar situation to Scarlet Witch & Quicksilver or even the Skrulls where the character is useable by both studios, or do we think (if it is indeed her) that her inclusion in the one movie discounts any possible use of her in a Marvel property. Just curious what others thought.

Surfer
i personally just think its as simple as she wont be in the mcu?

hey what if by having different versions of characters in marvel movies, through different studios, what if it sort of makes ALL the marvel movies a multiverse?

Old 03-28-2013, 04:04 PM   #534
spideymouse
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfer View Post

Surfer
Yep, that is absolutely Viper--it's not even a spoiler at this point. When Jessica Biel was up for the role, I believe this discussion occurred. I would imagine that she is useable by Marvel, since she first appeared in a Captain America issue and has strong ties to HYDRA, but I have no clue. It could also be the case where Marvel has given Fox permission to use the character, the same way Sony gave Fox permission to use Kingpin in the Daredevil movie.

It'd be pretty cool if they brought the same actress in and gave her a cameo or small role in the CA:TWS movie if it fit the story...

Quote:

hey what if by having different versions of characters in marvel movies, through different studios, what if it sort of makes ALL the marvel movies a multiverse?
I guess bringing in the Serpent Society would be pretty far down the road... but I wouldn't count her out of the MCU just yet.

I don't think they (the studios) have been thinking about it as a multi-verse--just separate parts of what could be one universe, but parts that don't interact with one another.

Last edited by spideymouse; 03-28-2013 at 04:10 PM.
Old 03-28-2013, 04:34 PM   #535
Surfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by spideymouse View Post
Yep, that is absolutely Viper--it's not even a spoiler at this point. When Jessica Biel was up for the role, I believe this discussion occurred. I would imagine that she is useable by Marvel, since she first appeared in a Captain America issue and has strong ties to HYDRA, but I have no clue. It could also be the case where Marvel has given Fox permission to use the character, the same way Sony gave Fox permission to use Kingpin in the Daredevil movie.

It'd be pretty cool if they brought the same actress in and gave her a cameo or small role in the CA:TWS movie if it fit the story...

I guess bringing in the Serpent Society would be pretty far down the road... but I wouldn't count her out of the MCU just yet.

I don't think they (the studios) have been thinking about it as a multi-verse--just separate parts of what could be one universe, but parts that don't interact with one another.

Well I know there was the discussion between Marvel and Sony of using the Oscorp building in Marvel's the Avengers as a way of attaching the two universes (Spiderman & the Avengers) to one another in a little more of an indirect way, but I suppose it still could happen. Not sure how I would feel about it though, as while Fox has recently redeemed themselves with X-men First Class they also have some bombs and I am not sure I would want to taint the Marvel made Cinematic Universe in that manner. Of course this is my opinion though so I do apologize if anyone takes offense as I know some people feel Fox has done a good job with the Marvel properties.

Surfer

Old 03-28-2013, 04:38 PM   #536
GRangerPrimeNYC
AgentGodzillaRangerPrime

I don't think the Fox X-Men Universe will ever connect with the MCU, because of what was done and established in those films already, even Days of Future Past can't fix it.

We're beyond that possibility already, unless they retcon a bunch of stuff d:

Old 03-28-2013, 04:45 PM   #537
Surfer

Quote:

I don't know if it discounts her entirely from the MCU, but I am pretty sure we will not see her in Iron Man 3 as some people were hoping earlier on in the year.

Surfer

Old 03-28-2013, 04:51 PM   #538
Surfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRangerPrimeNYC View Post
I don't think the Fox X-Men Universe will ever connect with the MCU, because of what was done and established in those films already, even Days of Future Past can't fix it.

We're beyond that possibility already, unless they retcon a bunch of stuff d:

Agreed!

Surfer

Old 03-28-2013, 05:07 PM   #539
Surfer

Someone posted a comment on the site that we can not name, stating an Australian movie chain site has the Iron Man movie run time listed as 140 Minutes. Not sure if what the individual said is true or even if it is, if the movie chains site is reliable, so take with a grain of salt. But still thought I would share.

Surfer

Old 03-28-2013, 05:13 PM   #540
TheVileOne
Side-Kick

A movie chain site in France apparently says 109 minutes .

140 minutes could mean movie time PLUS trailers.

- CM Punk
Old 03-28-2013, 05:17 PM   #541
Snow Queen
Side-Kick

What film has 31 minutes of trailers?

Old 03-28-2013, 05:18 PM   #542
kaijunexus
===---- ゴジラ 2014 ----===

http://www.amctheatres.com/movies/iron-man-3

Quote:
Running Time: 2 hr 9 min
That's 129 minutes. Sounds about right.

ゴジラ
Old 03-28-2013, 05:39 PM   #543
T"Challa
Side-Kick

Quote:

Does that include credits? either way, thats right about what i expected

Old 03-28-2013, 05:39 PM   #544
Surfer

Quote:

Well I would probably trust this information more then what I just mentioned in my previous post, but does anyone know if the times listed on AMC's site include an allotment of time for the trailers or is it actual runtime?

Surfer

Old 03-28-2013, 05:51 PM   #545
darkslayer101
Side-Kick

does anyone have any information regarding the preview of phase 2 or IM3 on the marvel box set?

Old 03-28-2013, 06:02 PM   #546
Waldini
Side-Kick

2 hours and 9 minutes? Nice Didn't expect it to be shorter anyway.

Did any new suits get revealed today? Cause I tried asking for the link to help ... but didn't get an answer! Come on guys ( and girls? ) ... don't ignore this noob!

Old 03-28-2013, 06:17 PM   #547
spideyboy_1111
Young Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by spideymouse View Post

I Think Fox can use "Viper" and Marvel can use "Madame Hydra" i'm also guessing that's why Viper appears to be a mutant and other than green costume doesn't resemble the comic version at all

DING DONG DOMA IS DEAD and PROP 8 has been slayed June 26th, 2013
[=]
Old 03-28-2013, 06:20 PM   #548
samsnee
Side-Kick

How can the suit run out of power? Isn't it powered by the arc reactor, so if that goes, then wouldn't Tony also start dying?

Old 03-28-2013, 06:22 PM   #549
Surfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by spideyboy_1111 View Post
I Think Fox can use "Viper" and Marvel can use "Madame Hydra" i'm also guessing that's why Viper appears to be a mutant and other than green costume doesn't resemble the comic version at all
Good point, not sure if that is actually how it is, but it does make a lot of sense.

Surfer

Old 03-28-2013, 06:48 PM   #550
rashad
Hype Board Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by T"Challa View Post
Does that include credits? either way, thats right about what i expected
Yes the runtime includes the credits.

Closed Thread