The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > The Walking Dead

View Poll Results: What did you think of the Season 3 Finale episode?
Outstanding 2 2.86%
Excellent 4 5.71%
Great 8 11.43%
Good 15 21.43%
Alright 15 21.43%
Average 14 20.00%
Bad 7 10.00%
Horrible 2 2.86%
Terrible 1 1.43%
Apalling 2 2.86%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-24-2013, 10:41 PM   #26
Zatanna
Mistress of Magic

Default Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 16 "Welcome to the Tombs" Discussion Thread

I would also think Laurie Holden would know. She made the comment that Carl is literally the only safe one in the group.. I didn't get the feeling she was just being misleading lol.

Old 03-24-2013, 10:50 PM   #27
SpideyFan866
Raggle Fraggle.

Default Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 16 "Welcome to the Tombs" Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schlosser85 View Post
Hmm...if true....that's....not any of the people I would have suspected.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zatanna View Post
I'm having a hard time believing that one. So yeah, not taking it too seriously. Yet.

Rick would just go ahead and end up killing himself if that were to happen. I really don't think he'd be able to come back from that lol. That would be the absolute end.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelisse View Post
yea I have a hard time believing Rick functions on the show with out Carl, might as well be the series finale if that were true.
Quote:
Same. The man's barely functioning as it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zatanna View Post
I would also think Laurie Holden would know. She made the comment that Carl is literally the only safe one in the group.. I didn't get the feeling she was just being misleading lol.

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

From Andrew Lincoln himself:

Quote:
"That episode doesn't pull any punches. It's pretty much what everyone has grown accustomed to in our season finale. It's carnage, and there is death. Something happens that I find incredibly shocking that relates directly to my character and the prison family. It really came out of left field for me and I never expected it. When I read the script, I was really shocked."

I believe it.

Yeah, I'm just worried that if Pan of Steel isn't widely accepted by the audience and critics, they might try to shoehorn Pinocchio into the sequel, and we all know how long Hollywood has been trying to do a 'Pan vs Pinocchio' team up movie.
The Legend of Labeouf by Schlosser85
http://forums.superherohype.com/show...&postcount=226

#Hypsters4Sawyer
SpideyFan866 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 10:58 PM   #28
Schlosser85
We Are Hunter Rider
SHH! Global Moderator

Hmm....honestly, that quote from Lincoln (from an EW interview, because I just copied and pasted it into Google) gives me pause.

Two wrongs just make something more wrong.

Movie Review Site:
Schlosser85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 11:27 PM   #29
TheDreamMaster
Pain is Power

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpideyFan866 View Post
Well. Against my will I just found out that in next weeks episode.....

This is huge.
LAST CHANCE.
TURN BACK!!!!
Carl dies. and based on my other spoiler, I deduce that Tyreese says something or does something that causes him to commit suicide.
Good god...

Spidey, where are you getting your spoilers? You can PM me if you don't want to announce it in the thread.

Old 03-24-2013, 11:35 PM   #30
Sakuraba
Seer of Visions

About the spoiler that Spideyfan posted,

I have a hard time buying Carl killing himself, especially based off something Tyreese of all people said. As others have pointed out, if Lori dying in childbirth made Rick go insane, then how does he reconcile his son killing himself?

What the hell would Tyreese even say that would cause such a strong reaction in Carl anyway? Carl has been a strong big brother for Judith Asskicker. I just don't see it. It really would be out of left field. Too out of left field.

Beth was suicidal last season, maybe it's her.

I wouldn't be averse to Glenn biting it. He had a moment this season when he turned into Super Glenn when he fought off the walker with the broken chair, other than that he's been inconsistent, whiny, and he has lost all of his original character traits from the first two seasons. I guess that could be considered his character growing and he's become hard, but he's such a miserable character to me. He's also preventing Maggie from growing because she's always tied up in his BS.

So yeah, I think Glenn should die.

Old 03-24-2013, 11:37 PM   #31
Zatanna
Mistress of Magic

I don't know, I already knew what Andy said, but something just doesn't sound right about it to me.

We'll see.

Old 03-24-2013, 11:38 PM   #32
TheDreamMaster
Pain is Power

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuraba View Post
About the spoiler that Spideyfan posted,

I have a hard time buying Carl killing himself, especially based off something Tyreese of all people said. As others have pointed out, if Lori dying in childbirth made Rick go insane, then how does he reconcile his son killing himself?

What the hell would Tyreese even say that would cause such a strong reaction in Carl anyway? Carl has been a strong big brother for Judith Asskicker. I just don't see it. It really would be out of left field. Too out of left field.

Beth was suicidal last season, maybe it's her.

I wouldn't be averse to Glenn biting it. He had a moment this season when he turned into Super Glenn when he fought off the walker with the broken chair, other than that he's been inconsistent, whiny, and he has lost all of his original character traits from the first two seasons. I guess that could be considered his character growing and he's become hard, but he's such a miserable character to me. He's also preventing Maggie from growing because she's always tied up in his BS.

So yeah, I think Glenn should die.
What if Judith dies, and Tyreese gives Carl hell about it? Maybe Beth and Judith bite it and Carl doesn't act to save them. So then Tyreese could totally say something, leading to Carl offing himself.

Old 03-24-2013, 11:39 PM   #33
Zatanna
Mistress of Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDreamMaster View Post
What if Judith dies, and Tyreese gives Carl hell about it? Maybe Beth and Judith bite it and Carl doesn't act to save them. So then Tyreese could totally say something, leading to Carl offing himself.
If all that happens and both is children die, then there's REALLY no point in Rick anymore. LOL. He'd off himself in the season 4 premiere.

No, I'm serious. Rick would never come back from that. Unless they plan on killing Rick soon and I mean real soon. Then go for it I guess.

Last edited by Zatanna; 03-24-2013 at 11:43 PM.
Zatanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 11:42 PM   #34
Sakuraba
Seer of Visions

Quote:
Hmm....honestly, that quote from Lincoln (from an EW interview, because I just copied and pasted it into Google) gives me pause.
Well
if this is true, what does Tyreese say that causes Carl to kill himself? It would have to be some kind of revelation, maybe it's faulty info about Rick and Co. getting killed. Then again, the only way I could see Carl killing himself is if something happens to Judith Asskicker. He's been more of a father to her than Rick, so I don't think he'd just abandon her.

Or who knows, maybe Beth convinces him into a suicide pact like she tried to do with Maggie.

Old 03-24-2013, 11:42 PM   #35
Marvolo
Side-Kick

Just kill em all and make this show about Hershel and his magical shotgun.

Marvolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 11:44 PM   #36
Zatanna
Mistress of Magic

LOL. If true, then I would expect Rick to kill Tyreese.

Hey, maybe Andrew was right about the 27 characters after all. LOL.

Old 03-24-2013, 11:46 PM   #37
Sakuraba
Seer of Visions

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDreamMaster View Post
Yeah, I'm kind of thinking that it'd have to be some bad news or something that would cause that reaction and not just some put downs. That's not in Tyreese's character anyway.

Old 03-24-2013, 11:46 PM   #38
Zatanna
Mistress of Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvolo View Post
Just kill em all and make this show about Hershel and his magical shotgun.
There we go.

Old 03-24-2013, 11:48 PM   #39
Zatanna
Mistress of Magic

I didn't see the episode tonight... what happened with Tyreese. Anything?

Old 03-24-2013, 11:50 PM   #40
Sakuraba
Seer of Visions

Nothing on Tyreese. Ben though...

Old 03-25-2013, 12:45 AM   #41
Kane52630
Silver Shamrock User

Sneak Peak #1
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Sneak Peak #2
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Dat Sneak Peak #2

Old 03-25-2013, 01:00 AM   #42
Thundercrack85
Side-Kick

I bet when they open that door a dozen walkers jump out.

Thundercrack85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 03:04 AM   #43
runawayboulder
#TheFappening

Yeah, something tells me that they're walking into a major trap that's gonna take out a ton of the Governor's men to even up the sides a little.

runawayboulder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 03:20 AM   #44
combocaz
Side-Kick

My gut feeling says
Glens gonna die

Cyborg -Ray Fisher
Aquaman -Jason Momoa
The Flash Ezra Miller
Green Lantern ?????
combocaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 03:28 AM   #45
Thundercrack85
Side-Kick

They're running kind of low on characters, can't be killing off too many more.

Thundercrack85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 06:38 AM   #46
SpideyFan866
Raggle Fraggle.

I've been trying to see i I could find some other source to back up the Carl death rumor, but I haven't been able to.

So I'd say just take it with a huge grain of salt.

Yeah, I'm just worried that if Pan of Steel isn't widely accepted by the audience and critics, they might try to shoehorn Pinocchio into the sequel, and we all know how long Hollywood has been trying to do a 'Pan vs Pinocchio' team up movie.
The Legend of Labeouf by Schlosser85
http://forums.superherohype.com/show...&postcount=226

#Hypsters4Sawyer
SpideyFan866 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 07:29 AM   #47
runawayboulder
#TheFappening

My money is on either Hershel or Beth but yeah, they are kinda running low on people. I'm not expecting much death outside The Gov, which would bum me out but I understand why he's gotta go.

runawayboulder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 09:46 AM   #48
Evelisse
Exactly

Was the suicide of a cast member specified to happen in the finale, cause I could see how one could view what Merle did as a sort of suicide, what outcome other than death could Merle had been looking for? There was no real way out for Merle other than going back to the prison with Michonne.

Evelisse is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 09:51 AM   #49
ironman_rick
Side-Kick

The spoilers i got from a few other forums.

1)Glen Dies. 2)Carl or Hershel Commits suicide

ironman_rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 09:52 AM   #50
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!

Thats some **** if those spoilers are true. Put me in the don't buy it camp though.

"When I was in college, I was belittling the woman who later become my wife for not knowing who Boba Fett was, and she responded by asking me if I knew who the Prime Minister of Israel was. Surprisingly? Not Mon Mothma."-BKV
Darthphere is online now   Reply With Quote