Side-Kick

Default Avengers Alliance

Avengers Alliance

Facebook Teaser - Your favorite Avengers and villains are coming soon to Fac

Old 03-25-2013, 05:40 PM   #3
Raiden
Say hello 2 my lil friend

Default Re: Avengers Alliance

I just wish that they'd separate the inventory of your agent while PVE and PVP, because when I'm doing missions I usually use a different set of gears. RIght now during the PVP season I have no choice but to equip my PVP gears all the time.

"I know I'm asking a lot, but the price of freedom is high, it always has been, and it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not." - Captain America
Old 03-25-2013, 06:42 PM   #4
Morg
We Are Hunter Rider
SHH! Global Moderator

Default Re: Avengers Alliance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
I just wish that they'd separate the inventory of your agent while PVE and PVP, because when I'm doing missions I usually use a different set of gears. RIght now during the PVP season I have no choice but to equip my PVP gears all the time.
Yeah, I always have to make sure to change my heroes and weapons after I'm done with the missions. Always a pain in the ass

Old 03-27-2013, 05:10 PM   #5
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Default Re: Avengers Alliance - Part 1

Black Knight is now available as a 90 CP Tactician.

Old 03-27-2013, 05:57 PM   #6
Kane52630
Silver Shamrock User

Martin Lawrence?

Old 03-27-2013, 05:57 PM   #7
Kane52630
Silver Shamrock User

Btw I got Cable and finally got Ant Man.

Old 03-28-2013, 01:44 AM   #8
Raiden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webfoot Hero View Post
Black Knight is now available as a 90 CP Tactician.
BK seems like he could be a good PVP hero. Magic immunity? Able to inflict bleed or protect allies on a fly? I doubt AI can use him effectively but offensively he could be the new king of PVP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane52630 View Post
Congrats! I got CB so I think I'll just need to get Psylocke for SO8.

"I know I'm asking a lot, but the price of freedom is high, it always has been, and it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not." - Captain America
Old 03-28-2013, 07:41 AM   #9
StreetWarrior
Respectfully disagreeing.

I don't get all the Black Knight love, except for maybe the magic immunity. I only have him at level 2 but he seems pretty mediocre, especially for 90 CP.

I'm growing pretty bored with the game and almost quit the other night. I kind of hope I lose interest all together - this thing is such a time waster!

Old 03-28-2013, 07:47 AM   #10
StreetWarrior

Quote:
Congrats! You came pretty close to the deadline on Pym, only 3 days left!

Off topic: Where the hell is Wonderman. Between him and the Vision, I think Playdom has covered virtually all of the Avengers already. We got Tigra () but not Simon Williams? He'd make a great bruiser (or blaster)!

Off topic, again: I wish Playdom would stop ruining chracters with their updates. Captain Britain is pretty useless in PVP now. I guess I'll go back to using Valkyrie (until they nerf her too).

Old 03-28-2013, 07:51 AM   #11
Morg
We Are Hunter Rider
SHH! Global Moderator

Tigra a good fighter. got her at level 12 and she does good work from time to time in the PvP game

Old 03-28-2013, 08:22 AM   #12
Raiden

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetWarrior View Post
Congrats! You came pretty close to the deadline on Pym, only 3 days left!

Off topic: Where the hell is Wonderman. Between him and the Vision, I think Playdom has covered virtually all of the Avengers already. We got Tigra () but not Simon Williams? He'd make a great bruiser (or blaster)!

Off topic, again: I wish Playdom would stop ruining chracters with their updates. Captain Britain is pretty useless in PVP now. I guess I'll go back to using Valkyrie (until they nerf her too).
What do you mean Capt. Britain is useless in PVP? I'm using him with NC and my team hardly loses a game, except against a team with insane armory bonuses and unfavorable turn order. As for Valkyrie, I think she's quite useless since I can use scroll the Deathwatch away on my turn, and without that buff she's rather useless on your team because she deals mediocre damage. Also, I rarely run into her, but when I do she's pretty much gone by turn 2 or so.

Old 03-28-2013, 08:52 AM   #13
StreetWarrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
What do you mean Capt. Britain is useless in PVP? I'm using him with NC and my team hardly loses a game, except against a team with insane armory bonuses and unfavorable turn order. As for Valkyrie, I think she's quite useless since I can use scroll the Deathwatch away on my turn, and without that buff she's rather useless on your team because she deals mediocre damage. Also, I rarely run into her, but when I do she's pretty much gone by turn 2 or so.
Captain Britain rarely stuns in PVP ever since they updated his attack. Valkyrie's revive and healing powers are amazing. You're right about one thing - she's definitely not an offensive character. Back when I played PVP, I would go almost undefeated running her and Ghost Rider: Agent and Valkyrie would provide defensive and healing support to a Ghost Rider who could nuke almost any opponent using Penance Stare. CB has no defensive value at all. For a while, his attacks were strong enough to make up for it. Now that he's neutered, I'll kindly pass.

Old 03-28-2013, 12:48 PM   #14
Jick09
Auxiliary Assistant

I think it's just annoying to face Valkyrie and Scarlet Witch. That's when it stops being fun. When we can't attack the opponent because that will heal him, it pisses me off.

They also still haven't nerfed Human Torch's unbelievable strong attack and his cheapness. I'm tired of facing him on PVP.

Old 03-28-2013, 12:51 PM   #15
Kane52630
Silver Shamrock User

It seems like almost everyone in pvp uses Emma Frost, Scarlet Witch and Human Torch.

Old 03-28-2013, 01:34 PM   #16
Morg
We Are Hunter Rider
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jick09 View Post
I think it's just annoying to face Valkyrie and Scarlet Witch. That's when it stops being fun. When we can't attack the opponent because that will heal him, it pisses me off.

They also still haven't nerfed Human Torch's unbelievable strong attack and his cheapness. I'm tired of facing him on PVP.

he's not that hard to beat, golden ax, Black Panther works good or Black Widow

Old 03-28-2013, 01:37 PM   #17
Jick09
Auxiliary Assistant

I'm working to get Black Panther next. Just need 8 more CP. Then I'll train him and take him to PVP.

Old 03-28-2013, 02:29 PM   #18
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

PD is going to be posting 50 free UIso every day until Monday due to them taking UIso off the gift page too early and not being able to put it back in time for the remainder of SO. Here's today's gift: http://play.dm/h005d

I 5-starred all the missions but am continuing to do mission 3 due to wanting the 40th Century Man weapon and it's a perfect place for leveling up Punisher, Black Knight, and Hank Pym.

Old 03-28-2013, 02:56 PM   #19
Raiden

Quote:
It seems like almost everyone in pvp uses Emma Frost, Scarlet Witch and Human Torch.
This depends on your level bracket. I'm at level 175 and I rarely see Scarlet Witch and Human Torch. Even Emma Frost's popularity has decreased significantly this PVP season.

Old 03-28-2013, 07:08 PM   #20
Morg
We Are Hunter Rider
SHH! Global Moderator

Crap! Ghost Rider 200 CP? Only have 134 CP

Old 03-28-2013, 07:11 PM   #21
Hellion
He's Not Serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morg View Post
I caved and picked him up.

Old 03-28-2013, 07:18 PM   #22
Morg
We Are Hunter Rider
SHH! Global Moderator

Won't be able too, sale ends on the 30th

Old 03-28-2013, 09:53 PM   #23
StreetWarrior

Quote:
he's not that hard to beat, golden ax, Black Panther works good or Black Widow
Black Panther has never given me a problem... it's a tactician vs. a brawler. No advantages for BP and he still gets nuked by Penance Stare.

Black Widow gets absolutely annihilated by Ghost Rider too. Simply put, its a brawler (GR) vs. an infiltrator (BW). Ghost Rider automatically gets double attacks (which means burning and Soul Fire) and critical damage in one turn.

Truthfully, the only characters to give me trouble are Scarlet Witch, Captain America, and Captain Britain (simply b/c of the high damage and bruiser bonus). I second that Scarlet Witch and Valkyrie may be the most frustrating characters to face. I once went Valkyrie vs. Valkyrie (only remaining characters). I won but the match lasted for almost 40 minutes. Same thing happened with Human Torch vs. Human Torch...

Old 03-29-2013, 05:30 AM   #24
Agent Keown

Quote:

So glad I got him on the spec ops. That is just way to many CPS for him!

Old 03-29-2013, 06:13 AM   #25
Morg
We Are Hunter Rider
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetWarrior View Post
Black Panther has never given me a problem... it's a tactician vs. a brawler. No advantages for BP and he still gets nuked by Penance Stare.

Black Widow gets absolutely annihilated by Ghost Rider too. Simply put, its a brawler (GR) vs. an infiltrator (BW). Ghost Rider automatically gets double attacks (which means burning and Soul Fire) and critical damage in one turn.

Truthfully, the only characters to give me trouble are Scarlet Witch, Captain America, and Captain Britain (simply b/c of the high damage and bruiser bonus). I second that Scarlet Witch and Valkyrie may be the most frustrating characters to face. I once went Valkyrie vs. Valkyrie (only remaining characters). I won but the match lasted for almost 40 minutes. Same thing happened with Human Torch vs. Human Torch...
Only have troubles with Mockingbird and White Queen, her mental blasts are a pain and Ghost Rider penance stare does a number on my heroes
I really hate MB, she blasts through all my shields I use

Closed Thread