Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Games > PC

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2013, 12:47 AM   #251
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Default Re: Avengers Alliance - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
I don't 5-star 12.2 so I can keep farming it at Normal level; it makes each run a breeze, and I can maximize my time farming it.

Yeah, I can't wait to get both. However, I'm thinking about getting Mark 42 as Tactician, because it can help its Unibeam building up twice a turn, and for Iron Patriot a Blaster may be better so it can crit hit a Bruiser, and he doesn't need two opportunites per turn because he will run out of ammo quicker. However, getting these two out of their natural classes will be even more expensive, so I'm thinking about them only for now.
I 5-star because it gets old one-hitting everything in sight, like getting the gold and challenge weapons, and then using levels I intend to farm extensively for XP on my heroes. 12.2 is very good for getting Union Jack leveled up.

Old 05-02-2013, 11:35 AM   #252
Bim
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
Yeah, I can't wait to get both. However, I'm thinking about getting Mark 42 as Tactician, because it can help its Unibeam building up twice a turn, and for Iron Patriot a Blaster may be better so it can crit hit a Bruiser, and he doesn't need two opportunites per turn because he will run out of ammo quicker. However, getting these two out of their natural classes will be even more expensive, so I'm thinking about them only for now.
I'm getting them in their natural classes first. Then, if i can manage the CP's after i get all of the SO9 required heroes i dont have, i'll go for the others.

Chapter 12 is indeed great for CP's.

If Jack Bauer joined the Rebel Alliance, 24 hours later there would be no Empire :p
Old 05-02-2013, 06:54 PM   #253
zenith16
Side-Kick

well I fought the new Iron man costume today in pvp. it was interesting epecially when he called for back up. my team still beat him. but it was cool to see.

Old 05-02-2013, 07:07 PM   #254
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

How far is everyone so far in the new SO? I'm currently waiting for the 24-hr research task to finish at about 1:30 AM PDT. Basically been farming 12.2 all day while I wait (got around 15 CP and the Custom Spitting Viper epic weapon so far.)

Old 05-02-2013, 07:20 PM   #255
Jick09
Auxiliary Assistant

Waiting for the 24 research, too.
I don't have mission 12 unlocked, though. I need one more hero to unlock it.

Old 05-02-2013, 11:16 PM   #256
Raiden
Say hello 2 my lil friend

I'm also doing the 24-hour research. I just recruited Union Jack and I'm farming 12.2 so I can Punisher, then right afterward I'll have to go back to farming to buy both IM & WM's alts. It's nonstop CP farming for the entire month!

"I know I'm asking a lot, but the price of freedom is high, it always has been, and it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not." - Captain America
Old 05-03-2013, 09:59 AM   #257
Bim
Side-Kick

Add me to the list: I'm also waiting for the 24 hour research to finish. I'm playing chapter 12 to farm CP and trying to level up my recently acquired heroes.

If Jack Bauer joined the Rebel Alliance, 24 hours later there would be no Empire :p
Old 05-03-2013, 11:54 AM   #258
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

I'm now on the 48-hr task which means I can just farm like crazy for the next couple days.

Old 05-04-2013, 10:51 PM   #259
Bim
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webfoot Hero View Post
I'm now on the 48-hr task which means I can just farm like crazy for the next couple days.
I just started that myself tonight. I'll be doing the same. I have a few older chapter with 4 stars, and of course i'll play chapter 12 a lot too.

Old 05-04-2013, 11:00 PM   #260
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bim View Post
I just started that myself tonight. I'll be doing the same. I have a few older chapter with 4 stars, and of course i'll play chapter 12 a lot too.
48-hour task almost done (5.5 hours left) and I'm almost back to my CP amount before I bought the new IM and WM alts. Got about 11 CP yesterday, but basically got CP on both the boss and epic boss nearly every run today for a total of 26 CP.

Old 05-04-2013, 11:05 PM   #261
Hellion
He's Not Serious

How's PVP for everyone? Been at Diamond the last couple weeks...the Iron Man MK 42 Armor (Blaster)...has been working pretty well with my Brown and Tan Wolverine.....I haven't suffered any major AFK point losses like last time, and this team seems to be doing well just maintaining my Diamond Level, hopefully I can hold on to it.---I guarantee I just jinxed myself...

I'm doing Spec Ops for the gear...Rescue doesn't really interest me...just finished task 10 and low on Iso's for the research...

Old 05-05-2013, 12:20 PM   #262
Jick09
Auxiliary Assistant

Same as always. What I do during the day, I lose while I'm away. I stand between top 15% and top 28%. If I get at least the 10 gold, I'm okay.

Old 05-06-2013, 07:41 PM   #263
Raiden
Say hello 2 my lil friend

I'm still at Vibranium but the AFK losses are really tough, and I just hope I can hold on because I don't want to miss the Scrapper Aegis Armor, even if I don't like it very much. I've also been doing nothing but PVP so my CP farming is not progressing right now, and I still need 34 more CP before I can get Punisher. Without 12.2, though, I'll be even further behind.

"I know I'm asking a lot, but the price of freedom is high, it always has been, and it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not." - Captain America

Last edited by Raiden; 05-06-2013 at 07:48 PM.
Old 05-06-2013, 07:51 PM   #264
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Screw PVP (again!) PD really worked me over by decreasing all the deploy weapon's PVP values, which made me replace them 30 consumables that still had a high value. Now they revert the weapons back to normal and I have nothing but cr** stuff in their now. Tried doing 25+ fights and only won 1, mainly due to having only 53K in my ATK/DEF armory bonuses, when I was up around 72K before the nerf. This stuff is a big reason why I refuse to give them any real money for gold stuff.

Old 05-06-2013, 08:04 PM   #265
Hellion
He's Not Serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webfoot Hero View Post
before the nerf.
Was it nerfed? I thought something was off...I don't really notice. I don't check any forums or news from the sites or anything...thats my problem LOL.

Still sitting at Diamond...did better AFK than I did actually playing.

Old 05-06-2013, 08:15 PM   #266
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion View Post
Was it nerfed? I thought something was off...I don't really notice. I don't check any forums or news from the sites or anything...thats my problem LOL.

Still sitting at Diamond...did better AFK than I did actually playing.
I only noticed when I was slotting some weapons one day. The nerf dropped all deploy weapons to like 500 ATK/350 DEF. I slotted a whole bunch (30) of Android Hand consumables to replace some of what I lost to salvage the last PVP and the early part of this just completed one, but then they reverted back about a week ago. I had sold off some deploy weapons I had since they didn't seem to be worth anything at the time, which left me really PO'd at PD for their nerfing and then denerfing.

Old 05-06-2013, 09:58 PM   #267
Bim
Side-Kick

I got my 100,000 silver and 10 gold, and i'm quite happy with that. I hate PVP, although i think if i had played more i would have ranked higher for sure. My team did a nice job whenever i was AFK. But i just cant hassle with it. I'd rather focus on SO.

I just finished my 48 hour research, so i'll try and get through tasks 17/19 tonight.

Old 05-07-2013, 12:06 AM   #268
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
I got my 100,000 silver and 10 gold, and i'm quite happy with that. I hate PVP, although i think if i had played more i would have ranked higher for sure. My team did a nice job whenever i was AFK. But i just cant hassle with it. I'd rather focus on SO.

I just finished my 48 hour research, so i'll try and get through tasks 17/19 tonight.
I'm down to task 25 but have to wait for more UIso. I need a minimum of 160 for an epic run but have only 22 now. At the latest, I should get Rescue by Wednesday. Only way I get it tomorrow is if I hit a bit UIso spot in the roulette.

Old 05-07-2013, 10:50 AM   #269
Bim
Side-Kick

I recruited Punisher (i only have Union Jack left to buy) last night, and won 20 isos today, at least that's something lol. I'm noticing it will take more than one run of mission 3 to kill the A.I.M. Directors, bah. But i want to get it done before claiming my isos today, just so i complete task 21 also

Old 05-07-2013, 01:11 PM   #270
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
I recruited Punisher (i only have Union Jack left to buy) last night, and won 20 isos today, at least that's something lol. I'm noticing it will take more than one run of mission 3 to kill the A.I.M. Directors, bah. But i want to get it done before claiming my isos today, just so i complete task 21 also
What I did with Task 20 was to leave a couple AIM Directors in Mission 2 after completing Task 19 so I'd only have to make one pass through Mission 3. That left me able to do Tasks 21-23 in that one run. I guess it doesn't really matter since there's so much time in this SO that you can afford to make a few bobbles through the task list and still get Rescue.

Old 05-07-2013, 02:10 PM   #271
Bim
Side-Kick

Clever! I'm on task 23 now and stopped due to lack of isos, and then they go and post this on facebook :

50 Unstable Iso-8 --> http://play.dm/h006f

I'm ready to defeat Savin. I just hope i've done enough to 3-star mission 3 so i dont have to play it again, because i already 3-starred the other 2, which would just put me in the epic run. It will take me a few days anyways, but looks like i'll nip this one in the butt very soon.

Edit: 30,904 to earn next star

Last edited by Bim; 05-07-2013 at 02:31 PM.
Old 05-07-2013, 02:58 PM   #272
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
Clever! I'm on task 23 now and stopped due to lack of isos, and then they go and post this on facebook :

50 Unstable Iso-8 --> http://play.dm/h006f

I'm ready to defeat Savin. I just hope i've done enough to 3-star mission 3 so i dont have to play it again, because i already 3-starred the other 2, which would just put me in the epic run. It will take me a few days anyways, but looks like i'll nip this one in the butt very soon.

Edit: 30,904 to earn next star
Thanks for the link. Now I can get Task 25 done today (hopefully.)

As for being short, I had it happen to me on Mission 3 as well after one run because of not being able to 3-bird the boss due trying to complete the task list. Good thing about Mission 3 is you can do a full run in about 100 UIso (5 PVE missions, 2-3 deploys, and 3-bird.)

Old 05-07-2013, 04:36 PM   #273
Bim
Side-Kick

Yeah, i'll hopefully get task 24 done tomorrow and then just work on the epic run. I'm still way ahead of time. It would be the earliest i'd complete all of the tasks anyways, even if it took me another extra week.

I'll probably do some farming tonight just so i dont have to spend much gold in order to get Union Jack, which is the hero i have left to get for the epic run. Then it's Iron Patriot time!

Old 05-07-2013, 05:03 PM   #274
Jick09
Auxiliary Assistant

Quote:
Same here. I hate PVP and its inconsistencies. But I want the 10 gold so I do it, which helped me to unlock a new hero.

EDIT: 10 CP --> http://play.dm/a005t
What a nice gift.

Last edited by Jick09; 05-07-2013 at 05:22 PM.
Old 05-07-2013, 05:47 PM   #275
Bim
Side-Kick

Was coming here to post that. Indeed, that's an awesome gift!

Closed Thread