Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Games > PC

Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2013, 07:13 PM   #376
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Default Re: Avengers Alliance - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
I wish I saw SO10 coming today; I know that they have made the announcement in their fan page but I thought they'd hold it off until the PVP season is over within 3 days, but I guess they're in a mad dash before the 2nd Season is here. Thank goodness for 12.2, I already recruited Thundra and have enough for X-23, so I'm geared for the elite boss right away. I have to admit, I didn't think they'll have another LB hero overlapping with Juggy, and that it would be Constrictor (I was betting on Elektra), but at least I'm done with Juggy so I can focus on this new guy.
They're actually kind of predictable with them overlapping the endings of SOs and PVPs. As a SO is closing, a new PVP opens. As that PVP is near its end, the next SO pops up. I'm actually kind of glad they're giving us all these heroes since I'm going to need some new ones to train now that I have all available heroes at LVL 12. Waiting for Shatterstar's release and still working towards Juggy.

Old 06-08-2013, 01:17 AM   #377
Raiden
What a bunch of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webfoot Hero View Post
They're actually kind of predictable with them overlapping the endings of SOs and PVPs. As a SO is closing, a new PVP opens. As that PVP is near its end, the next SO pops up. I'm actually kind of glad they're giving us all these heroes since I'm going to need some new ones to train now that I have all available heroes at LVL 12. Waiting for Shatterstar's release and still working towards Juggy.
Can you tell me your secret of leveling all you heroes to 12? I have 4.7 million silver, but it takes 36 hours to get from 11 to 12 and that cuts into my training for lower level heroes, and since I'm running 12.2 exclusively I found it hard to level my heroes. How did you do it?

"I know I'm asking a lot, but the price of freedom is high, it always has been, and it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not." - Captain America
Old 06-08-2013, 02:02 AM   #378
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
Can you tell me your secret of leveling all you heroes to 12? I have 4.7 million silver, but it takes 36 hours to get from 11 to 12 and that cuts into my training for lower level heroes, and since I'm running 12.2 exclusively I found it hard to level my heroes. How did you do it?
If you're running 12.2 a lot, focus on your low-level Tacticians, Bruisers, and Scrappers since there are plenty of enemies they can feast on and the boss and epic boss fights give a lot of XP for little energy usage. Infiltrators can be done but you need a Bruiser CA to protect them from the boss scrappers.

I typically took out Hammer and Moonstar singularly so they didn't kill off my Bruisers in the long boss fight.

When you have one hero training, try to get several others ready to be trained so you can just do multiple trainings right in a row without any downtime. It's a grind but getting everyone to LVL 12 can be done.

To keep your silver up, run your planes for 10 or 20 minutes while you're playing and collecting from allies. When you're out of energy or AFK for extended periods of time, run 4-6 hour missions. Try to use 12-24 hour missions sparingly.

Last edited by Webfoot Hero; 06-08-2013 at 02:07 AM.
Old 06-08-2013, 07:00 AM   #379
Raiden
What a bunch of...

Quote:
If you're running 12.2 a lot, focus on your low-level Tacticians, Bruisers, and Scrappers since there are plenty of enemies they can feast on and the boss and epic boss fights give a lot of XP for little energy usage. Infiltrators can be done but you need a Bruiser CA to protect them from the boss scrappers.

I typically took out Hammer and Moonstar singularly so they didn't kill off my Bruisers in the long boss fight.

When you have one hero training, try to get several others ready to be trained so you can just do multiple trainings right in a row without any downtime. It's a grind but getting everyone to LVL 12 can be done.

To keep your silver up, run your planes for 10 or 20 minutes while you're playing and collecting from allies. When you're out of energy or AFK for extended periods of time, run 4-6 hour missions. Try to use 12-24 hour missions sparingly.
Thanks for the advice. I'm using bruiser CA but he has the Avengers alt, and I haven't decided if I should spend 48 CP for WWII bruiser (got tact already) just to farm 12.2. However, WWII bruiser Cap might make it easier for me to farm 12.2 in Challenge Mode, as it is a chore to do it with the Avengers alt.

Btw, it appears that after you finished researching Synethesized Antidote from SO10's task 6, you can buy and sell them back (at a cost of 200 silver & 4 SHIELD) for 10,000 silver. Someone from the forum claimed that he spent 4,000 SHIELD and made 10 mil silver. I still haven't finished with the research, but since I have over 15K SHIELD I don't mind converting at least 1/3 of it into silver.

"I know I'm asking a lot, but the price of freedom is high, it always has been, and it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not." - Captain America
Old 06-08-2013, 11:56 AM   #380
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
Thanks for the advice. I'm using bruiser CA but he has the Avengers alt, and I haven't decided if I should spend 48 CP for WWII bruiser (got tact already) just to farm 12.2. However, WWII bruiser Cap might make it easier for me to farm 12.2 in Challenge Mode, as it is a chore to do it with the Avengers alt.

Btw, it appears that after you finished researching Synethesized Antidote from SO10's task 6, you can buy and sell them back (at a cost of 200 silver & 4 SHIELD) for 10,000 silver. Someone from the forum claimed that he spent 4,000 SHIELD and made 10 mil silver. I still haven't finished with the research, but since I have over 15K SHIELD I don't mind converting at least 1/3 of it into silver.
It's true. I had over 25K SHIELD and went down to just under 20K and netted myself over 17 million silver. Best bet for anyone looking for a way to get silver or to use up excess SHIELD coins.

Last edited by Webfoot Hero; 06-08-2013 at 12:00 PM.
Old 06-09-2013, 04:49 AM   #381
Morg
Hayden addict
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
It's true. I had over 25K SHIELD and went down to just under 20K and netted myself over 17 million silver. Best bet for anyone looking for a way to get silver or to use up excess SHIELD coins.
yep, bought a ton and really upped my silver now wonder if they will change the price due to so many people buying and re selling them?

Old 06-10-2013, 10:28 AM   #382
Bim
Side-Kick

Those who have me, i just spawned Red Skull, so let's beat his butt lol.

I just finished the research, will try that bit with the shields for silver. Also, the group battles are great for free silver.

If Jack Bauer joined the Rebel Alliance, 24 hours later there would be no Empire :p
Old 06-10-2013, 12:43 PM   #383
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Just got Juggy on my final 10x opening. Got 2 more PVP fights and the PVP roulette to get whatever else I can from this PVP.

Old 06-10-2013, 01:43 PM   #384
Bim
Side-Kick

I gave up on Juggy

If Jack Bauer joined the Rebel Alliance, 24 hours later there would be no Empire :p
Old 06-10-2013, 01:57 PM   #385
Hellion
He's Not Serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morg View Post
wonder if they will change the price due to so many people buying and re selling them?
Don't give them ideas...

I gave up on PVP this time, but still sitting at diamond...lets see if it stays.

Old 06-10-2013, 06:56 PM   #386
Morg
Hayden addict
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bim View Post
Those who have me, i just spawned Red Skull, so let's beat his butt lol.

I just finished the research, will try that bit with the shields for silver. Also, the group battles are great for free silver.
He's not that hard to beat, his rapid fire was a pain in the ass to deal with even if you had shields

Old 06-10-2013, 06:56 PM   #387
Morg
Hayden addict
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bim View Post
I gave up on Juggy
same, had so many duplicates and no way am I using gold

Old 06-10-2013, 07:31 PM   #388
Raiden
What a bunch of...

Looks like I won't be able to obtain Vibranium this time.

Old 06-10-2013, 08:31 PM   #389
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
Looks like I won't be able to obtain Vibranium this time.
How far have you gotten with Juggy? I'm up to LVL 3 after getting him this morning but should easily have him to LVL 5 by tonight after doing a couple runs in 12.2.

Old 06-10-2013, 10:41 PM   #390
Raiden
What a bunch of...

Quote:
How far have you gotten with Juggy? I'm up to LVL 3 after getting him this morning but should easily have him to LVL 5 by tonight after doing a couple runs in 12.2.
Juggy is in training atm to be level 6.

Old 06-10-2013, 11:10 PM   #391
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Got my Juggy going to LVL 4 right now and will likely have him going to LVL 5 by midnight.

Old 06-11-2013, 06:50 PM   #392
Morg
Hayden addict
SHH! Global Moderator

http://marvel.com/news/story/20741/g...iance_season_2

Old 06-11-2013, 06:56 PM   #393
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Saw that and it looks like they're really pulling out some obscure villains for Season 2 after giving us almost all the A-listers in Season 1. There are still some more I think they'll hold back for SOs but there is still quite a few bigger names who could still be introduced in the chapters.

Old 06-13-2013, 01:38 AM   #394
MoPlaYa
Crazy Guy

I got ShatterStar today! But now I`m low on gold and CP : (

Old 06-13-2013, 08:02 PM   #395
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Looks like they finally fixed the Sythesized Antidote buy/sell prices so hopefully people got all the silver they could.

Also, Red Hulk has a countdown clock on his release date (27 days.) Probably means we'll be getting another PVP season soon even though SO 10 just started. I'm not buying any alts until then as I'm going to build up my CPs again after buying Shatterstar.

Old 06-15-2013, 12:42 PM   #396
Donut
Side-Kick

This is now on IOS

Old 06-15-2013, 08:12 PM   #397
Raiden
What a bunch of...

I really hate how PD "fixed" Synthesized Antidote, after their forum mods said that it was intentional and wasn't a bug, and thus misled gamers like me. Good thing I sold alot of SP and now have 17 mil, but I probably would've sold more if I thought they'd change their mind later. Just goes to show that you can't really trust PD, even after they make a statement, because they will change it later.

Last edited by Raiden; 06-16-2013 at 09:01 AM. Reason: typos
Old 06-15-2013, 08:27 PM   #398
zenith16
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoPlaYa View Post
I got ShatterStar today! But now I`m low on gold and CP : (
I'm short of buying him, withthe gold I earned I hope the roulette will work for me if I'm lucky i'll pick up some gold to pick him up . and no I don't Re spin. anyway I have yet to re order a new prepaid credit card so there's no point.

Last edited by zenith16; 06-15-2013 at 08:36 PM.
Old 06-15-2013, 08:34 PM   #399
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
I really hate how PD "fixed" Synthesized Antidote, after their forum mods to say that it was intentional and wasn't a bug, and thus misled gamers like me. Good thing I sold alot of SP and now have 17 mil, but I probably wouldn't sold more if I thought they'd change their mind later. Just goes to show that you can't really trust PD, even after they make a statement, because they will change it later.
This is the main reason I've yet to spend more than a dollar on this game. They change things way too often to make it worth spending much more.

Old 06-16-2013, 09:05 AM   #400
Raiden
What a bunch of...

Quote:
This is the main reason I've yet to spend more than a dollar on this game. They change things way too often to make it worth spending much more.
I have spent a fair amount of money on MAA and I don't really regret it since I'm still enjoying the game, but PD has a knack for making dumb decisions that have angered many gamers on the forum who have spent way more than me. It's like they're run by monkeys at the top who make stupid and asinine decisions that their sole purpose is to peeve their loyal players off.

Btw, I just recruited Wonder Man today. I think he might be powerful in PVP due to his incredible tanking ability and immunity to DOT, but I'm still leveling Juggy so he will have to wait in the sideline along with X-23 and Thundra for now (too many bruisers).

Closed Thread