Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2013, 09:08 AM   #401
Morg
Hayden addict
SHH! Global Moderator

Default Re: Avengers Alliance - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
I really hate how PD "fixed" Synthesized Antidote, after their forum mods said that it was intentional and wasn't a bug, and thus misled gamers like me. Good thing I sold alot of SP and now have 17 mil, but I probably would've sold more if I thought they'd change their mind later. Just goes to show that you can't really trust PD, even after they make a statement, because they will change it later.
Oh? Well glad I sold enough to help get most of my heroes to level 12 and get the enough power gems for them too

Old 06-16-2013, 01:15 PM   #402
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
I have spent a fair amount of money on MAA and I don't really regret it since I'm still enjoying the game, but PD has a knack for making dumb decisions that have angered many gamers on the forum who have spent way more than me. It's like they're run by monkeys at the top who make stupid and asinine decisions that their sole purpose is to peeve their loyal players off.

Btw, I just recruited Wonder Man today. I think he might be powerful in PVP due to his incredible tanking ability and immunity to DOT, but I'm still leveling Juggy so he will have to wait in the sideline along with X-23 and Thundra for now (too many bruisers).
I've been leveling Wonder Man in 12.2 and his Ionic Tamer blocking ability can get annoying, especially if there are blasters. Trying to get him to LVL 9 before finishing up Mission 1 and 3 in SO 10 for the final Constrictor lock-box task. His LVL 9 skill is really the only thing that allows him to survive extended fights against blasters.

Old 06-16-2013, 01:21 PM   #403
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morg View Post
Oh? Well glad I sold enough to help get most of my heroes to level 12 and get the enough power gems for them too
I added well over 17 million silver to give me roughly 25 million silver. I've gotten all my heroes leveled, full Reactive Iso, and now starting to finish all the researches.

Also, free 20 UIso for Father's Day from PD: http://play.dm/i007J

Old 06-16-2013, 03:34 PM   #404
Morg
Hayden addict
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webfoot Hero View Post
I added well over 17 million silver to give me roughly 25 million silver. I've gotten all my heroes leveled, full Reactive Iso, and now starting to finish all the researches.

Also, free 20 UIso for Father's Day from PD: http://play.dm/i007J
I wish they give 100 instead, my luck on the roulette sucks! I'm still only on 13 of 25 to get my hero, not sure I'll make it

Old 06-16-2013, 03:41 PM   #405
Jick09
Auxiliary Assistant

I'm almost out of UISO, too. These researches consume too many.

Old 06-16-2013, 04:25 PM   #406
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morg View Post
I wish they give 100 instead, my luck on the roulette sucks! I'm still only on 13 of 25 to get my hero, not sure I'll make it
I've only gotten a 20 UIso from the roulette but have probably gotten 3-4 20 UIso from deploys. I'm averaging around 85 UIso from gifts and visiting allies, but some days I'll get 40-50 from visiting allies.

Old 06-18-2013, 07:48 PM   #407
Raiden
RIP Robin Williams

Looks like there's some delay on launching season 2 today.

"I know I'm asking a lot, but the price of freedom is high, it always has been, and it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not." - Captain America
Old 06-18-2013, 08:05 PM   #408
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
Looks like there's some delay on launching season 2 today.
Oh well. I'm on an epic run of Mission 1 to get my 4th star and complete the last lockbox task. Still 3 covers short of Constrictor so I need these to pan out.

Old 06-18-2013, 08:20 PM   #409
zenith16
Side-Kick

I have shatter star I picked up gold from the last pvp it seems and also picked cp from the daily roulette today . it likes me for some reason even though i don't fall for it's tricks to spend. Weird . any way I have him.

Old 06-18-2013, 11:51 PM   #410
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Another PVP season is going to start up within the next hour. Although I probably have no shot at getting the hero in PVP, I wonder who it'll be. Likely Moon Knight for PVP with Squirrel Girl being available for CP.

Edit: Nope, it's Angel.

Last edited by Webfoot Hero; 06-19-2013 at 12:26 AM.
Old 06-19-2013, 12:39 AM   #411
zenith16
Side-Kick

if he shows up with the look where he beat up wolverine when wolerine was death in his own comic's where angel had the glowing psionic angel wings and retractable angle talons and powers, I'll pick him up for sure. but I'll let him pass for now and do what i did with shatter star.

Old 06-19-2013, 01:22 AM   #412
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Noticed that the different PVP award levels are no longer going to be decided by percentages, rather by your PVP rating, which is a good move. Only thing lacking is the separate loadouts for PVE and PVP they promised would be implemented.

Old 06-19-2013, 05:30 AM   #413
Raiden
RIP Robin Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenith16 View Post
if he shows up with the look where he beat up wolverine when wolerine was death in his own comic's where angel had the glowing psionic angel wings and retractable angle talons and powers, I'll pick him up for sure. but I'll let him pass for now and do what i did with shatter star.
Check out the PVP Season 9 Patch Notes:

Quote:
An X-Force Archangel Alternate Uniform will be available shortly after the tournament ends!
Too bad I won't be able to reach Adamantium this season, seeing that I finished in Diamond last season.

"I know I'm asking a lot, but the price of freedom is high, it always has been, and it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not." - Captain America
Old 06-19-2013, 01:45 PM   #414
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Stupid lockboxes. Of the last 50 opened after finishing the sidetasks, I haven't gotten a single new cover and still need 3 more. Only have 8 boxes left. They really screwed with the drop rate of the covers I need.

Old 06-19-2013, 06:19 PM   #415
Morg
Hayden addict
SHH! Global Moderator

I hate the PVP!!!! 5 times I had been beaten due to others with 30+ to 40+ thousands defense and attack points, they whipped my agents and heroes with ease

Old 06-19-2013, 06:29 PM   #416
zenith16
Side-Kick

Quote:
Check out the PVP Season 9 Patch Notes:

Too bad I won't be able to reach Adamantium this season, seeing that I finished in Diamond last season.
Interesting but the likely hood it's the one i want isn't high. that was one of his best. I have been into pvp as I used to be I was surprised I made gold when I wasn't playing as much well i was busy with marvel heroes and other stuff.

Old 06-20-2013, 01:23 PM   #417
thalidomide
The Enemy

Hi guys I just downloaded this game and I'm really enjoying it a lot. I have a question though, I'm sorry if this has been asked already but I was just wondering if I should master every mission before going to another chapter or should I just skip it as soon as the next chapter is unlocked? Thanks

Old 06-20-2013, 01:33 PM   #418
zenith16
Side-Kick

I usually try and finish them by staring them all. but I did do some of the so and premiums the latters when they were open to me. so it's up to you play it how you feel like.

Old 06-20-2013, 01:52 PM   #419
Morg
Hayden addict
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by thalidomide View Post
Hi guys I just downloaded this game and I'm really enjoying it a lot. I have a question though, I'm sorry if this has been asked already but I was just wondering if I should master every mission before going to another chapter or should I just skip it as soon as the next chapter is unlocked? Thanks
some chapters have special weapons you get when you finish the whole page

Old 06-21-2013, 08:56 AM   #420
thalidomide
The Enemy

Thanks guys

Old 06-22-2013, 01:32 AM   #421
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Haven't got Constrictor yet. Still at 6 covers and about 14 duplicates after roughly 160 lockboxes and 14 spent gold. Got maybe another 40 (maybe 50) lockboxes coming from my own Red Skull fights and allies' RS fights. This one is really testing me since the others have come fairly easily. Questioning how I'm opening them now. Opened up at least 25-30 boxes singularly and got only 1 new cover out of 4 received this way. May only do 10x now to try and finish.

Last edited by Webfoot Hero; 06-22-2013 at 01:53 AM.
Old 06-22-2013, 11:17 AM   #422
Raiden
RIP Robin Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webfoot Hero View Post
Haven't got Constrictor yet. Still at 6 covers and about 14 duplicates after roughly 160 lockboxes and 14 spent gold. Got maybe another 40 (maybe 50) lockboxes coming from my own Red Skull fights and allies' RS fights. This one is really testing me since the others have come fairly easily. Questioning how I'm opening them now. Opened up at least 25-30 boxes singularly and got only 1 new cover out of 4 received this way. May only do 10x now to try and finish.
I'm also sitting at 6/8 covers and I just got a duplicate after opening 10 LB this morning. Right now the only way to get LB is to do the group boss battles, which give you one LB for each battle, and that isn't enough. However, I got Magneto, OS, and Juggy so I'm not too concerned about not getting Constrictor, because imo he's the weakest LB hero among the four.

Old 06-22-2013, 11:26 AM   #423
Hellion
He's Not Serious

I think Wonder Man and Constrictor will be the first Spec-Ops and Collection I don't finish.

Old 06-22-2013, 01:11 PM   #424
Jick09
Auxiliary Assistant

I'm not even bothering with Constrictor. I didn't open any box so far.
As for Wonder Man, if I spend some gold I can get him, but I don't think I'm gonna bother either. He isn't that impressive.

Old 06-22-2013, 01:20 PM   #425
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jick09 View Post
I'm not even bothering with Constrictor. I didn't open any box so far.
As for Wonder Man, if I spend some gold I can get him, but I don't think I'm gonna bother either. He isn't that impressive.
Wonder Man is not bad once you get him ISO'd right and get some complimentary heroes around him. I've been running both him and WWII CA and I barely get hit in 12.2 while I'm farming. Only bad thing about Wonder Man is he doesn't counter attacks unless you throw on a Counter Strike or use his LVL 9 skill. I do like using Juggy more though since he strengthens the entire team with his LVL 9 and does crazy damage when enraged and stacked with momentum.

Closed Thread