The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Games > PC

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2013, 11:39 PM   #101
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Default Re: Avengers Alliance - Part 1

Stuck on task 14 due to low UIso but should get that done once midnight hits. Not looking forward to task 15 since it seems like Ultron hasn't been popping up on allies' maps. I have 2 allies that have Ultron so I have to hope they stay around until after midnight.

Old 04-08-2013, 05:02 AM   #102
henry_9305
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jick09 View Post
Anyone else having trouble finding Ultron on the allies maps? I can't find him in any of them.
I've only seen him once and he never appears again.

Old 04-08-2013, 09:32 AM   #103
Vartha
Mod of Thunder
SHH! Global Moderator

How and WHERE can you get command Points easier that that once a day rullet wheel?

....to every King.

Coulson, "If the details of this gets out, the operation would be complimized"

Old 04-08-2013, 09:46 AM   #104
Morg
We Are Hunter Rider
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vartha View Post
How and WHERE can you get command Points easier that that once a day rullet wheel?
Use gold to buy them?

The roulette sucks for me so far, all I'm getting it that ant bomb

I want gold and command points and ISO's

Old 04-08-2013, 09:54 AM   #105
Vartha
Mod of Thunder
SHH! Global Moderator

Man that sucks, there should be an easier way to get command points. I think if you go to your Allies' Cities you should get them automatically for helping your Ally

EDIT: I keep getting that stupid Notebook lol

....to every King.

Old 04-08-2013, 10:02 AM   #106
zenith16
Side-Kick

Quote:
Man that sucks, there should be an easier way to get command points. I think if you go to your Allies' Cities you should get them automatically for helping your Ally

EDIT: I keep getting that stupid Notebook lol
at the beginning you were able to do that with your allies by collecting CP with them but since slightly before they started pvp events that hasn't been done in a very long while.

I've been getting it(CP) through the rullet I made it a rule not to buy old unless it's necessary and it hasn't and now that my prepaid credit card has expired and it'll be while before I order another one, that's What I've been doing of late I play twice a day (when I'm at work on break through phone, if I'm not near a pc) or 3 times a day on my times off with the latter. as for the other st I did pick up that and sacrificial blade that day others were talking about running in to others in pvp with those weapons. I just haven't talking as much cause I'm also doing the Marvel Heroes MMO beta, So on those days some times I don't post as much or post less. Keep playing and don't expect too much and it'll do what you need. . But keep expecting it to do what you want and it'll betray/ dis appoint you every time.

Last edited by zenith16; 04-08-2013 at 10:50 AM.
Old 04-08-2013, 10:51 AM   #107
Bim
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry_9305 View Post
I've only seen him once and he never appears again.
I fought him in Mission 1 of the SO, and he's still there now. That coward ran after i kicked his butt with Spiderman and Gambit I'll go to my allies as well, see if i see him there.

I just got a couple of CP's by opening lockboxes, so they're also there.

If Jack Bauer joined the Rebel Alliance, 24 hours later there would be no Empire :p

Last edited by Bim; 04-08-2013 at 11:28 AM.
Old 04-08-2013, 12:56 PM   #108
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
If you haven't 5-starred all the chapters, then that is probably the best source for CP, although it may take longer. Best thing, once you've 5-starred everything, is to farm certain levels that have epic bosses. I settled on 4.4 since it takes only 80 energy to do a complete run and it's been a great area to level up my tacticians, blasters, and bruisers. Just today, I've gotten 16 CP from completing 2 epic runs.

Old 04-08-2013, 01:48 PM   #109
zenith16
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webfoot Hero View Post
If you haven't 5-starred all the chapters, then that is probably the best source for CP, although it may take longer. Best thing, once you've 5-starred everything, is to farm certain levels that have epic bosses. I settled on 4.4 since it takes only 80 energy to do a complete run and it's been a great area to level up my tacticians, blasters, and bruisers. Just today, I've gotten 16 CP from completing 2 epic runs.
Listen to this man he knows how to do it . this is why I said keep playing.you'll pick more cp this way. This is what I meant as well, But he explained it better just now.

Last edited by zenith16; 04-08-2013 at 02:09 PM.
Old 04-08-2013, 02:05 PM   #110
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenith16 View Post
Listen to this man he knows how to do it . this is why I said keep playing.you'll pick more cp this way. This what I meant as well But he explained it better just now.
Another good level to farm is 3.5 since it has the same energy requirements as 4.4 while being another epic boss level. Only downside is the fights don't give you much XP and there's no challenge mode yet to get high PVP value items.

Old 04-08-2013, 02:39 PM   #111
Morg
We Are Hunter Rider
SHH! Global Moderator

Dammit! Game updated just after I finish the epic boss battle and I have to go through it again didn't even get the chance for the roulette

Old 04-08-2013, 06:22 PM   #112
Raiden
Say hello 2 my lil friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webfoot Hero View Post
Another good level to farm is 3.5 since it has the same energy requirements as 4.4 while being another epic boss level. Only downside is the fights don't give you much XP and there's no challenge mode yet to get high PVP value items.
I farmed both 4.4 and 7.3. And right now you can do the Challenge Mode on 7.3 and have a chance to get that Customized Goblin Glider, which is still a decent weapon to have. And GG is easy to take down if you have Hercules; he practically kill himself thanks to Hercules' Gift of Battle. One of the easiest epic boss I've ever done. With 4.4's elite boss Magneto, however, it is super annoying to kill him due to fact that he has that magnetic force field and you cannot take it down, so you have to kill him with DOT and attacks that bypass shields.

Oh, and it looks like Ultron only spawn once every 72 hours. I'm on task 15 and only got 1 of 3 done today. I'll have to wait for my allies' Ultron to show up tomorrow it seems.

"I know I'm asking a lot, but the price of freedom is high, it always has been, and it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not." - Captain America
Old 04-08-2013, 06:50 PM   #113
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
I farmed both 4.4 and 7.3. And right now you can do the Challenge Mode on 7.3 and have a chance to get that Customized Goblin Glider, which is still a decent weapon to have. And GG is easy to take down if you have Hercules; he practically kill himself thanks to Hercules' Gift of Battle. One of the easiest epic boss I've ever done. With 4.4's elite boss Magneto, however, it is super annoying to kill him due to fact that he has that magnetic force field and you cannot take it down, so you have to kill him with DOT and attacks that bypass shields.

Oh, and it looks like Ultron only spawn once every 72 hours. I'm on task 15 and only got 1 of 3 done today. I'll have to wait for my allies' Ultron to show up tomorrow it seems.
I got 2 last night and am now waiting for someone else to get Ultron.

Edit: Just finished off my third Ultron. I now have to wait until midnight to collect some more UIso for the 2-day research task (have 75 on hand with 72 waiting in my giftbox.)

Last edited by Webfoot Hero; 04-08-2013 at 08:27 PM.
Old 04-09-2013, 10:34 AM   #114
Vartha
Mod of Thunder
SHH! Global Moderator

See I want THOR, and at this rate I won't get him and he'll become unavailible or something by the time I do get 90 CP.
I haven't done the pvp yet myself and right now Alliance is down for maintenance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenith16 View Post
at the beginning you were able to do that with your allies by collecting CP with them but since slightly before they started pvp events that hasn't been done in a very long while.

I've been getting it(CP) through the rullet I made it a rule not to buy old unless it's necessary and it hasn't and now that my prepaid credit card has expired and it'll be while before I order another one, that's What I've been doing of late I play twice a day (when I'm at work on break through phone, if I'm not near a pc) or 3 times a day on my times off with the latter. as for the other st I did pick up that and sacrificial blade that day others were talking about running in to others in pvp with those weapons. I just haven't talking as much cause I'm also doing the Marvel Heroes MMO beta, So on those days some times I don't post as much or post less. Keep playing and don't expect too much and it'll do what you need. . But keep expecting it to do what you want and it'll betray/ dis appoint you every time.

....to every King.

Old 04-09-2013, 11:12 AM   #115
Kahran Ramsus
Side-Kick

I can't imagine Thor ever being unavailable, aside from certain limited edition costumes. Plus 90 CP to get a specific hero isn't that hard. The problem is getting enough CP to get all the costumers, heroes, etc., and not being able to keep up with every new hero that comes out. If you are like me and only really care about getting your favorites, you won't have any problem getting enough CP. Unless they are a Spec Ops or Box character. That is really the only time to be concerned.

Last edited by Kahran Ramsus; 04-09-2013 at 11:15 AM.
Old 04-09-2013, 11:15 AM   #116
Bim
Side-Kick

Quote:
See I want THOR, and at this rate I won't get him and he'll become unavailible or something by the time I do get 90 CP.
I haven't done the pvp yet myself and right now Alliance is down for maintenance.
I dont think they'll ever take away Thor, especially wth Thor 2 and TA2 in the future. If anything he's likely to get an upgrade at some point in terms of uniforms.

Yeah, i noticed they're doing maintenance atm. Hopefully that fixes some of their bugs.

If Jack Bauer joined the Rebel Alliance, 24 hours later there would be no Empire :p
Old 04-09-2013, 01:42 PM   #117
Morg
We Are Hunter Rider
SHH! Global Moderator

Facebook players:

Free 3 Gold! http://play.dm/b005H

Old 04-09-2013, 07:58 PM   #118
Raiden

Quote:
I don't think Thor will ever be made unavailable, and so far they haven't taken anyone who isn't limited off the game. And Thor has two alts and he'll be getting a third alt costume in the future, plus he unlocks a Premium Mission, makes him one of the must haves in the game imo.

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

"I know I'm asking a lot, but the price of freedom is high, it always has been, and it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not." - Captain America

Last edited by Raiden; 04-09-2013 at 08:17 PM.
Old 04-09-2013, 09:37 PM   #119
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Just got 20 CP and 20 UIso after helping on a couple allies' Ultrons. Starting to like these Ultron group battles.

Old 04-10-2013, 07:28 PM   #120
Raiden

With the PVP season winding down, how's everyone doing this season so far?

Old 04-10-2013, 08:11 PM   #121
Jick
Auxiliary Assistant

It was my best season so far, even though I'm only on top 30%, now. I got to top 10% sometime ago, but some bs happened and I lost all of the consecutive matches. When I'm playing, I get good win streaks, but when my team is defending during the night, while I'm away, it always loses. I lost more than 137 points last night while I was away. I should be in top 10% right now once again, but since this keeps happening I don't see how it'll be possible.

Old 04-10-2013, 08:57 PM   #122
Hellion
The Hype's Disney XD Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morg View Post
Dammit! Game updated just after I finish the epic boss battle and I have to go through it again didn't even get the chance for the roulette
That happens to me all the time...really frequently...I feel your pain.

In the daily roulette the only thing I ever get is the 1 CP. Only once this week I got a 10-20 CP...(enough afterwards and recruited Spider-Man...If I knew/remembered they would release X-23, I would have saved up for her instead, but after Spidey, only 100 CP's left to get X-23.)

PVP ends tomorrow, I've been between Diamond and Vibranium, hopefully I can hang on to Vibranium.

Hellion, just curious... How well do you think you'd do in a death-match here? Who do you think would vote for you?
Old 04-11-2013, 10:29 AM   #123
Bim
Side-Kick

This game can be so annoying at times. I had a bunch of isos left over from last night, and today i wake up with zero gifts to claim

Old 04-11-2013, 12:24 PM   #124
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bim View Post
This game can be so annoying at times. I had a bunch of isos left over from last night, and today i wake up with zero gifts to claim
They did maintenance last night that supposedly went over the original 4 hours and now people are experiencing forced refreshes after nearly every PVP and PVE fight. Seems like a pretty bad time to do a maintenance with PVP winding down. I'm not doing any SO until they fix it since I've already had 2 force refreshes this morning.

Old 04-11-2013, 12:45 PM   #125
Bim
Side-Kick

Just great. Gifts appear to be back, but now it only allowed me to accept 30, and got a bunch of "gift error" notifications

Closed Thread