The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Justice League > Justice League

View Poll Results: Should Bale be Batman again in Justice League?
Yes 87 55.77%
No 52 33.33%
Maybe 17 10.90%
Voters: 156. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2013, 01:01 AM   #76
Rodrigo90
DafoeISJoker
 
Rodrigo90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Newcastle, UK
Posts: 19,722
Default Re: Rumor: Bale may be back as Batman in JL - Part 1

Blake had the potential to kick Bruce's ass

__________________
"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles "
Christopher Reeve

I believe in Batfleck
Rodrigo90 is online now  
Old 03-27-2013, 01:06 AM   #77
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: HYDRA
Posts: 17,869
Default Re: Rumor: Bale may be back as Batman in JL - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeedOnATreeFrog View Post
So it's both then for Bruce. the fact that he has good genetics, and the fact that he's trained.

For Terry, he has good genetics. Not genetics that contain... accelerated training. If that was the case, Bruce Wayne's training would have been accelerated as well. Cloning doesn't take into account the age/state (training) of a person, only the genetics.

Thus, all Blake needs is good genetics, a fancy suit, and some training in his free time, just like McGinnis.

And how bout this...Blake has naturally better genetics than Bruce Wayne
In Terry's case, seeing as how he was a direct clone of Bruce, yes accelerated training abilities are true in his case because Bruce has already learned them. Terry has those same abilities dormant inside of him, but he just needed training to bring them out. It's just a part of who he is, thanks for Bruce already learning those skills before creating the clone. It takes Terry a considerably less amount of time to learn those skills than it would for Blake.

I understand what you are saying, but it is not the same for Blake at all.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, Fantastic Four
2016: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Captain America 3, Doctor Strange, X-Men: Apocalypse, Sinister 6, Deadpool, Shazam(?), Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft


Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
ThePowerCosmic is offline  
Old 03-27-2013, 01:13 AM   #78
Dark Knight
Banned User
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: LOST Island
Posts: 15,490
Default Re: Rumor: Bale may be back as Batman in JL - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by shauner111 View Post
But what I said was, Bruce would train him fully, after the first JL. In the meantime Gotham isn't that bad at all because it's still a fresh couple of years after TDKR, so Blake goes out in a Nightwing type costume (we don't have to see it, but itll be implied) and he'll take out the odd idiot and hand em' over to the police. To do that u don't need the complete league of shadows training. Just some fighting skills and tech, etc. It's a leadup until Batman trains him to be Batman. Which will be great timing for when Gotham starts going back to ****.




If anything I think Blakes training will be insinuated and mentioned in a scene between him and Bruce in any WF/JL film and that will be about it.

Dark Knight is offline  
Old 03-27-2013, 01:14 AM   #79
FeedOnATreeFrog
A Metal Gear reference
 
FeedOnATreeFrog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,066
Default Re: Rumor: Bale may be back as Batman in JL - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
In Terry's case, seeing as how he was a direct clone of Bruce, yes accelerated training abilities are true in his case because Bruce has already learned them. Terry has those same abilities dormant inside of him, but he just needed training to bring them out. It's just a part of who he is, thanks for Bruce already learning those skills before creating the clone. It takes Terry a considerably less amount of time to learn those skills than it would for Blake.

I understand what you are saying, but it is not the same for Blake at all.
That's not what cloning is though....Unless the show was playing with the science. Is that what they actually say in the episode?

FeedOnATreeFrog is offline  
Old 03-27-2013, 01:16 AM   #80
Rorschach2012
$
 
Rorschach2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 8,882
Default Re: Rumor: Bale may be back as Batman in JL - Part 1

I can't believe supposed comic fans would even entertain the idea of Blakeman. A half hour of scenes in TDKR doesnt make me want to see this character as Batman. Either Bale is Batman, or reboot. Blakeman should NEVER happen. Honor the comics, doing this would be blatant disrespect to the character. The ambiguous ending of TDKR wasn't disrespectful, he could've gone off to be any vigilante he didn't have to be Batman. But for him to be Batman in Justice League or a reboot would kill mine and many other real comic fans' enthusiasm immediately.

Rorschach2012 is online now  
Old 03-27-2013, 01:17 AM   #81
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: HYDRA
Posts: 17,869
Default Re: Rumor: Bale may be back as Batman in JL - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeedOnATreeFrog View Post
That's not what cloning is though....Unless the show was playing with the science. Is that what they actually say in the episode?

There are too many episodes for me to go looking for quotes. Of course those skills were learned by Terry faster than the average person. He became Batman very quickly(had the skills, etc) while also continuing to be trained by Bruce. All of that was made easier to understand when we as an audience finally found out that Terry was a clone of Bruce.

I'm sure if you went back and watched the series again, you'd see what I mean. Personally, I find it too exhausting to have to go back and search for something in a series to prove my point when I've already explained it.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, Fantastic Four
2016: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Captain America 3, Doctor Strange, X-Men: Apocalypse, Sinister 6, Deadpool, Shazam(?), Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft


Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
ThePowerCosmic is offline  
Old 03-27-2013, 01:28 AM   #82
FeedOnATreeFrog
A Metal Gear reference
 
FeedOnATreeFrog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,066
Default Re: Rumor: Bale may be back as Batman in JL - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorschach2012 View Post
I can't believe supposed comic fans would even entertain the idea of Blakeman. A half hour of scenes in TDKR doesnt make me want to see this character as Batman. Either Bale is Batman, or reboot. Blakeman should NEVER happen. Honor the comics, doing this would be blatant disrespect to the character. The ambiguous ending of TDKR wasn't disrespectful, he could've gone off to be any vigilante he didn't have to be Batman. But for him to be Batman in Justice League or a reboot would kill mine and many other real comic fans' enthusiasm immediately.
First, I think most people agree they'd want Bruce Wayne for the first JLA movie at least, and only Blake for solos.

Second, the DCAU had Terry McGinnis become Batman, a 17 year old kid. Were you against that as well?

Lastly, I'm a fan of stories first, not comic books specifically. I like TDKR, and Blake, and I wouldn't mind seeing it continue if that's what they went with.

FeedOnATreeFrog is offline  
Old 03-27-2013, 01:29 AM   #83
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: HYDRA
Posts: 17,869
Default Re: Rumor: Bale may be back as Batman in JL - Part 1

I've stayed in here way longer than I wanted to. I'll be elsewhere for a little while. This thread is too damn much sometimes.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, Fantastic Four
2016: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Captain America 3, Doctor Strange, X-Men: Apocalypse, Sinister 6, Deadpool, Shazam(?), Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft


Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
ThePowerCosmic is offline  
Old 03-27-2013, 01:31 AM   #84
FeedOnATreeFrog
A Metal Gear reference
 
FeedOnATreeFrog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,066
Default Re: Rumor: Bale may be back as Batman in JL - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
There are too many episodes for me to go looking for quotes. Of course those skills were learned by Terry faster than the average person. He became Batman very quickly(had the skills, etc) while also continuing to be trained by Bruce. All of that was made easier to understand when we as an audience finally found out that Terry was a clone of Bruce.

I'm sure if you went back and watched the series again, you'd see what I mean. Personally, I find it too exhausting to have to go back and search for something in a series to prove my point when I've already explained it.
K. I guess it gets away with it cause it's playing with the science.

But I'm looking through the wiki and I can't find anything about cloning, only that he's Terry's father. Waller picked parents similar to Thomas and Martha, and Bruce's DNA was injected into Terry's father.

Also, it looks like this isn't revealed until the end of the series. So you didn't like McGinnis all the way until they revealed this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
I've stayed in here way longer than I wanted to. I'll be elsewhere for a little while. This thread is too damn much sometimes.
"Why so serious?" I'm having a great time

FeedOnATreeFrog is offline  
Old 03-27-2013, 01:36 AM   #85
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: HYDRA
Posts: 17,869
Default Re: Rumor: Bale may be back as Batman in JL - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeedOnATreeFrog View Post
K. I guess it gets away with it cause it's playing with the science.

But I'm looking through the wiki and I can't find anything about cloning, only that he's Terry's father. Waller picked parents similar to Thomas and Martha, and Bruce's DNA was injected into Terry's father.

Also, it looks like this isn't revealed until the end of the series. So you didn't like McGinnis all the way until they revealed this?



"Why so serious?" I'm having a great time
I did like McGinnis way before they revealed that. I was younger, so I didn't think about it like that at the time.

I'm not really having fun. I mean, I love discussing things on this board. It's just that this thread in particular tires me out, but that's just because of how I view Blakeman and stuff like that.

Now let me leave, damn it!

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, Fantastic Four
2016: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Captain America 3, Doctor Strange, X-Men: Apocalypse, Sinister 6, Deadpool, Shazam(?), Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft


Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
ThePowerCosmic is offline  
Old 03-27-2013, 01:44 AM   #86
Rodrigo90
DafoeISJoker
 
Rodrigo90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Newcastle, UK
Posts: 19,722
Default Re: Rumor: Bale may be back as Batman in JL - Part 1

I'm all for Blake as Batman for solo movies. It seems obvious that WB are keeping the Nolanverse open for the next few years.

And they want Batman movies. Bale seems only likely to sign one JL movie. I love the idea of him setting it up. Using the idea based on Batman Inc., where he is the one that sets up the JL, his last act as a noble hero to protect the world.

Lucius knows he's alive. And with the Synderverse merging with the Nolanverse, it may seem likely he will have Lucius and WE sponsor the JL and build Watchtower. As in the comics he has WE sponsor Batman Inc. This, directly tying into Blake's time in Gotham.

It's too good to pass up imo.

__________________
"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles "
Christopher Reeve

I believe in Batfleck
Rodrigo90 is online now  
Old 03-27-2013, 01:56 AM   #87
FeedOnATreeFrog
A Metal Gear reference
 
FeedOnATreeFrog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,066
Default Re: Rumor: Bale may be back as Batman in JL - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post

Now let me leave, damn it!
"Do as you please. none shall interfere!"

FeedOnATreeFrog is offline  
Old 03-27-2013, 02:05 AM   #88
FeedOnATreeFrog
A Metal Gear reference
 
FeedOnATreeFrog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,066
Default Re: Rumor: Bale may be back as Batman in JL - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodrigo90 View Post
Lucius knows he's alive. And with the Synderverse merging with the Nolanverse, it may seem likely he will have Lucius and WE sponsor the JL and build Watchtower.
Final scene in the cafe in Florence--

After Bruce tells Clark that he's leaving, now that his mission of creating the league is complete, Clark gives Bruce a vial with the only known piece of kryptonite in case Bruce ever needs to stop him. Bruce says he has a gift for Clark as well, and passes him a thumbdrive.
Clark smiles saying that he was expecting something a little bigger.
Bruce tells him to open it when he gets home.

Bruce gets up to leave.

Clark: I never said thank you
Bruce, outstretching his hand: neither did I

epic handshake/epic theme, we all have to change our pants.

Bruce leaves. Clark signals for the bill.

Cue ending montage of Flash in the media, WW eating ice cream, GL flying through space, Batman (Blake) on top of a building in Gotham, Bruce coming home to Selina, and Superman at a UN meeting presenting schematics for the WatchTower (courtesy of Bruce). BOOM


Last edited by FeedOnATreeFrog; 03-27-2013 at 02:20 AM.
FeedOnATreeFrog is offline  
Old 03-27-2013, 02:07 AM   #89
Rodrigo90
DafoeISJoker
 
Rodrigo90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Newcastle, UK
Posts: 19,722
Default Re: Rumor: Bale may be back as Batman in JL - Part 1

Boom. There you go!

__________________
"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles "
Christopher Reeve

I believe in Batfleck
Rodrigo90 is online now  
Old 03-27-2013, 02:11 AM   #90
Rodrigo90
DafoeISJoker
 
Rodrigo90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Newcastle, UK
Posts: 19,722
Default Re: Rumor: Bale may be back as Batman in JL - Part 1

So going back to Bruce's failing health.

Would everybody more or less OK if he was just giving commands and flying the jet and stuff? Maybe an odd final kick ass scene with someone?

Look what he did to crazy hyena boy in BOTF! He's pretty mean with a stick lol

__________________
"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles "
Christopher Reeve

I believe in Batfleck
Rodrigo90 is online now  
Old 03-27-2013, 02:37 AM   #91
combocaz
Side-Kick
 
combocaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 1,520
Default Re: Rumor: Bale may be back as Batman in JL - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeedOnATreeFrog View Post

Bruce leaves. Clark signals for the bill.

batman swoops in
"on a reporters salary?, Right"



Batman pays the bill.
hehe

__________________
Superman - Henry Cavill
Batman -Ben Affleck
Wonder Woman -Gal Gadot
Cyborg -Ray Fisher
Aquaman -Jason Momoa
combocaz is offline  
Old 03-27-2013, 09:01 AM   #92
shauner111
Side-Kick
 
shauner111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 10,508
Default Re: Rumor: Bale may be back as Batman in JL - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorschach2012 View Post
I can't believe supposed comic fans would even entertain the idea of Blakeman. A half hour of scenes in TDKR doesnt make me want to see this character as Batman. Either Bale is Batman, or reboot. Blakeman should NEVER happen. Honor the comics, doing this would be blatant disrespect to the character. The ambiguous ending of TDKR wasn't disrespectful, he could've gone off to be any vigilante he didn't have to be Batman. But for him to be Batman in Justice League or a reboot would kill mine and many other real comic fans' enthusiasm immediately.
It's not about being comic fans, it's about being fans of the films and the characters inside, even if they're not from the comics.

I would love to see 1 film (no more than that really) where Blake is either Nightwing or Batman. The Batman Beyond stuff is tempting but I do think that a Nightwing spin-off or a different Robin would work better for JGL & the audience. Keep the Batman Beyond concept for the future on film, with Terry, old man Bruce, etc. A completely separate universe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodrigo90 View Post
I'm all for Blake as Batman for solo movies. It seems obvious that WB are keeping the Nolanverse open for the next few years.

And they want Batman movies. Bale seems only likely to sign one JL movie. I love the idea of him setting it up. Using the idea based on Batman Inc., where he is the one that sets up the JL, his last act as a noble hero to protect the world.

Lucius knows he's alive. And with the Synderverse merging with the Nolanverse, it may seem likely he will have Lucius and WE sponsor the JL and build Watchtower. As in the comics he has WE sponsor Batman Inc. This, directly tying into Blake's time in Gotham.

It's too good to pass up imo.
I think Bale may do 2 movies at the most. Either JL 1 & 2. Or WF plus JL.

Yeah it's too perfect. Fox/Wayne Enterprises getting their money back and publically supporting anything Batman is a part of (The League's mission) would be great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodrigo90 View Post
So going back to Bruce's failing health.

Would everybody more or less OK if he was just giving commands and flying the jet and stuff? Maybe an odd final kick ass scene with someone?

Look what he did to crazy hyena boy in BOTF! He's pretty mean with a stick lol
I would love this. I like it more than some younger Bruce, in his prime, fighting aliens throughout the entire movie. Batman should always stick out like a sore thumb in this, that's the point. He's the black sheep of the Justice League family as Jonah Nolan said.

In his 40s, experienced, commanding the League (perhaps even starting it), flying the Bat, and one final scene where he's out of the Bat and on the grounds somewhere kicking some ass. Something brief but impactful.

That's my ideal scenario for Batman in the JL. That would be his role, and Bale is perfect.

shauner111 is online now  
Old 03-27-2013, 09:59 AM   #93
Bruce_Begins
I am still Green Goblin
 
Bruce_Begins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 6,114
Default Re: Rumor: Bale may be back as Batman in JL - Part 1

[/QUOTE]

Perfect disguise for Bruce !

No one can suspect that this is Mr. Wayne, imagine Clark showing up and saying "I know who you are, better get back in shape Mr. Wayne, cause the world needs Batman right now"

__________________

*\S/T*
Bruce_Begins is offline  
Old 03-27-2013, 11:07 AM   #94
Rowsdower!
Jaguaring Lives
 
Rowsdower!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: An empty stadium
Posts: 16,058
Default Re: Rumor: Bale may be back as Batman in JL - Part 1

Matches Malone!

__________________
ATTENTION: The rumor about WB's "no jokes" policy is 100% correct. No one should ever doubt any rumor about any upcoming movie, even in cases where it contradicts rumors that have previously been reported. In those cases, both rumors are true.

In other news, Bryan Cranston is playing Lex Luthor, Emily Blunt is Wonder Woman, Benedict Cumberbatch is Martian Manhunter, and that guy from Teen Wolf is Batman.
Rowsdower! is offline  
Old 03-27-2013, 11:32 AM   #95
Bruce_Begins
I am still Green Goblin
 
Bruce_Begins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 6,114
Default Re: Rumor: Bale may be back as Batman in JL - Part 1

Matches Malone meets Ralph.

__________________

*\S/T*
Bruce_Begins is offline  
Old 03-27-2013, 11:32 AM   #96
shauner111
Side-Kick
 
shauner111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 10,508
Default Re: Rumor: Bale may be back as Batman in JL - Part 1

They should do that lol. At a restaurant, a waitress calls him by a different name. It's mainly a side shot of him. Beard, chubby, looking like somebody else. Then Clark tells him he knows who he is, the man turns around and you see by his face that it's Bruce.

Something like "You put up a good front, the weight gain makes it convincing. But.." etc.

shauner111 is online now  
Old 03-27-2013, 11:44 AM   #97
Rodrigo90
DafoeISJoker
 
Rodrigo90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Newcastle, UK
Posts: 19,722
Default Re: Rumor: Bale may be back as Batman in JL - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by shauner111 View Post
I would love to see 1 film (no more than that really) where Blake is either Nightwing or Batman. The Batman Beyond stuff is tempting but I do think that a Nightwing spin-off or a different Robin would work better for JGL & the audience. Yeah it's too perfect. Fox/Wayne Enterprises getting their money back and publically supporting anything Batman is a part of (The League's mission) would be great.
Either Nightwing or Batman would work. If Bale signs on for a few films, then I see a Nightwing spinoff. If only one, then Blake should be Batman.

Blake might feel Batman should be preserved as the martyr figure, and become Nightwing.

Or after several years of training himself and preparing to the best of his ability. Another villain strikes at at Gotham. And feeling Gotham desperately needs back the symbol of Batman, his strength and fear over evil, he dons the suit. But clearly establishing to everyone he's not the same Batman, but proves himself to be just as efficient.

That's right, WE dissolved in the end, I forgot.

But I'm sure for everything that Batman did for Gotham, Blake will find an ally to help him.

__________________
"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles "
Christopher Reeve

I believe in Batfleck
Rodrigo90 is online now  
Old 03-27-2013, 12:14 PM   #98
shauner111
Side-Kick
 
shauner111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 10,508
Default Re: Rumor: Bale may be back as Batman in JL - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodrigo90 View Post
Either Nightwing or Batman would work. If Bale signs on for a few films, then I see a Nightwing spinoff. If only one, then Blake should be Batman.

Blake might feel Batman should be preserved as the martyr figure, and become Nightwing.

Or after several years of training himself and preparing to the best of his ability. Another villain strikes at at Gotham. And feeling Gotham desperately needs back the symbol of Batman, his strength and fear over evil, he dons the suit. But clearly establishing to everyone he's not the same Batman, but proves himself to be just as efficient.

That's right, WE dissolved in the end, I forgot.

But I'm sure for everything that Batman did for Gotham, Blake will find an ally to help him.
This is what I want. Ill take anything as long as it's written well and makes sense, but that's the one for me.

I don't want to see him killed, or give up. He needs to protect gotham and Bruce needs to be Batman elsewhere with the Justice League. But for the sake of the story I really do think that they wont be bringing Joker back or having a huge mob fest go down, or a Bane type leader who's threatening to wipe out the city. I think Gotham will be a better place since Batman is dead, and especially a better place once they see Batman resurrect in other parts of the world. But for a Nightwing spin-off, I would make it a personal threat. Not a city threat.

Having Riddler figure out that Blake is not the real Batman, or they just want to lure Nightwing out & end him because Nygma or whoever wants the actual Batman to return. A smaller detective story for Blake. Blake's past is tied into the story. He meets Barbara Gordon. He overcomes the odds of the villain at the end, etc. That kind of thing.

shauner111 is online now  
Old 03-27-2013, 12:22 PM   #99
Rodrigo90
DafoeISJoker
 
Rodrigo90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Newcastle, UK
Posts: 19,722
Default Re: Rumor: Bale may be back as Batman in JL - Part 1

Blake working with Gordon as Nightwing, and perhaps Barbara as Batgirl battling the Riddler would make me explode

__________________
"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles "
Christopher Reeve

I believe in Batfleck
Rodrigo90 is online now  
Old 03-27-2013, 12:37 PM   #100
shauner111
Side-Kick
 
shauner111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 10,508
Default Re: Rumor: Bale may be back as Batman in JL - Part 1

Or knowing Nolan, she'll just be Oracle. I like that better.

shauner111 is online now  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:42 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.