The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > SHH Community > Sports

View Poll Results: Who Will Win the 2012-13 NBA Championship?
Atlanta Hawks 0 0%
Boston Celtics 1 4.00%
Brooklyn Nets 0 0%
Chicago Bulls 0 0%
Denver Nuggets 0 0%
Golden State Warriors 0 0%
Houston Rockets 0 0%
Indiana Pacers 0 0%
Los Angeles Clippers 2 8.00%
Los Angeles Lakers 0 0%
Memphis Grizzlies 0 0%
Miami Heat 17 68.00%
Milwaukee Bucks 0 0%
New York Knicks 4 16.00%
Oklahoma City Thunder 0 0%
San Antonio Spurs 1 4.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2013, 07:35 PM   #476
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick
 
Webfoot Hero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Oregon
Posts: 5,851
Default Re: 2012/2013 NBA thread: This thread is POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaD View Post
Yeah, I agree with Spidey though, if it was a bigger name player it'd definitely be blowing up this thread I suppose
"We're talking about Jason Collins. I mean listen, we're sitting here talking about Jason Collins, not Kobe, not LeBron, not Carmelo, but we're talking about Jason Collins. Not the player that I go out there and watch for and pay to see every game like it's my last but we're talking about Jason Collins man." (Done in an Allen Iverson voice, like his famous quote about practice.)


Last edited by Webfoot Hero; 04-29-2013 at 07:49 PM.
Webfoot Hero is offline  
Old 04-29-2013, 09:48 PM   #477
Jim-El
"My Son"
 
Jim-El's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: The Fortress of Solitude
Posts: 818
Default Re: 2012/2013 NBA thread: This thread is POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Part 3

Jason who??..........

__________________
"The Kryptonian prophecy will be at last fulfilled. The son becomes the father, the father becomes the son. Farewell forever Kal-El. Remember me my son." - Jor-El/Marlon Brando/Superman II: The Richard Donner Cut
Jim-El is offline  
Old 04-29-2013, 11:06 PM   #478
Mr. Dent
Banned User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 8,958
Default Re: 2012/2013 NBA thread: This thread is POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Part 3



My sides are gone

Mr. Dent is offline  
Old 04-29-2013, 11:14 PM   #479
SpideyVille
Walking out the Desert
 
SpideyVille's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: The little part of the Big Apple
Posts: 20,737
Default Re: 2012/2013 NBA thread: This thread is POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Part 3


__________________
SpideyVille is offline  
Old 04-29-2013, 11:17 PM   #480
Hound55
Byfar The Most Evil Thing
 
Hound55's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Merry old land of Aust.
Posts: 10,182
Default Re: 2012/2013 NBA thread: This thread is POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim-El View Post
Jason who??..........
Jason Collins. You know. Those six fouls per game the Nets had to throw at Shaq back when they were a Finals team.

__________________
[/JOKE]

16,18, not much difference mentally or physically. It's a number over there. Here however it's the difference between mid life crisis with hot chicks with daddy issues and pound me in the ass prison. - Anubis

More Anubis' greatest hits:
"Families are Gods way of teaching us to get along with people we don't particularly like."
Hound55 is offline  
Old 04-29-2013, 11:21 PM   #481
SpideyVille
Walking out the Desert
 
SpideyVille's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: The little part of the Big Apple
Posts: 20,737
Default Re: 2012/2013 NBA thread: This thread is POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hound55 View Post
Jason Collins. You know. Those six fouls per game the Nets had to throw at Shaq back when they were a Finals team.
I was really a big fan of that team. It's when I first started to get into basketball seriously.

__________________
SpideyVille is offline  
Old 04-29-2013, 11:35 PM   #482
Mr. Dent
Banned User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 8,958
Default Re: 2012/2013 NBA thread: This thread is POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Part 3

Harden so unclutch it's almost sad. I'm gonna say it...Steph > Harden.

Mr. Dent is offline  
Old 04-29-2013, 11:39 PM   #483
Mister J
We Are Hunter Rider
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Mister J's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Aww, isn't that cute ...BUT IT'S WRONG!!!!!
Posts: 36,481
Default Re: 2012/2013 NBA thread: This thread is POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Part 3

Damn. Delfino gave KD a serious troll face after that.


__________________
So when you find yourself locked onto an unpleasant train of thought, heading for the places in your past where the screaming is unbearable, remember there’s always madness. Madness is the emergency exit… you can just step outside, and close the door on all those dreadful things that happened. You can lock them away… forever.

Last edited by Mister J; 04-29-2013 at 11:55 PM.
Mister J is offline  
Old 04-29-2013, 11:55 PM   #484
JaD
Thriller Night
 
JaD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 19,364
Default Re: 2012/2013 NBA thread: This thread is POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dent View Post
Harden so unclutch it's almost sad. I'm gonna say it...Steph > Harden.
I know, man! He's not the same or something. He couldn't hit a damn thing! I was even telling the TV, "Just hit one shot. I know you're gonna take it. Just one! *clank*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister J View Post
Damn. Parsons gave KD a serious troll face after that.
I loved Delfino's grin at him too.

Edit: Oh ha, you did mean Delfino. Yeah, that face was awesome.

__________________

"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today."
James Dean
JaD is offline  
Old 04-30-2013, 12:13 AM   #485
Doc Samson
Superhero Psychiatrist
 
Doc Samson's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: GammaBase
Posts: 4,233
Default Re: 2012/2013 NBA thread: This thread is POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarTiger View Post
Lakers fans always blame Gasol. He's their scapegoat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomed_hero View Post
Ohh and I will ***** out anyone who blames Gasol. It pisses me off when fellow Laker fans blame hime when he came in and helped take us to the finals three times and win 2. He played better then anyone on the team in this series and deserves props for his effort.
Gasol deserves praise and blame just like anyone else. Yes, he played a major role in those two titles, but he also played a major role in the first Finals loss to the Celtics. Just because he's a likable guy shouldn't absolve him of criticism.

People act like this is brand new with D'Antoni but Mike Brown and Phil Jackson himself had issues with Pau not being aggressive at both ends of the floor. In fact, my lasting memory of Phil as a coach is him punching Pau in the chest, trying to implore him to wake up and do something. Phil Jackson, of all people, got that beside himself that he physically tried to wake a player out of some sort of slumber? It says all that needs to be said about Gasol. On the same token though, he's never been anything but a class act. Speaking of which...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaD View Post
Yeah, I agree. Dwight brought this drama on himself. No reason to get ejected at the start of a 3rd quarter. That obviously showed he didn't care. If Dock was trying to compare it with LeBron (I think his Game 5 or 6 performance against the Celtics was criticized as him 'quitting' even though he followed up his last game with a triple double)the backlash was a lot more harsh, obviously (even the owner came after him saying he quit). I don't remember what games exactly he mentioned about Kobe quitting but it's not like Kobe would give a f***.
I actually bet someone money that Dwight would get himself ejected if the game wasn't looking winnable. He's a talent, but not a leader in any shape or form. Then to go on Twitter afterwards talking about hoping to get a chance to "make it up to the fans" when he's been the one holding all the cards the whole season just further cements who he is, at least to me personally. I know he loved the attention and media swarm he got in LA, but I don't think he loved the expectations on the actual court.

And for the last time, what Dwight did was the definition of quitting (just like Bynum body checking Barrea in mid-air.) Lebron couldn't score back then against the C's because they just prevented him from driving to the hoop, and he couldn't make any other shot consistently. It was the same thing against the Mavs in the Finals. He's not the type to force the issue, and their zone made him obsolete. But he didn't willingly leave the game, he just wasn't aggressive like he needed to be.

Same thing with Kobe. People love to forget he had 20+ pts that first half and they were still down. The game before, he had 53 pts in OT and when they lost, Phil and everybody else acted like it was his fault. Phil told him at the half of Gm 7 to pass, so he did. It's documented, I posted quotes from the game with Phil himself saying that at least 3 separate times. Did he deliberately pass up wide open shots to prove a point? Some of them, yeah, of course. I'm sure he felt some kind of way after being told numerous times that he's the one fouling things up, when in actuality, he's the main reason they were in position for Gm 7 anyway. So yeah, he said f*** it! as far as trying to score in the second half, but he didn't stop trying to play defense and he didn't willingly do something to leave the court altogether so he didn't have to face the crush of defeat head on with his teammates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docker2.0 View Post
People are going over board with that ejection last night. Barkley, Shaq, Magic...........didn't Kobe quiton his team awhile back and nothing was said? LeBron quit in Cleveland in game 7 against Boston but he wasn't getting killed like this.
Just the fact that you're still bringing those two situations up years later answers your own question. They both got killed way worse than anything that happened to Dwight. Kobe went on Inside the NBA to face Chuck personally and try to explain what Phil told him to do. He had to go to the Finals 3 times straight again to erase some of that. The only reason more people don't remember the Celtics game Lebron had is because he was worse in the Finals against the Mavs more recently. But he also won everything possible the last year and will probably wind up in the Finals for a third straight time himself this year. What has Dwight won, or done, to get any type of reprieve or respect?

__________________
"I don't give a **** what you say. If I go out there and miss game winners, and people say, 'Kobe choked, or Kobe is seven for whatever in pressure situations,' Well, **** you. Because I don't play for your ******* approval. I play for my own love and enjoyment of the game. And to win. That's what I play for."
- Kobe Bryant

"As of right now, I don't know what he do good, cause what may work on another fighter is not gonna work on me."

- Floyd Mayweather

Last edited by Doc Samson; 04-30-2013 at 05:31 AM.
Doc Samson is offline  
Old 04-30-2013, 07:03 AM   #486
Docker2.0
Watchin' you!
 
Docker2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Neva Neva land
Posts: 18,833
Default Re: 2012/2013 NBA thread: This thread is POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Samson View Post
Gasol deserves praise and blame just like anyone else. Yes, he played a major role in those two titles, but he also played a major role in the first Finals loss to the Celtics. Just because he's a likable guy shouldn't absolve him of criticism.

People act like this is brand new with D'Antoni but Mike Brown and Phil Jackson himself had issues with Pau not being aggressive at both ends of the floor. In fact, my lasting memory of Phil as a coach is him punching Pau in the chest, trying to implore him to wake up and do something. Phil Jackson, of all people, got that beside himself that he physically tried to wake a player out of some sort of slumber? It says all that needs to be said about Gasol. On the same token though, he's never been anything but a class act. Speaking of which...



I actually bet someone money that Dwight would get himself ejected if the game wasn't looking winnable. He's a talent, but not a leader in any shape or form. Then to go on Twitter afterwards talking about hoping to get a chance to "make it up to the fans" when he's been the one holding all the cards the whole season just further cements who he is, at least to me personally. I know he loved the attention and media swarm he got in LA, but I don't think he loved the expectations on the actual court.

And for the last time, what Dwight did was the definition of quitting (just like Bynum body checking Barrea in mid-air.) Lebron couldn't score back then against the C's because they just prevented him from driving to the hoop, and he couldn't make any other shot consistently. It was the same thing against the Mavs in the Finals. He's not the type to force the issue, and their zone made him obsolete. But he didn't willingly leave the game, he just wasn't aggressive like he needed to be.

Same thing with Kobe. People love to forget he had 20+ pts that first half and they were still down. The game before, he had 53 pts in OT and when they lost, Phil and everybody else acted like it was his fault. Phil told him at the half of Gm 7 to pass, so he did. It's documented, I posted quotes from the game with Phil himself saying that at least 3 separate times. Did he deliberately pass up wide open shots to prove a point? Some of them, yeah, of course. I'm sure he felt some kind of way after being told numerous times that he's the one fouling things up, when in actuality, he's the main reason they were in position for Gm 7 anyway. So yeah, he said f*** it! as far as trying to score in the second half, but he didn't stop trying to play defense and he didn't willingly do something to leave the court altogether so he didn't have to face the crush of defeat head on with his teammates.



Just the fact that you're still bringing those two situations up years later answers your own question. They both got killed way worse than anything that happened to Dwight. Kobe went on Inside the NBA to face Chuck personally and try to explain what Phil told him to do. He had to go to the Finals 3 times straight again to erase some of that. The only reason more people don't remember the Celtics game Lebron had is because he was worse in the Finals against the Mavs more recently. But he also won everything possible the last year and will probably wind up in the Finals for a third straight time himself this year. What has Dwight won, or done, to get any type of reprieve or respect?
At least you remembered what I was talking about. People was acting like they had no clue what I was saying and was making it up.

__________________
"9.6 magnitude earthquake felt in Florida. The cause has been attributed to the collapse of the Heat bandwagon."-ESPN poster James Slattery

"Lets all take a moment to laugh at the Miami Heat.

HAHAHAHA."-ESPN poster James Slattery
Docker2.0 is offline  
Old 04-30-2013, 07:13 AM   #487
Hound55
Byfar The Most Evil Thing
 
Hound55's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Merry old land of Aust.
Posts: 10,182
Default Re: 2012/2013 NBA thread: This thread is POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Part 3

No, people were acting like you didn't know what the hell you were talking about because you suggested that Lebron wasn't getting beat up by the media for quitting in game 7 when that talk was EVERYWHERE and all that was being talked about until the decision where people had something new to jump on and crucify him for.

__________________
[/JOKE]

16,18, not much difference mentally or physically. It's a number over there. Here however it's the difference between mid life crisis with hot chicks with daddy issues and pound me in the ass prison. - Anubis

More Anubis' greatest hits:
"Families are Gods way of teaching us to get along with people we don't particularly like."
Hound55 is offline  
Old 04-30-2013, 08:17 AM   #488
Trainwreck2100
Side-Kick
 
Trainwreck2100's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 6,316
Default Re: 2012/2013 NBA thread: This thread is POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hound55 View Post
No, people were acting like you didn't know what the hell you were talking about because you suggested that Lebron wasn't getting beat up by the media for quitting in game 7 when that talk was EVERYWHERE and all that was being talked about until the decision where people had something new to jump on and crucify him for.
the four letter didn't crucify him

Trainwreck2100 is offline  
Old 04-30-2013, 10:48 PM   #489
L.A.
Side-Kick
 
L.A.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 4,623
Default Re: 2012/2013 NBA thread: Chasing the Dream

Griffin is getting no love at all from the refs, this entire series they have let Memphis bully him all over the floor and then whistle him for ticky tack stuff on the same play he was mauled on.

L.A. is offline  
Old 04-30-2013, 10:57 PM   #490
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!
 
Darthphere's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: The Phantom Zone
Posts: 83,263
Default Re: 2012/2013 NBA thread: This thread is POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainwreck2100 View Post
the four letter didn't crucify him
I'm loving this revisionist history going on here.

__________________
"When I was in college, I was belittling the woman who later become my wife for not knowing who Boba Fett was, and she responded by asking me if I knew who the Prime Minister of Israel was. Surprisingly? Not Mon Mothma."-BKV
Darthphere is offline  
Old 05-01-2013, 12:35 AM   #491
Raiden
Say hello 2 my lil friend
 
Raiden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 25,245
Default Re: 2012/2013 NBA thread: Chasing the Dream

So Clippers have homecourt advantage, got everyone healthy, and has CP3, but now they're down 3-2? What could be the reason for their poor performance against the Grizzlies?

__________________
"I know I'm asking a lot, but the price of freedom is high, it always has been, and it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not." - Captain America
Raiden is offline  
Old 05-01-2013, 12:39 AM   #492
Anubis
Sup?
 
Anubis's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: The Nile Delta
Posts: 67,777
Default Re: 2012/2013 NBA thread: Chasing the Dream

The Griz are better?

__________________
Quote:
"Great, now I have to take over a whole planet because of your stupid boobs."
-Rick from Rick and Morty
Anubis is offline  
Old 05-01-2013, 12:46 AM   #493
BatSpider
Not an S
 
BatSpider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: VA
Posts: 12,259
Default Re: 2012/2013 NBA thread: Chasing the Dream

Yeah thats about it.

__________________
*T*

BatSpider is offline  
Old 05-01-2013, 12:48 AM   #494
Doomed_hero
Side-Kick
 
Doomed_hero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Camelot
Posts: 8,885
Default Re: 2012/2013 NBA thread: Chasing the Dream

I do have to admit as a lakers fan hearing all season that The Clippers are a example of how a team should play together and that L.A. was there town now . It would bring alittle satisfaction to see them go out in the first round. No doubt they had the better season, but having everything for you like home court and health and still losing would be pretty embrassing.

__________________
Luke: Never. I'll never turn to the Dark Side. You've failed, your highness. I am a Jedi, like my father before me.
The Emperor: So be it... Jedi.
Doomed_hero is offline  
Old 05-01-2013, 12:50 AM   #495
Mister J
We Are Hunter Rider
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Mister J's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Aww, isn't that cute ...BUT IT'S WRONG!!!!!
Posts: 36,481
Default Re: 2012/2013 NBA thread: This thread is POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Part 3

Blake screwed up his ankle the other day, Del Negro isn't the brightest and their halfcourt offense is woeful.

...and the Grizzle are pretty good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthphere View Post
I'm loving this revisionist history going on here.
It's pretty impressive.

__________________
So when you find yourself locked onto an unpleasant train of thought, heading for the places in your past where the screaming is unbearable, remember there’s always madness. Madness is the emergency exit… you can just step outside, and close the door on all those dreadful things that happened. You can lock them away… forever.
Mister J is offline  
Old 05-01-2013, 01:01 AM   #496
Venom'sDad
Reason I Became a Raider
 
Venom'sDad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 7,009
Default Re: 2012/2013 NBA thread: Chasing the Dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. View Post
Griffin is getting no love at all from the refs, this entire series they have let Memphis bully him all over the floor and then whistle him for ticky tack stuff on the same play he was mauled on.
Are we talking about Flake Flopper?

__________________
___________________________________
Foxx-Electro * Giamatti-Rhino * DeHaan-ProtoGoblin
My JL Trailer * The Unholy Trinity of Venom * The Sinister 6
Venom'sDad is offline  
Old 05-01-2013, 01:06 AM   #497
L.A.
Side-Kick
 
L.A.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 4,623
Default Re: 2012/2013 NBA thread: Chasing the Dream

Last year he was not as much this year but yea blame pretty much missed the entire second half of the game

L.A. is offline  
Old 05-01-2013, 01:23 AM   #498
JaD
Thriller Night
 
JaD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 19,364
Default Re: 2012/2013 NBA thread: Chasing the Dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. View Post
Griffin is getting no love at all from the refs, this entire series they have let Memphis bully him all over the floor and then whistle him for ticky tack stuff on the same play he was mauled on.
Griffin is the last person who should be getting any love from the referees in the playoffs. Playoff basketball doesn't call for flop city calls.

__________________

"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today."
James Dean
JaD is offline  
Old 05-01-2013, 06:44 AM   #499
Hound55
Byfar The Most Evil Thing
 
Hound55's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Merry old land of Aust.
Posts: 10,182
Default Re: 2012/2013 NBA thread: This thread is POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister J View Post
Del Negro isn't the brightest and their halfcourt offense is woeful.


It's pretty impressive. (on selective memory regarding the treatment of Lebron immediately after Celtics 2010 Game 7)
Tell me about it...

Really think about it. How often do you see the Clippers run an actual play out of a set? Not a pick n roll or two-man play, an actual set. A curl off a back screen? Doesn't happen. A simple pin down? Never.

Their offense is Chris Paul and a bunch of athletes. Xs and Os Vinny does NOTHING to help his talent. And I don't LIKE saying that because I actually quite like VDN, but it's true.

Clippers halfcourt offense in Basic:
10 Pick n roll
20 Anything develop? If Y go to 70, if N go to 30
30 Is there time to try again? If Y go to 10, if N go to 40
40 Post up? If Y to opportunity available go to 50, if N go to 60
50 Post up. Go to 20
60 Clear out and Iso
70 Score (End)

__________________
[/JOKE]

16,18, not much difference mentally or physically. It's a number over there. Here however it's the difference between mid life crisis with hot chicks with daddy issues and pound me in the ass prison. - Anubis

More Anubis' greatest hits:
"Families are Gods way of teaching us to get along with people we don't particularly like."
Hound55 is offline  
Old 05-01-2013, 07:15 AM   #500
Hound55
Byfar The Most Evil Thing
 
Hound55's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Merry old land of Aust.
Posts: 10,182
Default Re: 2012/2013 NBA thread: This thread is POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by runawayboulder View Post
Hm, I'm surprised this thread didn't explode considering an active player for this sport came out of the closet today.....

Ah well, good for him for being brave enough to be the first I guess. It will be a bigger story when it's a major star in his prime instead of a journeyman vet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
Yeah surprised I've not seen more posts about Collins, but good for him
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaD View Post
The lack of posts kind of sums up how I feel about it. I don't really care. There's a gay guy in a major sports franchise, whoop-dee-doo. It shouldn't even have to be a news story in my opinion but considering he's pretty much the first active player I say good for him but I honestly don't care. If this actually became an issue with other players in the league I'd tell them to grow the **** up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpideyVille View Post
My only thing about this is, knowing who the player is, is that this is pretty much all that he'll be known for. I only knew of Jason Collins from back in his days with the Nets when they still had Jason Kidd. But other than that, he's seemed to have a forgettable career. But if this was a big name player, there would definitely be a lot more people talking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimatehero View Post
I'm also surprised the thread hasn't talked about it more. It shouldn't be an issue, but we're still living in an age where it is an issue to many and it has been an issue in sports for a long time. So that he is, isn't really the issue. Rather it's the precedence that was set and where this will hopefully go. This year players brought up that the question, "do you like girls?" is still on the draft for example. The road is just paving to a time where it can not be an issue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaD View Post
Yeah, I agree with Spidey though, if it was a bigger name player it'd definitely be blowing up this thread I suppose
I think it's just a fear of selecting words poorly that has prevented people from responding and forming a truly thoughtful summary of the situation, and really, with the delicacy of the situation, I think that's perfectly understandable.

So that is why I've decided to seek the wisdom... the eloquence... of one far beyond our own capabilities, to handle such a delicate issue.

Ladies and gentlemen... Mr Metta World Peace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metta World Peace
Whether it's a free country or not, you should be free to act as you want to do as long as it's not violent. No matter what it is. I came here in a Cookie Monster shirt because I wanted to, and I was going to wear the pants. But I thought you guys were going to judge me. I was going to wear the hat too. But I thought you guys would judge me. I didn't want Mitch [Kupchak] to judge me. So that's why I didn't wear the hats and the pants. But I should've wore it. You should be free to do and act how you want to act.
http://nesn.com/2013/04/metta-world-...irt-pants-hat/

__________________
[/JOKE]

16,18, not much difference mentally or physically. It's a number over there. Here however it's the difference between mid life crisis with hot chicks with daddy issues and pound me in the ass prison. - Anubis

More Anubis' greatest hits:
"Families are Gods way of teaching us to get along with people we don't particularly like."
Hound55 is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:49 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.