The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > X-Men: Days of Future Past

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2013, 11:28 AM   #251
Mulholland-Jr
BANJOOO!

Default Re: 'X-men: DOFP' Official CAST Thread (announcements and discussion) - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning Strykez! View Post
The whole thing just pisses me off. I am truly sick of the following combination of things:

Halle Berry

Storm

20th Century FOX

Bryan Singer
Wow...

Old 04-12-2013, 12:30 PM   #252
danoyse
Snikt. Stab. Repeat.
SHH! Administrator

Default Re: 'X-men: DOFP' Official CAST Thread (announcements and discussion) - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh8 View Post
I'll just say I'm glad you took it down.
As am I.

Old 04-12-2013, 03:08 PM   #253
narrows101
Side-Kick

As of Thursday, Halle still in Brazil:

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.1314811

Hugh still in NY, growing out the chops:

Billy Farrell Agency ‏@BFA_NYC
#TheWolverine himself, @RealHughJackman celebrating the launch of #FashionForHaiti with @ebay @cfda & @urban_zen pic.twitter.com/Ac12zsCg6v

Old 04-12-2013, 03:13 PM   #254
JP
Smelly

Mother of GOD, Halle. D:

Old 04-12-2013, 03:15 PM   #255
Sawyer
We Are Human Resources

Christ, she is far along...

H.E.(R?)
Old 04-12-2013, 03:16 PM   #256
Duran Man
The Seventh Stranger

5 mos.?

Old 04-12-2013, 03:20 PM   #257
Angamb
Banned User

WHAT??

that Halle pic cant be recent

Old 04-12-2013, 03:42 PM   #258
Mulholland-Jr
BANJOOO!

I now stress TONS of closeups.

Old 04-12-2013, 03:51 PM   #259
narrows101
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angamb View Post
WHAT??

that Halle pic cant be recent
From the link in that story:

Quote:
The glowing and ever so glamorous pregnant star stepped out Thursday to the Brazil premiere of her latest film "The Call" in a stunning see-through lace and satin Monique Lhuillier gown flashing a side view of her growing belly.

Old 04-12-2013, 04:14 PM   #260
Majik1387
Casting Extraordinaire ;D

Although he was in the horrible Wolverine movie, do you guys think there's any chance of Tim Pocock being asked to return to be a young Cyclops? He does have a good resemblance of James Marsden, and he's pretty good on Dance Academy.

I mean I know Lucas Till is remaining mum on his possible return, but it saddened me to see a post even mention Havok as Cyclops' dad; and honestly, from Singer saying he wasn't erasing past movies, but fixing things, I didn't think Cyclops' kidnapping was a bad part of Wolverine nor did it need fixing.

Old 04-12-2013, 04:28 PM   #261
Angamb
Banned User

would be a surprise if Singer brought back Tim.

That would be really unexpected, yet really cool.

And to see Lucas and Tim together, that would be awesome to me. Even if the movie chronology would be totally wrong. But I dont care, lol. Its movie magic. To keep the actor would create a great continuity feel, and thats better than to have three/four actors playing different versions of the same character on the same franchise, at least to me.

Old 04-12-2013, 04:29 PM   #262
Duran Man
The Seventh Stranger

I think they should recast.

Old 04-12-2013, 04:36 PM   #263
Majik1387

Why should they recast though?

Old 04-12-2013, 04:36 PM   #264
taintedFB
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainiac 8 View Post
I really want them to announce Mardsen returning as Cyclops.
Me Too. Even if it's a cameo at the end when they return to the new modern day. It would be the best tease of the next movie EVER. Kind of like the Phoenix reveal at the end of X2.

Old 04-12-2013, 05:21 PM   #265
MarvelU
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by taintedFB View Post
Me Too. Even if it's a cameo at the end when they return to the new modern day. It would be the best tease of the next movie EVER. Kind of like the Phoenix reveal at the end of X2.
If anything I don't expect them to reveal Mardsen or Jansen this early. To kinda keep it as a surprise if they do somehow return by the end of the movie. Is there a possibility that they keep quiet about it till the movie actually hits theaters? It would be a big surprise.

Old 04-12-2013, 05:27 PM   #266
Majik1387

Maybe Janssen already filmed stuff alongside her Wolverine cameo.

Old 04-12-2013, 05:29 PM   #267
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

Well considering they

A:Keep Jean's Sacrifice at end of X2 a surprise till film came out
B:They keep Hugh Jackman's cameo In First Class under wraps till press screenings

It's possable.

If,and I repeat If,film ends showing up an altered future with no Sentinles and Cyclops and Jean now alive they would probally try to keep that under wraps till film opens.

Of course If James Marsden and Famke Janssen take a trip to Montreal that could be a tip off.Just like Famke going to Aulstralia tiped people off on her cameo In The wolverine.

Old 04-12-2013, 05:32 PM   #268
Double B
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by narrows101 View Post
As of Thursday, Halle still in Brazil:

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.1314811
Jesus, Halle!

REGAL DRESSES. Fetch the floaty regal dresses!

Old 04-12-2013, 05:33 PM   #269
MarvelU
Side-Kick

If they continue the X-Men franchise with Jackman, and Berry for the next few years then Cyclops has to come back. His character being dead does not make sense especially since he is still well alive and has a big role in todays comic books.

Old 04-12-2013, 05:34 PM   #270
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

I really wish you hadn't reposted that.halle Is causing the biggest arguements on this
board since news broke of her pregnency.

Old 04-12-2013, 05:35 PM   #271
Majik1387

I still would wish for Cyclops to have been only maimed by the Phoenix and taken under custody by the Alpha Flight.

Old 04-12-2013, 05:39 PM   #272
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

The only downside to these Phoenix didn't really kill Cyclops idea Os kinda hard considering what she does later for him not be destroyed but more troubling Is why his glasses were left behind If someone else took him.

The odds are good If we are indeed going to be seeing a time travel caused corrections to
certain things that went down In Last Stand one of those things would be what happened to Cyclops.

Old 04-12-2013, 05:44 PM   #273
Majik1387

Being thrown back by a super powered force can believably knock off someone's glasses I feel; especially since he took off his glasses himself.

Old 04-12-2013, 06:12 PM   #274
taintedFB
Side-Kick

I think one of the reasons for the time travel story to begin with, is to undo events of The Last Stand. I think that means Cyclops lives in the new timeline and Rogue and Magneto retain their powers. Jean is more of a question mark but I think it's also possible that we see a RESURFACING of Jean from Alkali Lake done right in a future film.

Old 04-12-2013, 06:28 PM   #275
Double B
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by taintedFB View Post
I think one of the reasons for the time travel story to begin with, is to undo events of The Last Stand. I think that means Cyclops lives in the new timeline and Rogue and Magneto retain their powers. Jean is more of a question mark but I think it's also possible that we see a RESURFACING of Jean from Alkali Lake done right in a future film.
I think they'll just go all the way and bring both back right at the end of this. So, if a future film is made with the OT cast, all the key players are in place for whatever new story to kick off without an awkward 20 minute reintroduction of Jean tacked on to the start.

Closed Thread