The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Justice League > Justice League

Old 04-11-2013, 06:11 AM   #26
Llama_Shepherd
World's Finest

Default Re: My Justice League Screenplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleverusername8 View Post
This is kind of sad, but the biggest problem I had with your story here is the use of Saturn. Saturn is a gas planet meaning there isn't solid ground to build a city on... You could make it one of Saturn's moons or even an asteroid in Saturn's belt. But physically on the planet is a tougher sell.
I thought he meant something like Bespin from Star Wars, a floating structure in the clouds:

Llama_Shepherd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 10:56 AM   #27
LEVITIKUZ
HE'S COMING HOME!!!

Default Re: My Justice League Screenplay

I've been busy lately so I haven't been able to respond so here I go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Smith View Post
Gotta give Barry more credit. Have Batman think he figured it out on his own, and can't play the Barry/Iris relationship for laughs. Batman should not deduce anything about Barry's life because he hasn't interacted with him much and can't "track" him (or at the very least hasn't made an effort to). If Barry really wanted to know who Bruce was, he'd zip around the batcave faster than it took anyone to even realize he did this and deduce he was Bruce Wayne before he even knew he was there. lol. Then maybe come back and talk about it a little "shocked" to him.
I recently do have an idea on how Barry could figure it out that would work in a way like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallville fan View Post
I enjoyed this pitch for a JLA movie. I was definitely thinking Brainiac would be perfect for a first JLA movie. It is just different enough to set itself apart from Avengers. What I think it needs:

More female superheroes
Hints that a much larger world of heroes exist
Possible cameos/appearances of other heroes e.g. Shazam/Captain Marvel, Hawkman etc
Thanks. Also I can assure you there will be hints to a large world. As for more female heroes, I do have some ideas how to hint to some but might not include them all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleverusername8 View Post
This is kind of sad, but the biggest problem I had with your story here is the use of Saturn. Saturn is a gas planet meaning there isn't solid ground to build a city on... You could make it one of Saturn's moons or even an asteroid in Saturn's belt. But physically on the planet is a tougher sell.
I'm not 100% sold on Saturn. I know in the comics, Saturnites and Martians are close. I may do one of the moons of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llama_Shepherd View Post
I thought he meant something like Bespin from Star Wars, a floating structure in the clouds:

I never really thought of Bespin. I may use that idea actually.

LEVITIKUZ is offline   Reply With Quote