The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Captain America > Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2013, 02:41 PM   #301
ctsketch
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,776
Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterparker0077 View Post
The helmet.. other than that... nothing.
Red White Blue....Boots...Star.... none of that is in the Captain America uniform?

And also the shield is most recognized as Captain America's despite any temporary use by Agent Rogers...as is ..you know... the freaking A Helmet

ctsketch is offline  
Old 04-11-2013, 02:41 PM   #302
peterparker0077
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: tampa, fl
Posts: 1,509
Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockSP View Post
Strange assumption.
It's not strange. If you don't know the difference and why each character had specific names, then you probably haven't read it.

peterparker0077 is offline  
Old 04-11-2013, 02:42 PM   #303
JB-the-Hunter
Hunter of weaklings
 
JB-the-Hunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 3,732
Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 3

This thread is getting out of hand.

__________________
Natasha Romanoff - "Are you boys really that naive? S.H.I.E.L.D. monitors potential threats."

Bruce Banner - "Captain America is on threat watch?"

Natasha Romanoff - "We all are."
JB-the-Hunter is offline  
Old 04-11-2013, 02:43 PM   #304
The Infernal
Life's End Boss
 
The Infernal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Scotland
Posts: 6,504
Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterparker0077 View Post


Buzzzzzz! Red card. Reason: Use of Picard Facepalm with unwarranted arrogance.




.....play on.

__________________
Lady Luck is smiling at me. She knows something I don't.

My worst fear: When I die all I see is a sign saying 'level 2'. Which means I have to live all of this all over again. Only on a higher difficulty setting.
The Infernal is offline  
Old 04-11-2013, 02:44 PM   #305
ctsketch
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,776
Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterparker0077 View Post
It's not strange. If you don't know the difference and why each character had specific names, then you probably haven't read it.

Orrrrr... we just don't care and aren't as butt hurt about it as you?

ctsketch is offline  
Old 04-11-2013, 02:44 PM   #306
peterparker0077
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: tampa, fl
Posts: 1,509
Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctsketch View Post
Red White Blue....Boots...Star.... none of that is in the Captain America uniform?

And also the shield is most recognized as Captain America's despite any temporary use by Agent Rogers...as is ..you know... the freaking A Helmet
Everything you just mention is part of the Agent Rogers outfit as well, so no, it's not specific to the Captain America uniform. The design here is clearly Agent Rogers with a helmet. If you deny that... then I don't know what to tell you.

peterparker0077 is offline  
Old 04-11-2013, 02:44 PM   #307
ctsketch
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,776
Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Infernal View Post


Buzzzzzz! Red card. Reason: Use of Picard Facepalm with unwarranted arrogance.




.....play on.
that's a bit much... Yellow card I would say

ctsketch is offline  
Old 04-11-2013, 02:45 PM   #308
peterparker0077
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: tampa, fl
Posts: 1,509
Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctsketch View Post
Orrrrr... we just don't care and aren't as butt hurt about it as you?
So, because I know the difference between the Agent Rogers outfit and a Captain America outfit, and I can point them out, that some how means I'm butt hurt?? ooookkkk

peterparker0077 is offline  
Old 04-11-2013, 02:46 PM   #309
Chewy
REDACTED
 
Chewy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 13,016
Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 3


Chewy is offline  
Old 04-11-2013, 02:46 PM   #310
The Infernal
Life's End Boss
 
The Infernal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Scotland
Posts: 6,504
Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctsketch View Post
that's a bit much... Yellow card I would say
Fair enough. Red card overturned in favour for yellow on advice of the linesman.





....I'm arguably taking the joke too far here. lol

__________________
Lady Luck is smiling at me. She knows something I don't.

My worst fear: When I die all I see is a sign saying 'level 2'. Which means I have to live all of this all over again. Only on a higher difficulty setting.
The Infernal is offline  
Old 04-11-2013, 02:47 PM   #311
ctsketch
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,776
Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterparker0077 View Post
So, because I know the difference between the Agent Rogers outfit and a Captain America outfit, and I can point them out, that some how means I'm butt hurt?? ooookkkk
I know the differences between Agent Rogers and Captain America's outfit... I also notice that the concept Art is a hybrid of the two...which you can't comprehend

ctsketch is offline  
Old 04-11-2013, 02:47 PM   #312
peterparker0077
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: tampa, fl
Posts: 1,509
Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewy View Post
hot

peterparker0077 is offline  
Old 04-11-2013, 02:47 PM   #313
RockSP
MYTH SMITH ∞!!!
 
RockSP's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 10,327
Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterparker0077 View Post
It's not strange. If you don't know the difference and why each character had specific names, then you probably haven't read it.
Yeah it's strange. I'm the one who brought it up. I've read the comics. What I said had nothing to do with "why" the names are different. If that's the case I could break down "why" the names of all the other characters with costume changes that he named were what they were, but that isn't the point.

__________________
It's not Marvel and DC's place to create our stories. We create our stories. --Dwayne McDuffie

http://myth-smith.com/
RockSP is offline  
Old 04-11-2013, 02:48 PM   #314
peterparker0077
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: tampa, fl
Posts: 1,509
Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctsketch View Post
I know the differences between Agent Rogers and Captain America's outfit... I also notice that the concept Art is a hybrid of the two...which you can't comprehend
If you think just throwing a helmet on the suit makes it a hybrid, then again, I don't know what to tell you.... especially since we know how long these helmets stay on during the film....

peterparker0077 is offline  
Old 04-11-2013, 02:49 PM   #315
peterparker0077
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: tampa, fl
Posts: 1,509
Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockSP View Post
Yeah it's strange. I'm the one who brought it up. I've read the comics. What I said had nothing to do with "why" the names are different. If that's the case I could break down "why" the names of all the other characters with costume changes that he named were what they were, but that isn't the point.
That's precisely the point.

peterparker0077 is offline  
Old 04-11-2013, 02:49 PM   #316
ctsketch
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,776
Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterparker0077 View Post
If you think just throwing a helmet on the suit makes it a hybrid, then again, I don't know what to tell you.... especially since we know how long these helmets stay on during the film....
The design on the shoulder and abs is also different

ctsketch is offline  
Old 04-11-2013, 02:50 PM   #317
peterparker0077
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: tampa, fl
Posts: 1,509
Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctsketch View Post
The design on the shoulder and abs is also different
not really. The abs have some sections in them, but they are still just plain blue all over. The shoulders have little flags instead of stars... again, same general design. None of those changes come from other Cap America suits either.

peterparker0077 is offline  
Old 04-11-2013, 02:51 PM   #318
Wade Garrett
Tails again!
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 163
Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 3


Wade Garrett is offline  
Old 04-11-2013, 02:51 PM   #319
JB-the-Hunter
Hunter of weaklings
 
JB-the-Hunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 3,732
Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewy View Post

Can't wait to see her in her costume.

__________________
Natasha Romanoff - "Are you boys really that naive? S.H.I.E.L.D. monitors potential threats."

Bruce Banner - "Captain America is on threat watch?"

Natasha Romanoff - "We all are."
JB-the-Hunter is offline  
Old 04-11-2013, 02:51 PM   #320
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick
 
Webfoot Hero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Oregon
Posts: 5,767
Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctsketch View Post
I know the differences between Agent Rogers and Captain America's outfit... I also notice that the concept Art is a hybrid of the two...which you can't comprehend
And he's been saying he doesn't like the hybrid using the two suits. He wants more of a CA-inspired suit than a SS one.

Webfoot Hero is offline  
Old 04-11-2013, 02:52 PM   #321
Caboose
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Belgium
Posts: 355
Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 3

Circle jerk yo

Caboose is offline  
Old 04-11-2013, 02:54 PM   #322
peterparker0077
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: tampa, fl
Posts: 1,509
Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 3

Also, I've been saying many times, and this seems to get passed up, that this is a perfect SS suit, and it's cool that it's in the movie. I just hope it's not the only suit in the movie. I really wonder if he had a reason in the film for wearing this other than just going covert. I wonder if the suit is story driven for other reasons, maybe that tie into Fury being gone as head of shield as well.

peterparker0077 is offline  
Old 04-11-2013, 02:54 PM   #323
ctsketch
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,776
Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterparker0077 View Post
not really. The abs have some sections in them, but they are still just plain blue all over. The shoulders have little flags instead of stars... again, same general design. None of those changes come from other Cap America suits either.
Actually stripes on the Abs comes from Captain America, they are just different colors. wrong again

ctsketch is offline  
Old 04-11-2013, 02:55 PM   #324
RockSP
MYTH SMITH ∞!!!
 
RockSP's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 10,327
Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterparker0077 View Post
That's precisely the point.
...okay.

__________________
It's not Marvel and DC's place to create our stories. We create our stories. --Dwayne McDuffie

http://myth-smith.com/
RockSP is offline  
Old 04-11-2013, 02:55 PM   #325
peterparker0077
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: tampa, fl
Posts: 1,509
Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctsketch View Post
Actually stripes on the Abs comes from Captain America, they are just different colors. wrong again
Whatever you say....

peterparker0077 is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:21 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.