The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > SHH Community > SHH Community Forum

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2013, 06:28 PM   #1
Thread Manager
SHH! Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 0
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - Part 15

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Thread Manager is offline  
Old 04-08-2013, 06:28 PM   #2
Thread Manager
SHH! Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 0
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - Part 14

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Thread Manager is offline  
Old 04-08-2013, 06:28 PM   #3
SpideyForPrez
Pandering to Webublicans
 
SpideyForPrez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 2,258
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - Part 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGHulk View Post


Awwwwwwww! I believe this belongs in the cute and cuddly thread.

SpideyForPrez is offline  
Old 04-08-2013, 06:41 PM   #4
Drizzle
All the chicken.
 
Drizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Westeros
Posts: 9,919
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - Part 15


__________________
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Drizzle is offline  
Old 04-08-2013, 07:46 PM   #5
Sawyer
F***ITY BYE!
 
Sawyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 62,545
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16

Da **** is that?!

__________________
"If You Don't Hate Yourself, How In the Hell You Gonna Hate Somebody Else?"
- Internet

Sawyer is online now  
Old 04-08-2013, 07:46 PM   #6
Pythenis
I bring joy to the world.
 
Pythenis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: In Bliss...
Posts: 1,116
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16






Pythenis is offline  
Old 04-08-2013, 07:49 PM   #7
Drizzle
All the chicken.
 
Drizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Westeros
Posts: 9,919
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16


__________________
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Drizzle is offline  
Old 04-08-2013, 07:50 PM   #8
DarkSovereignty
Wubba Lubba Dub Dub
 
DarkSovereignty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Shatterdome
Posts: 11,691
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
Da **** is that?!
Your nightmares made manifest, sawyer, your nightmares made manifest.

__________________
http://dapperfowl.wordpress.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateJustin View Post
To alot of people, especially kids my age who grew up in Bush's America, TDK is kind of like our Woodstock. I'm not an idiot.
DarkSovereignty is offline  
Old 04-08-2013, 07:55 PM   #9
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,055
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drizzle View Post

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline  
Old 04-08-2013, 08:42 PM   #10
Kane52630
Deadcruiser
 
Kane52630's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Skynet
Posts: 62,155
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16

Continuing with my BTAS/TNBA gifs, Episode: Heart of Ice






__________________
Starve the Ego Feed the Soul
Kane52630 is offline  
Old 04-08-2013, 09:31 PM   #11
Mace Bloodstone
Prospect
 
Mace Bloodstone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: USA - Florida
Posts: 6,248
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16


Mace Bloodstone is offline  
Old 04-08-2013, 09:40 PM   #12
ThePhantasm
BADASS!
 
ThePhantasm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 9,964
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16

I remember back in the day when that was a shocking video. Now, unfortunately, Britney's apparel in that video is quite modest in comparison to the dress (or lack thereof) of stars in music videos today. Things have changed.

__________________
THE HOBBIT: An Unexpected Journey: My Review | The Desolation of Smaug: My Review

Wonder Gal | Cav-El | Batfleck | #TrustSnyder
ThePhantasm is offline  
Old 04-08-2013, 09:49 PM   #13
ComicChick
refuse to feel the flames
SHH! Global Moderator
 
ComicChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: The Kitchen, Yall
Posts: 49,353
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16


__________________
"How did I survive apocalyptic fire? I simply refused to feel the flames.

I drawl, and I drawl. My Art Thread yall
ComicChick is offline  
Old 04-08-2013, 10:13 PM   #14
Spuzz
The Spuzziest of Spuzzes
 
Spuzz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: AZ
Posts: 1,707
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - Part 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drizzle View Post
It's not muder. It's killing...with style.

Spuzz is offline  
Old 04-08-2013, 10:19 PM   #15
Marvolo
Side-Kick
 
Marvolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 13,048
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mace Bloodstone View Post
Ah the days of my youth...

__________________
The Most Astounding Fact (Neil deGrasse Tyson, HD):
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Dr. Neil DeGrasse Tyson: A Fascinatingly Disturbing Thought
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Marvolo is online now  
Old 04-08-2013, 10:21 PM   #16
Kane52630
Deadcruiser
 
Kane52630's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Skynet
Posts: 62,155
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16




__________________
Starve the Ego Feed the Soul
Kane52630 is offline  
Old 04-08-2013, 10:24 PM   #17
Sawyer
F***ITY BYE!
 
Sawyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 62,545
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane52630 View Post
A planet of perfect genetics obviously.

__________________
"If You Don't Hate Yourself, How In the Hell You Gonna Hate Somebody Else?"
- Internet

Sawyer is online now  
Old 04-08-2013, 10:58 PM   #18
Drizzle
All the chicken.
 
Drizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Westeros
Posts: 9,919
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
A planet of perfect genetics obviously.
Well, not exactly. His dad is Russell Crowe, who's been looking a little pudgy lately.

__________________
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Drizzle is offline  
Old 04-08-2013, 10:59 PM   #19
Reek
Pork Sausage
 
Reek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Last cell on the left.
Posts: 19,358
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16

is that 'Where do I come from' scene new? i know the dialogue isn't but i cant recall seeing him saying it,

Reek is offline  
Old 04-08-2013, 11:00 PM   #20
Kane52630
Deadcruiser
 
Kane52630's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Skynet
Posts: 62,155
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cory View Post
is that 'Where do I come from' scene new? i know the dialogue isn't but i cant recall seeing him saying it,
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

__________________
Starve the Ego Feed the Soul
Kane52630 is offline  
Old 04-08-2013, 11:21 PM   #21
Reek
Pork Sausage
 
Reek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Last cell on the left.
Posts: 19,358
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16

awesome... a shame thats the only new part

Reek is offline  
Old 04-08-2013, 11:28 PM   #22
Mace Bloodstone
Prospect
 
Mace Bloodstone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: USA - Florida
Posts: 6,248
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16


Mace Bloodstone is offline  
Old 04-08-2013, 11:29 PM   #23
ThePhantasm
BADASS!
 
ThePhantasm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 9,964
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16

Whoa the Hulk's CGI really looks realistic there

__________________
THE HOBBIT: An Unexpected Journey: My Review | The Desolation of Smaug: My Review

Wonder Gal | Cav-El | Batfleck | #TrustSnyder
ThePhantasm is offline  
Old 04-08-2013, 11:38 PM   #24
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,055
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16

No expense was spared

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline  
Old 04-08-2013, 11:39 PM   #25
Drizzle
All the chicken.
 
Drizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Westeros
Posts: 9,919
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mace Bloodstone View Post
And I thought Tony/Bruce shipping was weird...

__________________
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Drizzle is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:20 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.