The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > SHH Community > SHH Community Forum

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2013, 05:37 AM   #551
ЯɘvlveR
danneB
 
ЯɘvlveR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 5,588
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rdstone View Post




so much sexy.

__________________
All your data are belong to Braniac.
ЯɘvlveR is offline  
Old 04-19-2013, 06:42 AM   #552
Spider-Aziz
Death Match Taunt
 
Spider-Aziz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 67,218
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane52630 View Post

Reminds me of

__________________
FIGHT CLUB: Marvel vs DC, ANYTHING
STATE YOUR OPINION ON A CHARACTER: MARVEL, DC

YOUTUBE
Precious Delicious Pineapple Pizza

The internet: You formed your personal opinion and liked something popular? You are part of the herd. You like something new and unpopular? Cult of the new.
Spider-Aziz is offline  
Old 04-19-2013, 06:48 AM   #553
Mace Bloodstone
Side-Kick
 
Mace Bloodstone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: USA
Posts: 6,237
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16


Mace Bloodstone is offline  
Old 04-19-2013, 08:06 AM   #554
Commander Shepard
Spectre
 
Commander Shepard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: The Normandy
Posts: 553
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16





__________________
XBOX LIVE Gamertag: A Dark Presence

PSN Username: Krimson_Dragon22
Commander Shepard is offline  
Old 04-19-2013, 10:42 AM   #555
Kane52630
Technologic User
 
Kane52630's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: New York Subway
Posts: 89,236
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16


__________________
Confessions in the Dark | Swimware
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Kane52630 is offline  
Old 04-19-2013, 10:46 AM   #556
nite-owl
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10,727
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16


nite-owl is online now  
Old 04-19-2013, 10:51 AM   #557
Kane52630
Technologic User
 
Kane52630's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: New York Subway
Posts: 89,236
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16

oh god...

__________________
Confessions in the Dark | Swimware
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Kane52630 is offline  
Old 04-19-2013, 11:39 AM   #558
Hellion
Here With Me, Eternally
 
Hellion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Down In The Lab...in Sunny Southern CA.
Posts: 6,252
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by nite-owl View Post

__________________
Hellion ranks the Marvel Films...
http://forums.superherohype.com/show...&postcount=854

I'm a big Disney XD Superhero Fan:
Aaron Stone (2009-2010) * Skyrunners (2009) * Lab Rats/Lab Rats: Bionic Island (2012-2016) * Mighty Med (2013-2015) * Lab Rats: Elite Force (2016) * Mech-X4 (2016-????)
Hellion is offline  
Old 04-19-2013, 11:44 AM   #559
Mace Bloodstone
Side-Kick
 
Mace Bloodstone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: USA
Posts: 6,237
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by nite-owl View Post
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:



Mace Bloodstone is offline  
Old 04-19-2013, 11:58 AM   #560
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 37,080
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Shepard View Post
Timing!

I just watched the series finale yesterday.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline  
Old 04-19-2013, 12:10 PM   #561
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 37,080
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16


__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline  
Old 04-19-2013, 02:01 PM   #562
Steyin
Bidding you ADIEU!
 
Steyin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 3,628
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion View Post
This made me laugh way too hard, perfect reaction. I'll be saving this for future use.

__________________
I'm just a kid from Brooklyn

My LEGO Gallery
Steyin is offline  
Old 04-19-2013, 02:16 PM   #563
Mace Bloodstone
Side-Kick
 
Mace Bloodstone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: USA
Posts: 6,237
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16

^^ Anyone remember what that scene was about? (married with children)

Mace Bloodstone is offline  
Old 04-19-2013, 02:17 PM   #564
Mace Bloodstone
Side-Kick
 
Mace Bloodstone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: USA
Posts: 6,237
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16


Mace Bloodstone is offline  
Old 04-19-2013, 02:20 PM   #565
Lunar_Wolf
WTF face
 
Lunar_Wolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Limerick
Posts: 41,233
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16



__________________
Hitler on a cob is a disturbing image.
Lunar_Wolf is offline  
Old 04-19-2013, 02:29 PM   #566
Monsieur Xavier
It's full of stars !
 
Monsieur Xavier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Lagrange point between Jupiter & Io
Posts: 6,188
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mace Bloodstone View Post
I saw and remember this show, the cat was super cute and slept on the dog's back.

__________________
Tycho Magnetic Anomaly
1² : 2² : 3²
Monsieur Xavier is online now  
Old 04-19-2013, 03:29 PM   #567
ЯɘvlveR
danneB
 
ЯɘvlveR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 5,588
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiegeabo View Post

__________________
All your data are belong to Braniac.
ЯɘvlveR is offline  
Old 04-19-2013, 03:55 PM   #568
Spider-Aziz
Death Match Taunt
 
Spider-Aziz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 67,218
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunar_Wolf View Post

Which death was a bigger shock to Bruce? The kid who stole his tires or his son?

__________________
FIGHT CLUB: Marvel vs DC, ANYTHING
STATE YOUR OPINION ON A CHARACTER: MARVEL, DC

YOUTUBE
Precious Delicious Pineapple Pizza

The internet: You formed your personal opinion and liked something popular? You are part of the herd. You like something new and unpopular? Cult of the new.
Spider-Aziz is offline  
Old 04-19-2013, 04:51 PM   #569
3rdstone
Original Manhunter
 
3rdstone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Third Stone From The Sun
Posts: 1,945
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mace Bloodstone View Post
^^ Anyone remember what that scene was about? (married with children)
Dammit, it's so familiar but I just can't remember that actual situation.

__________________
Quote:
In many ways BvS could be considered an indie arthouse film dressed up as a blockbuster. Or the superhero film that Stanley Kubrick might have made.
3rdstone is offline  
Old 04-19-2013, 04:56 PM   #570
Sawyer
High King
 
Sawyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 96,305
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by nite-owl View Post
What's the opposite of an erection?

Because I just got one.

__________________
https://twitter.com/HIGHzurrer/statu...05636392116224
Quote:
Eric Heisserer
@HIGHzurrer

If your first TV love was Buffy, this season of The Magicians is the adult who looks like that first crush but is into your kink.
*sees someone trolling DCEU fans* *prepares to say something* *sees Snyder stans somehow being even more obnoxious than the trolls* *sighs*

*rinse and repeat*
Sawyer is offline  
Old 04-19-2013, 04:57 PM   #571
Bim
Side-Kick
 
Bim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 9,470
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mace Bloodstone View Post
Ok, this is way too cute aww

__________________
“There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.” Goethe

If Jack Bauer joined the Rebel Alliance, 24 hours later there would be no Empire :p
Bim is offline  
Old 04-19-2013, 04:58 PM   #572
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 37,080
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
What's the opposite of an erection?

Because I just got one.
You now have a vagina.

A vaginection.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline  
Old 04-19-2013, 05:01 PM   #573
Sawyer
High King
 
Sawyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 96,305
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16

Does this mean I'm going to start having my period?

__________________
https://twitter.com/HIGHzurrer/statu...05636392116224
Quote:
Eric Heisserer
@HIGHzurrer

If your first TV love was Buffy, this season of The Magicians is the adult who looks like that first crush but is into your kink.
*sees someone trolling DCEU fans* *prepares to say something* *sees Snyder stans somehow being even more obnoxious than the trolls* *sighs*

*rinse and repeat*
Sawyer is offline  
Old 04-19-2013, 05:13 PM   #574
Spider-Aziz
Death Match Taunt
 
Spider-Aziz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 67,218
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
What's the opposite of an erection?

Because I just got one.
Reduction?

__________________
FIGHT CLUB: Marvel vs DC, ANYTHING
STATE YOUR OPINION ON A CHARACTER: MARVEL, DC

YOUTUBE
Precious Delicious Pineapple Pizza

The internet: You formed your personal opinion and liked something popular? You are part of the herd. You like something new and unpopular? Cult of the new.
Spider-Aziz is offline  
Old 04-19-2013, 05:16 PM   #575
NickNitro
Extra Terrestrial
 
NickNitro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Second Star to the Right
Posts: 8,221
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
What's the opposite of an erection?

Because I just got one.
An Inny?

__________________
Sir Bedevere: What makes you think she's a witch?
Peasant 3: Well, she turned me into a newt!
Sir Bedevere: A newt?
Peasant 3: ..... I got better.
NickNitro is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:37 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2017 All Rights Reserved.