The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > SHH Community > SHH Community Forum

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2013, 05:24 PM   #576
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 37,080
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Aziz View Post
Reduction?
Nope. It's a vagection.

Sawyer's gonna get pregnant.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline  
Old 04-19-2013, 05:31 PM   #577
Spider-Aziz
Death Match Taunt
 
Spider-Aziz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 67,352
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiegeabo View Post
Nope. It's a vagection.

Sawyer's gonna get pregnant.
I see this, and think vegetation


__________________
FIGHT CLUB: Marvel vs DC, ANYTHING
STATE YOUR OPINION ON A CHARACTER: MARVEL, DC

YOUTUBE
Precious Delicious Pineapple Pizza

The internet: You formed your personal opinion and liked something popular? You are part of the herd. You like something new and unpopular? Cult of the new.
Spider-Aziz is offline  
Old 04-19-2013, 05:32 PM   #578
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 37,080
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Aziz View Post
I see this, and think vegetation

Yes, that's Sawyer's 'flower'

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline  
Old 04-19-2013, 05:40 PM   #579
3rdstone
Original Manhunter
 
3rdstone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Third Stone From The Sun
Posts: 1,945
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16





__________________
Quote:
In many ways BvS could be considered an indie arthouse film dressed up as a blockbuster. Or the superhero film that Stanley Kubrick might have made.
3rdstone is offline  
Old 04-19-2013, 06:48 PM   #580
Kane52630
Technologic User
 
Kane52630's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: New York Subway
Posts: 89,339
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16




__________________
Confessions in the Dark | Swimware
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Kane52630 is offline  
Old 04-19-2013, 06:54 PM   #581
Matt Mortem
Moof Milker
 
Matt Mortem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Nerd Bubble
Posts: 18,138
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16

I fully support any and all Natalie Wood gifs.

Matt Mortem is offline  
Old 04-19-2013, 07:05 PM   #582
3rdstone
Original Manhunter
 
3rdstone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Third Stone From The Sun
Posts: 1,945
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Mortem View Post
I fully support any and all Natalie Wood gifs.
She was such a classic beauty.

__________________
Quote:
In many ways BvS could be considered an indie arthouse film dressed up as a blockbuster. Or the superhero film that Stanley Kubrick might have made.
3rdstone is offline  
Old 04-19-2013, 07:33 PM   #583
3rdstone
Original Manhunter
 
3rdstone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Third Stone From The Sun
Posts: 1,945
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16







__________________
Quote:
In many ways BvS could be considered an indie arthouse film dressed up as a blockbuster. Or the superhero film that Stanley Kubrick might have made.
3rdstone is offline  
Old 04-19-2013, 08:46 PM   #584
Dark Guardian
Guardian of Gotham
 
Dark Guardian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Gotham City
Posts: 923
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnionJack View Post
Ahhh this old internet theme.
If you know so much you'd see the holes in both plot and character arcs.

Good try though.
I'm a meme now, fascinating.
No, what I mean by this statement, which should really require pulling out degrees in film theory and my list of film courses is... I know quite a bit about film making. Blow it off if you wish, but it doesn't make your vague comments about 'plot and character holes' any more valid. Anyone can point at a film and say it has plot holes. And no matter how good the movie is, no matter how plot-hole-less it is, someone will agree with them simply because they hate the film or they think it's cool to hate the film.

The simple truth is that 90% of the time, when I hear people hating on TDKR with similarly vague statements about 'plot holes' and 'pulling back the curtain' and 'sloppy filmmaking' they are simply repeating intelligent sounding issues, without any actual evidence or specific instances in the film to point to.
The other 10% are usually people who are so nitpicky, I must pity their inability to be emotionally involved in any story of any kind whatsoever. The kind of people who are simply looking for reasons to hate a movie. They're incapable of enjoying it, as it is their intention all along to find problems with it that they can then rag on at length.

__________________
Dark Knight
Gotham Knight Admin
http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/5665/365f3yn.jpg
I.N.W.T=In Nolan We Trust
Dark Guardian is offline  
Old 04-19-2013, 09:31 PM   #585
3rdstone
Original Manhunter
 
3rdstone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Third Stone From The Sun
Posts: 1,945
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16

^ I really hope that was the final answer in this off topic debate. Can we just not debate TDKR in other forums than the Bat boards, PLEASE? I'm so frakking tired of these discussions now..


Anyway:

Crap, I really need to rewatch Gilda now. Where are the Rita Hayworths of today in Hollywood..?











__________________
Quote:
In many ways BvS could be considered an indie arthouse film dressed up as a blockbuster. Or the superhero film that Stanley Kubrick might have made.
3rdstone is offline  
Old 04-19-2013, 10:03 PM   #586
Matt Mortem
Moof Milker
 
Matt Mortem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Nerd Bubble
Posts: 18,138
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Guardian View Post
I'm a meme now, fascinating.
No, what I mean by this statement, which should really require pulling out degrees in film theory and my list of film courses is... I know quite a bit about film making. Blow it off if you wish, but it doesn't make your vague comments about 'plot and character holes' any more valid. Anyone can point at a film and say it has plot holes. And no matter how good the movie is, no matter how plot-hole-less it is, someone will agree with them simply because they hate the film or they think it's cool to hate the film.

The simple truth is that 90% of the time, when I hear people hating on TDKR with similarly vague statements about 'plot holes' and 'pulling back the curtain' and 'sloppy filmmaking' they are simply repeating intelligent sounding issues, without any actual evidence or specific instances in the film to point to.
The other 10% are usually people who are so nitpicky, I must pity their inability to be emotionally involved in any story of any kind whatsoever. The kind of people who are simply looking for reasons to hate a movie. They're incapable of enjoying it, as it is their intention all along to find problems with it that they can then rag on at length.

Matt Mortem is offline  
Old 04-19-2013, 10:29 PM   #587
Kane52630
Technologic User
 
Kane52630's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: New York Subway
Posts: 89,339
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16








__________________
Confessions in the Dark | Swimware
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Kane52630 is offline  
Old 04-19-2013, 10:38 PM   #588
Kane52630
Technologic User
 
Kane52630's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: New York Subway
Posts: 89,339
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16



__________________
Confessions in the Dark | Swimware
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Kane52630 is offline  
Old 04-19-2013, 11:00 PM   #589
Pythenis
I bring joy to the world.
 
Pythenis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: In Bliss...
Posts: 1,207
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16






Pythenis is offline  
Old 04-19-2013, 11:04 PM   #590
Kane52630
Technologic User
 
Kane52630's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: New York Subway
Posts: 89,339
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16




__________________
Confessions in the Dark | Swimware
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Kane52630 is offline  
Old 04-19-2013, 11:09 PM   #591
Marvolo
Side-Kick
 
Marvolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 34,885
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane52630 View Post

Dem shoes with that suit

__________________
"When the snows fall, when the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives."

The Most Astounding Fact (Neil deGrasse Tyson, HD):
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Marvolo is offline  
Old 04-19-2013, 11:09 PM   #592
Kane52630
Technologic User
 
Kane52630's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: New York Subway
Posts: 89,339
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16




__________________
Confessions in the Dark | Swimware
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Kane52630 is offline  
Old 04-19-2013, 11:12 PM   #593
Pythenis
I bring joy to the world.
 
Pythenis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: In Bliss...
Posts: 1,207
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16






Pythenis is offline  
Old 04-19-2013, 11:15 PM   #594
Pythenis
I bring joy to the world.
 
Pythenis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: In Bliss...
Posts: 1,207
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16






Pythenis is offline  
Old 04-19-2013, 11:16 PM   #595
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 37,080
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Mortem View Post


Leave the horror that is the batboards where they are and let's post more gifs of the animated variety!

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline  
Old 04-19-2013, 11:24 PM   #596
Kane52630
Technologic User
 
Kane52630's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: New York Subway
Posts: 89,339
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16




















__________________
Confessions in the Dark | Swimware
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Kane52630 is offline  
Old 04-19-2013, 11:28 PM   #597
Kane52630
Technologic User
 
Kane52630's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: New York Subway
Posts: 89,339
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16






__________________
Confessions in the Dark | Swimware
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Kane52630 is offline  
Old 04-19-2013, 11:29 PM   #598
TheBat812
Side-Kick
 
TheBat812's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 6,594
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane52630 View Post


Is that from next season? If so, spoiler tags, please, I'm trying to stay away from any previews and such. If not... I apologize.

__________________
"No great genius has ever existed without some touch of madness." - Aristotle
TheBat812 is offline  
Old 04-19-2013, 11:30 PM   #599
Kane52630
Technologic User
 
Kane52630's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: New York Subway
Posts: 89,339
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16

Nah, it's from Season 3.

__________________
Confessions in the Dark | Swimware
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Kane52630 is offline  
Old 04-20-2013, 12:04 AM   #600
3rdstone
Original Manhunter
 
3rdstone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Third Stone From The Sun
Posts: 1,945
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pythenis View Post
Having trouble remember all the names now, but; the girl far left (Scary Spice?), the blonde and Geri Halliwell (I think? Readhead anyway) were kinda involved in my bad fantasies back then. I still don't understand why Beckham settled with the skinniest (and IIR) worst singer of these.

On the other hand I loved the (probably false, but yet hilarious) rumour that Robbie Williams have had "dates" with every one of the Spice Girls back then.

Ah, well it was the 90's..

__________________
Quote:
In many ways BvS could be considered an indie arthouse film dressed up as a blockbuster. Or the superhero film that Stanley Kubrick might have made.
3rdstone is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:02 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2017 All Rights Reserved.