The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > SHH Community > SHH Community Forum

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2013, 08:41 PM   #776
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!
 
Darthphere's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: The Phantom Zone
Posts: 83,253
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16

Doom stole Reed's line!

__________________
"When I was in college, I was belittling the woman who later become my wife for not knowing who Boba Fett was, and she responded by asking me if I knew who the Prime Minister of Israel was. Surprisingly? Not Mon Mothma."-BKV
Darthphere is offline  
Old 04-23-2013, 08:42 PM   #777
Pythenis
I bring joy to the world.
 
Pythenis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: In Bliss...
Posts: 1,146
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16






Pythenis is offline  
Old 04-23-2013, 08:51 PM   #778
Kane52630
Terminated Glitch User
 
Kane52630's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Skynet
Posts: 66,516
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Phantom View Post
Michael Shannon would play the best sorority girl of all timez!

__________________
Isolated System
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Kane52630 is offline  
Old 04-23-2013, 09:14 PM   #779
DrDoom
Dictator
 
DrDoom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Latveria
Posts: 5,345
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pythenis View Post

thank you

__________________
"The power of the Cube is MINE to control, you were a FOOL to come here. You have no one to blame but YOURSELF!"

"Please, no human can hold such power"

"You're WRONG!"....."ONE can"
DrDoom is offline  
Old 04-23-2013, 10:10 PM   #780
The Squirrel
Le Rongeur
 
The Squirrel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Up a tree
Posts: 17,625
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16


The Squirrel is offline  
Old 04-23-2013, 10:12 PM   #781
Sawyer
F***ITY BYE!
 
Sawyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 68,382
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pythenis View Post
Awww, this makes me sad.

__________________
Oh, what's that, America? You love Chris Pratt? Well, I guess we'll have to wait and see the overnight ratings for this upcoming season of Parks and Recreation for me to determine how full of **** you are about that.

Sawyer is online now  
Old 04-23-2013, 10:31 PM   #782
Drizzle
Bangarang, Robin
 
Drizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Bat Country
Posts: 10,377
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16

The Roaring Twenties, where fat kids don't have feelings.

__________________
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Drizzle is offline  
Old 04-23-2013, 10:42 PM   #783
boocherhix
Jack Donaghy's Love Child
 
boocherhix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: The ManCave
Posts: 2,184
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSovereignty View Post
Lieutenant day-an. Ice creeeaaaaamm.


Sorry for the non-gif, but it seemed appropriate. Carry on...

__________________
"I've yet to see any demons on the ward, and I'm particularly observant. So go back to your lab & make me a pill that can cure madness or I'll kick your ass so hard you'll be able to build a pool in the footprint. Understood?" ~ Dean Learner, Garth Marenghi's Darkplace.
boocherhix is offline  
Old 04-23-2013, 10:42 PM   #784
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,280
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16

I want some right now

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline  
Old 04-24-2013, 12:45 AM   #785
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,280
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16


__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline  
Old 04-24-2013, 12:46 AM   #786
Piper Maru
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6,190
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16

^

That's refreshingly trippy.

Piper Maru is offline  
Old 04-24-2013, 12:48 AM   #787
Mace Bloodstone
Prospect
 
Mace Bloodstone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: USA
Posts: 6,233
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16


Mace Bloodstone is offline  
Old 04-24-2013, 12:52 AM   #788
Mace Bloodstone
Prospect
 
Mace Bloodstone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: USA
Posts: 6,233
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16


Mace Bloodstone is offline  
Old 04-24-2013, 12:54 AM   #789
Mace Bloodstone
Prospect
 
Mace Bloodstone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: USA
Posts: 6,233
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16


Mace Bloodstone is offline  
Old 04-24-2013, 01:15 AM   #790
Sawyer
F***ITY BYE!
 
Sawyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 68,382
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pythenis View Post
Those are some Christina Hendricks boobs right there.

__________________
Oh, what's that, America? You love Chris Pratt? Well, I guess we'll have to wait and see the overnight ratings for this upcoming season of Parks and Recreation for me to determine how full of **** you are about that.

Sawyer is online now  
Old 04-24-2013, 01:16 AM   #791
Piper Maru
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6,190
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16

^

lol, general titan tits reporting for duty.

Piper Maru is offline  
Old 04-24-2013, 01:45 AM   #792
Mace Bloodstone
Prospect
 
Mace Bloodstone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: USA
Posts: 6,233
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16


Mace Bloodstone is offline  
Old 04-24-2013, 05:00 AM   #793
dark_b
Side-Kick
 
dark_b's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 44,000
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mace Bloodstone View Post


dark_b is offline  
Old 04-24-2013, 08:29 AM   #794
NickNitro
Extra Terrestrial
 
NickNitro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Second Star to the Right
Posts: 8,221
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16


__________________
Sir Bedevere: What makes you think she's a witch?
Peasant 3: Well, she turned me into a newt!
Sir Bedevere: A newt?
Peasant 3: ..... I got better.
NickNitro is offline  
Old 04-24-2013, 08:39 AM   #795
NickNitro
Extra Terrestrial
 
NickNitro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Second Star to the Right
Posts: 8,221
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16

Dog crying at owners grave



Video

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:


Ive read further into this...may be a breathing problem...but still sad....

__________________
Sir Bedevere: What makes you think she's a witch?
Peasant 3: Well, she turned me into a newt!
Sir Bedevere: A newt?
Peasant 3: ..... I got better.

Last edited by NickNitro; 04-24-2013 at 08:42 AM.
NickNitro is offline  
Old 04-24-2013, 08:50 AM   #796
nite-owl
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,500
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickNitro View Post
I could watch this all day.

nite-owl is offline  
Old 04-24-2013, 09:01 AM   #797
NickNitro
Extra Terrestrial
 
NickNitro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Second Star to the Right
Posts: 8,221
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16

That has SHH avy written all over it

__________________
Sir Bedevere: What makes you think she's a witch?
Peasant 3: Well, she turned me into a newt!
Sir Bedevere: A newt?
Peasant 3: ..... I got better.
NickNitro is offline  
Old 04-24-2013, 09:11 AM   #798
Pythenis
I bring joy to the world.
 
Pythenis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: In Bliss...
Posts: 1,146
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16






Pythenis is offline  
Old 04-24-2013, 09:31 AM   #799
Pythenis
I bring joy to the world.
 
Pythenis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: In Bliss...
Posts: 1,146
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16






Pythenis is offline  
Old 04-24-2013, 09:40 AM   #800
NickNitro
Extra Terrestrial
 
NickNitro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Second Star to the Right
Posts: 8,221
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pythenis View Post

__________________
Sir Bedevere: What makes you think she's a witch?
Peasant 3: Well, she turned me into a newt!
Sir Bedevere: A newt?
Peasant 3: ..... I got better.
NickNitro is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:04 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.