Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Superman > Man of Steel

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2013, 10:02 PM   #501
MrMaooz
Positively Shocking.

Default Re: Official TV Spots Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreadPool View Post
I bet we don't get new one until the Heat v. Pacers. Which is on Wednesday for some reason.
I mean the Western Finals will have played twice already.
No, Im thinking we have a good chance with tmrw's game.

~SHH SIX~
Old 05-20-2013, 10:03 PM   #502
ThreadPool
Internet Narcissist

Yeah. That's still possible. I'm just going with the bigger draw.

COME SAY HELLO
SZA
Julia
Old 05-21-2013, 04:11 PM   #503
majorchamp
Side-Kick

Looks like new trailer coming....this was posted

Old 05-21-2013, 05:14 PM   #504
Mr_GoldenAge
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by majorchamp View Post
Looks like new trailer coming....this was posted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECtm4_H1eS4

here it is.

Old 05-21-2013, 09:34 PM   #505
DIRECTOR
Side-Kick

Just saw TVSPOT #4 on the FX channel during the movie Taken...... i just got the tail end of it

EDIT, JUST SAW TVSPOT #5 during "The Voice" on FOX..........

Old 05-21-2013, 09:36 PM   #506
Dispatch Ninja
Side-Kick

I saw one of the spots during seinfeld

Old 05-21-2013, 10:06 PM   #507
Hoss
Side-Kick

Trailer 4 has just been released on their FB page at about 1:47 in length, but it's broken for me anyway. It's also on the videos page of the MOS website.

EDIT: the text for Trailer 4 is at the header of the page, but not clickable. You can still see it on the official FB page.

Last edited by Hoss; 05-21-2013 at 10:10 PM.
Old 05-21-2013, 10:36 PM   #508
Briankbl
Newbie First Class

What happened to the official trailer thread? Can't seem to find it anywhere.

Old 05-21-2013, 10:44 PM   #509
Naite22
Side-Kick

THE NEW TRAILER MAKES MOS LOOK LIKE THE ****ING MOVIE EVENT OF THE YEAR!!! I_can_NOT_believe how insaaaanely gorgeous and epic this picture looks! My God! I have sweaty palms!!

Old 05-22-2013, 12:36 AM   #510
dmb
Side-Kick

This movie looks f-ing EPIC!

I hope it's four hours long!

Old 05-22-2013, 12:41 AM   #511
TheNextNolan22
Dawn of Justice

TV spot #3 just aired during Full House on Nick-At-Nite.

Comics fans have been spoiled ****ing rotten over the years, and as soon as DC doesn't kiss their asses as efficiently as Marvel does, they throw internet s***fits. I'm over that stuff.
Old 05-22-2013, 12:46 AM   #512
majorchamp
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmb View Post
This movie looks f-ing EPIC!

I hope it's four hours long!
I believe its like 2 hrs 25 min or something

Old 05-22-2013, 01:02 AM   #513
Naite22
Side-Kick

It's 2:23 Hours - NOT including credits... It was confirmed a week back by the studio it self, whom send out mails to many big sites on the net.

Old 05-22-2013, 01:03 AM   #514
DarthSkywalker
We Are Hunter Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naite22 View Post
It's 2:23 Hours - NOT including credits... It was confirmed a week back by the studio it self, whom send out mails to many big sites on the net.
That is including credits. That is why Fandango has it listed as 2:23.

Old 05-22-2013, 01:08 AM   #515
Naite22
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthSkywalker View Post
I'm from Denmark so I haven't tjecked that out. But that would mean something like 2:15 hours of actual movie!. I just can't see how they will properly fit in this whole huge movie within that timeframe, without making stuff feel rushed or not fleshed out enough. I guess this is my biggest fear now.

Old 05-22-2013, 01:30 AM   #516
DarthSkywalker
We Are Hunter Rider

Quote:
I'm from Denmark so I haven't tjecked that out. But that would mean something like 2:15 hours of actual movie!. I just can't see how they will properly fit in this whole huge movie within that timeframe, without making stuff feel rushed or not fleshed out enough. I guess this is my biggest fear now.
And 135mins is strong non-credit runtime imo. Going to have to see it of course. My fear is the story might be too big for the runtime, but we shall see.

Old 05-22-2013, 01:32 AM   #517
Naite22
Side-Kick

Quote:
And 135mins is strong non-credit runtime imo. Going to have to see it of course. My fear is the story might be too big for the runtime, but we shall see.
Actually, that's more accurately what I meant as well
This films scope is obviously huge, and the story seems to be as well. Films like these - namely when there's an origin story involved, needs time to breath within their scenes. I hope they make it work!

Old 05-22-2013, 01:42 AM   #518
N7 Joseph Shepard
Human/Kryptonian Hybrid

Quote:
This films scope is obviously huge, and the story seems to be as well. Films like these - namely when there's an origin story involved, needs time to breath within their scenes. I hope they make it work!

very good points.....I really hope Snyder and Goyer figured out a way to pull it off

Snyder
Alexander/Arterton- Wonder Woman - Taylor
Bomer - Green Lantern -
Bay
Pine - The Flash -
Del-Toro
Pearce - Lex Luthor
Old 05-22-2013, 03:18 AM   #519
db85usa
HeHe!

Quote:
Take this with a grain of salt, but this is what I've heard now I apologize if it is convoluted that's what the original message was anyway.

*POSSIBLE MAJOR SPOILERS*

The movie starts off with Krypton in a war zone, Jor-El pleads with Lara about sending their newborn son to Earth. With the destruction of Krypton, we're left wondering if Jor-El and Lara survives while Zod and Company are stuck in the Phantom Zone which is referred to as the prison planet throughout the film. There's a montage so to speak of Clark growing up doing incredible and powerful things. Jonathan dies after an F-5 tornado rips through Smallville killing a lot of people and leaving a massive destruction path. Clark couldn't save Jonathan because he was out trying to save others. After this, things get kind of depressing as Clark is searching for meaning and purpose on Earth. He has multiple jobs, no friends, just his dog and his Mother Martha. He still doesn't have a grasp on his abilities so far all he knows is super strength, hearing, voice, speed, and can leap far.
Clark wears a ring given to him from Jonathan Kent it actually guides him to a ship in the Arctic, this is where the fortress of solitude is formed. It is here where he speaks to his father Jor-El and everything is revealed to him. He then dons the suit and begins his quest as Superman and embarks on various missions to save people around the globe but soon after, the entire US Military feels he is an alien threat and must be eliminated meanwhile there is a public outcry over Superman worldwide protests that he must be arrested. Everyone is terrified until they witness the great things he can do and does do. The military goes full force to hunt and destroy this alien after he easily walks out of a military base. The military and with the help of local authorities, Superman becomes a marked man once Zod makes a global threat that he will destroy Earth if he does not get Kal-El. Everyone will hunt him down to bring him to Zod. His Kryptonian name is revealed to the world so they refer to the alien as Kal-El. The name Superman is made public towards the end of the film. The movie ends with Superman flying sky high faster than the speed of sound, disappearing outside the atmosphere.

Not sure what to make of this at all.

Old 05-22-2013, 04:16 AM   #520
Kal-El.9859
Life Found A Way

Quote:
Originally Posted by db85usa View Post
Take this with a grain of salt, but this is what I've heard now I apologize if it is convoluted that's what the original message was anyway.

*POSSIBLE MAJOR SPOILERS*

The movie starts off with Krypton in a war zone, Jor-El pleads with Lara about sending their newborn son to Earth. With the destruction of Krypton, we're left wondering if Jor-El and Lara survives while Zod and Company are stuck in the Phantom Zone which is referred to as the prison planet throughout the film. There's a montage so to speak of Clark growing up doing incredible and powerful things. Jonathan dies after an F-5 tornado rips through Smallville killing a lot of people and leaving a massive destruction path. Clark couldn't save Jonathan because he was out trying to save others. After this, things get kind of depressing as Clark is searching for meaning and purpose on Earth. He has multiple jobs, no friends, just his dog and his Mother Martha. He still doesn't have a grasp on his abilities so far all he knows is super strength, hearing, voice, speed, and can leap far.
Clark wears a ring given to him from Jonathan Kent it actually guides him to a ship in the Arctic, this is where the fortress of solitude is formed. It is here where he speaks to his father Jor-El and everything is revealed to him. He then dons the suit and begins his quest as Superman and embarks on various missions to save people around the globe but soon after, the entire US Military feels he is an alien threat and must be eliminated meanwhile there is a public outcry over Superman worldwide protests that he must be arrested. Everyone is terrified until they witness the great things he can do and does do. The military goes full force to hunt and destroy this alien after he easily walks out of a military base. The military and with the help of local authorities, Superman becomes a marked man once Zod makes a global threat that he will destroy Earth if he does not get Kal-El. Everyone will hunt him down to bring him to Zod. His Kryptonian name is revealed to the world so they refer to the alien as Kal-El. The name Superman is made public towards the end of the film. The movie ends with Superman flying sky high faster than the speed of sound, disappearing outside the atmosphere.

Not sure what to make of this at all.
It's not a ring, it's a necklace and the Fortress isn't formed, it's his cousin Kara's crashed Scout Ship

You live, you die, you fight...as brothers
Old 05-22-2013, 05:41 AM   #521
LeMartien
Side-Kick

Quote:
There's A Snyder interview where he said its 2h10 the final cut lenght so....

Old 05-22-2013, 06:37 AM   #522
pwhitrow
Side-Kick

Updated...

Man of Steel - Superman in action!

A collection of Superman in action from the released Man of Steel footage so far.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Old 05-22-2013, 07:38 AM   #523
fanboiii
♢♦ ᴍᴀᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ♦♢

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeMartien View Post
There's A Snyder interview where he said its 2h10 the final cut lenght so....
Are you sure? I thought a producer said that and he was approximating.

Old 05-22-2013, 09:41 AM   #524
db85usa
HeHe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal-El.9859 View Post
It's not a ring, it's a necklace and the Fortress isn't formed, it's his cousin Kara's crashed Scout Ship
That's what I said when I replied to the email myself. I thought it was a key though. Either way, an email from someone who supposedly 'knows' plot details which I call BS.

Old 05-22-2013, 02:06 PM   #525
Naite22
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanboiii View Post
Are you sure? I thought a producer said that and he was approximating.
Snyder did say this, yes. But then some weeks later, major sites confirmed that they had been send mails confirming that the running time was exactly 2:23 hours... But they never mentioned if this was with or wihtout credits. Doh!

Closed Thread