The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > X-Men: Days of Future Past

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2013, 12:19 AM   #751
JP
Smelly
 
JP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 53,068
Default Re: "By The Goddess!": The Official Storm Discussion - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoSeiDon View Post
I would just give up and enjoy the marketing kick off in about 5 months from now, lol.

Ian Mckellen was just badass in X2 and he filmed in two weeks, because he was still doing LOR. X2 filmed for just about the same amount of time. Its a block of time which means they can all take two weeks off if they want, not meaning continuous shooting. Some people just won't get it and chose not too lol. They want big roles for every1 n DOFP. Wasn't most of the X-men killed in that story also?

Or, they just can't wait for this movie and are clamoring for news/something to get them by.
5? I'm hoping for 1.5 when they show up at SDCC.

Also, the end credit scene with The Wolverine.

JP is offline  
Old 06-03-2013, 12:23 AM   #752
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!
 
psylockolussus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: X-Mansion and the Baxter Building
Posts: 18,522
Default Re: "By The Goddess!": The Official Storm Discussion - Part 1

Its not that I can't wait for the movie but they are filming this movie until the October (well if the reports turned out to be true). So are they just gonna spend the next 5 months just filming the scenes with FC cast, Hugh Jackman, Dinklage and Evans. Even if the majority of the film takes place in 1970s, they won't just spend 2 months just to film the scenes that features the original cast when they have 6 to 7 months to film the entire movie. I'm pretty sure some of them will stop by in the set before August 2013, especially Anna Paquin who has been busy filming True Blood.

__________________
X-MEN RI5E' MUTANT OF THE MONTH | THE CAMEO | PORTRAYED BY STAN LEE
"I'm Stan Lee" - FF2
"Can I have my shoe back?" - T2
"Superheroes in New York? Give me a break!" - A1
"'Nuff said" - SM3
FOLLOW MY ADVOCACY ON www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018
psylockolussus is offline  
Old 06-03-2013, 12:52 AM   #753
JP
Smelly
 
JP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 53,068
Default Re: "By The Goddess!": The Official Storm Discussion - Part 1

If X2 filmed in about 5-6 months why is that so hard to believe?

JP is offline  
Old 06-03-2013, 12:59 AM   #754
PoSeiDon
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: chicago,il
Posts: 743
Default Re: "By The Goddess!": The Official Storm Discussion - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP View Post
5? I'm hoping for 1.5 when they show up at SDCC.

Also, the end credit scene with The Wolverine.
If anything, Singer and Co. not presenting at SDCC would just irk me!


It would be cool if some of the cast could make it including Halle, she wouldn't be far from home if she is available.

PoSeiDon is offline  
Old 06-03-2013, 01:00 AM   #755
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!
 
psylockolussus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: X-Mansion and the Baxter Building
Posts: 18,522
Default Re: "By The Goddess!": The Official Storm Discussion - Part 1

This is not X2. Sure they could film all of the scenes in the movie in less than 6 months if they want to. But they have until October, they are not gonna rush to film all of Rogue scenes just because she was also filming True Blood in April/May. They could just wait for her until she's done with True Blood, and since TB is now down to its last 2 episode for its newest season, it won't take a very long time. The scenes that they probably filmed with her are the scenes that she shared with the other actors like Patrick Stewart.

Anyway you don't have an evidence that both actresses are done w/ filming. You are free to believe that they are done with filming. But I'm not. I just can't wait to see your reaction if Anna Paquin comes back to the set of DOFP before August 2013.

__________________
X-MEN RI5E' MUTANT OF THE MONTH | THE CAMEO | PORTRAYED BY STAN LEE
"I'm Stan Lee" - FF2
"Can I have my shoe back?" - T2
"Superheroes in New York? Give me a break!" - A1
"'Nuff said" - SM3
FOLLOW MY ADVOCACY ON www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018
psylockolussus is offline  
Old 06-03-2013, 01:01 AM   #756
PoSeiDon
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: chicago,il
Posts: 743
Default Re: "By The Goddess!": The Official Storm Discussion - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP View Post
If X2 filmed in about 5-6 months why is that so hard to believe?
What I say!!! lmao it's no use!

PoSeiDon is offline  
Old 06-03-2013, 01:03 AM   #757
PoSeiDon
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: chicago,il
Posts: 743
Default Re: "By The Goddess!": The Official Storm Discussion - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by psylockolussus View Post
Its not that I can't wait for the movie but they are filming this movie until the October (well if the reports turned out to be true). So are they just gonna spend the next 5 months just filming the scenes with FC cast, Hugh Jackman, Dinklage and Evans. Even if the majority of the film takes place in 1970s, they won't just spend 2 months just to film the scenes that features the original cast when they have 6 to 7 months to film the entire movie. I'm pretty sure some of them will stop by in the set before August 2013, especially Anna Paquin who has been busy filming True Blood.

Is October confirmed for the end of shooting or is it August? That so far is the part that is confusing for me, at least. That does seem like a very long time, but it depends on what they are doing.


And as far as Rogue, she can't fly or knock out a Sentinel so who cares!!! hahahaha. I think its more important that in some way they have filmed Halle/Storm laying the smackdown on a Sentinel with a bolt of lightening!

PoSeiDon is offline  
Old 06-03-2013, 01:08 AM   #758
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!
 
psylockolussus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: X-Mansion and the Baxter Building
Posts: 18,522
Default Re: "By The Goddess!": The Official Storm Discussion - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoSeiDon View Post
And as far as Rogue, she can't fly or knock out a Sentinel so who cares!!! hahahaha. I think its more important that in some way they have filmed Halle/Storm laying the smackdown on a Sentinel with a bolt of lightening!
Its not yet confirmed if she has her mutant powers back but it would probably be disappointing if she just appears in a couple of scenes without her powers or if she just appear in the background.

This is the perfect time for Rogue to look powerful in the film and redeem herself to the fan-boys and if Bryan is really fixing things, this is one of the things that he should be fixing.

__________________
X-MEN RI5E' MUTANT OF THE MONTH | THE CAMEO | PORTRAYED BY STAN LEE
"I'm Stan Lee" - FF2
"Can I have my shoe back?" - T2
"Superheroes in New York? Give me a break!" - A1
"'Nuff said" - SM3
FOLLOW MY ADVOCACY ON www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018
psylockolussus is offline  
Old 06-03-2013, 01:10 AM   #759
JP
Smelly
 
JP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 53,068
Default Re: "By The Goddess!": The Official Storm Discussion - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoSeiDon View Post
What I say!!! lmao it's no use!
Let me unsubscribe from this thread, haha. Oy.

JP is offline  
Old 06-03-2013, 03:06 AM   #760
josh8
Side-Kick
 
josh8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,654
Default Re: "By The Goddess!": The Official Storm Discussion - Part 1

No one is getting anywhere in this discussion!

My two cents (LOL) is that everyone's role was written appropriately for the story Bryan and Co. wanted to tell. The total shooting time seems long enough that everyone will at some point have enough time for it.

Anna was probably only on set for that one week because they had to film a number of scenes with many of the OT people TOGETHER at the same time. But since she had the tightest schedule, they "shot her out" first, or rather they "shot out" all the scenes that required her AND the other OT cast. Halle was probably the next one with the most complications (hiding the pregnancy). Patrick saying "shooting out" for each actor might have meant shooting the priority scenes for said actor first... like shooting OT group scenes but busiest actors first. Then they could leave. Patrick was still available so he finished his scenes completely. If they have more scenes to film, Anna and Halle will be back when it makes sense logistically.

josh8 is offline  
Old 06-03-2013, 03:30 AM   #761
NanaT
X-Men United!
 
NanaT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: London, England
Posts: 1,381
Default Re: "By The Goddess!": The Official Storm Discussion - Part 1

If this is to be trusted then Halle has recently been filming some scenes and the pictures from her at the airport the other day was of her returning to LA from Canada. However, not sure whether the source is reliable, they sate that Halle has been filming X-Men in Vancouver but they're filming in Montreal.

Anyways here's the link:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...=feeds-newsxml

__________________
X-MEN
Alone, You Are Mighty
Together, You Are LEGENDS!
- PROFESSOR CHARLES XAVIER
NanaT is offline  
Old 06-03-2013, 11:45 AM   #762
PoSeiDon
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: chicago,il
Posts: 743
Default Re: "By The Goddess!": The Official Storm Discussion - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh8 View Post
No one is getting anywhere in this discussion!

My two cents (LOL) is that everyone's role was written appropriately for the story Bryan and Co. wanted to tell. The total shooting time seems long enough that everyone will at some point have enough time for it.

Anna was probably only on set for that one week because they had to film a number of scenes with many of the OT people TOGETHER at the same time. But since she had the tightest schedule, they "shot her out" first, or rather they "shot out" all the scenes that required her AND the other OT cast. Halle was probably the next one with the most complications (hiding the pregnancy). Patrick saying "shooting out" for each actor might have meant shooting the priority scenes for said actor first... like shooting OT group scenes but busiest actors first. Then they could leave. Patrick was still available so he finished his scenes completely. If they have more scenes to film, Anna and Halle will be back when it makes sense logistically.

I listened to that clip on utube from Stewart and I agree, it sounds like some of them are going back in August. But, its whatever lol

PoSeiDon is offline  
Old 06-03-2013, 12:12 PM   #763
Snikt
Side-Kick
 
Snikt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,396
Default Re: "By The Goddess!": The Official Storm Discussion - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoSeiDon View Post
If anything, Singer and Co. not presenting at SDCC would just irk me!


It would be cool if some of the cast could make it including Halle, she wouldn't be far from home if she is available.
I thought it was confirmed that X-Men will be presenting at SDCC this year

Snikt is offline  
Old 06-03-2013, 12:19 PM   #764
Angamb
Banned User
 
Angamb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Spain
Posts: 13,348
Default Re: "By The Goddess!": The Official Storm Discussion - Part 1

I just want to see Jennifer, Anna and Ellen on the same panel


Angamb is offline  
Old 06-03-2013, 04:57 PM   #765
Electrix
Side-Kick
 
Electrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 13,569
Default Re: "By The Goddess!": The Official Storm Discussion - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanaT View Post
If this is to be trusted then Halle has recently been filming some scenes and the pictures from her at the airport the other day was of her returning to LA from Canada. However, not sure whether the source is reliable, they sate that Halle has been filming X-Men in Vancouver but they're filming in Montreal.

Anyways here's the link:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...=feeds-newsxml
Good news if she's recently been back filming.

Electrix is offline  
Old 06-03-2013, 05:15 PM   #766
NanaT
X-Men United!
 
NanaT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: London, England
Posts: 1,381
Default Re: "By The Goddess!": The Official Storm Discussion - Part 1

Let's hope so, the more filming she does the better.

Though I'm not sure whether to trust the article or not. But given that there haven't been any picture recently of her in another country, like say France, I'm inclined to believe them but then again there were no pictures of her leaving for Montreal either so....

__________________
X-MEN
Alone, You Are Mighty
Together, You Are LEGENDS!
- PROFESSOR CHARLES XAVIER
NanaT is offline  
Old 06-03-2013, 08:59 PM   #767
Lightning Strykez!
Former Mod On Pension Pay
 
Lightning Strykez!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Where Mortals Fear To Tread
Posts: 31,402
Default Re: "By The Goddess!": The Official Storm Discussion - Part 1



Am I the only one who really doesn't give a flying f*** how many days Halle films as long as what she has filmed is good???

I'd rather have 2 minutes of awesome STORM footage true to character than 3 or 4 weeks of more weak, inconsistent s***. Some of the posts here are trying to actually break this actress' (and other actors) daily schedule down with a view to predicting where she'll be next. What does it matter in the end if what they are flying her back and forth for isn't good. We will not be having this conversation next summer when the film actually drops--we'll be focused on WHAT they delivered in this time frame and that has everything to do with strong directing, smart writing and powerful acting portrayals...not weeks of days.

This is one scenario when truly quality is far more important than quantity my friends.

__________________
The only advantage you'll ever have over me is that you can kiss my ass...and I can't.


Last edited by Lightning Strykez!; 06-03-2013 at 09:05 PM.
Lightning Strykez! is offline  
Old 06-03-2013, 08:59 PM   #768
JP
Smelly
 
JP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 53,068
Default Re: "By The Goddess!": The Official Storm Discussion - Part 1

Halle is currently in LA. Picked her daughter up from school today. So she isn't in MTL.



LS!, yes. Thank you.

JP is offline  
Old 06-03-2013, 09:25 PM   #769
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: St. Louis,Missouri
Posts: 10,321
Default Re: "By The Goddess!": The Official Storm Discussion - Part 1

I wonder if they will have a CGI Storm In battle scenes against Sentinles.

Hopefully some of Storm's screentime Is good interaction with other OT castmembers,and
show some of drama the charatcers are going through dealing with this dark world.

__________________
Best Marvel films-X2 X-Men Days of Future Past The Amazing Spider-Man X-Men Captain America The Winter Soldier The Wolverine X-Men first Class The Avengers Iron Man The Incredible Hulk
Best DC films-Superman Batman Returns Batman The Dark Knight Batman Begins Superman II The dark Knight Rises Superman Returns Watchmen
marvelrobbins is offline  
Old 06-03-2013, 09:28 PM   #770
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!
 
psylockolussus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: X-Mansion and the Baxter Building
Posts: 18,522
Default Re: "By The Goddess!": The Official Storm Discussion - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelrobbins View Post
I wonder if they will have a CGI Storm In battle scenes against Sentinles.

Hopefully some of Storm's screentime Is good interaction with other OT castmembers,and
show some of drama the charatcers are going through dealing with this dark world.
Not CGI Storm, but her stuntwoman.

And about her ever-growing belly, they could easily flatten her belly with trackers.

__________________
X-MEN RI5E' MUTANT OF THE MONTH | THE CAMEO | PORTRAYED BY STAN LEE
"I'm Stan Lee" - FF2
"Can I have my shoe back?" - T2
"Superheroes in New York? Give me a break!" - A1
"'Nuff said" - SM3
FOLLOW MY ADVOCACY ON www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018
psylockolussus is offline  
Old 06-03-2013, 10:03 PM   #771
storman
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 42
Default Re: "By The Goddess!": The Official Storm Discussion - Part 1

actually think they will try CGI and stuntwoman. both of them.

CGI for the big flights and stuntwoman for little dangerous scenes.

storman is offline  
Old 06-03-2013, 10:18 PM   #772
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!
 
psylockolussus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: X-Mansion and the Baxter Building
Posts: 18,522
Default Re: "By The Goddess!": The Official Storm Discussion - Part 1

Well they didn't CGI Banshee.

__________________
X-MEN RI5E' MUTANT OF THE MONTH | THE CAMEO | PORTRAYED BY STAN LEE
"I'm Stan Lee" - FF2
"Can I have my shoe back?" - T2
"Superheroes in New York? Give me a break!" - A1
"'Nuff said" - SM3
FOLLOW MY ADVOCACY ON www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018
psylockolussus is offline  
Old 06-03-2013, 10:25 PM   #773
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: St. Louis,Missouri
Posts: 10,321
Default Re: "By The Goddess!": The Official Storm Discussion - Part 1

Well probally they shot her scenes early while they could still hide her pregnency.

__________________
Best Marvel films-X2 X-Men Days of Future Past The Amazing Spider-Man X-Men Captain America The Winter Soldier The Wolverine X-Men first Class The Avengers Iron Man The Incredible Hulk
Best DC films-Superman Batman Returns Batman The Dark Knight Batman Begins Superman II The dark Knight Rises Superman Returns Watchmen
marvelrobbins is offline  
Old 06-04-2013, 01:21 AM   #774
Electrix
Side-Kick
 
Electrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 13,569
Default Re: "By The Goddess!": The Official Storm Discussion - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by psylockolussus View Post
Well they didn't CGI Banshee.
Some of it was.

Electrix is offline  
Old 06-04-2013, 01:42 AM   #775
josh8
Side-Kick
 
josh8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,654
Default Re: "By The Goddess!": The Official Storm Discussion - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning Strykez! View Post


Am I the only one who really doesn't give a flying f*** how many days Halle films as long as what she has filmed is good???

I'd rather have 2 minutes of awesome STORM footage true to character than 3 or 4 weeks of more weak, inconsistent s***. Some of the posts here are trying to actually break this actress' (and other actors) daily schedule down with a view to predicting where she'll be next. What does it matter in the end if what they are flying her back and forth for isn't good. We will not be having this conversation next summer when the film actually drops--we'll be focused on WHAT they delivered in this time frame and that has everything to do with strong directing, smart writing and powerful acting portrayals...not weeks of days.

This is one scenario when truly quality is far more important than quantity my friends.
Hey now, stop acting like we're all only obsessed with screen time. Of course we want quality, but there's nothing wrong with wanting some quantity as well.

And speculation is in our nature. We all do it all the time!!!

josh8 is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:37 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.