The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Justice League > Justice League

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2013, 06:15 PM   #1
spidergeek232
I'm Not A Loser
 
spidergeek232's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Williamsburg, VA
Posts: 407
Default The Justice League Fan-Fic Thread

After seeing all the casting threads for DC characters and ideas across SHH, I decided to make a thread where all that is put together. Here's an idea of what to post:

-Casting (I know there's already a casting thread. You don't have to post your choices.

-Costume designs

-Fan scripts, ideas, etc.

I'll start with what I want the movie order to be for the DCU.

-Man Of Steel (2013)
-World's Finest (2015)
-Justice League (2016-2017)
-The Flash (2016/Origin before Justice League)
-Wonder Woman (2017/Origin before Justice League)
-Green Lantern Corps (2018/Reboot)
-The Batman (2018-2019/Reboot)
-Aquaman (2020/Origin)


With World's Finest, this movie serves as introducing the rebooted Batman into the DCCU, as well Lex Luthor and a Batman villain. At this point, Batman is six years into his career. He'll be into eight years when the Justice League forms.

With Justice League, I'd like Brainiac to be the villain, instead of Darkseid. Darkseid can be in the sequels. The other heroes would have already been three to four years into their careers.

In Wonder Woman, it would show the history of the Amazons and of course, Diana. Steve Trevor would crash land into the Amazons fortress (or whatever it will be.) Steve is shown the true strength of the Amazons. He ask for Diana to come to America with him to help protect his city from evil (rough draft thought).

The Flash would show the origin of Barry Allen. His mother's murder, his lab accident, meeting Iris, etc. The villain would be Mirror Master with a big costume design haha.

Green Lantern would try to do Hal Jordan's origin again and done well. The villain would be Atrocitus, leading up to the Red Lanterns.

The Batman would show Bruce Wayne four-five years into his career. This will be the origin of Dick Grayson/Robin. Just want to see a bad ass Robin on screen!! The villain would be Black Mask with Killer Croc and Deadshot as henchmen.

Don't know what I would do with Aquaman, but it would lead up to JL 2, which would include Aquaman, MM, and Green Arrow joining.

Now....START POSTING!!!

__________________
LONG LIVE WEBB'S SPIDER-MAN!
spidergeek232 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 08:08 PM   #2
FeedOnATreeFrog
A Metal Gear reference
 
FeedOnATreeFrog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,027
Default Re: The Justice League Fan-Fic Thread

all I know is that having a WF/JL movie before the Batman reboot is squandering the potential.

A big part of the appeal of WF/JL is seeing the Bats we know, and the Supes we know come together. You don't need WF to create excitement for Batman; rather it's the other way around. If you're going to debut the new Bats in 2015, might as well be in a solo movie before the 2017 WF/JL

If WB are willing to have a rebooted Batman debut in 2015, I would then hope for:

2013 MoS
2015 Batman Reboot
2016 JL (world explodes)
2017 other solos.

or, if they dare to have other solos before a JL movie:

2013 MoS
2015 Batman Reboot
2016 WF (world explodes)
2017 WW, Flash
2018 JL (world explodes again)


Last edited by FeedOnATreeFrog; 04-14-2013 at 05:02 AM.
FeedOnATreeFrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 09:05 PM   #3
TheHeatKitchen
Side-Kick
 
TheHeatKitchen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Charleston, SC
Posts: 1,128
Default Re: The Justice League Fan-Fic Thread

I waffle back and forth on this, but as of today, I'm in favor of including Nolan's Dark Knight Trilogy with Justice League. Also, include the horrible Green Lantern film. Have MOS and JL take place between TDK and TDKR. The film timeline would look something like this:

Batman Begins
The Dark Knight
Green Lantern
Man of Steel
Justice League (Brainiac)
The Dark Knight Rises
Wonder Woman (background touched on in JL, deeper in this film)
Man of Steel 2 (Lex Luthor)
Green Lantern 2 (John Stewart vs Sinestro)
Justice League 2 (Darkseid)
Man of Steel 3 (Doomsday)

Justice League would have Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, John Stewart and Martian Manhunter in a small role.
Having it take place between TDK and TDKR would explain: 1) why these films are in the same universe and no one helped in with Bane in TDKR (voted our of the JL due to mistrust, similar to the end of Justice League Doom), and 2) the extent of Bruce Wayne's injuries in TDKR.

Something like that.

I personally don't want to see Flash or Aquaman solo films, as I don't think they would be too interesting. Just my opinion.

And as much as I hated the Green Lantern movie, I think keeping it in could work. Introduce John Stewart, have the Guardians refer to Hal Jordan as being "no longer with us." You can assume he dead. They can even have a big story about his death that occurred between the two movies. However, if Ryan Reynolds matures and proves he can play a villain, you can have him return as Paralax, assuming the films are good enough to warrant that.

TheHeatKitchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 09:07 AM   #4
smsvmos
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Smallville/Metropolis
Posts: 1,259
Default Re: The Justice League Fan-Fic Thread

I think that for JLA to be successful it needs to grab the attention of the public right away. So their best chance is for JLA in 2014 or 2015. Set the templet a few years after the Kryptonians attack and from there develop the story for JLA.

This is my lineup:

@ beginning the Stablishment of the Trilogy

- Superman (after Mos)
- Batman (grounded in Nolan's world)
- Wonder Woman (Introduction in Men's World and set up for a prequel movie of her origin)

2nd tier characters

- Flash/Barry Allen (Becomes the Flash in JLA [intro])
- Aquaman (Resurfes from Atlantis for first time [ and prequel setup])
- Martin Manhunter ( Clifhanger at the end of movie and set up for MM prequel )

Intro of each Character: few years after MOS

Set up of story: After the events of MoS and the invasion of the Kryptonians, it is discovered that some of the Kryptonians alien tech was previously found in archeological findings around the world. (Tech was activated when Kryptonians attacked). S.T.A.R Labs (Dr. Ivo) and LexCorp (Lex Luthor) join forces to create a an android caple of destroying future threats to planet earth.

Kryptonian Tech found arown the world where mainly located in the Bermuda Triangle later to be the location of Thamyscira and The Lost city of Atlantis found to be in an area in The North Pacific Ocean.

In Thamyscira the Kryptonians Tech is called Zeus Particle/Spark
In Atlantis the Kryptonians Tech is called Red Moon Gods Tech

Superman:
- still seen as an outsider but citizens are getting more used to his iconic presence in the world
- has issues with U.N/Military/Diplomacy about him being an Alien

Batman:
- introduced as Bruce Wayne where he is investigating a joint partner ship between LexCorp and S.T.A.R Labs. WayneTech is ask to join but Batman finds their plans to create A.M.A.Z.O

Wonder Woman:
- daughter of Queen Hypolita. Amazons revele their presence to Men's World after finding out that Humans stoled the Zeus Partical (Zeus Spark is the Tech from Themyscira).

Flash:
-CSI scientist for the government Barry Allen is researching a liquid found in one of the wrecked Kryptonians ship when it's sparked by energy and engulfs him in lightning creating The Flash. In his unstable situation he is helped by Dr. Emil Hamilton to create a material that can maintain this energy state.

Aquaman:
-King of Atlantis Arthur Curry (Orin) is provoked to resurface from Atlantis after an attack was made by A.M.A.Z.O to his people in Atlantis.

Martian Manhunter:
- found at the end of movie, prisoner of Military for hundreds of years.


I think that for this first movie to work it need to be grounded on earth for its first part but setting up throwout the movie a prequel to:

- Wonder Woman
- Aquaman
- Martian Manhunter
- and a fallow up to The Flash after the events of JLA


Last edited by smsvmos; 04-13-2013 at 09:13 AM.
smsvmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 12:26 PM   #5
shauner111
Side-Kick
 
shauner111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 10,249
Default Re: The Justice League Fan-Fic Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHeatKitchen View Post
I waffle back and forth on this, but as of today, I'm in favor of including Nolan's Dark Knight Trilogy with Justice League. Also, include the horrible Green Lantern film. Have MOS and JL take place between TDK and TDKR. The film timeline would look something like this:

Batman Begins
The Dark Knight
Green Lantern
Man of Steel
Justice League (Brainiac)
The Dark Knight Rises
Wonder Woman (background touched on in JL, deeper in this film)
Man of Steel 2 (Lex Luthor)
Green Lantern 2 (John Stewart vs Sinestro)
Justice League 2 (Darkseid)
Man of Steel 3 (Doomsday)

Justice League would have Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, John Stewart and Martian Manhunter in a small role.
Having it take place between TDK and TDKR would explain: 1) why these films are in the same universe and no one helped in with Bane in TDKR (voted our of the JL due to mistrust, similar to the end of Justice League Doom), and 2) the extent of Bruce Wayne's injuries in TDKR.

Something like that.

I personally don't want to see Flash or Aquaman solo films, as I don't think they would be too interesting. Just my opinion.

And as much as I hated the Green Lantern movie, I think keeping it in could work. Introduce John Stewart, have the Guardians refer to Hal Jordan as being "no longer with us." You can assume he dead. They can even have a big story about his death that occurred between the two movies. However, if Ryan Reynolds matures and proves he can play a villain, you can have him return as Paralax, assuming the films are good enough to warrant that.
Can't have it between those movies because there were no confirmed sightings of the Batman. If Batmans out in the world with the Justice League, the world would know, especially Gotham.

shauner111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 12:31 PM   #6
shauner111
Side-Kick
 
shauner111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 10,249
Default Re: The Justice League Fan-Fic Thread

Quote:
Flash:
-CSI scientist for the government Barry Allen is researching a liquid found in one of the wrecked Kryptonians ship when it's sparked by energy and engulfs him in lightning creating The Flash.
Almost positive something like this will go down.

shauner111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 02:01 PM   #7
spidergeek232
I'm Not A Loser
 
spidergeek232's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Williamsburg, VA
Posts: 407
Default Re: The Justice League Fan-Fic Thread

Yeah the Flash origin actually sounds pretty cool.

spidergeek232 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 02:12 PM   #8
Rodrigo90
Smartest Guy In The Room
 
Rodrigo90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Newcastle
Posts: 19,248
Default Re: The Justice League Fan-Fic Thread

Here's I see things with Darkseid...

He's tied to Green Lantern. ..being in a different Galaxy.
He manifests in our Galaxy and our planet as something Wonder Woman has seen with the Gods.
Bruce Wayne is sought out for the attacks of Darkseid.
The Flash arrives from the future to warn and help.

And maybe...Darkseid has something to do with Zod and the battle on Krypton in MOS.

Martin Manhunter is also tied in with bringing DS to justice.

__________________
"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles "
Christopher Reeve

I believe in Batfleck

Things I have been right about before they were confirmed -
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
1. Superman having no trunks
2. Bruce Wayne retiring and Batman being made a martyr
3. Bryan Cranston NOT being Lex Luthor
4. Joker being the big bad in Batman: Arkham Origins
5. Green Goblin not wearing a mask and being mutated
Rodrigo90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 06:53 PM   #9
FeedOnATreeFrog
A Metal Gear reference
 
FeedOnATreeFrog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,027
Default Re: The Justice League Fan-Fic Thread

going off rumours and what we know, etc:

Man of Steel / Man of Tomorrow (2013/15) - Completing the 'origin' with Kryptonite and Lex (Guy Pearce)

The FLASH (2015) - Barry Allen's origin. (Hunnam). Directed by Danny Boyle.

Wonder Woman (2016) - WW's (Blunt's) origin. Directed by Winding Refn.

The Green Lantern Corps (2017) - Hal Jordan (Pine), is assigned two new partners, Guy Gardner (Cooper) & John Stewart (Elba), while Sinestro is revealed to have created the yellow lantern army. Directed by del Toro (he can go nuts with all the different alien creatures).

Batman Reborn (2017) - with different flashbacks from Bruce's origin: being 'reborn' as a Bat, exploring his Bruce Wayne/Batman identity, his unhealthy complete devotion/obsession. How that relates to his Detective Skills; flashbacks of his 'detective' training, etc. The name also clearly establishes the reboot I think. Directed by Rian Johnson.

THE JUSTICE LEAGUE (2018) - Braniac (with and MMH and Aquaman in the movie). Directed by Brad Bird.


Last edited by FeedOnATreeFrog; 04-14-2013 at 01:10 AM.
FeedOnATreeFrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 08:01 PM   #10
N7 Joseph Shepard
Human/Kryptonian Hybrid
 
N7 Joseph Shepard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Adrianne Palicki's heavenly bosom
Posts: 3,014
Default Re: The Justice League Fan-Fic Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeedOnATreeFrog View Post

Man of Steel (2013)
Man of Tomorrow (2015)
- Completing the 'origin' with Kryptonite and Lex (Guy Pearce)

Wonder Woman (2016) -- WW's (Blunt's) origin. Directed by Winding Refn.

*does happy dance*


I think I've got a really awesome idea for a World's Finest movie, but before I say what I need to write it down somewhere, all I'll say right now is that is plays well into how in The Dark Knight ends with Batman becoming a fugitive, and in Man Of Steel how the government has a strong distrust in Superman

__________________
Cavill/Heard - Believe In The Shield -Snyder
Affleck
- Batman -
Snyder
Alexander/Arterton- Wonder Woman - Taylor
Bomer - Green Lantern -
Bay
Pine - The Flash -
Del-Toro
Pearce - Lex Luthor
N7 Joseph Shepard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 09:13 PM   #11
shauner111
Side-Kick
 
shauner111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 10,249
Default Re: The Justice League Fan-Fic Thread

Would love to read that!

shauner111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 09:35 PM   #12
N7 Joseph Shepard
Human/Kryptonian Hybrid
 
N7 Joseph Shepard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Adrianne Palicki's heavenly bosom
Posts: 3,014
Default Re: The Justice League Fan-Fic Thread

I'm writing it now, love how new ideas just pop up even after you had the initial idea to start with villains I'm going to use are Metallo, Black Mask & Vandal Savage.......I might actually cut Black Mask out since I cant really figure out a way to put him in yet.....will see lol

__________________
Cavill/Heard - Believe In The Shield -Snyder
Affleck
- Batman -
Snyder
Alexander/Arterton- Wonder Woman - Taylor
Bomer - Green Lantern -
Bay
Pine - The Flash -
Del-Toro
Pearce - Lex Luthor
N7 Joseph Shepard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 09:51 PM   #13
shauner111
Side-Kick
 
shauner111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 10,249
Default Re: The Justice League Fan-Fic Thread

Awesome. I still think Luthor would be an integral part of a worlds finest but im open to ur take.

shauner111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 10:09 PM   #14
RIV
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New Smyrna Beach, FL
Posts: 91
Default Re: The Justice League Fan-Fic Thread

Here is my ideal casting selection:



I have to admit, I haven't seen Bridget Regan in alot of stuff, but she looks the part to me.

RIV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 10:58 PM   #15
N7 Joseph Shepard
Human/Kryptonian Hybrid
 
N7 Joseph Shepard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Adrianne Palicki's heavenly bosom
Posts: 3,014
Default Re: The Justice League Fan-Fic Thread

yeah, no Lex for this one even though I'd love for him to be there, I do think other villains need a chance to shine


*edit*

srry, took it down, if I put it back up it will be a more complete version

__________________
Cavill/Heard - Believe In The Shield -Snyder
Affleck
- Batman -
Snyder
Alexander/Arterton- Wonder Woman - Taylor
Bomer - Green Lantern -
Bay
Pine - The Flash -
Del-Toro
Pearce - Lex Luthor

Last edited by N7 Joseph Shepard; 04-14-2013 at 12:26 AM.
N7 Joseph Shepard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 02:14 AM   #16
aNarcHy2day
Screw You Mayans!
 
aNarcHy2day's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: India
Posts: 1,146
Default Re: The Justice League Fan-Fic Thread

Umm... this is what I'm thinking... I want the JL to be in Sny-Lan verse. According to chronology of events...

Green Lantern (Ryan Reynolds, 2011, Martin Campbell)

Batman Begins (Christian Bale, 2005, Nolan)- GL takes place around the time of his training with the League of Shadows. There is a HUGE government cover-up regarding the Parallax Event!

TDK (Bale, 2008, Nolan)- I dunno if they ever specified the time gap between the first two films but I'm imagining something around one year.

Amazon (Emily Blunt, 2016, Tarsem Singh) She would already have appeared in Justice League, though those events would get little mention as she fights Barbara Minerva (Zeta Jones) and a supremely powerful Warlock who thinks himself to be the God of War (Clive Owen); HBO TV Mini-Series Origins "Themiscyra" (Young Actress?, 2014)- Her origins at Paradise Island will play out in the Eight years between TDK and TDKR-towards the end of the series Steve Trevor (Cooper) arrives on the Island. Finale could have cameos by both Bradley Cooper and Emily Blunt to tie in with the film universe.
Hal Jordan, who has been in Space post GL, goes missing.
Carol Ferris "dies".

TDKR (Bale, 2012, Nolan)-8 years after TDK. I would guess the events are taking place for 15-18 months. Steve Trevor is on the Island-MiA. Bruce retires.

MoS (Cavill, 2013, Snyder)- Not having watched the film yet it is difficult to set a timeline- but I'm guessing the first mass sighting will be after TDKR.

Green Lantern Corps (Elba, 2018, Wachowskis)-12 years after the events of GL, the Government has been successful in covering up the Alien attack in Coast City.
Ferris Aircrafts is being taken over by Queen Industries- Carol Ferris 'dies' in an aircraft accident.

Meanwhile, a new threat is emerging in the far reaches of the galaxy- the yellow power of fear spreads throughout the universe- Sinestro and Hal Jordan have been missing for six Earth years.

The Guardians have started a new selection process for a new candidate- John Stewart. Kilowog, Tomar-Re, Salaak and Arisia Rrab make up the primary task-force to find out the nature of the threat while Katma Tui is sent, to her displeasure to enroll and train John Stewart.

As the Lanterns and the Guardians find out about the Sinestro Corps and that Hal may well be a prisoner, the Green Lanterns set off to defeat the biggest threat the Universe and the Green Lanterns have ever faced!

Flash (Gosling/ Gyllenhaal, 2017, Pete Travis)- Barry Allen Flash's origins.

JL (5 heroes-Stewart GL, 2015-16, Director?)- 1st movie appearances of Stewart, WW and Flash- their origins will be hinted at and then spin-offed into films. Flash dies in the end- speed force thingy.

__________________
THE JUSTICE LEAGUE

Batman- Ben Affleck, 41
Superman- Henry Cavill, 29
Wonder Woman- Gal Gadot, 28
The Flash- Jake Gyllenhaal, 31
Green Lantern- Ryan Reynolds, 36; Idris Elba, 40
and
Vandal Savage- Javier Bardem, 43
aNarcHy2day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 03:03 AM   #17
spidergeek232
I'm Not A Loser
 
spidergeek232's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Williamsburg, VA
Posts: 407
Default Re: The Justice League Fan-Fic Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeedOnATreeFrog View Post
going off rumours and what we know, etc:

Man of Steel / Man of Tomorrow (2013/15) - Completing the 'origin' with Kryptonite and Lex (Guy Pearce)

The FLASH (2015) - Barry Allen's origin. (Hunnam). Directed by Danny Boyle.

Wonder Woman (2016) - WW's (Blunt's) origin. Directed by Winding Refn.

The Green Lantern Corps (2017) - Hal Jordan (Pine), is assigned two new partners, Guy Gardner (Cooper) & John Stewart (Elba), while Sinestro is revealed to have created the yellow lantern army. Directed by del Toro (he can go nuts with all the different alien creatures).

Batman Reborn (2017) - with different flashbacks from Bruce's origin: being 'reborn' as a Bat, exploring his Bruce Wayne/Batman identity, his unhealthy complete devotion/obsession. How that relates to his Detective Skills; flashbacks of his 'detective' training, etc. The name also clearly establishes the reboot I think. Directed by Rian Johnson.

THE JUSTICE LEAGUE (2018) - Braniac (with and MMH and Aquaman in the movie). Directed by Brad Bird.
I really like this! The Green Lantern movie sounds like a reboot/sequel. Origin was already established and starts out where the original GL movie left off, but its different. Love it!

__________________
LONG LIVE WEBB'S SPIDER-MAN!
spidergeek232 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 04:10 AM   #18
FeedOnATreeFrog
A Metal Gear reference
 
FeedOnATreeFrog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,027
Default Re: The Justice League Fan-Fic Thread

*edit


Last edited by FeedOnATreeFrog; 04-15-2013 at 02:48 AM.
FeedOnATreeFrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 11:28 AM   #19
RIV
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New Smyrna Beach, FL
Posts: 91
Default Re: The Justice League Fan-Fic Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephCAW View Post
I'm writing it now, love how new ideas just pop up even after you had the initial idea to start with villains I'm going to use are Metallo, Black Mask & Vandal Savage.......I might actually cut Black Mask out since I cant really figure out a way to put him in yet.....will see lol
I like your idea - it's actually similar to what I'd like to see.

My Justice League would be a follow up a Wonder Woman film (and possibly a MOS sequel). The seeds for Justice League would be planted with Vandal Savage making an appearance in Wonder Woman.

To make the first film stand out, and not become an Avengers clone, Id have the main threat be an actual team of villains.

Our heroes, Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern, and Aquaman would all be introduced while discovering a villain within there rouges are in fact, working with a larger more insidious secrete crime syndicate known as The Legion. The Legion has been operating for years under the command of Vandal Savage, who uses his mercenaries as a distraction to keep the vigilantes busy, while he completes his overall task of world domination.

The film would begin in a covert government facility where a certain Martian is being held in a stasis tank. Savage and The Legion abduct the Martian as he holds the key to Savage's overall plan.

The Legion would basically be an updated Legion of Doom. Black Manta and his soldiers would feature prominently in the film, with Manta's mobile underwater base having a passing similarity to the "Super Friends" LOD base as a fun nod.

Key members of the Legion and how they would parallel the League:

Vandal Savage
The main antagonist of the film . He would be the unifying threat to all of the league members. I chose Savage over the more obvious choice of Lex Luthor as The Legion's founder, since Savage benefits from having centuries of time, wealth, and expertise on his side. He also poses a bigger physical threat then Luthor

Black Manta
Savage's most trusted operative due to his personal vendetta against Aquaman and Atlantis.

Metallo
A mercenary on loan from Lexcorp. Savage hires him to keep Superman at bay.

Deadshot
Expert marksmen/stealth operative who can hold his own against Batman

Cheetah
She would parallel Wonder Woman and would be fun to watch interact with our covert team of villains.

Captain Cold or Mirror Master
Not sure which one - i guess it would boil down to who could serve the most purpose while also being visually entertaining.

Fatality/Star Sapphire
Id use Fatality, but as a Star Sapphire. She blames John Stewart for the destruction of her home world. I wouldn't use Carol since beside maybe The Flash joking that he "thought Green Lantern was a white guy" there would be NO mention of Hal Jordan in this film.

and maybe just for kicks throw in Solomon Grundy for the muscle of the team?

The only origin that would unfold in this film is that of J'onn J'onzz - The Martian Manhunter. As Savage's exploitation of his Martian abilities unifies the League. This film would also give us a rebooted more comic based Batman (with complete access to all of his gadgets) and a more focused GL to play straight man to a light hearted Flash



Last edited by RIV; 04-14-2013 at 11:37 AM.
RIV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 11:33 AM   #20
spidergeek232
I'm Not A Loser
 
spidergeek232's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Williamsburg, VA
Posts: 407
Default Re: The Justice League Fan-Fic Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIV View Post
Here is my ideal casting selection:



I have to admit, I haven't seen Bridget Regan in alot of stuff, but she looks the part to me.
Nice poster! Though, IMO, I'd cast Mike Vogel as Barry and cast David Oyelowo as John. Taylor Kitsch for Hal.

__________________
LONG LIVE WEBB'S SPIDER-MAN!
spidergeek232 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 05:54 PM   #21
N7 Joseph Shepard
Human/Kryptonian Hybrid
 
N7 Joseph Shepard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Adrianne Palicki's heavenly bosom
Posts: 3,014
Default Re: The Justice League Fan-Fic Thread

So, I've got about half a movie worth done (1 Hour and 15mins of a 2 hour and 30 odd min movie).

I really loved how it was going so I took it to a friend who done alot of creative writing and has produced a few shows (nothing amazing, small time local shows). She went over it and made a few writing correction but over all she loves it, she's very well versed with all the character involved and the stories I've based it on.

I'm gonna continue writing it and and who knows, I might go and pitch the idea to DC (HA I wish), if nothing else it will have a lovely spot among my comic collection

And to think, all of it came from from this topic making me think "how would I approach a live action version of Superman & Batman meeting"

__________________
Cavill/Heard - Believe In The Shield -Snyder
Affleck
- Batman -
Snyder
Alexander/Arterton- Wonder Woman - Taylor
Bomer - Green Lantern -
Bay
Pine - The Flash -
Del-Toro
Pearce - Lex Luthor
N7 Joseph Shepard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 06:14 PM   #22
TheHeatKitchen
Side-Kick
 
TheHeatKitchen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Charleston, SC
Posts: 1,128
Default Re: The Justice League Fan-Fic Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by shauner111 View Post
Can't have it between those movies because there were no confirmed sightings of the Batman. If Batmans out in the world with the Justice League, the world would know, especially Gotham.
If they had an intergalactic threat, or if he served in an Oracle/consultant type role with the JL, rather than a hands-on fighter, it could potentially work. It'd be INSANELY difficult to tie TDK trilogy in with this in a way that would make sense. I think it's possible, but it would be MUCH easier to just leave it on its own. I'm just trying to be creative.

TheHeatKitchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 06:20 PM   #23
shauner111
Side-Kick
 
shauner111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 10,249
Default Re: The Justice League Fan-Fic Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephCAW View Post
So, I've got about half a movie worth done (1 Hour and 15mins of a 2 hour and 30 odd min movie).

I really loved how it was going so I took it to a friend who done alot of creative writing and has produced a few shows (nothing amazing, small time local shows). She went over it and made a few writing correction but over all she loves it, she's very well versed with all the character involved and the stories I've based it on.

I'm gonna continue writing it and and who knows, I might go and pitch the idea to DC (HA I wish), if nothing else it will have a lovely spot among my comic collection

And to think, all of it came from from this topic making me think "how would I approach a live action version of Superman & Batman meeting"
I read the smaller one u posted and I really liked it. It was good the way it is but even tho it would be longer, I pictured it as like a trimmed 10 minute prologue or something heh. Keep it goin, im sure itll be real cool.

shauner111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 06:22 PM   #24
shauner111
Side-Kick
 
shauner111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 10,249
Default Re: The Justice League Fan-Fic Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHeatKitchen View Post
If they had an intergalactic threat, or if he served in an Oracle/consultant type role with the JL, rather than a hands-on fighter, it could potentially work. It'd be INSANELY difficult to tie TDK trilogy in with this in a way that would make sense. I think it's possible, but it would be MUCH easier to just leave it on its own. I'm just trying to be creative.
In that case, if it was kept secret and the JL did their battles somewhere far out, then ur right. I said that before too, if Bats was only making appearances as a team member in secret locations then the government and the people wouldn't even know about it.

shauner111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 08:11 PM   #25
N7 Joseph Shepard
Human/Kryptonian Hybrid
 
N7 Joseph Shepard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Adrianne Palicki's heavenly bosom
Posts: 3,014
Default Re: The Justice League Fan-Fic Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by shauner111 View Post
I read the smaller one u posted and I really liked it. It was good the way it is but even tho it would be longer, I pictured it as like a trimmed 10 minute prologue or something heh. Keep it goin, im sure itll be real cool.
thanks, yea that was just a small part of it, I kept writing but taking a break now lol, got alot of it done

__________________
Cavill/Heard - Believe In The Shield -Snyder
Affleck
- Batman -
Snyder
Alexander/Arterton- Wonder Woman - Taylor
Bomer - Green Lantern -
Bay
Pine - The Flash -
Del-Toro
Pearce - Lex Luthor
N7 Joseph Shepard is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:41 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.