The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Iron Man > Iron Man 3

View Poll Results:
0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2013, 12:39 PM   #951
Superman Earth1
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Northern VA
Posts: 504
Default Re: Official Iron Man 3 rate/review thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JKR- View Post
But improvement over what? Over what people expected to see after seeing the trailer?
Not everyone is happy with how the Joker was portrayed in The Dark Knight, that's fine. The same way not everyone can be happy with how Shane Black & Drew Pearce adapted the characters in this movie. And that's fine, aswell. It's okay not to like it. It's not okay to act like your point of view is the bible, that the twist harmed the movie and that the filmmakers have made a huge error.
I think that twist they did will cause a big drop off in the movie. The movie as I said before is much like Iron Man 2 only with more suits and more action. The story is really dragging and as I said while I thought it was good it did not wow me like I thought it would.

Superman Earth1 is offline  
Old 04-29-2013, 12:46 PM   #952
-JKR-
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 953
Default Re: Official Iron Man 3 rate/review thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman Earth1 View Post
I think that twist they did will cause a big drop off in the movie. The movie as I said before is much like Iron Man 2 only with more suits and more action. The story is really dragging and as I said while I thought it was good it did not wow me like I thought it would.
It couldn't be more different, really.
The movie shares more similarities with Shane Black's filmography than it does with previous Marvel movies. Of course it shares the necessary similarities with the Iron Man movies. BUT - this is pretty much a stand-alone movie, while Iron Man 2 was a teaser for The Avengers. This has a tight, clever and exciting script, the previous Iron Man barely had one, and didn't really know where to go with the story. There are stakes. The previous had none. The villains are great. You can feel the danger. And it's darker. And when people think dark automatically means TDK, then people have to update their worldview. A movie can be darker AND funny.

-JKR- is offline  
Old 04-29-2013, 12:48 PM   #953
Norek
Yvonne Strahotski <3
 
Norek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,177
Default Re: Official Iron Man 3 rate/review thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JKR- View Post
The truth is people here expect their "fantasies" come true when the film starts rolling. They create an image of what they think the movie should be in their mind, and if it's any different, it's crap. Except if it's done in the comics, then it's fine. Comic book writers are allowed to play with the different elements, filmmakers are not, as it seems..
Well I for one hate it when people put me in a category which I don't belong to, by saying things like what you said above. I'm very open-minded. I support people trying different things and being creative almost 100% of the time. I like re-imagining of different character. I love different interpretations. I understand that not everything from the pages of a comics works on film, and I've been preaching this to death. I'm more of a movie fan than a comic fan, but that's irrelevant.

But just because I encourage people playing with creativity doesn't mean I will unconditionally love the final product they make. I cannot pretend that I like something because I fear I will upset other people that clearly don't share my opinion. I see many people loved the movie, and that's fine. The problems I had with it may have worked with other people, no doubt. But calling me delusional for somehow creating my own fantasies and unrealistic expectations is offensive and arrogant, to say the least.

I liked what they were doing with Ben Kingsley's Mandarin up until the twist. I never expected to see the racist caricature people are bashing on this forum, nor did I want to. I liked everything about what was given to me by promotional material about Kingsley's Mandarin, and up to the twist. To me, the twist was a huuuge disappointment and a wasted opportunity to have a great character unfold on screen. It's not like I had these unrealistic expectations about magic rings and ****. I had normal expectations about what I had seen, and I was not pleased with how things turned out. Simple as that.

It was misleading on purpose, that's one thing you can't deny, and even Marvel wouldn't deny. Otherwise there wouldn't be a twist. If the trailers didn't showcase the movie in such a dramatic way the impact of the twist would've been smaller I think.

__________________
"This is NOT the comics. There WON'T be a Batman IV, there will be a reboot." - Nevincer

"Films are worth seeing period, even the bad ones." - Blue Sugar

Last edited by Norek; 04-29-2013 at 12:52 PM.
Norek is offline  
Old 04-29-2013, 12:52 PM   #954
-JKR-
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 953
Default Re: Official Iron Man 3 rate/review thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norek View Post
Well I for one hate it when people put me in a category which I don't belong to, by saying things like what you said above. I'm very open-minded. I support people trying different things and being creative almost 100% of the time. I like re-imagining of different character. I love different interpretations. I understand that not everything from the pages of a comics works on film, and I've been preaching this to death. I'm more of a movie fan than a comic fan, but that's irrelevant.

But just because I encourage people playing with creativity doesn't mean I will unconditionally love the final product they make. I cannot pretend that I like something because I fear I will upset other people that clearly don't share my opinion. I see many people loved the movie, and that's fine. The problems I had with it may have worked with other people, no doubt. But calling me delusional for somehow creating my own fantasies and unrealistic expectations is offensive and arrogant, to say the least.

I liked what they were doing with Ben Kingsley's Mandarin up until the twist. I never expected to see the racist caricature people are bashing on this forum, nor did I want to. I liked everything about what was given to me by promotional material about Kingsley's Mandarin. To me, the twist was a huuuge disappointed and a wasted opportunity to have a great character unfold on screen. It's not like I had these unrealistic expectations about magic rings and ****. I had normal expectations about what I had seen, and I was not pleased with how things turned out. Simple as that.

It was misleading on purpose, that's one thing you can't deny, and even Marvel wouldn't deny. Otherwise there wouldn't be a twist. If the trailers didn't showcase the movie in such a dramatic way the impact of the twist would've been smaller I think.
Never even once in my post did I say that YOU were part of those people. Your criticism is as good as a criticism could be. It's not hating, it's not whining, it's a criticism, of something you didn't like. I respect that.

-JKR- is offline  
Old 04-29-2013, 12:54 PM   #955
Norek
Yvonne Strahotski <3
 
Norek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,177
Default Re: Official Iron Man 3 rate/review thread.

You can never know when people make ambiguous posts as yours. I just wanted to clear things up.

__________________
"This is NOT the comics. There WON'T be a Batman IV, there will be a reboot." - Nevincer

"Films are worth seeing period, even the bad ones." - Blue Sugar
Norek is offline  
Old 04-29-2013, 12:56 PM   #956
-JKR-
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 953
Default Re: Official Iron Man 3 rate/review thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norek View Post
You can never know when people make ambiguous posts as yours. I just wanted to clear things up.
Ambiguous. No, no, I don't think so.

-JKR- is offline  
Old 04-29-2013, 01:00 PM   #957
Superman Earth1
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Northern VA
Posts: 504
Default Re: Official Iron Man 3 rate/review thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JKR- View Post
It couldn't be more different, really.
The movie shares more similarities with Shane Black's filmography than it does with previous Marvel movies. Of course it shares the necessary similarities with the Iron Man movies. BUT - this is pretty much a stand-alone movie, while Iron Man 2 was a teaser for The Avengers. This has a tight, clever and exciting script, the previous Iron Man barely had one, and didn't really know where to go with the story. There are stakes. The previous had none. The villains are great. You can feel the danger. And it's darker. And when people think dark automatically means TDK, then people have to update their worldview. A movie can be darker AND funny.
I disagree but to avoid being a troll I'll just stick with my statement. IM3 is good but not great. It could have been much better or at least I felt it should have been much better. If I had to say anything the story is just lacking. It is IM2 IMO only with a better story. I just felt it could have been better. I think in the long run much like TDKR (which was also a very good movie not great but good) it is a victim of its own hype.

Superman Earth1 is offline  
Old 04-29-2013, 01:03 PM   #958
-JKR-
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 953
Default Re: Official Iron Man 3 rate/review thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman Earth1 View Post
I disagree but to avoid being a troll I'll just stick with my statement. IM3 is good but not great. It could have been much better or at least I felt it should have been much better. If I had to say anything the story is just lacking. It is IM2 IMO only with a better story. I just felt it could have been better. I think in the long run much like TDKR (which was also a very good movie not great but good) it is a victim of its own hype.
Sticking to your guns is the least you can do, it's your opinion!

I'm just saying that I didn't see many similarities to Iron Man 2, except that it's, well, an Iron Man movie.

-JKR- is offline  
Old 04-29-2013, 01:13 PM   #959
rashad
Hype Board Junkie
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 8,972
Default Re: Official Iron Man 3 rate/review thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
A quick look at Stephanie Zacherek's reviews. She didn't like Iron Man 3 or Avengers, and the Dark Knight, but she liked Spider-man 3. </ignore>
Why? Because you don't agree with her opinion? lol

__________________

rashad is offline  
Old 04-29-2013, 01:13 PM   #960
Enriquespy
Side-Kick
 
Enriquespy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Queretaro
Posts: 2,323
Default Re: Official Iron Man 3 rate/review thread.

Its funny that iron-man has to date the best and most realistic child sidekick in comic book movie history.

__________________

"Evening, Commmmmmmmmmmmmmmissionerrrrrrrr"

Enriquespy is offline  
Old 04-29-2013, 01:14 PM   #961
Mr. Dent
Banned User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 8,958
Default Re: Official Iron Man 3 rate/review thread.

lol at the guys who said it would be the American reviews that would post all the poopoo reviews on RT. Looks like you were right.

Mr. Dent is offline  
Old 04-29-2013, 01:17 PM   #962
rashad
Hype Board Junkie
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 8,972
Default Re: Official Iron Man 3 rate/review thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enriquespy View Post
Its funny that iron-man has to date the best and most realistic child sidekick in comic book movie history.
That's not saying much when there's really been no real precedent for it to begin with. As far as I can remember at least.

__________________

rashad is offline  
Old 04-29-2013, 01:22 PM   #963
Superman Earth1
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Northern VA
Posts: 504
Default Re: Official Iron Man 3 rate/review thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rashad View Post
That's not saying much when there's really been no real precedent for it to begin with. As far as I can remember at least.
Agreed. Aside from Kick ass there hasn't been a child sidekick in the movies.

Superman Earth1 is offline  
Old 04-29-2013, 01:26 PM   #964
Tony Stark
Armored Avenger!
 
Tony Stark's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: In a cave with a box of scraps
Posts: 7,889
Default Re: Official Iron Man 3 rate/review thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dent View Post
lol at the guys who said it would be the American reviews that would post all the poopoo reviews on RT. Looks like you were right.
Way too early to make that prediction. The movie currently has around 67 reviews and the vast majority are overseas reviews. A movie like this will likely get between 250-300 reviews.

__________________
“Whenever you see somebody crossing over to something it gives it pop. Like Murder She Wrote and Magnum [P.I.] — great crossover. I got excited.” Joss Whedon on Spider-man joining the Avengers.
Tony Stark is offline  
Old 04-29-2013, 02:00 PM   #965
DoomsdayApex
Ćzrael "Fallen Angel" X.
 
DoomsdayApex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Boynton Beach, FL
Posts: 14,962
Default Re: Official Iron Man 3 rate/review thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norek View Post
Let me quote Jon Favreau talking to SHH exclusively about IM1:


Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Kevin Feige also said that "early (and very late)drafts of Iron Man 1 featured The Mandarin as a villain." So, no, these weren't just hints or easter eggs. They were very intentional, as apparently a build-up for something that would happen later. You can always argue that this never happened they way they intended, because Jon Favreau didn't return to direct IM3, but it's more because Marvel clearly doesn't give a **** about consequences in their movies.

So all in all, they had these huge, dramatic, serious-looking trailers, brought the Mandarin, Iron Man's arch-nemesis, cast Ben ****ing Kingsley, made him the center of the marketing, like he's this huge, big treat to Tony Stark, had him say all these silly lines that don't even appear in the movie itself, just so that they can have this joke of a twist?..

Why not have the Joker in the next Batman movie played by a big actor, and then have Calendar Man pop up and say that the Joker is actually a dime-store knock-off he pulled from the loony bin, so that he can pretend to be a big treat to Batman, and have CM claim he's the real Joker in the climax. Come to think about it, that would make even more sense, because it will be a joke, hence having a Joker - but what was the purpose of having the Mandarin wasted like that?!

Were they so proud of that twist scene and the joke they pulled, to go on and create this elaborate plan into making us believe that we'll actually see the Mandarin done right on screen? The scene wasn't even funny. It was a bad joke. After that, I just couldn't care less about the rest of the movie, because it was hard to take anything even slightly seriously.

This was the biggest trolling I've seen a movie pull off... It's one thing to have another studio **** up Galactus by making him a cloud, but this is Marvel Studios making fun of their own characters. I understand the reasons they had for not having the Mandarin, and as much as I wanted to see him show up in these movies, I would've been okay if he never did. Why bring the superhero's arch-nemesis, in such a useless way (the movie could've easily, easily worked without the Mandarin), and make him a complete and utter joke?

Why the need to put such a great actor into the role of a goofball, when you had a great opportunity to re-imagine the character as a terrorist leader and ideologist who doesn't believe in heroes and indeed considers his acts a teaching in a twisted kind of way? The trailers made him look like an interesting character. All these lines he never even said in the movie itself seemed to suggest that the Mandarin is a resourceful, calculative ideologist who undermines Tony's status as a hero, in a post-Avengers world that made Iron Man an even bigger public personality. That sounded like a great premise for a promise by Marvel to put new challenges onto these characters to make them prove themselves once again.

But no, we had to have an evil scientist-competitor, who wants revenge on Tony Stark for something happened in the past (like we didn't have those two in the second movie), who has the same abilities that all his other soldiers have. They couldn't have the ten rings before because supposedly it wasn't going to fit in this universe, but after Thor and The Avengers, what was stopping them? It could've been a great conflict between science and magic, and Tony vs the Mandarin. You can have an fire-breathing demonic Killian, but you can't have a character with magical abilities?

Speaking of Killian, what was the point of having him proclaim himself as the Mandarin at the end of his fight with Iron Man? Was that supposed to be a shocking reveal? Uhm, no, we knew that already. Was this supposed to be a wink to the comic book fans? Like if they can't tell the difference between Aldrich Killian and the Mandarin, two completely different characters, so they need to force it down their throats that they're now merged into one character. It was completely pointless.

Which brings it to the next thing - seems like there's a lot of pointless stuff that Marvel Studios doesn't care to take action about and face consequences afterwards. Which would be okay if they didn't make such a big deal out of it. Why have this emotional moment with Pepper supposedly dying, even when we saw her becoming infected with Extremis a few minutes ago?

Why should I care if Tony Stark removes the arc reactor and seemingly quits being Iron Man, when no doubt he's going to return to being Iron Man once again? And why did he wait until just now to make this life-saving operation, if he clearly didn't need the arc reactor to power all his armors anymore? And why does he ever need to go inside the suit if he can control it remotely? If he can construct a few dozens of armors in a matter of months, why wouldn't he bring even more of them when the next alien invasion comes? In fact, why wouldn't he just throw them in the fight without having to even control them if Jarvis can do this for him?

Anyway, who cares? Seemingly Marvel doesn't, because they have the tendency to make these huge, dramatic moments and endings completely irrelevant, with no consequences following after. The whole ending of Iron Man 2 with Tony being rejected from the Avengers Initiative, and Thor's dramatic choice to destroy the bridge at the end of his movie, are being completely disregarded to having absolutely no importance for anything, being explained with a simple line in a dialogue that isn't even about these things. Coulson's death is also going to have the same kind of treatment in the forthcoming TV show, and I bet my ass the ending of IM3 is going to be completely ignored the next time Tony Stark shows up.

I need to wrap this up, because it's getting out of hand. I'm clearly very upset, and this has been bothering me the whole weekend, so I had to throw it out. I apologize to anyone who feels they spent too much time reading this, and I don't want to offend anyone with my opinion on this movie. I rarely go into such rants about stuff that pissed me off like that, but that was just too much.

: : :

Thank you!!!!!! Ugh, first Assassin's Creed 3, now Iron Man 3. :

__________________
Law is an instrument of commerce and often an obstruction to justice. It is a Court of Law, NOT of Justice.

Henry Cavill: The Ultimate Man-Crush
(Move on over Tom Hardy)


Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Quote:
Oldman: "Wow, this is it."


Nolan: [facetiously] "Yeah. [pause] Unless you want to whore your ass out for a load of money for ‘Batman 4."
Quote:
Nolan: "I've gotta pee. It's a two pee movie. I need to make a shorter movie next time."
Quote:

Nolan: "Oh, it's on. Here Emma, hold my vest."
DoomsdayApex is offline  
Old 04-29-2013, 02:00 PM   #966
Sharkboy
Tell em Steve-Dave
 
Sharkboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 9,128
Default Re: Official Iron Man 3 rate/review thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dent View Post
lol at the guys who said it would be the American reviews that would post all the poopoo reviews on RT. Looks like you were right.
I'm betting it will hit the mid 80's.

__________________
1-The Dark Knight/2-The Dark Knight Rises/3-Batman Begins/4-Guardians of the Galaxy/5-X-Men: Days of Future Past/6-Captain America: The Winter Soldier/7-Spider-Man 2/8-The Avengers/9-Superman:TM/10-The Incredibles

Calvary - 9.5/10 Dawn of the Planet of the Apes - 10/10 Guardians of the Galaxy - 9.5/10
Sharkboy is offline  
Old 04-29-2013, 02:13 PM   #967
-JKR-
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 953
Default Re: Official Iron Man 3 rate/review thread.

Such an unfair world... :P

-JKR- is offline  
Old 04-29-2013, 02:29 PM   #968
ElMariachi
Bald to the Bone
 
ElMariachi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,237
Default Re: Official Iron Man 3 rate/review thread.

I don't know about you guys but anything over 70% on Rotten Tomatoes is generally a good movie. Few movies stay in the 90% range on there. Inception is in the mid-80% range. No idea how that movie isn't a 100%. It was one of the freshest SciFi movies in quite some time. Can't please everyone. Particularly critics that automatically dock movies that feature explosions and action.

ElMariachi is offline  
Old 04-29-2013, 02:56 PM   #969
Sharkboy
Tell em Steve-Dave
 
Sharkboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 9,128
Default Re: Official Iron Man 3 rate/review thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElMariachi View Post
I don't know about you guys but anything over 70% on Rotten Tomatoes is generally a good movie. Few movies stay in the 90% range on there. Inception is in the mid-80% range. No idea how that movie isn't a 100%. It was one of the freshest SciFi movies in quite some time. Can't please everyone. Particularly critics that automatically dock movies that feature explosions and action.
I tend to focus more on the average critic rating rather than the percentage. Less critics liking something doesn't bother me there will always be someone that dislikes something, what i want to know is how positive were the positive critics.

And even that isn't really a great indicator of how much you'll like a movie, I mean ghost protocol and Avengers are great movies they both got over 90% on RT, and in no universe are they better films than Chan-Wook Park's Oldboy which got an 81%

Some films are just easier to like.

__________________
1-The Dark Knight/2-The Dark Knight Rises/3-Batman Begins/4-Guardians of the Galaxy/5-X-Men: Days of Future Past/6-Captain America: The Winter Soldier/7-Spider-Man 2/8-The Avengers/9-Superman:TM/10-The Incredibles

Calvary - 9.5/10 Dawn of the Planet of the Apes - 10/10 Guardians of the Galaxy - 9.5/10
Sharkboy is offline  
Old 04-29-2013, 03:01 PM   #970
Mr. Dent
Banned User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 8,958
Default Re: Official Iron Man 3 rate/review thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Way too early to make that prediction. The movie currently has around 67 reviews and the vast majority are overseas reviews. A movie like this will likely get between 250-300 reviews.
I'm just saying that because the past 3 reviews added have all been negative coming from American writers.

Mr. Dent is offline  
Old 04-29-2013, 03:04 PM   #971
Son of Coul
Not 100% A Dick
 
Son of Coul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 4,519
Default Re: Official Iron Man 3 rate/review thread.

To be fair, the Village Voice was never gonna be positive. They have a tendency to dump on these movies, so it's clear it was never gonna be their cup of tea.

Son of Coul is offline  
Old 04-29-2013, 03:08 PM   #972
Sharkboy
Tell em Steve-Dave
 
Sharkboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 9,128
Default Re: Official Iron Man 3 rate/review thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Coul View Post
To be fair, the Village Voice was never gonna be positive. They have a tendency to dump on these movies, so it's clear it was never gonna be their cup of tea.
What I don't get is why some publications that clearly won't like a film like that, will review a film anyway and hate on the film for containing elements that are absolutely essentially needed for a superhero film. Like crapping on an action movie for having too much action.

__________________
1-The Dark Knight/2-The Dark Knight Rises/3-Batman Begins/4-Guardians of the Galaxy/5-X-Men: Days of Future Past/6-Captain America: The Winter Soldier/7-Spider-Man 2/8-The Avengers/9-Superman:TM/10-The Incredibles

Calvary - 9.5/10 Dawn of the Planet of the Apes - 10/10 Guardians of the Galaxy - 9.5/10
Sharkboy is offline  
Old 04-29-2013, 03:43 PM   #973
The Batman
The Dark Knight
 
The Batman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Gotham City
Posts: 20,174
Default Re: Official Iron Man 3 rate/review thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra Nolanite View Post
If it's different but an improvement people will accept it.
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
That's what some people just don't understand.

Some posters want to paint ALL detractors as wanting Mandarin circa 1967. Not only is that not true, it ignores that most people did not bash what we thought would be the IM3 take on Mandarin. Most people did not see the trailers and say "Mandarin's not chinese?!?! WTF?!"

If the character still seems recognizable to fans despite the changes, and if those changes improve the character, most people won't complain. It says something that people have a problem with the Mandarin twist. And people can spin it any way they want, but clearly not everyone thinks this change is brillant. And people shouldn't be thought of as less for not liking the twist, or "not getting it."

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by hafizbat View Post
Welcome to the Batman v Superman forums, where people will take a perfectly reasonable comment you make and twist it into something completely different to make themselves feel better.

Last edited by The Batman; 04-29-2013 at 04:02 PM.
The Batman is offline  
Old 04-29-2013, 03:56 PM   #974
Tony Stark
Armored Avenger!
 
Tony Stark's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: In a cave with a box of scraps
Posts: 7,889
Default Re: Official Iron Man 3 rate/review thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
That's what some people just don't understand.

Some posters want to paint ALL detractors as wanting Mandarin circa 1967. Not only is that not true, it ignores that most people did not bash what we thought would be the IM3 take on Mandarin. Most people did not see the trailers and say "Mandarin's not chinese?!?! WTF?!"

If the character still seems recognizable to fans despite the changes, and if those changes improve the character, most people won't complain. It says something that people have a problem with the Mandarin twist. And people can spin it any way they want, but clearly not everyone thinks this change is brillant. And people shouldn't be thought of as less for not liking the twist, or "not getting it."
Thanks for the concern trolling. BTW use spoiler tags because a lot of people have not seen the film and may not know there is a Mandarin Twist. Saying there is a twist on the character is a spoiler

I don't have any problem with people having a negative opinion of the movie. I have a huge problem with people who have a negative opinion and come her to let the cat out of the bag, when the movie has yet to be released in the states.

__________________
“Whenever you see somebody crossing over to something it gives it pop. Like Murder She Wrote and Magnum [P.I.] — great crossover. I got excited.” Joss Whedon on Spider-man joining the Avengers.
Tony Stark is offline  
Old 04-29-2013, 04:00 PM   #975
Moridin
Death Contagious Deity
 
Moridin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Ireland
Posts: 1,583
Default Re: Official Iron Man 3 rate/review thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rashad View Post
Why? Because you don't agree with her opinion? lol
If a critic dislikes movies you like, & likes movies you dislike, why wouldn't you ignore their opinion on a new movie?

__________________
Lightning struck down twice...
Stones thrown rooftop high...

Defend night-flight sites...
Trap clamped, snared for pyres...

Witchtripper...
Witchtripper...
Moridin is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:01 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.