The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Thor > Thor: The Dark World

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2013, 03:45 PM   #126
Superhero 101
DESI

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part

Awesome poster so nice and simple I also like it still has the same blueish background from the first movie 's poster except it looks more chaotic

Old 04-19-2013, 04:04 PM   #127
McSir
Side-Kick

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donar View Post
Bad taste? Why?
You might be sad you asked. The IM3 boards have been a bit of a cluster**** as of late. Venture there if you dare.

But anyway, cool poster. Can't wait until Tuesday.

Old 04-19-2013, 04:14 PM   #128
Donar
Thunder God

Quote:
Originally Posted by McSir View Post
You might be sad you asked. The IM3 boards have been a bit of a cluster**** as of late. Venture there if you dare.

But anyway, cool poster. Can't wait until Tuesday.
After reading this, I guess I'm afraid to go there.

Old 04-19-2013, 04:31 PM   #129
McSir
Side-Kick

Quote:
After reading this, I guess I'm afraid to go there.
Don't go if you don't want to the movie spoiled for you. All the hubbub revolves around a supposed plot twist.

It's calmed down now, but as of last night it was a battle between three people running around essentially claiming that the end is nigh and everybody else.

Old 04-19-2013, 04:34 PM   #130
Son of Coul
They call me Mr. Pym

The guy who registered to complain that he'd been betrayed by Marvel and no longer wanted to take his family to see the movie was particularly rich.

Old 04-19-2013, 04:38 PM   #131
Incredible Hans
Side-Kick

Old 04-19-2013, 04:41 PM   #132
Spideyfan93
Hayley Atwell I love you!

Saw cherokeesam go on a crazy rant and it was hilarious but yeah, stay away for now...they're almost as bad as the Batman boards haha!

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Old 04-19-2013, 04:45 PM   #133
McSir
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spideyfan93 View Post
Saw cherokeesam go on a crazy rant and it was hilarious but yeah, stay away for now...they're almost as bad as the Batman boards haha!
It wasn't a crazy rant. He said what needed to be said. It was both biblical and award worthy.

Old 04-19-2013, 04:54 PM   #134
Mjölnir
Blunt instrument

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incredible Hans View Post
Stan makes the ultimate cameo appearance in T:TDW by replacing Chris in a battle scene.

Old 04-19-2013, 04:59 PM   #135
Incredible Hans
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjölnir View Post
Stan makes the ultimate cameo appearance in T:TDW by replacing Chris in a battle scene.
Whosoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy...

Old 04-19-2013, 05:18 PM   #136
Donar
Thunder God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spideyfan93 View Post
If they're almost as bad as that forum, then I'll surely won't go there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Coul View Post
The guy who registered to complain that he'd been betrayed by Marvel and no longer wanted to take his family to see the movie was particularly rich.
LOL. CB movies are serious stuff!

Old 04-19-2013, 05:26 PM   #137
Son of Coul
They call me Mr. Pym

"Daddy, can we go see Iron Man Thr--"

"NO! Absolutely not, NEVER!"

"Why? Do they say bad words? Is it scary? Is there nudity? Does it promote immoral values?"

"No, they took a really lame, racist character from Iron Man's rogues gallery and updated him for a modern audience. It's a DISGRACE!"

"But Daddy, after all Marvel has done to unabashedly commit to their source material, in turn providing us with hours of entertainment, aren't they entitled to adapting something they don't feel entirely comfortable with to better serve the story they want to tell? I thought you wanted the studio to start taking more risks with its properties."

"...maybe when it's on blu-ray."

Old 04-19-2013, 05:30 PM   #138
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

There was definitely a serious case of nerdrage from a couple posters but it's pretty calm for the most part. Ignore those 2 and it was a pretty good conversation with those who'd seen IM3 already.

Old 04-19-2013, 05:30 PM   #139
JB-the-Hunter
Hunter of weaklings

After that Man of Steel trailer I hope this one doesn't disappoint. It is only the first trailer, but still.

Bruce Banner - "Captain America is on threat watch?"

Natasha Romanoff - "We all are."
Old 04-19-2013, 05:40 PM   #140
McSir
Side-Kick

Quote:
"Daddy, can we go see Iron Man Thr--"

"NO! Absolutely not, NEVER!"

"Why? Do they say bad words? Is it scary? Is there nudity? Does it promote immoral values?"

"No, they took a really lame, racist character from Iron Man's rogues gallery and updated him for a modern audience. It's a DISGRACE!"

"But Daddy, after all Marvel has done to unabashedly commit to their source material, in turn providing us with hours of entertainment, aren't they entitled to adapting something they don't feel entirely comfortable with to better serve the story they want to tell? I thought you wanted the studio to start taking more risks with its properties."

Really, the guy stuck to his guns for what, a whole five seconds?

"I've been betrayed, I'll never see any Marvel movie EVAR!......well, maybe not "EVAR"."

Old 04-19-2013, 05:51 PM   #141
jacobed
Probationary Ban - I will return in a few days.

Quote:
Bad taste? Why?
I didn't like it besides the extremis which is a neat idea for Stark though it makes no sense, the phenomenal action and Rdj finally getting some meaty material. I didn't think the bad guys were any good, their plot was laughable though I love me some Guy Pearce. No character besides Stark had any depth to them, a lot of them were there for no reason. There are about 4 twists in the movie and I thought they all fell flat and were very unneccessary. I both liked and hated the ending. I see what they were trying to do but I thought it was completely out of character and made him very unlikeable and selfish. I gave it a 7/10 because I liked the action, the new suit and for the first time Tony Stark didn't annoy me

Old 04-19-2013, 06:04 PM   #142
Whiskey Tango
1964 ~ 2014

Quote:
lol MY BLOOD VESSELS IS EXPLODING!

Quote:

2007-2008 SHH Pro Football Pick 'Em Champion
Old 04-19-2013, 06:04 PM   #143
T"Challa
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB-the-Hunter View Post
After that Man of Steel trailer I hope this one doesn't disappoint. It is only the first trailer, but still.
Remember the 1st man of steel teaser trailer? it wasn't particularly great either. It just showed the tone of the movie more than anything. I'm not expecting too much, i just want them to tease the scope of the film and to give us some footage of the new characters.

Old 04-19-2013, 06:08 PM   #144
DarthSkywalker
Side-Kick

Poster looks pretty good, I just think Thor himself looks kinda like he is in a BTS shot. Still, I like it.

Old 04-19-2013, 06:09 PM   #145
ThorOdinSon
Side-Kick

Thats more like it!!! I'm the trailer shows lightning, thunder, and lightning!!!! The poster is a good sign so hopefully we get it! Thor is king when it comes to the heavens, and smashing stuff with his hammer, so lets see him get crazy.

I do wish they hadn't of given up with his helmet so quickly though...He could of at least worn it, then had it knocked off in a fight or something...I just think the helmet is what makes Thor, Thor, and not some blonde hair blue eyed guy with a hammer.

Old 04-19-2013, 06:19 PM   #146
Mjölnir
Blunt instrument

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incredible Hans View Post
Whosoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy...
Ha! Spot on.

Old 04-19-2013, 06:27 PM   #147
Vartha
Mod of Thunder
SHH! Global Moderator

WOOHOO Finally!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by T"Challa View Post

....to every King.
THOR MAY 6TH 2011

Old 04-19-2013, 06:29 PM   #148
Bren
Forevernoob

I am pleased with this poster.

Old 04-19-2013, 06:33 PM   #149
Donar
Thunder God

Quote:
Originally Posted by T"Challa View Post
Remember the 1st man of steel teaser trailer? it wasn't particularly great either. It just showed the tone of the movie more than anything. I'm not expecting too much, i just want them to tease the scope of the film and to give us some footage of the new characters.
Agreed.

Old 04-19-2013, 06:37 PM   #150
Vartha
Mod of Thunder
SHH! Global Moderator

Was gonna make an Avvy, but I think I'll wait til the trailer is out.

....to every King.
THOR MAY 6TH 2011

Closed Thread