The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Superman > Man of Steel

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2013, 03:28 PM   #251
Grime Kid
Side-Kick

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 49

I posted those HQ stills in the 'official still (No Discussion)' thread & they were removed.

Did I commit some sort of infraction or something? Or were they just too large?

Old 04-19-2013, 03:31 PM   #252
X Knight
Straight Edge Knight

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 49

you know what would make the MOS experience even better??

if we could also get a GOOD, kick ass MOS-related Superman game to go along with it.

why can't we get a good Superman game??!!

Disney Lover and Proud!!
Old 04-19-2013, 03:34 PM   #253
TheFlamingCoco
Side-Kick

Without the voice, it looks like he's saying smart@$$.

Old 04-19-2013, 03:48 PM   #254
C. Lee
I'm not old...I'm ancient
SHH! Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grime Kid View Post
I posted those HQ stills in the 'official still (No Discussion)' thread & they were removed.

Did I commit some sort of infraction or something? Or were they just too large?
From what I just looked at...they were too large.

Old 04-19-2013, 03:50 PM   #255
Norek
Yvonne Strahotski <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Lee View Post
From what I just looked at...they were too large.
Maybe he can post the links instead? Can he do that in the photo thread?

"Films are worth seeing period, even the bad ones." - Blue Sugar
Old 04-19-2013, 03:55 PM   #256
Marvin
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
The film itself. Not the trailer reaction. A late move like this means word is spreading on the lot how big it's gonna be. After Earth will still open to #1.
I tend to agree, only Columbia knew MoS was coming out for a while. Why make(announce) their movie this very week?

Something must have sparked recently.

Old 04-19-2013, 04:11 PM   #257
I SEE SPIDEY
HYPE AWARD WINNER!

Something is brewing when studios move their films out of the way of another film. I'm still sticking to my 260ish prediction but I will be happy if I'm under predicting it because the movie looks amazing.

2014 IS THE YEAR DC/WB DECIDED TO GET SERIOUS.
Old 04-19-2013, 04:20 PM   #258
Grime Kid
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norek View Post
Maybe he can post the links instead? Can he do that in the photo thread?
Yeah i'll do that. I think its ok, i've seen it done before.

Old 04-19-2013, 04:40 PM   #259
fake
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin View Post
I tend to agree, only Columbia knew MoS was coming out for a while. Why make(announce) their movie this very week?

Something must have sparked recently.
Industry screenings?

Old 04-19-2013, 04:48 PM   #260
Mysteryman
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane52630 View Post
Maybe they will push it up a few days and release it on Wednesday. It's happened before.
To me, that would signal a lack of confidence.
As if they nedded the 5 day total because they dont think they are going get a lot out of the 3 day total.

Old 04-19-2013, 04:56 PM   #261
Nemeres
Easy, miss. I've got you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by X Knight View Post
It almost feels like Cavill needs to play Robin Hood to continue the cycle!

There.

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Lol, not really, that's him as the hunter from a Red Hood movie.

TUUUU-TUUUU-TUUUUUUUUUUU...
Old 04-19-2013, 04:59 PM   #262
Mysteryman
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirmit View Post
I can't get over how much this man IS Superman!
Well,he was cast in the role.
There had to be a reason for that.

Old 04-19-2013, 05:06 PM   #263
G.Godfrey
Darkseid's Elite

http://www.insighteditions.com/Man-S.../dp/1608871819

Old 04-19-2013, 05:07 PM   #264
Super Kal
Side-Kick

where is that from?

Old 04-19-2013, 05:09 PM   #265
J.Howlett

Grain of salt but Sarah may have seen it. I visit this blog every so often and they some times do give early reviews, even if it's male gazing centric. http://www.laineygossip.com/Superman...ooks-hot/26563

Old 04-19-2013, 05:09 PM   #266
G.Godfrey
Darkseid's Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Kal View Post
where is that from?
I added the link to the photo above. It's from the Inside the Legendary World of Superman.

In Man of Steel, director Zack Snyder (300, Watchmen) and producer Christopher Nolan (The Dark Knight Trilogy) have delivered a stunning new vision of Superman that is both fresh and familiar. Man of Steel: Inside the Legendary World of Superman explores the remarkable creative process behind the movie and showcases the exceptional concept art that shaped its unique visual style. From the stark alien vistas of Krypton to the down-to-earth warmth of Smallville, this book uncovers the intensive world-building process that makes Superman's universe both thrilling and believable. Also featuring in-depth interviews with the cast and crew, and candid on-set photography, Man of Steel: Inside the Legendary World of Superman is the ultimate insider's look at one of the most electrifying movies in recent memory. MAN OF STEEL, SUPERMAN and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and DC Comics. (s13)

Old 04-19-2013, 05:11 PM   #267
Glassjaw
In training

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Godfrey View Post
Weird cover but great find, this will be a must buy. To read or not to read before seeing the film, that is the question.

Old 04-19-2013, 05:13 PM   #268
G.Godfrey
Darkseid's Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glassjaw View Post
Weird cover but great find, this will be a must buy. To read or not to read before seeing the film, that is the question.
Yeah, the author of the book tweeted this new cover and link that's how I found it. Doesn't seem to be a bigger version out yet (but then I didn't search for it yet) but it'll do. I take any new look at the film I can get, even in very small sizes.

Old 04-19-2013, 05:15 PM   #269
Denish
Side-Kick

Quote:
Yeah, the author of the book tweeted this new cover and link that's how I found it. Doesn't seem to be a bigger version out yet (but then I didn't search for it yet) but it'll do. I take any new look at the film I can get, even in very small sizes.
On that cover only that stripe with those pics seems to be official and original..

Old 04-19-2013, 05:16 PM   #270
G.Godfrey
Darkseid's Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denish View Post
On that cover only that stripe with those pics seems to be official and original..
Everything is official. The author of the book tweeted this and that's a legit site. So not sure what your point is?

Old 04-19-2013, 05:17 PM   #271
TheDailyPigMan
Side-Kick

Shouldn't we be seeing/expecting a TV spot or two this weekend? NBA Playoffs start tomorrow.

Giggity!

Old 04-19-2013, 05:19 PM   #272
The Shield
It's really Happening!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDailyPigMan View Post
Shouldn't we be seeing/expecting a TV spot or two this weekend? NBA Playoffs start tomorrow.

Giggity!
Its a safe bet sir!

All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. ~Ellen Glasgow

Old 04-19-2013, 05:20 PM   #273
Stoic
Ron Swanson Protege

Strange image on the bottom left with Superman back to back with someone in a suit weilding what looks like pistols. Is Supes holding a spear?

Old 04-19-2013, 05:21 PM   #274
Denish
Side-Kick

Quote:
Everything is official. The author of the book tweeted this and that's a legit site. So not sure what your point is?
I'm not saying that this isn't official..I said that it's so..fan made..A part from that stripe with those never before seen pics..The part with the logo..seems off from the rest..But if it's good, I'll buy it

Old 04-19-2013, 05:24 PM   #275
Glassjaw
In training

I wonder if the stripe with the photos is a paper wrap around, and the actual cover is just the blue background with the S. That'd look pretty cool. Also the middle pic looks like an unseen photo of Cavill in front of that wall in Smallville we saw in the set photos/EW article.

Closed Thread