The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > General Movies > Misc. Comics Films

View Poll Results: Batman Begins vs The Amazing Spider-Man
Batman Begins 123 86.01%
The Amazing Spider-Man 20 13.99%
Voters: 143. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2013, 04:38 PM   #351
Green Goblin
Not the Hobgoblin!
 
Green Goblin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 4,356
Default Re: Batman Begins vs The Amazing Spider-Man?

Why did someone even do this tread? Nolan films always win on the internet... lol Even the Avengers is losing to THE DARK KNIGHT RISES on the other poll...

Green Goblin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 08:53 PM   #352
animex
Banned User
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 63
Default Re: Batman Begins vs The Amazing Spider-Man?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateWebhead View Post
Assuming you're being serious, how very narrow-minded of you.


Your avatar more than proves my point......FANBOY!!!

animex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 09:05 PM   #353
animex
Banned User
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 63
Default Re: Batman Begins vs The Amazing Spider-Man?

Quote:
Originally Posted by flickchick85 View Post
I'm a DC fangirl, and I found BB to be the better-crafted film, but I still preferred TASM overall. Why? 1.) None of the dialogue in TASM had me cringing as much as some of Goyer's worst moments in BB. 2.) Emma Stone/Gwen Stacy was a FAR superior love interest and I felt the connections with most of the relationships more. 3.) I liked the action scenes more. 4.) The score for TASM is one of my favorite superhero scores ever. BB's? I enjoy it, but it doesn't have that "magic" for me. 5.) I loved the characterization of Spidey so much. It was much closer to the one I'm familiar with than the Raimi versions were, whereas the Nolan Batman, much as I loved it, wasn't as close to the Batman I grew up with. 6.) The weakest factor in TASM - the villain - just happens to be the aspect I care the least about in all superhero flicks, so it didn't bother me the way it bothered most.

For those reasons, despite the exceptional craftsmanship Nolan & Co. brought to the table with BB, and despite the fact that it influenced so many origin films to come - including TASM - I found TASM to be a more enjoyable movie-going experience overall. So it got my vote. I'm no Spidey fangirl, but there ya go. I'm sorry you can't accept that other parties might feel that way for rational reasons.

Your personal opinion is duly noted, But the majority has spoken. And last I checked, Majority rules.

Raimi's Spider-Man was closer to the Amazing Spider Man comic book, TASM was closer to Ultimate which if that was the Spider Man you grew up with, Than Nolan's Batman WAS the Batman you grew up with, So unless you grew up twice, You just rationally killed your own point.

animex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 09:35 PM   #354
pr0xyt0xin
Shaper Savant
 
pr0xyt0xin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: United States
Posts: 4,457
Default Re: Batman Begins vs The Amazing Spider-Man?

Quote:
Originally Posted by animex View Post
Your personal opinion is duly noted, But the majority has spoken. And last I checked, Majority rules.

Raimi's Spider-Man was closer to the Amazing Spider Man comic book, TASM was closer to Ultimate which if that was the Spider Man you grew up with, Than Nolan's Batman WAS the Batman you grew up with, So unless you grew up twice, You just rationally killed your own point.
Or you could look at her name "flickchick85" deduce that she was born in 1985, assume she watched Batman:TAS as a child which ties very well into the Nolan Batman universe. It's practically the live action version of that cartoon. And then she could have also loved Ultimate Spider-Man as a kid.

Speaking from experience. Because both of those facts are true for me.

pr0xyt0xin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 10:01 PM   #355
pr0xyt0xin
Shaper Savant
 
pr0xyt0xin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: United States
Posts: 4,457
Default Re: Batman Begins vs The Amazing Spider-Man?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlueWonder View Post
Why did someone even do this tread? Nolan films always win on the internet... lol Even the Avengers is losing to THE DARK KNIGHT RISES on the other poll...
I assume the person who made this thread belongs to one of two categories.

1. He loves Nolan and hates TASM and gets some weird satisfaction from seeing Nolan win in a poll against a completely different film.

or

2. He legitimately loves both origin stories and thought they both stood an equal chance of winning. In which case he, like me, is probably upset that BB took such a strong lead.

I personally refused to vote. I like them both equally for very different reasons.

pr0xyt0xin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 10:06 PM   #356
flickchick85
Loose Seal
 
flickchick85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 10,958
Default Re: Batman Begins vs The Amazing Spider-Man?

Quote:
Originally Posted by animex View Post
Your personal opinion is duly noted, But the majority has spoken. And last I checked, Majority rules.
Did I say anything about the majority? I was simply responding to your post suggesting that the only people voting for TASM are either Spidey fanboys or people who haven't seen BB. I am neither, and I voted for TASM.

Quote:
Raimi's Spider-Man was closer to the Amazing Spider Man comic book, TASM was closer to Ultimate which if that was the Spider Man you grew up with, Than Nolan's Batman WAS the Batman you grew up with, So unless you grew up twice, You just rationally killed your own point.
As pr0xyt0xin so accurately deduced, I was born in '85. The Batman I grew up with was TAS and the Burton series. I much preferred TAS, though. Nolan's Batman was in some ways similar to that for sure, but in many ways quite different, imo. I later got into comics and the Batman I became familiar with and a fan of existed in a much crazier universe - both darker and more fantastical - than the Nolan version.

The Spidey I'm familiar with is both from the '90's TAS and Ultimate Spidey, and in neither of those was Peter Parker such a caricature of a goody-two-shoes dork that he was in the Raimi version. I understand that his version was closer to the Lee/Ditko stuff, and that's fine, it's just not MY Spidey. Hence my views on both of those. Still not sure why you feel the need to attempt to invalidate or "kill" what I clearly stated in the first place was simply my opinion. I'm certainly not trying to invalidate the opinions of the people who feel the opposite of me.

__________________
4.19.14
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

01000110011011110111001000100000011001010111011001 10010101110010011110010010000001100001011101000110 11110110110100100000011000100110010101101100011011 11011011100110011101101001011011100110011100100000 01110100011011110010000001101101011001010010000001 10000101110011001000000110011101101111011011110110 01000010000001100010011001010110110001101111011011 10011001110111001100100000011101000110111100100000 01111001011011110111010100101110
flickchick85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 10:35 PM   #357
Senator Pleasury
Banned User
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 2,846
Default Re: Batman Begins vs The Amazing Spider-Man?

Quote:
Originally Posted by animex View Post
Your personal opinion is duly noted, But the majority has spoken. And last I checked, Majority rules.
Great, so you think that the vast majority of people seeing TASM (BO: $752,216,557) beats the minority of people who saw BB (BO: $374,218,673).

Senator Pleasury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 11:20 PM   #358
animex
Banned User
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 63
Default Re: Batman Begins vs The Amazing Spider-Man?

Quote:
Originally Posted by flickchick85 View Post
Did I say anything about the majority? I was simply responding to your post suggesting that the only people voting for TASM are either Spidey fanboys or people who haven't seen BB. I am neither, and I voted for TASM.

As pr0xyt0xin so accurately deduced, I was born in '85. The Batman I grew up with was TAS and the Burton series. I much preferred TAS, though. Nolan's Batman was in some ways similar to that for sure, but in many ways quite different, imo. I later got into comics and the Batman I became familiar with and a fan of existed in a much crazier universe - both darker and more fantastical - than the Nolan version.

The Spidey I'm familiar with is both from the '90's TAS and Ultimate Spidey, and in neither of those was Peter Parker such a caricature of a goody-two-shoes dork that he was in the Raimi version. I understand that his version was closer to the Lee/Ditko stuff, and that's fine, it's just not MY Spidey. Hence my views on both of those. Still not sure why you feel the need to attempt to invalidate or "kill" what I clearly stated in the first place was simply my opinion. I'm certainly not trying to invalidate the opinions of the people who feel the opposite of me.

No offense to you and/or your opinion, But you seem to be taking this very personal. This is just a forum, And it carries very little weight in the grand scheme of things.

animex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 11:32 PM   #359
animex
Banned User
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 63
Default Re: Batman Begins vs The Amazing Spider-Man?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer Morose View Post
Great, so you think that the vast majority of people seeing TASM (BO: $752,216,557) beats the minority of people who saw BB (BO: $374,218,673).


The numbers are not that great when you look at domestic totals. 262 mil vs 200 mil, Still a victory for TASM, But that doesn't seem to be the consensus in this forum. Now if you want to go the numbers route, Than the majority (yourself included) says Spider Man 3 was the best of them all, With 890.9 mil in worldwide B.O.

animex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 11:47 PM   #360
Senator Pleasury
Banned User
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 2,846
Default Re: Batman Begins vs The Amazing Spider-Man?

Quote:
Originally Posted by animex View Post
The numbers are not that great when you look at domestic totals. 262 mil vs 200 mil, Still a victory for TASM,
My point.

But what's this "domestic" variable? Foreign people are less valid?

Quote:
Originally Posted by animex View Post
But that doesn't seem to be the consensus in this forum.
But you're talking about majorities right? How they rule (at least last time you checked). Let's then talk about the big majority, not just 130 people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by animex View Post
Now if you want to go the numbers route, Than the majority (yourself included) says Spider Man 3 was the best of them all, With 890.9 mil in worldwide B.O.
Me? It was you who stated that majorities rule, not me. Now you say they apparently don't (SM3 case provided by yourself).

Senator Pleasury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 12:13 AM   #361
flickchick85
Loose Seal
 
flickchick85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 10,958
Default Re: Batman Begins vs The Amazing Spider-Man?

Quote:
Originally Posted by animex View Post
No offense to you and/or your opinion, But you seem to be taking this very personal. This is just a forum, And it carries very little weight in the grand scheme of things.
Don't worry, I'll survive. Not my first day here.

__________________
4.19.14
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

01000110011011110111001000100000011001010111011001 10010101110010011110010010000001100001011101000110 11110110110100100000011000100110010101101100011011 11011011100110011101101001011011100110011100100000 01110100011011110010000001101101011001010010000001 10000101110011001000000110011101101111011011110110 01000010000001100010011001010110110001101111011011 10011001110111001100100000011101000110111100100000 01111001011011110111010100101110
flickchick85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 12:42 AM   #362
UltimateWebhead
Black's the new Red&Blue
 
UltimateWebhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 7,875
Default Re: Batman Begins vs The Amazing Spider-Man?

Quote:
Originally Posted by animex View Post
Your avatar more than proves my point......FANBOY!!!
I was hoping you'd actually state something worthwhile in defense of your opinion but I can't say I'm surprised by your response considering the trollish nature of your original comment.

__________________
Spectacular.
Sandman and Rhino

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
UltimateWebhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 09:08 AM   #363
pr0xyt0xin
Shaper Savant
 
pr0xyt0xin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: United States
Posts: 4,457
Default Re: Batman Begins vs The Amazing Spider-Man?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateWebhead View Post
I was hoping you'd actually state something worthwhile in defense of your opinion but I can't say I'm surprised by your response considering the trollish nature of your existence.
I fixed it for you.

pr0xyt0xin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 12:35 PM   #364
animex
Banned User
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 63
Default Re: Batman Begins vs The Amazing Spider-Man?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer Morose View Post
My point.

But what's this "domestic" variable? Foreign people are less valid?

Studio's get roughly 40% of overseas grosses, And don't try to make this about race, And don't try to say that I did either.


But you're talking about majorities right? How they rule (at least last time you checked). Let's then talk about the big majority, not just 130 people.

Your right, I did say majority, As in "The majority of this forum thinks BB is better", YOU are trying to make something out of it that its not.


Me? It was you who stated that majorities rule, not me. Now you say they apparently don't (SM3 case provided by yourself).

Your quote and your words, NOT MINE: Great, so you think that the vast majority of people seeing TASM (BO: $752,216,557) beats the minority of people who saw BB (BO: $374,218,673).

With that you brought numbers into it.

animex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 12:50 PM   #365
animex
Banned User
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 63
Default Re: Batman Begins vs The Amazing Spider-Man?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateWebhead View Post
I was hoping you'd actually state something worthwhile in defense of your opinion but I can't say I'm surprised by your response considering the trollish nature of your original comment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0xyt0xin View Post
I fixed it for you.

You guys are an odd bunch, If someone disagrees with what you say, You either

A. Accuse them of trolling or

B. Try to rat them out for some imaginary insult.

This is a forum, Its not the streets. And I have just as much right to post here as you both do. If you don't like what I have to say, DON'T RESPOND.

And pr0xyt0xin, Last I heard from you. You said we were done. So why not stick to that, Instead of trying to be everyone's defender. These people are adults and are more than capable of speaking up for themselves. Nobody asked you to be their "hero". Calling someone a "fanboy" because they defend their favorite character and use same character has an avatar would be an accurate description and not so much an insult. What do you do when someone calls you a fanboy in public? Threaten to shoot them? Geez, get over yourselves.

I voted for Batman Begins, Because when watching it I didn't get a sense of "Deja Vu" like I did when I watched TASM, I cant even watch the first hour of TASM because it don't really need to revisit a majority of the plot points from the the original, BETTER film that was SPIDER MAN.

animex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 01:27 PM   #366
UltimateWebhead
Black's the new Red&Blue
 
UltimateWebhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 7,875
Default Re: Batman Begins vs The Amazing Spider-Man?

Quote:
Originally Posted by animex View Post
You guys are an odd bunch, If someone disagrees with what you say, You either

A. Accuse them of trolling or

B. Try to rat them out for some imaginary insult..
In your initial post you stated that people who voted for ASM were either Spider-man fanboys or had never seen BB. And like I said in my first reply, if you were being serious, that is a very narrow-minded view. You're stating that one shouldn't vote for ASM in any regard other than the fact that they're a blind, ignorant fanboy and couldn't possibly have any other reason for liking the movie beyond that blanketed statement. Like it or not but that's narrow-minded.

I have no issue with someone who says ASM sucks and I have no issue with someone says BB sucks. Or says that they love either movie. As long as they have reasons to back up their personal view/opinion...it's their opinion and they're entitled to have it. It's perfectly reasonable for someone else to not share the same view and disagree with the other's opinion. I take issue with someone who makes blanketed statements and attempts to belittle or invalidate someone else's opinion. It's trollish behavior and quite ridiculous. People don't always have to go with the majority on a poll...if their view is otherwise they shouldn't be ashamed to show their love for whatever that may be. And they certainly don't deserve to be trudged upon by someone who thinks their opinion is somehow 'superior.'

Quote:
Originally Posted by animex View Post
This is a forum, Its not the streets. And I have just as much right to post here as you both do. If you don't like what I have to say, DON'T RESPOND..
You're correct to say this is a public forum and you have a right to post here, however I also have the right to respond to your posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by animex View Post
Calling someone a "fanboy" because they defend their favorite character and use same character has an avatar would be an accurate description and not so much an insult. What do you do when someone calls you a fanboy in public? Threaten to shoot them? Geez, get over yourselves..
Accurate description?? Please point to the post where I was "defending my favorite character."

I am arguing your point of assuming that because someone voted for a particular movie that makes them incapable of having an opinion. That's a blanket, ignorant statement imo.


Quote:
Originally Posted by animex View Post
I voted for Batman Begins, Because when watching it I didn't get a sense of "Deja Vu" like I did when I watched TASM, I cant even watch the first hour of TASM because it don't really need to revisit a majority of the plot points from the the original, BETTER film that was SPIDER MAN.
Fair enough. If that's your view on why you like one movie over another, more power to you. Difference is, I won't be attempting to belittle or invalidate your opinion because I actually respect the fact that people are different and capable of making decisions based on their own personal views.

__________________
Spectacular.
Sandman and Rhino

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
UltimateWebhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 01:54 PM   #367
animex
Banned User
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 63
Default Re: Batman Begins vs The Amazing Spider-Man?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateWebhead View Post
In your initial post you stated that people who voted for ASM were either Spider-man fanboys or had never seen BB. And like I said in my first reply, if you were being serious, that is a very narrow-minded view. You're stating that one shouldn't vote for ASM in any regard other than the fact that they're a blind, ignorant fanboy and couldn't possibly have any other reason for liking the movie beyond that blanketed statement. Like it or not but that's narrow-minded.

Was my comment directed at you? Did I mention your name? Is the term "fanboy" that reprehensible to you? I imagine not, But what I find funny is the FACT that 2 people who seemed to be bothered the most, Have Spider Man has an avatar, Now doesn't that strike you as an amazing coincidence?

I have no issue with someone who says ASM sucks and I have no issue with someone says BB sucks. Or says that they love either movie. As long as they have reasons to back up their personal view/opinion...it's their opinion and they're entitled to have it. It's perfectly reasonable for someone else to not share the same view and disagree with the other's opinion. I take issue with someone who makes blanketed statements and attempts to belittle or invalidate someone else's opinion. It's trollish behavior and quite ridiculous. People don't always have to go with the majority on a poll...if their view is otherwise they shouldn't be ashamed to show their love for whatever that may be. And they certainly don't deserve to be trudged upon by someone who thinks their opinion is somehow 'superior.'

Once again, Did anyone in this forum appoint you to be "savior" NO!


You're correct to say this is a public forum and you have a right to post here, however I also have the right to respond to your posts.

And yes you do, But ALWAYS expect a retort if you do.

Accurate description?? Please point to the post where I was "defending my favorite character."

Obviously you are, I didn't say in my original post "Hey UltimateWebhead, You got something to say?"

I am arguing your point of assuming that because someone voted for a particular movie that makes them incapable of having an opinion. That's a blanket, ignorant statement imo.


Yes, your opinion. Which I wasn't asking for. But you felt the need to give it, Which means you chose to take offense to my post.



Fair enough. If that's your view on why you like one movie over another, more power to you. Difference is, I won't be attempting to belittle or invalidate your opinion because I actually respect the fact that people are different and capable of making decisions based on their own personal views.

If a statement I made was directed at an individual, Then let THAT individual defend themselves, If I make a blanket statement, Which EVERYONE often does, Just ignore it or attack EVERYONE else that does.

animex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 02:45 PM   #368
UltimateWebhead
Black's the new Red&Blue
 
UltimateWebhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 7,875
Default Re: Batman Begins vs The Amazing Spider-Man?

Quote:
Originally Posted by animex View Post
Was my comment directed at you? Did I mention your name? Is the term "fanboy" that reprehensible to you? I imagine not, But what I find funny is the FACT that 2 people who seemed to be bothered the most, Have Spider Man has an avatar, Now doesn't that strike you as an amazing coincidence?


Did you happen to hear a whooshing sound? I believe that was the point of my post flying over your head. Your ignorant attitude in your original post is what prompted my reply...it doesn't need to be directed at me or any other specific individual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by animex View Post
Once again, Did anyone in this forum appoint you to be "savior" NO!

No one has to be appointed to any position to express their opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by animex View Post
And yes you do, But ALWAYS expect a retort if you do.


Ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by animex View Post
Obviously you are, I didn't say in my original post "Hey UltimateWebhead, You got something to say?"


Again you're missing my point. I'm not defending a character; I'm defending the accusation of you stating that only people without the ability to form a cohesive opinion would vote for something. That's a narrow-minded thought process and/or attitude.


Quote:
Originally Posted by animex View Post
Yes, your opinion. Which I wasn't asking for.

You made a post on a public forum. You are most certainly 'asking for' it when you make this or any comment.


Quote:
Originally Posted by animex View Post
If a statement I made was directed at an individual, Then let THAT individual defend themselves, If I make a blanket statement, Which EVERYONE often does, Just ignore it or attack EVERYONE else that does.


It's funny how your original comment has nothing to do with fairness yet now you're asking to be treated in an 'above and beyond' fair manner, just be left alone, and everyone follow some imaginary set of protocol. If that's how you felt originally then you shouldn't have made your baseless comment. A little advice, treat those around you how you in turn wish to be treated.

__________________
Spectacular.
Sandman and Rhino

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
UltimateWebhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 02:51 PM   #369
Senator Pleasury
Banned User
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 2,846
Default Re: Batman Begins vs The Amazing Spider-Man?

Quote:
Originally Posted by animex View Post
Your quote and your words, NOT MINE: Great, so you think that the vast majority of people seeing TASM (BO: $752,216,557) beats the minority of people who saw BB (BO: $374,218,673).

With that you brought numbers into it.
Exactly: "Great, so YOU think..."

I wasn't talking about what I think but what YOU think. See? Good reader, good replier.

So, what is it then? Do you think majorities rule (like in this poll) or they don't (like in SM3 making more money than many other better superhero movies)?

Senator Pleasury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 03:33 PM   #370
C. Lee
I'm not old, I'm ancient
SHH! Administrator
 
C. Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 44,220
Default Re: Batman Begins vs The Amazing Spider-Man?

Quote:
Originally Posted by animex View Post
Your avatar more than proves my point......FANBOY!!!
You've been here less than two months, and now have a second infraction. I highly suggest you start posting maturely and civilly.

C. Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 02:30 AM   #371
animex
Banned User
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 63
Default Re: Batman Begins vs The Amazing Spider-Man?

I will probably get banned after this, But I just wanted to say goodbye to a very special person.

Take care Kaleb

animex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 07:16 AM   #372
pr0xyt0xin
Shaper Savant
 
pr0xyt0xin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: United States
Posts: 4,457
Default Re: Batman Begins vs The Amazing Spider-Man?

lol. Awh. I appreciate the sentiment. Yeah my name is Kaleb. I've said my name on these forums before. Several posters know me by name and a few have even found me on Facebook. It's cute you think I'm special though.

Cute. But ineffective. Like you said, it's just the internet. Also I'm pretty sure private messages can be seen by admins. I hope they get the same hearty laugh I did from yours. <3

So anyway, back to Spider-Man and Batman?

pr0xyt0xin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 08:27 AM   #373
Dragon
No Way as Way
 
Dragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: New York, NY USA
Posts: 9,968
Default Re: Batman Begins vs The Amazing Spider-Man?

If you put a gun to my head I suppose Begins, although neither film is as good as the original (Batman '89, Spider-Man '02).

__________________
Kwai Cheng: Old man, how is it that you hear these things?
Master Po: Young man, how is it that you do not?

Kung-Fu, 1972
Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 05:52 PM   #374
DieSmiling
WINNING
 
DieSmiling's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,291
Default Re: Batman Begins vs The Amazing Spider-Man?

Batman Begins. I really liked TASM but this isn't close for me.

__________________
When supervillains want to scare each other they tell Joker stories.
DieSmiling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 03:00 AM   #375
BH/HHH
Cavill's Hairychest
 
BH/HHH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Leeds
Posts: 14,733
Default Re: Batman Begins vs The Amazing Spider-Man?

Batman Begins but not by much, I thought Amazing Spider-man was fantastic too.

__________________
MAN OF STEEL


THE GREATEST COMIC BOOK MOVIE OF ALL-TIME
BH/HHH is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:05 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.