The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Captain America > Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2013, 02:20 AM   #126
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 4

Noticing a lot of green scenes in these shots. Wonder what they'll be CGI into or out of this part of the movie.

Plus, it looks like they're making Sitwell kind of a d*** in this one, just based on his smirk and getting his butt kicked by BW.

Old 04-30-2013, 02:20 AM   #127
Repulsor Blast
Walloping Websnappers

cap looks pleased with widow's kick lol

so no wig this time hey? just looks like evan's natural hair, except died blonde.

www.redlettermedia.com

Last edited by Repulsor Blast; 04-30-2013 at 02:22 AM. Reason: adding
Old 04-30-2013, 02:21 AM   #128
mkilban2
family1stclothingco.com

woo! can't wait for this.. They filming in Cleveland yet?

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
If you've got a minute, check out our up and coming clothing company. Summer wear now in stock!
( http://www.family1stclothingco.com/ )
Old 04-30-2013, 02:28 AM   #129
marvel_freshman
Side-Kick

They start shooting in Cleveland next month. I hear a big action sequence will unfold on the Theodore Roosevelt Bridge in the movie. They're closing the actual bridge in DC early next month for aerial shots...and closing down Cleveland's West Shoreway highway to actually shoot the sequence.

Old 04-30-2013, 02:30 AM   #130
Mr. Dent
Banned User

^ That's probably where the fight we see in the concept art takes place. Also looks like Steve is going to be out of costume quite a bit in this one, like IM3. I think Marvel is trying to make their movies less superhero-y so they can tell any kind of story in them and not completely distract audiences because of the costumes.

And gonna be great seeing Cap play good cop and Widow play bad cop. lol. Wonder where Falcon comes in?

Old 04-30-2013, 02:31 AM   #131
Broseph44
Dats what I'm saying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dent View Post
^ That's probably where the fight we see in the concept art takes place. Also looks like Steve is going to be out of costume quite a bit in this one, like IM3. I think Marvel is trying to make their movies less superhero-y so they can tell any kind of story in them and not completely distract audiences because of the costumes.
Dude I was thinking the same thing, especially the pic of winter soldier and cap

Dats it!

I believe in Ben Affleck.

Hal: Were we ever truly friends?
Sinestro: That’s the tragedy of all of this, Jordan. Hal, we’ll always be friends.
Old 04-30-2013, 02:34 AM   #132
mkilban2
family1stclothingco.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvel_freshman View Post
They start shooting in Cleveland next month. I hear a big action sequence will unfold on the Theodore Roosevelt Bridge in the movie. They're closing the actual bridge in DC early next month for aerial shots...and closing down Cleveland's West Shoreway highway to actually shoot the sequence.
awesome! I'm actually going to be back home (I live in Cleveland) by then, I thought the CLE stuff was going on early to end of April and I'd still be down at school.. Maybe I'll be able to snap some pictures or something if I'm lucky. I actually work for the City in the Summer so maybe I can sneak in somewhere, just gotta wear my highlighter yellow vest and look important lol.

If you've got a minute, check out our up and coming clothing company. Summer wear now in stock!
Old 04-30-2013, 02:42 AM   #133
marvel_freshman
Side-Kick

Quote:

And gonna be great seeing Cap play good cop and Widow play bad cop. lol. Wonder where Falcon comes in?
Totally forgot about the concept art, great eye. I wonder who will be the minions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkilban2 View Post
awesome! I'm actually going to be back home (I live in Cleveland) by then, I thought the CLE stuff was going on early to end of April and I'd still be down at school.. Maybe I'll be able to snap some pictures or something if I'm lucky. I actually work for the City in the Summer so maybe I can sneak in somewhere, just gotta wear my highlighter yellow vest and look important lol.
Good luck! Gonna have a lot of great views no doubt.

Old 04-30-2013, 02:45 AM   #134
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:

Ambiguous cop.

Old 04-30-2013, 02:47 AM   #135
Mr. Dent
Banned User

Quote:
Totally forgot about the concept art, great eye. I wonder who will be the minions.
Yeah, also notice the outfit Evans is wearing is the same one from the concept art as well.

As for minions, maybe that's where Crossbones and/or Batroc come in? And I think the pics with Cap and Widow interrogating Sitwell confirms a Nick Fury vs. SHIELD type of storyline.

Old 04-30-2013, 02:48 AM   #136
mkilban2
family1stclothingco.com

Quote:

maybe Falcon is originally on Shield's side, then also doesn't like what they're doing so goes off on adventures with Cap and Natasha instead.

Old 04-30-2013, 02:58 AM   #137
marvel_freshman
Side-Kick

Speaking of Falcon, Anthony Mackie tweeted that he started shooting yesterday, Monday. There are some LA folk who also tweeted that they saw "filming [of] a dive scene....They keep dropping someone in a suit with a gun from 100 or so feet." Could be Sitwell, but the Twitter user claims it's definitely Falcon. So, we may get pics of Falcon soon...

Old 04-30-2013, 03:13 AM   #138
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
Speaking of Falcon, Anthony Mackie tweeted that he started shooting yesterday, Monday. There are some LA folk who also tweeted that they saw "filming [of] a dive scene....They keep dropping someone in a suit with a gun from 100 or so feet." Could be Sitwell, but the Twitter user claims it's definitely Falcon. So, we may get pics of Falcon soon...
Thanks for the possible heads-up.

Old 04-30-2013, 03:58 AM   #139
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.

Quote:
Yeah, also notice the outfit Evans is wearing is the same one from the concept art as well.
You aren't talking about these pics having the same outfit, are you?

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
Old 04-30-2013, 04:06 AM   #140
mkilban2
family1stclothingco.com

^They are similar in the sense that it's jacket and pants..

but holy crap I just noticed that the concept art has them fighting on a road (bridge maybe) and Freshman was just saying they'll be filming on a bridge in Cleveland, so many Cap first confronts Winter Solider on the bridge in DC and it's going to be filmed in Cleveland! And maybe that's why he's just in normal everyday apparel. Gah, I hope so!

Old 04-30-2013, 04:26 AM   #141
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.

Quote:
^They are similar in the sense that it's jacket and pants..

but holy crap I just noticed that the concept art has them fighting on a road (bridge maybe) and Freshman was just saying they'll be filming on a bridge in Cleveland, so many Cap first confronts Winter Solider on the bridge in DC and it's going to be filmed in Cleveland! And maybe that's why he's just in normal everyday apparel. Gah, I hope so!

Yes, they are similar. Not the same.

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
Old 04-30-2013, 04:32 AM   #142
mkilban2
family1stclothingco.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
Yes, they are similar. Not the same.
I think that's kind of a moot point though, I wouldn't expect the casual attire to be exactly the same from a concept art to the film. What he's wearing in those set photos is generally the same thing, so I wouldn't be surprised if that's what he's wearing if the scene from the concept art shows up.

Old 04-30-2013, 04:36 AM   #143
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.

Quote:
I think that's kind of a moot point though, I wouldn't expect the casual attire to be exactly the same from a concept art to the film. What he's wearing in those set photos is generally the same thing, so I wouldn't be surprised if that's what he's wearing if the scene from the concept art shows up.

Saying something is similar is different from saying it's identical. That very well could be the same suit he wears in the actual Winter Soldier fight, or he could end up wearing the exact same suit he does in the concept art. All I'm saying is that it is not the same outfit. Are they visually similar? Yes.

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
Old 04-30-2013, 04:46 AM   #144
mkilban2
family1stclothingco.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
Saying something is similar is different from saying it's identical. That very well could be the same suit he wears in the actual Winter Soldier fight, or he could end up wearing the exact same suit he does in the concept art. All I'm saying is that it is not the same outfit. Are they visually similar? Yes.
oh, guess I didn't realize you were just caught up in the fact that he said 'same' instead of 'similar.' Think you can prolly sit this fight out Cosmic lol.

Old 04-30-2013, 04:55 AM   #145
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.

Quote:
oh, guess I didn't realize you were just caught up in the fact that he said 'same' instead of 'similar.' Think you can prolly sit this fight out Cosmic lol.

Yep, that was my point from the beginning. I'm not fighting because 1. I'm just using facts. 2. This isn't serious enough to fight over. Steve wears similar suits all of the time. Take a look at his outfits in TA and TWS.

(First pic was for a deleted scene, btw)

All of those are visually similar, but are not the same outfits except for the jacket.
Now look how similar they are in looks to :

And

When you consider the fact that Steve is a man who has a consistent style(jacket, tucked in shirt, etc.), it's possible that Steve will indeed wear the exact suit he's wearing in the concept art for that scene, or something closer to it than what he has on in the scene with Widow. These could be two different scenes. We won't know unless we get some pics of that bridge shoot.

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.

Last edited by ThePowerCosmic; 04-30-2013 at 04:59 AM.
Old 04-30-2013, 08:06 AM   #146
cherokeesam
SHIELD Director Coulson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsor Blast View Post
they're pissed at shield for lying to them about bucky and or coulson.

shield are jerks, maybe cap and co. all go rogue in this movie. i hope maria hill gets slapped upside the head by someone.
Coulson, maybe; but Bucky? Doesn't make any sense. Unless you're suggesting that SHIELD is the one who's pushing Winter Soldier's buttons, which I find EXTREMELY unlikely.

I think it's more likely to have something to do with a SHIELD vs. Renegade Nick Fury angle, like Dent said. SHIELD/Sitwell probably used Cap and Widow as unknowing bait to lure Fury or Bucky or somebody, and they take offense to it.

Also: Cosmic, don't be so literal about the pants thing. The point he was trying to make was that it looks like Cap in civvies; and the fact that the road shown in the concept art has a low wall running along its length indicates a guardrail. Very likely that the bridge scene they're about to shoot is the one being referenced there.

...They move like slick cotton on oil.

---Echostation, 3/18/2014
Old 04-30-2013, 08:08 AM   #147
ctsketch
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeesam View Post
Coulson, maybe; but Bucky? Doesn't make any sense. Unless you're suggesting that SHIELD is the one who's pushing Winter Soldier's buttons, which I find EXTREMELY unlikely.

I think it's more likely to have something to do with a SHIELD vs. Renegade Nick Fury angle, like Dent said. SHIELD/Sitwell probably used Cap and Widow as unknowing bait to lure Fury or Bucky or somebody, and they take offense to it.

Also: Cosmic, don't be so literal about the pants thing. The point he was trying to make was that it looks like Cap in civvies; and the fact that the road shown in the concept art has a low wall running along its length indicates a guardrail. Very likely that the bridge scene they're about to shoot is the one being referenced there.
and they are shutting down a bridge intermittently starting the 5th right?

Old 04-30-2013, 08:14 AM   #148
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.

Quote:
I know it looks like Cap in civvies, that isn't what I'm disputing. My point is that since this is Cap's overall style(I've posted evidence), we don't yet know if that is indeed part of the same scene that he fights Bucky in on the concept art. It is possible, but we don't yet know if it's for a fact that same scene because Cap always dresses like that. Is that hard to understand or something?

It's not exclusively about his pants. I mean his jacket and shirt too. The jacket looks to be made of a different material in the concept art(looks closer to his brown jacket from TA to me), and the shirt is a blue polo style. And yes, the pants are darker as well.

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.

Last edited by ThePowerCosmic; 04-30-2013 at 08:22 AM.
Old 04-30-2013, 08:30 AM   #149
RockSP
MYTH SMITH ∞!!!

His civvies are different from the concept art civvies and his Cap outfit is based on a non-Cap outfit. THIS WILL BE THE WORST MOVIE EVAAARRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Coulson, maybe; but Bucky? Doesn't make any sense.
The Coulson thing doesn't make sense to me either. At least not in this movie.

http://myth-smith.com/
Old 04-30-2013, 08:32 AM   #150
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockSP View Post
His civvies are different from the concept art civvies and his Cap outfit is based on a non-Cap outfit. THIS WILL BE THE WORST MOVIE EVAAARRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!
Your unnecessary sarcasm shows that you're not understanding what I mean either.

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
Closed Thread