The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Thor > Thor: The Dark World

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2013, 10:01 PM   #251
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Par

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkilban2;25779377[B
]I've seen all the twilight movies[/B] out of curiousity (and boredom).. They suck haha, the 4th one had a cool battle but it was all a dream basically. But yeah music was cool, I love a lot of anything instrumental though.
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Old 05-06-2013, 10:22 PM   #252
Endeavor
Que bolá con el timbeque?

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Par

It's true. Twilight sucks

Old 05-07-2013, 12:32 AM   #253
mkilban2
family1stclothingco.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaat
hey, you never know if you won't like something until ya try it! In this case.. please burn it with fire for a long time.

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
If you've got a minute, check out our up and coming clothing company. Summer wear now in stock!
( http://www.family1stclothingco.com/ )
Old 05-07-2013, 12:41 AM   #254
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkilban2 View Post
hey, you never know if you won't like something until ya try it! In this case.. please burn it with fire for a long time.
lol Oh I am taking your word for it.

Old 05-07-2013, 01:02 AM   #255
mkilban2
family1stclothingco.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
lol Oh I am taking your word for it.
I thought Hunger Games books were stupid and girly type stuff and then I was told otherwise and read them and their pretty decent, loved the first and second but the third was disappointing. The movie isn't too bad either and I'm looking forward to the 2nd one (my favorite of the books)

If you've got a minute, check out our up and coming clothing company. Summer wear now in stock!
Old 05-07-2013, 02:31 AM   #256
Donar
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_Sif View Post
I just have to ask, since your name is Donar... are you from Germany maybe? I didn't get the TDW trailer in IM3.
No, Lady Sif, I'm not from German.
You were probably unlucky in your choice of theater, I guess.

Old 05-07-2013, 02:46 AM   #257
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?

I definately got it in my theater and I was very happy to see it on the big screen.

Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*
Old 05-07-2013, 07:29 AM   #258
Smashlilman
Ouch!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThor View Post
I definately got it in my theater and I was very happy to see it on the big screen.
I hope they show it before MOS or Star Trek because i didn't get the trailer before my IM3 showing.

Loki: i have an army
Tony Stark: we have a hulk!
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Old 05-07-2013, 02:29 PM   #259
Vartha
Mod of Thunder
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkilban2 View Post
hehehe OR Surtur's TWILIGHT sword hahahaha

....to every King.

Coulson, "If the details of this gets out, the operation would be complimized"

Old 05-07-2013, 05:53 PM   #260
Lady_Sif
Goddess of Asgard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donar View Post
No, Lady Sif, I'm not from German.
You were probably unlucky in your choice of theater, I guess.
Mh, ok... I guess we will get the trailer in other movies maybe. Maybe in Man of Steel or Wolverine lol.

@Twilight: I prefer alternate endings...

fear my name!"

I Show You Were The Hammer Hangs!
Old 05-08-2013, 12:56 PM   #261
M-2
Ultimate BAMF

Random Thought:

The Post Credit scene in Thor, doesnt really make sense in the context of Avengers. Watched the film the other day and when I saw the post credit scene, I just realised that it doesnt make much sense. It shows that Loki already knows Selvig and already has the ability to manipulate him without the staff.

I know its a real minor detail, and probably re-wrote some stuff after a he filmed that scene.

Just a thought.

FILMRAPS.BLOGSPOT.COM
Old 05-08-2013, 01:05 PM   #262
jonathancrane
I love Marvel, DC & EC!

My theater did not show the Dark World trailer either, which sucks, as I was excited about seeing it on the large screen. But, they made sure they showed the Man of Steel one....grrr.

"I've known since I first took over the series that I wanted to eventually have someone else pick up the hammer," says the writer. "It's kind of a time-honored Thor tradition at this point, isn't it? Going back to the days of Beta Ray Bill."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff Johns
“At DC, we really see film and TV as separate worlds."
Old 05-08-2013, 01:11 PM   #263
sabetoonth
Who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-2 View Post
Random Thought:

The Post Credit scene in Thor, doesnt really make sense in the context of Avengers. Watched the film the other day and when I saw the post credit scene, I just realised that it doesnt make much sense. It shows that Loki already knows Selvig and already has the ability to manipulate him without the staff.

I know its a real minor detail, and probably re-wrote some stuff after a he filmed that scene.

Just a thought.
I think the differene between the PCS in Thor and what he does in TA is persuasion/influence and not the, as Fury said it, "turning [Selvig and Barton] into his personal flying monkies"

C.Lee once fought President Washington in a no-holds-barred cage match. He lost and was cursed with immortality.
Semper in memoriam--Forever in memory, Lucia Byrd
Avvy by Kane52630
Old 05-08-2013, 01:28 PM   #264
Broseph44
Dats what I'm saying

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabetoonth View Post
I think the differene between the PCS in Thor and what he does in TA is persuasion/influence and not the, as Fury said it, "turning [Selvig and Barton] into his personal flying monkies"
This, it was just persuasion on Loki's part in the thor post credits. Avengers he gained full control.

Dats it!

I believe in Ben Affleck.

Hal: Were we ever truly friends?
Sinestro: That’s the tragedy of all of this, Jordan. Hal, we’ll always be friends.
Old 05-08-2013, 01:33 PM   #265
Silvermoon
Made To Be Ruled

Quote:
Random Thought:

Just a thought.
Quote:
Yeah, I go with what sabetoonth said. I see it as just a little persuasion - not the full on mind control that we get with the scepter. Selvig probably would've taken the job anyways - given the scientific knowledge that could be learned from the Tesseract - Loki just nudged his mind to ensure it and then probably gave him little bits of guidance, implant an idea here and there, along the way to make sure Selvig would do things in a way that would allow the portal to open so that Loki could get to Earth.

~Agents of SHIELD
Old 05-08-2013, 01:47 PM   #266
ctsketch
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvermoon View Post
Yeah, I go with what sabetoonth said. I see it as just a little persuasion - not the full on mind control that we get with the scepter. Selvig probably would've taken the job anyways - given the scientific knowledge that could be learned from the Tesseract - Loki just nudged his mind to ensure it and then probably gave him little bits of guidance, implant an idea here and there, along the way to make sure Selvig would do things in a way that would allow the portal to open so that Loki could get to Earth.
Kinda like how in TA He nodded at banner and banner rubbed his head and later grabbed the scepter in anger.

Old 05-08-2013, 02:36 PM   #267
Endeavor
Que bolá con el timbeque?

Quote:
That's how I understood it.
The Thor AC scene showed Loki using Selvig for recon and there was hint of persuasion.
What we saw in Avengers was total possession of the person's mind and body.

Old 05-08-2013, 08:47 PM   #268
Lady_Sif
Goddess of Asgard

Quote:
Random Thought:

Just a thought.
In the after credit scene of Thor Loki looked like he has been having no good time. His face is covered in dust and he looked damaged actually. I think he has that power, but it is limited. The staff would increase those powers immensely. Cause for what he has planned he would need more people than Selvig.

fear my name!"

I Show You Were The Hammer Hangs!
Old 05-08-2013, 09:02 PM   #269
DarthSkywalker
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctsketch View Post
Kinda like how in TA He nodded at banner and banner rubbed his head and later grabbed the scepter in anger.
Think that was different. That was Loki's glee at seeing Banner there. His plan was working. Don't think any magic was involved.

I take the post-credit scene in Thor as one of two things. He either A) finds the cube on his own and then makes his deal with Thanos, or B) is being projected by Thanos across time and space so he can search for the cube.

In either situation, he is simply demonstrating the ability to somewhat control others, but it is by no means the leave he goes to when he has the staff.

Old 05-08-2013, 09:32 PM   #270
ctsketch
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthSkywalker View Post
Think that was different. That was Loki's glee at seeing Banner there. His plan was working. Don't think any magic was involved.

I take the post-credit scene in Thor as one of two things. He either A) finds the cube on his own and then makes his deal with Thanos, or B) is being projected by Thanos across time and space so he can search for the cube.

In either situation, he is simply demonstrating the ability to somewhat control others, but it is by no means the leave he goes to when he has the staff.
it doesn't seem coincidence that Banner reacted to a glance from Loki though

Old 05-09-2013, 06:29 AM   #271
Bren
Forevernoob

Yup, touching his head immediately after Loki looked at him made me think Loki did SOMETHING to Banner.

Old 05-09-2013, 03:14 PM   #272
Rock Sexton
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bren View Post
Yup, touching his head immediately after Loki looked at him made me think Loki did SOMETHING to Banner.
Yeah, it's the same reactions you saw from a couple of the heroes during the argument in the lab.

I love that scene though, watching Loki walk by Banner with that smirk on his face. It's one of my favorite obscure moments in the movie.

Old 05-09-2013, 03:29 PM   #273
mkilban2
family1stclothingco.com

Yeah, Loki was in Banner's head and was basically what caused him to Hulk-out.. basically his plan all along lol. I loved that, then the reveal later that Banner actually has Hulk under control and that was basically a freak accident on the Helicarrier was awesome.

Old 05-09-2013, 04:07 PM   #274
Vartha
Mod of Thunder
SHH! Global Moderator

Posted a couple Wallpapers in the Fanart section. Darkened the backgrounds to foucus more on Thor

....to every King.

Coulson, "If the details of this gets out, the operation would be complimized"

Old 05-10-2013, 12:20 AM   #275
Repulsor Blast
Walloping Websnappers

Looks like i get to see Thor TDW early thanks to my sister much like how i got to see Iron Man 3 on the 22nd of April.

The aussie release date is October 31, so i'm assuming i will get to see it on the 29th.

yay

www.redlettermedia.com
Closed Thread