The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Superman > Man of Steel

Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2013, 03:54 AM   #76
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by BH/HHH View Post
Nah I think we'd have heard by now. I don't really want one, mentions of Gotham etc would be fine I don't think you have to be as in your face with it as Marvel have been
Indeed; plus, unlike DC, it feels like the Marvel heroes that they've shown on screen have their plots or background somehow tied to each other.
  • The main weapon that Red Skull uses against the Free Nations is the Cosmic Cube which was left by Odin (Thor's Dad) on Earth.
  • Howard Stark (Tony's Father) worked alongside with Steve Rogers
  • Bruce Banner's research that led to his gamma accident was a result of him working on unknowingly recreating the Super Soldier Serum
  • Agent Coulson, who was introduced in the first two Iron Man films, was a major character in "Thor"

So yeah, I don't see how MOS could have heavy Easter Eggs like those since none of the other major Justice League members are/could be believably tied to each other like that.

Old 04-30-2013, 04:10 AM   #77
Project862006
Banned User

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 53

dc heroes are more tied to their own places they have own cities to look after much harder to tie them together

superman has metropolis
batman has gotham
flash has central city
green arrow has star city
green lantern has coast city

Old 04-30-2013, 04:21 AM   #78
Sharkboy
Tell em Steve-Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryptonian Warrior View Post
Check it out! New hovering pic!

Watch WB take that image and superimpose it in front of a shot in the trailer, BAM...theres your blu ray cover.

1-The Dark Knight/2-The Dark Knight Rises/3-Batman Begins/4-Guardians of the Galaxy/5-X-Men: Days of Future Past/6-Captain America: The Winter Soldier/7-Spider-Man 2/8-The Avengers/9-Superman:TM/10-The Incredibles

Calvary - 9.5/10 Dawn of the Planet of the Apes - 10/10 Guardians of the Galaxy - 9.5/10
Old 04-30-2013, 04:30 AM   #79
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.

Quote:

That is a sweet pic. Now that's what I call a hovering pose.

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
Old 04-30-2013, 04:31 AM   #80
Denish
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkboy View Post
Watch WB take that image and superimpose it in front of a shot in the trailer, BAM...theres your blu ray cover.
1) If WB gives this kind of great images to the merchandising department, so they MUST have something even better for the posters and banners..It's logic..

2) Where are the posters and the banners???

Old 04-30-2013, 04:33 AM   #81
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.

The shield behind the S looks gray in that hovering pic...

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
Old 04-30-2013, 04:39 AM   #82
Denish
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
The shield behind the S looks gray in that hovering pic...
All those pics, like this one, coming for Merchandising, covers like Empire and Total Film, so studio photoshoots, are rubbery, with the dark reflective blue..I don't like those at all..I loved everything that came from trailers and pics from the actual movie..screams more Superman to me

Old 04-30-2013, 04:47 AM   #83
Dark_Lord
Dark Lord of the Sith

Amazon.com has samples from the soundtrack.

Last edited by Dark_Lord; 04-30-2013 at 04:52 AM.
Old 04-30-2013, 04:50 AM   #84
BH/HHH
Cavill's Hairychest

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
Indeed; plus, unlike DC, it feels like the Marvel heroes that they've shown on screen have their plots or background somehow tied to each other.
  • The main weapon that Red Skull uses against the Free Nations is the Cosmic Cube which was left by Odin (Thor's Dad) on Earth.
  • Howard Stark (Tony's Father) worked alongside with Steve Rogers
  • Bruce Banner's research that led to his gamma accident was a result of him working on unknowingly recreating the Super Soldier Serum
  • Agent Coulson, who was introduced in the first two Iron Man films, was a major character in "Thor"

So yeah, I don't see how MOS could have heavy Easter Eggs like those since none of the other major Justice League members are/could be believably tied to each other like that.
Yeah definitely seems that way and hey I'm not knocking it, it works for the Marvel universe they have created and the after credits links have become a part of the fun for audiences.

But for MOS I think it'd seem really out of place for I don't know Bruce Wayne to turn up at the DP and ask for Clark Kent or something. I think it'll work better to be subtle

THE GREATEST COMIC BOOK MOVIE OF ALL-TIME
Old 04-30-2013, 04:56 AM   #85
ModusPonens
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Lord View Post
AWESOME. Nice find.

I really love what I'm hearing from "Launch." I hope it plays during this scene:

Old 04-30-2013, 04:57 AM   #86
G.Godfrey
Darkseid's Elite

Quote:
Kneel before Hans!

Old 04-30-2013, 05:09 AM   #87
Anita18
DANCE FOR ME, FUNNY MAN!

Quote:
Sweet! Thanks for the heads up!

Old 04-30-2013, 05:31 AM   #88
J.Howlett

Was there any doubt with Mr. Zimmer? Dude's been on a roll.

Old 04-30-2013, 05:36 AM   #89
Superherofan123
Side-Kick

Loving this new pic! Looking forward to that possible sneak peak wednesday ad mentioned previously!

Old 04-30-2013, 05:37 AM   #90
MrMaooz
Positively Shocking.

Sneak Peek when? And also the reddit thing was fake. He deleted it.

Old 04-30-2013, 05:47 AM   #91
Sharkboy
Tell em Steve-Dave

Quote:
Praise Jor-el, my day has been made.

1-The Dark Knight/2-The Dark Knight Rises/3-Batman Begins/4-Guardians of the Galaxy/5-X-Men: Days of Future Past/6-Captain America: The Winter Soldier/7-Spider-Man 2/8-The Avengers/9-Superman:TM/10-The Incredibles

Calvary - 9.5/10 Dawn of the Planet of the Apes - 10/10 Guardians of the Galaxy - 9.5/10
Old 04-30-2013, 06:00 AM   #92
dark_b
Side-Kick

Quote:
i am disappointed

disappointed its not june yet

thank you Zimmer for bringing back the female background voice

Old 04-30-2013, 06:04 AM   #93
moviefreak
Side-Kick

I love the samples.

I definitely got the Vangelis' theme for Blade Runner feel in some of these samples. And how!

Old 04-30-2013, 06:05 AM   #94
Sharkboy
Tell em Steve-Dave

Sounds excellent as expected from Hans.

Old 04-30-2013, 06:05 AM   #95
G.Godfrey
Darkseid's Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_b View Post
i am disappointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_b View Post
disappointed its not june yet

Old 04-30-2013, 06:15 AM   #96
Sharkboy
Tell em Steve-Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Godfrey View Post

HAHAH! oh that made me laugh...silly dog, what is he like.

Old 04-30-2013, 06:26 AM   #97
Project862006
Banned User

toddler reacts to trailer
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Old 04-30-2013, 06:29 AM   #98
whatthehckeric
Newbie First Class

Quote:

I believe this is the full image of the teaser poster from Comic Con!

Last edited by whatthehckeric; 04-30-2013 at 06:33 AM.
Old 04-30-2013, 06:47 AM   #99
Kryptonian Warrior
We are Hunter Rider

The soundtrack samples....

http://www.blu-ray.com/community/col...n.php?u=230251
Old 04-30-2013, 06:50 AM   #100
Tra-El
Side-Kick

New poll on comingsoon.net:

Which summer release are you looking forward to the most?

Gimmie a HELL YEAH.......

Closed Thread