The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > SHH Community > SHH Community Forum

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2013, 10:42 PM   #101
Mace Bloodstone
Prospect
 
Mace Bloodstone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: USA
Posts: 6,233
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - - Part 17


Mace Bloodstone is offline  
Old 05-01-2013, 10:53 PM   #102
Mace Bloodstone
Prospect
 
Mace Bloodstone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: USA
Posts: 6,233
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - - Part 17


Mace Bloodstone is offline  
Old 05-01-2013, 11:34 PM   #103
DrDoom
Dictator
 
DrDoom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Latveria
Posts: 5,381
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - - Part 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mace Bloodstone View Post
That woman is a vampire, either that or she has a horribly disfigured painting in her attic

__________________
"The power of the Cube is MINE to control, you were a FOOL to come here. You have no one to blame but YOURSELF!"

"Please, no human can hold such power"

"You're WRONG!"....."ONE can"
DrDoom is offline  
Old 05-01-2013, 11:38 PM   #104
Dave McFly
Crazy Jennifer
 
Dave McFly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Hill Valley, California USA
Posts: 5,824
Thumbs up Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - - Part 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunar_Wolf View Post
I may be one of the few who love that movie, such an underrated film .

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABleedingCorpse View Post
Hollywood's Originality Machine broke and it cost too much to fix it.
PSN ID: davemcfly85
Dave McFly is offline  
Old 05-02-2013, 12:03 AM   #105
Sawyer
We Are Human Resources
 
Sawyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 69,665
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - - Part 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mace Bloodstone View Post
Lawd, those brows...

__________________
#TakeBackTheLounge

Heterosexual - A Person Sexually Attracted to the Opposite Sex
Homosexual - A Person Sexually Attracted to the Same Sex
Bisexual - A Person Sexually Attracted to Both Sexes
Hype-osexual - A Person More Sexually Excited By CBM Photos/Trailers Than Any Man or Woman Could Ever Hope To Make Them


Sawyer is offline  
Old 05-02-2013, 12:28 AM   #106
Dave McFly
Crazy Jennifer
 
Dave McFly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Hill Valley, California USA
Posts: 5,824
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - - Part 17

she was so cute in that movie even before she got 'princessed' so to speak.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABleedingCorpse View Post
Hollywood's Originality Machine broke and it cost too much to fix it.
PSN ID: davemcfly85
Dave McFly is offline  
Old 05-02-2013, 01:10 AM   #107
Sawyer
We Are Human Resources
 
Sawyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 69,665
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - - Part 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave McFly View Post
she was so cute in that movie even before she got 'princessed' so to speak.
ehhh...

__________________
#TakeBackTheLounge

Heterosexual - A Person Sexually Attracted to the Opposite Sex
Homosexual - A Person Sexually Attracted to the Same Sex
Bisexual - A Person Sexually Attracted to Both Sexes
Hype-osexual - A Person More Sexually Excited By CBM Photos/Trailers Than Any Man or Woman Could Ever Hope To Make Them


Sawyer is offline  
Old 05-02-2013, 01:11 AM   #108
redhawk23
Wrestlin'
 
redhawk23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: New Kemet
Posts: 13,703
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - - Part 17


redhawk23 is offline  
Old 05-02-2013, 01:13 AM   #109
Sawyer
We Are Human Resources
 
Sawyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 69,665
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - - Part 17

Well thats the scariest thing I've seen in some time...

__________________
#TakeBackTheLounge

Heterosexual - A Person Sexually Attracted to the Opposite Sex
Homosexual - A Person Sexually Attracted to the Same Sex
Bisexual - A Person Sexually Attracted to Both Sexes
Hype-osexual - A Person More Sexually Excited By CBM Photos/Trailers Than Any Man or Woman Could Ever Hope To Make Them


Sawyer is offline  
Old 05-02-2013, 02:27 AM   #110
Piper Maru
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6,190
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - - Part 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhawk23 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
Well thats the scariest thing I've seen in some time...
It's nasty time!

Piper Maru is offline  
Old 05-02-2013, 02:41 AM   #111
Kane52630
ANIMUS VOX
 
Kane52630's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Skynet
Posts: 67,148
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - - Part 17





http://kane52630.tumblr.com/post/494...el-tv-spot-2-x

__________________
Our Demons
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Kane52630 is offline  
Old 05-02-2013, 02:52 AM   #112
The Navigator
Punch Punch Punch
 
The Navigator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Mountains of Madness
Posts: 15,569
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - - Part 17








The Navigator is offline  
Old 05-02-2013, 03:30 AM   #113
Piper Maru
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6,190
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - - Part 17


Piper Maru is offline  
Old 05-02-2013, 03:51 AM   #114
Kane52630
ANIMUS VOX
 
Kane52630's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Skynet
Posts: 67,148
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - - Part 17






__________________
Our Demons
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Kane52630 is offline  
Old 05-02-2013, 04:28 AM   #115
Mace Bloodstone
Prospect
 
Mace Bloodstone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: USA
Posts: 6,233
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - - Part 17








Mace Bloodstone is offline  
Old 05-02-2013, 04:29 AM   #116
Mace Bloodstone
Prospect
 
Mace Bloodstone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: USA
Posts: 6,233
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - - Part 17




Mace Bloodstone is offline  
Old 05-02-2013, 08:37 AM   #117
nite-owl
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,500
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - - Part 17



nite-owl is offline  
Old 05-02-2013, 10:05 AM   #118
Kane52630
ANIMUS VOX
 
Kane52630's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Skynet
Posts: 67,148
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - - Part 17






__________________
Our Demons
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Kane52630 is offline  
Old 05-02-2013, 10:55 AM   #119
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,313
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - - Part 17


__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline  
Old 05-02-2013, 11:01 AM   #120
nite-owl
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,500
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - - Part 17


nite-owl is offline  
Old 05-02-2013, 11:15 AM   #121
Mondragon
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,828
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - - Part 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mace Bloodstone View Post
VS.

Mondragon is offline  
Old 05-02-2013, 11:42 AM   #122
NickNitro
Extra Terrestrial
 
NickNitro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Second Star to the Right
Posts: 8,224
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - - Part 17

Getting really tired of your s*** kittens


__________________
Sir Bedevere: What makes you think she's a witch?
Peasant 3: Well, she turned me into a newt!
Sir Bedevere: A newt?
Peasant 3: ..... I got better.
NickNitro is offline  
Old 05-02-2013, 12:02 PM   #123
DarkSovereignty
Wubba Lubba Dub Dub
 
DarkSovereignty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Shatterdome
Posts: 13,572
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - - Part 17

That my be the most adorable thing over ever seen.

__________________
http://dapperfowl.wordpress.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateJustin View Post
To alot of people, especially kids my age who grew up in Bush's America, TDK is kind of like our Woodstock. I'm not an idiot.
DarkSovereignty is offline  
Old 05-02-2013, 01:50 PM   #124
dark_b
Side-Kick
 
dark_b's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 44,055
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - - Part 17

what?



dark_b is offline  
Old 05-02-2013, 01:52 PM   #125
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,313
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - - Part 17


__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:04 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.