The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Justice League > Justice League Parts One & Two

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2013, 06:47 PM   #601
shauner111
Side-Kick
 
shauner111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 11,385
Default Re: Justice League: News and Speculation - - Part 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru View Post
Going on a bit of a rant here but the whole "it's your opinion" thing has become an excuse to dismiss valid criticism. Yes, people can have their opinions. But then there is something called fact. Opinions never trump facts. I can give you a poisonous apple, tell you it's poisonous, and you to say to me "in my opinion, my body is strong enough to resist it" but the fact is you would still die. In the case of Nolan's Batman, he cannot fit in JL. At least not in a proper version of JL. On top of being retired, crippled, and broke, not once in the trilogy does he display the genius level intellect that makes Batman necessary to the JL. A Batman that lacks that level of intellect is useless to the team.
Come on dude. It's still your opinion. It's not fact. He can easily fit in with JL, he's not as far off from the comic book Batman as you like to make yourself believe. There's only slight exaggerations in the comics.

He's not crippled and he won't be broke by the time he gets in touch with Wayne Enterprises.

He wasn't crippled at the end of Rises. He healed a lot coming out of that pit. He was stronger than he'd been since he was in his prime.

shauner111 is offline  
Old 05-11-2013, 06:55 PM   #602
Shikamaru
Side-Kick
 
Shikamaru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 5,915
Default Re: Justice League: News and Speculation - - Part 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by shauner111 View Post


Sure, I think if they can get a solo movie before JL, if it's done well enough, then the team-up could be just as successful as a Bale lead movie. I agree with you on that. But I REALLY don't think we're seeing a solo movie before. Id bet a lot of money that they'll launch it right after.
Well, we'll have to wait and see.

Currently, my ideal way of doing the shared universe would be like this:

2013 - MOS
2015 - Flash (only if the rumors about WB already having a great script finished with a lead actor in mind are true; if not then don't bother)
2016 - MOS 2 & Batman reboot
2017 - JL. Just in time to use Darkseid before Marvel uses Thanos (assuming A3 comes out in 2018).

Quote:
That I disagree with. I don't see Marvel making too many more movies after 2018. If they do, what can they put out? They might do their Daredevil reboot, OK. But will that be a hit? Will it get a sequel, and if so, do people really care that much? I doubt we're going to be seeing sequels for Black Panther and Dr. Strange at all and if we are, I cant see them making so much money to the point where it's the 2020's and we're seeing more and more of that stuff.

I seriously doubt they'll even bother with more Iron Man solos when RDJ leaves. Once again, if they do I cant see it making an incredible amount of money. It will probably (commercially) be the equivalent to Timothy Daulton taking over for Roger Moore or George Lazenby taking over for Sean Connery back in the day.

Fresh, interesting? I personally don't even link those words with what Marvels doing NOW, besides the freshness of Avengers. And I certainly see them going into the stale route a couple of years after Avengers 2 comes out.
I think they still have more characters they can do movies of. Daredevil and Punisher is what they should do after. It would also be a breath of fresh air from the standard movie they usually make since they would be darker and more gritty. They can also do New Avengers, Luke Cage, Inhumans, etc. If they get the rights to at least FF back, they also have a lot of potential there as well.

I agree. Marvel hasn't been "fresh and interesting" since 2008 if you exclude The Avengers (though I haven't seen Iron Man 3 yet so I can't comment on that).

However, I think you'll agree that a DC shared universe has far more potential to keep things fresh and interesting for a lot longer than Marvel even if it is ongoing like Bond. This is because a lot of DC characters have become archetypes and you have the room to do takes in the same continuity that are still somewhat radical in comparison to each other. Hence the DC universe reboots that happen in the comics almost every decade. Also, because DC's characters are more larger than life on average, most of their characters when done right have more potential than most of Marvel's characters on average.

Quote:
Ill move on as soon as it's announced. Well, there may be some hours of *****ing on my part but it'll pass rather quickly .
To be fair though, you seem to be one of the only supporters of the -Nolan's-Batman-in-JL idea that still has his sanity intact.

Shikamaru is offline  
Old 05-11-2013, 07:01 PM   #603
shauner111
Side-Kick
 
shauner111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 11,385
Default Re: Justice League: News and Speculation - - Part 11

What Flash rumors? Haven't heard any of that.

And thanks LOL, id like to keep my sanity just incase! Im prepared for both outcomes so I don't feel too disappointed. Trust me, if it's rebooted, ill be pissed at first but im still a Batman fan at heart and I just want him to be awesome. I don't want to see repetition and I don't want the 90s Batman era from the movies to return.

shauner111 is offline  
Old 05-11-2013, 07:04 PM   #604
ЯɘvlveR
danneB
 
ЯɘvlveR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 5,179
Default Re: Justice League: News and Speculation - - Part 11

yeah. I'm done with this pissing contest since apprently, I'm going to go crazy if bale isn't in jl even though all we're discussing are the monetary repercussions of a jl with or without bale. i value my health above everything else.

__________________
All your data are belong to Braniac.
ЯɘvlveR is offline  
Old 05-11-2013, 07:08 PM   #605
shauner111
Side-Kick
 
shauner111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 11,385
Default Re: Justice League: News and Speculation - - Part 11

Also, we're leaving out the option of Nolan not returning while taking his story with him. But with Bale coming back to play a different version of Batman.

Im sure it's been tossed around over at WB. Call it stupid but it's still Bale, there's still a GA out there that don't really care or remember every single detail, and there's still a lot of money to be made with Bale in the cowl. And if he's playing a Batman who's in his prime or a veteran minus the injuries, minus his past with the League of Shadows or Rachel Dawes...and just playing a Batman who's somewhere in between the Nolan characterization & the version from the comics/animation...then the fans would complain but not the GA.

It's sketchy, it's weird, but it had to have been one of the options. A part of me actually thinks it's intriguing.

Everyone sort of has their cake and eats it too.

Sometimes JLA feels like a parallel universe anyway. Like something that is loosely based in continuity. They go back to their solo films and nothing is even mentioned.

shauner111 is offline  
Old 05-11-2013, 07:11 PM   #606
Travesty
TEOL
 
Travesty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 16,888
Default Re: Justice League: News and Speculation - - Part 11

Bale coming back as a different Batman is not only a worse idea, but completely lazy one at that.

__________________

Travesty is online now  
Old 05-11-2013, 07:13 PM   #607
Pfeiffer-Pfan
Meow.
 
Pfeiffer-Pfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Ireland
Posts: 10,610
Default Re: Justice League: News and Speculation - - Part 11

The thing is... It's BATMAN that sells, not the actor underneath the cowl.

All this arguing is a moot point. Bring Bale back or don't bring him back... the public will adjust in literally no time.

It's the suit people. It's the suit.

__________________
Michelle Pfeiffer:
I swear she's destined for the screen...
http://pfeiffer-pfan.tumblr.com/

I'll miss you dad! xx

Pfeiffer-Pfan is offline  
Old 05-11-2013, 07:22 PM   #608
Shikamaru
Side-Kick
 
Shikamaru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 5,915
Default Re: Justice League: News and Speculation - - Part 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by shauner111 View Post
Come on dude. It's still your opinion. It's not fact.
It is not that black and white. It is all about consistency. I believe Nolan's Batman can't be with Snyder's Superman because that Batman is far too grounded in reality compared to that version of Superman, so I am being consistent.

You believe that Nolan's Batman can work with Snyder's Superman but you also believe that Snyder's Superman has the same realism/grounded approach. So I can't say to you that facts trump opinions because you're being consistent.

Other people are not consistent. They try to argue that Nolan's Batman would work in JL regardless of how realistic or fantasy the approach with JL is and then they use the opinion card. That is when the opinion card is trumped by the fact card. In your case, there would be no fact card to trump the opinion card because, like I said, you're being consistent overall.

Quote:
He can easily fit in with JL, he's not as far off from the comic book Batman as you like to make yourself believe. There's only slight exaggerations in the comics.

He's not crippled and he won't be broke by the time he gets in touch with Wayne Enterprises.

He wasn't crippled at the end of Rises. He healed a lot coming out of that pit. He was stronger than he'd been since he was in his prime.
He is far off from comic book Batman in terms of overall abilities. This was also true in BB and TDK to an certain extent but it wasn't a big problem there because those films had the "young Batman" theme which meant you could've developed him into a Batman that fits in with JL in TDKR. That didn't happen though. He was crippled, weakened even further, and was then retired. Him quitting like that also shows that he also lacks the Batman mentality by the end of TDKR, something that he had in the previous two movies thus setting him even further back from fitting in with JL.

You have a point on the broke part.

Bruce still is crippled. The explanation to how he got out of the pit and beat Bane is not evidence to him not being crippled. From the way I see it, it is either a plot hole that Bruce is able to get out of there & beat Bane for no reason because he is still being crippled or it is a plot hole that he just recovered through a method that makes the Lazarus Pit look realistic.

Shikamaru is offline  
Old 05-11-2013, 07:22 PM   #609
shauner111
Side-Kick
 
shauner111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 11,385
Default Re: Justice League: News and Speculation - - Part 11

BTW it's not my idea, so Trav can call it lazy all he wants. That's his right.

It was Jett's. And he was saying this idea almost happened and it was kicked around at WB. He's either a lunatic or he's right.

But even if it's lazy, it still seems like an interesting way to keep every fan happy. The Bale fans, the Nolan fans who want the trilogy to end, the reboot fans who want their comic book batman on screen, the fans who don't care and just want Bale back, and it makes billions off the actor's name.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pfeiffer-Pfan View Post
The thing is... It's BATMAN that sells, not the actor underneath the cowl.

All this arguing is a moot point. Bring Bale back or don't bring him back... the public will adjust in literally no time.

It's the suit people. It's the suit.
In a way ur right, but this is also the movies. It's not the comics. The actor and the interpretation actually does matter on film, with audiences. Because the main audience ARE the people don't read the comics or give a damn about them.

It's not just the suit if u don't do it right or if u don't market it properly with the right actor.

shauner111 is offline  
Old 05-11-2013, 07:28 PM   #610
Shikamaru
Side-Kick
 
Shikamaru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 5,915
Default Re: Justice League: News and Speculation - - Part 11

I'll take Bale as a different version of Batman in JL over Bale as the same version of Batman in JL any day of the week. Though I would still prefer a new actor and new version altogether.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shauner111 View Post
What Flash rumors? Haven't heard any of that.
Rumors are that they have a script finished, that it is good as opposed to GL's script, that they are considering to cast Charlie Hunnam as Barry, and that they're looking at a 2015 release date.

Quote:
And thanks LOL, id like to keep my sanity just incase! Im prepared for both outcomes so I don't feel too disappointed. Trust me, if it's rebooted, ill be pissed at first but im still a Batman fan at heart and I just want him to be awesome. I don't want to see repetition and I don't want the 90s Batman era from the movies to return.
Fair enough. Well said .

Shikamaru is offline  
Old 05-11-2013, 07:30 PM   #611
Travesty
TEOL
 
Travesty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 16,888
Default Re: Justice League: News and Speculation - - Part 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru View Post
Rumors are that they have a script finished, that it is good, and that they are considering to cast Charlie Hunnam as Barry.
Wait...what? When was this said?

__________________

Travesty is online now  
Old 05-11-2013, 07:30 PM   #612
shauner111
Side-Kick
 
shauner111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 11,385
Default Re: Justice League: News and Speculation - - Part 11

[QUOTE=Shikamaru;25817303][QUOTE=shauner111;25817129]Come on dude. It's still your opinion. It's not fact.
Quote:

It is not that black and white. It is all about consistency. I believe Nolan's Batman can't be with Snyder's Superman because that Batman is far too grounded in reality compared to that version of Superman, so I am being consistent.

You believe that Nolan's Batman can work with Snyder's Superman but you also believe that Snyder's Superman has the same realism/grounded approach. So I can't say to you that facts trump opinions because you're being consistent.

Other people are not consistent. They try to argue that Nolan's Batman would work in JL regardless of how realistic or fantasy the approach with JL is and then they use the opinion card. That is when the opinion card is trumped by the fact card. In your case, there would be no fact card to trump the opinion card because, like I said, you're being consistent overall.



He is far off from comic book Batman in terms of overall abilities. This was also true in BB and TDK to an certain extent but it wasn't a big problem there because those films had the "young Batman" theme which meant you could've developed him into a Batman that fits in with JL in TDKR. That didn't happen though. He was crippled, weakened even further, and was then retired. Him quitting like that also shows that he also lacks the Batman mentality by the end of TDKR, something that he had in the previous two movies thus setting him even further back from fitting in with JL.

You have a point on the broke part.

Bruce still is crippled. The explanation to how he got out of the pit and beat Bane is not evidence to him not being crippled. From the way I see it, it is either a plot hole that Bruce is able to get out of there & beat Bane for no reason while still being crippled or it is a plot hole that he just recovered through a method that makes the Lazarus Pit look realistic.
Cool man. I happen to think the earth in MOS is just as realistic but u don't. But yeah, there's people who will admit that MOS is too far-fetched and they still wouldn't mind seeing Bale come back.

I think that's the contradiction. If the trilogy is connected, then everything will have to fit like a glove. You cant have a fantastical looking Metropolis, etc. But none of us will know how every aspect of MOS will feel like until we see the movie.

I actually wouldn't mind Bale coming back to play a different version of Batman even if he wasn't doing more solo films. Im ABSOLUTELY in the minority with this. But I think its interesting because it sets Bale up as the live-action Kevin Conroy, who does these different universes, playing slightly different Batman's...yet still maintaining some of the same elements.

shauner111 is offline  
Old 05-11-2013, 07:36 PM   #613
IamtheBatman
Side-Kick
 
IamtheBatman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Beneath Wayne Manor
Posts: 3,026
Default Re: Justice League: News and Speculation - - Part 11

I mean just Bale/Cavill in JL would make more then the Avengers. They need to introduce Darkseid in 2015 not 2017 Shikamaru.

IamtheBatman is offline  
Old 05-11-2013, 07:43 PM   #614
shauner111
Side-Kick
 
shauner111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 11,385
Default Re: Justice League: News and Speculation - - Part 11

2017 is a possibility but I say 2016 is the better option. Do you guys think that a November/December 2015 spot could happen? I mean, if WB can launch Potter and Hobbit during that season then why not right? It leaves the summer blockbusters to Avengers 2 and Star Wars but still takes a lot of the spotlight that year, but just enough to get out of their way.

shauner111 is offline  
Old 05-11-2013, 07:54 PM   #615
Shikamaru
Side-Kick
 
Shikamaru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 5,915
Default Re: Justice League: News and Speculation - - Part 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travesty View Post
Wait...what? When was this said?
I could've swore I saw it mentioned in here. Regardless, I saw it somewhere on SHH.

Quote:
Cool man. I happen to think the earth in MOS is just as realistic but u don't. But yeah, there's people who will admit that MOS is too far-fetched and they still wouldn't mind seeing Bale come back.

I think that's the contradiction. If the trilogy is connected, then everything will have to fit like a glove. You cant have a fantastical looking Metropolis, etc. But none of us will know how every aspect of MOS will feel like until we see the movie.
Fair enough. We'll have to wait and see, but I was just basing my opinion on what I have seen of MOS.

Quote:
I actually wouldn't mind Bale coming back to play a different version of Batman even if he wasn't doing more solo films. Im ABSOLUTELY in the minority with this. But I think its interesting because it sets Bale up as the live-action Kevin Conroy, who does these different universes, playing slightly different Batman's...yet still maintaining some of the same elements.
I wouldn't hate the idea of Bale coming back as a different Batman for JL but I wouldn't be a fan of it either. I prefer a new version played by a new actor but if it does happen that Bale comes back as a new version, then I'll accept that. I do not want Bale to come back as the same version though.

Conroy is a different case because animation is different from live-action. Animation is a medium where you can make two different versions of a character completely different even if they are voiced by the same guy. In live-action, even if you bring Bale back as a new Batman, people would still see it as an alternative version of the Nolan Batman as opposed to just another take on Batman in general.

Plus, and this is just my opinion, but Bale is not as good in the role as other actors for other superheroes are. Don't get me wrong - he did a great job. But when I look at RDJ as Iron Man, I say "This man IS Iron Man" and consider him the perfect choice for the role and can't imagine a better actor. When I look at Andrew Garfield as Spider-Man, I say the same thing. When I look at Christopher Reeves as Superman, I say the same thing. When I look at Bale though, I just see a guy that does a great job in the role of Batman, not a guy that IS Batman and that is so good that I can't imagine anyone better in the role. I think we have yet to have an actor wearing the cowl that will make us say "This guy IS The Goddamn Batman!" That is if they find any actor that will top Conroy's iconic Batman to begin with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamtheBatman View Post
I mean just Bale/Cavill in JL would make more then the Avengers. They need to introduce Darkseid in 2015 not 2017 Shikamaru.
2015 is WAY too early. If done properly, JL can be the biggest movie of the decade or at least in the top 3. Keep in mind that Marvel is already planning Thanos for Avengers 3. WB needs a large amount of time to figure out how to establish a proper Darkseid. That's why 2017 or 2018 would be the earliest time possible IMO.

Shikamaru is offline  
Old 05-11-2013, 07:56 PM   #616
IamtheBatman
Side-Kick
 
IamtheBatman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Beneath Wayne Manor
Posts: 3,026
Default Re: Justice League: News and Speculation - - Part 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by shauner111 View Post
2017 is a possibility but I say 2016 is the better option. Do you guys think that a November/December 2015 spot could happen? I mean, if WB can launch Potter and Hobbit during that season then why not right? It leaves the summer blockbusters to Avengers 2 and Star Wars but still takes a lot of the spotlight that year, but just enough to get out of their way.
JL sounds fine for Christmas time 2015 but will the Hobbit coming out near the Christmas Holiday as well in 2015?

IamtheBatman is offline  
Old 05-11-2013, 07:58 PM   #617
IamtheBatman
Side-Kick
 
IamtheBatman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Beneath Wayne Manor
Posts: 3,026
Default Re: Justice League: News and Speculation - - Part 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru View Post
I could've swore I saw it mentioned in here. Regardless, I saw it somewhere on SHH.



Fair enough. We'll have to wait and see, but I was just basing my opinion on what I have seen of MOS.



I wouldn't hate the idea of Bale coming back as a different Batman for JL but I wouldn't be a fan of it either. I prefer a new version played by a new actor but if it does happen that Bale comes back as a new version, then I'll accept that. I do not want Bale to come back as the same version though.

Conroy is a different case because animation is different from live-action. Animation is a medium where you can make two different versions of a character completely different even if they are voiced by the same guy. In live-action, even if you bring Bale back as a new Batman, people would still see it as an alternative version of the Nolan Batman as opposed to just another take on Batman in general.

Plus, and this is just my opinion, but Bale is not as good in the role as other actors for other superheroes are. Don't get me wrong - he did a great job. But when I look at RDJ as Iron Man, I say "This man IS Iron Man" and consider him the perfect choice for the role and can't imagine a better actor. When I look at Andrew Garfield as Spider-Man, I say the same thing. When I look at Christopher Reeves as Superman, I say the same thing. When I look at Bale though, I just see a guy that does a great job in the role of Batman, not a guy that IS Batman and that is so good that I can't imagine anyone better in the role. I think we have yet to have an actor wearing the cowl that will make us say "This guy IS The Goddamn Batman!" That is if they find any actor that will top Conroy's iconic Batman to begin with.



2015 is WAY too early. If done properly, JL can be the biggest movie of the decade or at least in the top 3. Keep in mind that Marvel is already planning Thanos for Avengers 3. WB needs a large amount of time to figure out how to establish a proper Darkseid. That's why 2017 or 2018 would be the earliest time possible IMO.
Unless, Thanos is in the Avengers 2 in 2015.

IamtheBatman is offline  
Old 05-11-2013, 08:00 PM   #618
ThePowerCosmic
Air Lordin'
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hype, Superhero
Posts: 18,038
Default Re: Justice League: News and Speculation - - Part 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamtheBatman View Post
JL sounds fine for Christmas time 2015 but will the Hobbit coming out near the Christmas Holiday as well in 2015?

The Hobbit stops in 2014.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, AKA Jessica Jones
2016: Captain America: Civil War, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Suicide Squad, Doctor Strange, X-Men: Apocalypse, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Sinister 6, Deadpool, Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft
ThePowerCosmic is offline  
Old 05-11-2013, 08:01 PM   #619
shauner111
Side-Kick
 
shauner111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 11,385
Default Re: Justice League: News and Speculation - - Part 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamtheBatman View Post
JL sounds fine for Christmas time 2015 but will the Hobbit coming out near the Christmas Holiday as well in 2015?
The last Hobbit comes out in the summer of 2014.

shauner111 is offline  
Old 05-11-2013, 08:02 PM   #620
Shikamaru
Side-Kick
 
Shikamaru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 5,915
Default Re: Justice League: News and Speculation - - Part 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamtheBatman View Post
Unless, Thanos is in the Avengers 2 in 2015.
He won't be. Whedon confirmed it.

Shikamaru is offline  
Old 05-11-2013, 08:03 PM   #621
ThePowerCosmic
Air Lordin'
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hype, Superhero
Posts: 18,038
Default Re: Justice League: News and Speculation - - Part 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by shauner111 View Post
The last Hobbit comes out in the summer of 2014.
The last Hobbit got delayed until December 2014.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, AKA Jessica Jones
2016: Captain America: Civil War, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Suicide Squad, Doctor Strange, X-Men: Apocalypse, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Sinister 6, Deadpool, Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft
ThePowerCosmic is offline  
Old 05-11-2013, 08:08 PM   #622
shauner111
Side-Kick
 
shauner111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 11,385
Default Re: Justice League: News and Speculation - - Part 11

I figured that would happen. But still, 2015 is safe from those little buggers.

shauner111 is offline  
Old 05-11-2013, 08:11 PM   #623
IamtheBatman
Side-Kick
 
IamtheBatman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Beneath Wayne Manor
Posts: 3,026
Default Re: Justice League: News and Speculation - - Part 11

I just can't see 2017 by that time Disney would have out 3 Avengers films with WB putting out the JL movie.

IamtheBatman is offline  
Old 05-11-2013, 08:12 PM   #624
Shikamaru
Side-Kick
 
Shikamaru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 5,915
Default Re: Justice League: News and Speculation - - Part 11

Avengers 3 is not happening till 2018 the earliest. That's why 2017 would be perfect.

Shikamaru is offline  
Old 05-11-2013, 08:13 PM   #625
Dusty_Lane
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 468
Default Re: Justice League: News and Speculation - - Part 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by shauner111 View Post
Come on dude. It's still your opinion. It's not fact. He can easily fit in with JL, he's not as far off from the comic book Batman as you like to make yourself believe. There's only slight exaggerations in the comics.

He's not crippled and he won't be broke by the time he gets in touch with Wayne Enterprises.

He wasn't crippled at the end of Rises. He healed a lot coming out of that pit. He was stronger than he'd been since he was in his prime.
Exactly! Thank you so much for pointing this out. He spent months in the pit getting his body back into shape. One reason he was defeated so easily by Bane is he had been out of action for years. Without any physical or tactical preparation he just impulsively jumps right back into the fray. He allows himself to walk into a trap going head to head with an opponent who is superior in all aspects at that moment in time. Keep in mind that prior to TDKR release it was also said by Bale himself that a lot of Bruce's problems were also mental. Before meeting Selina he's lost all desire to live and shuffles through that old depressing mansion like an elderly man. Suddenly he meets this very brazen naughty woman and starts to feel alive again.


Last edited by Dusty_Lane; 05-11-2013 at 08:17 PM.
Dusty_Lane is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:22 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.