The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > Arrow

View Poll Results: Rate!
10 6 31.58%
9 7 36.84%
8 5 26.32%
7 0 0%
6 1 5.26%
5 0 0%
4 0 0%
3 0 0%
2 0 0%
1 0 0%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2013, 06:52 PM   #1
Human Torch
I Yam What I Yam
 
Human Torch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 7,785
Default Episode 21: The Undertaking -Rate & Review Thread-

The latest episode is moments away,and I'm posting this poll early in my excitement!

Human Torch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 06:57 PM   #2
O'Haire
Awesome
 
O'Haire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Canada.
Posts: 2,609
Default Re: Episode 21: The Undertaking -Rate & Review Thread-

Get it early here in Canada, so the only thing I will say right now is Oliver was super ****ing bad ass in this one.


Last edited by O'Haire; 05-01-2013 at 07:13 PM.
O'Haire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 08:02 PM   #3
Nathan
Probationary Ban - I will return in a few days.
 
Nathan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 44,999
Default Re: Episode 21: The Undertaking -Rate & Review Thread-

Just watched it. Oliver was freaking amazing. Liked the homage to the Raid. Oh, and it was totally Lauren's fault for what happened 5 years ago. Honestly, what did she expect when she asked him?

Nathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 08:22 PM   #4
Human Torch
I Yam What I Yam
 
Human Torch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 7,785
Default Re: Episode 21: The Undertaking -Rate & Review Thread-

First off,the action was awesome,with Arrow taking out thugs left and right! The flashbacks were really cool.I enjoyed seeing Malcolm getting his plan together.So Mr Lau was the one who planted the bomb?Really interesting.No one will ever know.(unless Malcolm tells)I's kind of a shame Lau's dead.I liked him.

Looks like stuff is about to get real.I doubt Walter will be safe for long.I really like the scene when Ollie was met by Malcolm in the hall.I'm wavering between an 8 or 9.There's no 8.5 option,so I'll just say 8/10.

Human Torch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 08:25 PM   #5
Luane
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: France
Posts: 60
Default Re: Episode 21: The Undertaking -Rate & Review Thread-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
Just watched it. Oliver was freaking amazing. Liked the homage to the Raid. Oh, and it was totally Lauren's fault for what happened 5 years ago. Honestly, what did she expect when she asked him?
Why do you say that ? I'm French and I didn't understand what she said. What did she ask him ?


Poor Oliver, he find out the truth about his mother and that his bestfriend's father is a villain who works with her. I can't wait to watch the last episodes to see what will happen next.


Last edited by Luane; 05-01-2013 at 08:29 PM.
Luane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 08:31 PM   #6
Arrowhead
Webhead
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Ohio
Posts: 268
Default Re: Episode 21: The Undertaking -Rate & Review Thread-

Intense!

Loved the fight scene at the safe house. He took on like 15 guys! Wow!

__________________
Favorite Adaptations
1. The Spectacular Spider-Man (TV) 2. Arrow (TV) 3. Batman: TAS (TV) 4. The Dark Knight 5. Batman Begins 6. The Wolverine 7. Captain America: The Winter Soldier 8. The Avengers 9. Spider-Man 2 10. The Amazing Spider-Man 2
Arrowhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 08:38 PM   #7
Tzigone
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 328
Default Re: Episode 21: The Undertaking -Rate & Review Thread-

Walter's not dead! I mean, I thought he'd still be alive, but I thought he'd die during the rescue. So, yay! Because I like him. Although, I'm not sure his marriage has a future. I also wonder if he suspects Ollie is the vigilante. Him calling him "son" was slightly odd. He doesn't have a close relationship with Oliver, like he seems to with Thea. Obviously, a lot of that is due to circumstances.

Rebecca Merlyn's heart-breaking death. I knew that that's what that phone call was when Malcolm didn't answer it. Guess she should have tried 911. But I can forgive her for not thinking clearly, given the circumstances.

I really don't feel like Oliver was that wrong last week (except in not calling Diggle to let him know his plans had changed), so I couldn't really get behind that storyline tonight.

I'm don't like love triangles, and Tommy seems determined not to put himself in one, so that's good. I do like Tommy, so glad he's not being the bad guy. Still keeping Oliver's secret, and he even told Laurel that's who she should be with, so he does seem to be looking out for her happiness. As does Oliver, when he encourages Laurel to patch things up with Tommy. The thing is, neither of them is giving the information to make an informed decision. She doesn't need to be taken care, she needs actual honesty. It would lovely, IMO, if she might return the favor by trying to help them be happy and patch up their friendship. Of course, she doesn't really know the magnitude of what's going on there, I guess. Let her think about them and their feelings, too. I really do like the three of them being friends.

Felicity was amusing, as usual. It was nice to see care about what happened with Walter. As previously mentioned, I wasn't as much for the patch-up for Diggle and Oliver because of how it was handled.

Frank...Moira....those two. Doesn't excuse either of them.

It was good to see that Thea really cares about Walter. That was nice. But the biggies were, of course, Oliver learning about Malcolm and Moira. Huge deal. Firstly, all the angst with his mother being involved. Huge issue that he has been in denial about. I was a little surprised he leaped to such negativity about her and her involvement - I'd have thought Walter being a hostage would be a perfect reason for him to hand-wave away his involvement, given his previous reaction. Still, nice that he cares about her lying Thea, too. I was a little surprised at the past-potrayal of Moira - I'd expected she'd go-alongy-in-fear than she was.

And Malcolm - Oliver is going to make sure he gets his. He has to realize Malcolm had the boat sabotaged. But he doesn't know he's the Dark Archer yet. Don't know that would change his plans, though. And will he tell Tommy anything? He has a recording, so it's not just his word against Malcolm, right? Of course, his own mother is involved, too. He's not as close to Tommy as he once was, and Tommy has no useful skills to bring to the table, so I could see him not telling Tommy. Then again, he might decide honesty is best, I don't know. I doubt he'll be recruiting Tommy to see what Tommy could learn about the Undertaking - him trying to learn from Moria seems more logical. And I've no idea how Tommy would respond. If he'd told Tommy (and provided evidence) back before the attempt on Malcolm's life, I think Tommy would have had his back, but now, I just don't know. Especially since Oliver is killing criminals, too, and because Rebecca was brought up. But he did kidnap innocent Walter, which the vigilante has not done.

As for what exactly the Undertaking is and how Unidac fits in - I'm willing to wait on that, instead of speculating. BTW, am I the only one who laughed at their prototype actually coming out on schedule?

ETA: Laurel's fault?! He can't just tell her isn't ready (or break up with her) so instead screws her sister and it's her fault? Totally, 100%, his and Sara's faults.


Last edited by Tzigone; 05-01-2013 at 08:44 PM.
Tzigone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 08:52 PM   #8
Human Torch
I Yam What I Yam
 
Human Torch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 7,785
Default Re: Episode 21: The Undertaking -Rate & Review Thread-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzigone View Post
Walter's not dead! I mean, I thought he'd still be alive, but I thought he'd die during the rescue. So, yay! Because I like him. Although, I'm not sure his marriage has a future. I also wonder if he suspects Ollie is the vigilante. Him calling him "son" was slightly odd. He doesn't have a close relationship with Oliver, like he seems to with Thea. Obviously, a lot of that is due to circumstances.

Rebecca Merlyn's heart-breaking death. I knew that that's what that phone call was when Malcolm didn't answer it. Guess she should have tried 911. But I can forgive her for not thinking clearly, given the circumstances.

I really don't feel like Oliver was that wrong last week (except in not calling Diggle to let him know his plans had changed), so I couldn't really get behind that storyline tonight.

I'm don't like love triangles, and Tommy seems determined not to put himself in one, so that's good. I do like Tommy, so glad he's not being the bad guy. Still keeping Oliver's secret, and he even told Laurel that's who she should be with, so he does seem to be looking out for her happiness. As does Oliver, when he encourages Laurel to patch things up with Tommy. The thing is, neither of them is giving the information to make an informed decision. She doesn't need to be taken care, she needs actual honesty. It would lovely, IMO, if she might return the favor by trying to help them be happy and patch up their friendship. Of course, she doesn't really know the magnitude of what's going on there, I guess. Let her think about them and their feelings, too. I really do like the three of them being friends.

Felicity was amusing, as usual. It was nice to see care about what happened with Walter. As previously mentioned, I wasn't as much for the patch-up for Diggle and Oliver because of how it was handled.

Frank...Moira....those two. Doesn't excuse either of them.

It was good to see that Thea really cares about Walter. That was nice. But the biggies were, of course, Oliver learning about Malcolm and Moira. Huge deal. Firstly, all the angst with his mother being involved. Huge issue that he has been in denial about. I was a little surprised he leaped to such negativity about her and her involvement - I'd have thought Walter being a hostage would be a perfect reason for him to hand-wave away his involvement, given his previous reaction. Still, nice that he cares about her lying Thea, too. I was a little surprised at the past-potrayal of Moira - I'd expected she'd go-alongy-in-fear than she was.

And Malcolm - Oliver is going to make sure he gets his. He has to realize Malcolm had the boat sabotaged. But he doesn't know he's the Dark Archer yet. Don't know that would change his plans, though. And will he tell Tommy anything? He has a recording, so it's not just his word against Malcolm, right? Of course, his own mother is involved, too. He's not as close to Tommy as he once was, and Tommy has no useful skills to bring to the table, so I could see him not telling Tommy. Then again, he might decide honesty is best, I don't know. I doubt he'll be recruiting Tommy to see what Tommy could learn about the Undertaking - him trying to learn from Moria seems more logical. And I've no idea how Tommy would respond. If he'd told Tommy (and provided evidence) back before the attempt on Malcolm's life, I think Tommy would have had his back, but now, I just don't know. Especially since Oliver is killing criminals, too, and because Rebecca was brought up. But he did kidnap innocent Walter, which the vigilante has not done.

As for what exactly the Undertaking is and how Unidac fits in - I'm willing to wait on that, instead of speculating. BTW, am I the only one who laughed at their prototype actually coming out on schedule?

ETA: Laurel's fault?! He can't just tell her isn't ready (or break up with her) so instead screws her sister and it's her fault? Totally, 100%, his and Sara's faults.
Yeah,I don't think that storyline had much teeth.I mean,it isn't like Ollie totally said "You're on your own,man.I can't get mixed up in that."Does Digg really think he can do a better job getting Deadshot without Ollie's help?So while I can understand he was disappointed,I'm glad Digg's back after only one episode.

Human Torch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 09:26 PM   #9
vantheman77
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,557
Default Re: Episode 21: The Undertaking -Rate & Review Thread-

A lot has moved forward in this episode with the flashbacks revealing what happened before Oliver went on the yacht as well as Oliver saving Walter and learning about Moira and Malcolm working together. Tommy confessed his reasons of breaking up with Dinah Laurel as it has to do with Oliver. According to the producers, this will be the first of a three-part finale. A lot is revealed and a lot has moved forward. No island flashbacks in this one. Great episode here.

vantheman77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 02:26 AM   #10
Luane
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: France
Posts: 60
Default Re: Episode 21: The Undertaking -Rate & Review Thread-

Quote:
Originally Posted by vantheman77 View Post
A lot has moved forward in this episode with the flashbacks revealing what happened before Oliver went on the yacht as well as Oliver saving Walter and learning about Moira and Malcolm working together. Tommy confessed his reasons of breaking up with Dinah Laurel as it has to do with Oliver. According to the producers, this will be the first of a three-part finale. A lot is revealed and a lot has moved forward. No island flashbacks in this one. Great episode here.
Yes I didn't miss island flashbacks. The scenes of Robert and Malcolm's past were very interesting and we know a little more what Malcolm plans for the Glades and that he is a very dangerous man (Gambit...).


Last edited by Luane; 05-02-2013 at 03:12 AM.
Luane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 05:07 AM   #11
Razgriz-Specter
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 54
Default Re: Episode 21: The Undertaking -Rate & Review Thread-

Great episode but I think it needed something from the island.

Razgriz-Specter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 05:51 AM   #12
Tzigone
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 328
Default Re: Episode 21: The Undertaking -Rate & Review Thread-

I was quite happy not to have the island, as those flashbacks usually bore me.

Tzigone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 05:55 AM   #13
Luane
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: France
Posts: 60
Default Re: Episode 21: The Undertaking -Rate & Review Thread-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzigone View Post
I was quite happy not to have the island, as those flashbacks usually bore me.

Luane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 06:24 AM   #14
Tzigone
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 328
Default Re: Episode 21: The Undertaking -Rate & Review Thread-

Luane, I just found out last week that I'm not the only person who doesn't care about the island; it's nice to know.

On another note, I was reading a review and it mentioned how Robert's reasons for getting involved in the project originally were self-serving - it was about his own atonement. I hadn't thought of it, but that's certainly true. And then on the raft, he was all about Ollie making right his sins, wasn't he? He even murdered a (innocent, so far as we know) man to help ensure Oliver's survival. Interesting insight into Robert's character.

Tzigone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 06:40 AM   #15
Dude
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 40
Default Re: Episode 21: The Undertaking -Rate & Review Thread-

If I could give this episode an 11 I would. I feel no sympathy for Malcolm. Perhaps he could have saved his wife if he hadn't been such a turd and turned off his phone. My only gripe with this show is how Oliver treats Felicity. He is kind of a jerk to her most of the time. I find part of me rooting for her to shoot him the bird and walk out.

Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 07:27 AM   #16
Tzigone
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 328
Default Re: Episode 21: The Undertaking -Rate & Review Thread-

Quote:
My only gripe with this show is how Oliver treats Felicity. He is kind of a jerk to her most of the time.
Well, yeah, but he treats other people like that, too. He really needs to work on his social skills.

Tzigone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 08:36 AM   #17
chamber-music
Hail Hydra
 
chamber-music's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 24,069
Default Re: Episode 21: The Undertaking -Rate & Review Thread-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
Just watched it. Oliver was freaking amazing. Liked the homage to the Raid. Oh, and it was totally Lauren's fault for what happened 5 years ago. Honestly, what did she expect when she asked him?
Yep as the hallway fight was definitley a The Raid homage. They even did the three wall head bang thing

I liked the non-island flashback. Robert, Malcolm and Mr Lau's backstory was great. Nice to see villains with some depth and the reasons behind their evil deeds.

I hope when Ollie kills Malcolm Tommy isn' going to pull a Harry Osborne thing. I don't want Tommy's turn to a villain to be that cliche.

Ted Kord referene

__________________
King Of Strong Style
chamber-music is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 08:55 AM   #18
Tzigone
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 328
Default Re: Episode 21: The Undertaking -Rate & Review Thread-

Quote:
I hope when Ollie kills Malcolm Tommy isn' going to pull a Harry Osborne thing. I don't want Tommy's turn to a villain to be that cliche.
I agree so much. On the one hand I'm hopeful, because this show has avoided some of the most predictable cliches. On the other hand I'm not hopeful, because his name is "Merlyn." And if he doesn't turn evil, I'm afraid they'll have him end up dead to further amp-up the Malcom-Ollie angle.

ps I wouldn't mind if someone other than Ollie ended up killing Malcolm, though. Still wouldn't want it to lead to Tommy turning villain.

Tzigone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 11:04 AM   #19
Nathan
Probationary Ban - I will return in a few days.
 
Nathan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 44,999
Default Re: Episode 21: The Undertaking -Rate & Review Thread-

Agreed as well. Especially since he hates that Ollie is a murderer. It would be completely hypocritical if he turns into one as well.

Nathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 12:14 PM   #20
The Apocalypse
Pokeballin'
 
The Apocalypse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 6,502
Default Re: Episode 21: The Undertaking -Rate & Review Thread-

Could someone give me a rundown of the first 12 min. I missed it because I was getting a new cable box installed. I was only able to see from 8:13 to 9:00. The last two episodes are going to be so awesome though.

The Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 04:34 PM   #21
ArcherFan
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 80
Default Re: Episode 21: The Undertaking -Rate & Review Thread-

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apocalypse View Post
Could someone give me a rundown of the first 12 min. I missed it because I was getting a new cable box installed. I was only able to see from 8:13 to 9:00. The last two episodes are going to be so awesome though.
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

The episode starts with Oliver breaking in on an accountant about ready to leave town. After fully trouncing the man's guards and the man himself, he walks off with a laptop.

Skip to Oliver and Felicity. He tells her to crack the laptop. She tells him he's an ass for not making good with Digg. Oliver claims he made a 'Choice he could live with.' and that if Digg can't, then Oliver doesn't need him there.

Flip to Moira on the phone, arguing with someone. It seems the insurance company wants to declare Walter dead. Thea comes in, they share an mother/daughter moment, and we cut to...

Flashback. Shortly before the Queen's Gambit goes down. Malcolm is greeted by Moira at the door, and he's led into the commonly used sitting room on the show, where Robert Queen, Lau, and a handful of others are sitting.

Walter shows up and has a conversation with Moira (he needs some papers signed by Robert).

In the meeting, we find out some details about The Undertaking. Apparently, Malcolm, Lau, Robert, and the others are actually blackmailing the people in 'The Book' into helping the people of Starling City/The Glades. Malcolm expresses severe discontent, draining a parallel with Vietnam (can't remember the villages name) where the village can be saved by destroying it.

Robert is quote opposed - and his displeasure grows while Malcolm is explaining they can completely level The Glades while making it look like a natural disaster. Something about Unidac industries having a prototype item in development...

The flashback ends, and we're at the club. Laurel is there crying. Oliver comes in. They have a heart-to-heart about Tommy and Laurel. They draw a few parallels between Tommy's issues with the relationship and Oliver's from the past (saying that they aren't fully being honest).

Felicity pops in and pulls Oliver away. Felicity seems to show a little bit of jealousy (And you're Laurel...gorgeous Laurel). When they're in the Arrow Cave, Felicty reveals that a two-million dollar transfer was made by this accountant/launderer on the same day Walter went missing.

Commercial break...

After the break, it kicks in with Oliver and Felicity talking about the person that may be responsible, and the places they need to go...and that should be about the time and place you came in...

ArcherFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 05:10 PM   #22
DarKush
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,625
Default Re: Episode 21: The Undertaking -Rate & Review Thread-

I really liked this episode. The fight scenes were some of the best I've ever seen the show do. They got a good mix of action and character moments. And I enjoyed seeing a different round of flashbacks this time, some that shed some much needed light on the Undertaking.

As much as I was enjoying Deathstroke and Shado, I'm glad they didn't do island flashbacks this week. It was starting to get feel like they were spinning their wheels there. Yao Fei's seeming betrayal didn't do anything for me last week.

But back to this week, about the only thing missing was a reference to who is really running the show. I was really hoping for a League of Shadows/Assassins reference. And I was foolishly hoping for Oliver to meet up with Bane (I know it would never happen) as his final challenge before he rescued Walter. Maybe Lady Shiva or Bronze Tiger. The fight scenes were good, but I would've liked to have seen another DC villain than some random guys.

DarKush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 06:52 PM   #23
The Apocalypse
Pokeballin'
 
The Apocalypse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 6,502
Default Re: Episode 21: The Undertaking -Rate & Review Thread-

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcherFan View Post
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

The episode starts with Oliver breaking in on an accountant about ready to leave town. After fully trouncing the man's guards and the man himself, he walks off with a laptop.

Skip to Oliver and Felicity. He tells her to crack the laptop. She tells him he's an ass for not making good with Digg. Oliver claims he made a 'Choice he could live with.' and that if Digg can't, then Oliver doesn't need him there.

Flip to Moira on the phone, arguing with someone. It seems the insurance company wants to declare Walter dead. Thea comes in, they share an mother/daughter moment, and we cut to...

Flashback. Shortly before the Queen's Gambit goes down. Malcolm is greeted by Moira at the door, and he's led into the commonly used sitting room on the show, where Robert Queen, Lau, and a handful of others are sitting.

Walter shows up and has a conversation with Moira (he needs some papers signed by Robert).

In the meeting, we find out some details about The Undertaking. Apparently, Malcolm, Lau, Robert, and the others are actually blackmailing the people in 'The Book' into helping the people of Starling City/The Glades. Malcolm expresses severe discontent, draining a parallel with Vietnam (can't remember the villages name) where the village can be saved by destroying it.

Robert is quote opposed - and his displeasure grows while Malcolm is explaining they can completely level The Glades while making it look like a natural disaster. Something about Unidac industries having a prototype item in development...

The flashback ends, and we're at the club. Laurel is there crying. Oliver comes in. They have a heart-to-heart about Tommy and Laurel. They draw a few parallels between Tommy's issues with the relationship and Oliver's from the past (saying that they aren't fully being honest).

Felicity pops in and pulls Oliver away. Felicity seems to show a little bit of jealousy (And you're Laurel...gorgeous Laurel). When they're in the Arrow Cave, Felicty reveals that a two-million dollar transfer was made by this accountant/launderer on the same day Walter went missing.

Commercial break...

After the break, it kicks in with Oliver and Felicity talking about the person that may be responsible, and the places they need to go...and that should be about the time and place you came in...
Thanks a lot dude.

The Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 07:31 PM   #24
KenK
Side-Kick
 
KenK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: The Tenth Circle of Hell(aka Oxon Hill, MD)
Posts: 10,521
Default Re: Episode 21: The Undertaking -Rate & Review Thread-

Felicity had the best line of the night! "It feels so good having you inside me."

KenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 11:37 PM   #25
greenlantern248
Side-Kick
 
greenlantern248's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 1,271
Default Re: Episode 21: The Undertaking -Rate & Review Thread-

I thought this episode was awesome. The action was great and the story was really well done.
I do hope though its Tommy who is killed and not Malcom. I like Tommy the actor does a great job but I think with Tommy's death and Ollie not being able to save him will make the feud between GA and Merlyn

greenlantern248 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:03 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.