The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > The Avengers > Avengers: Age Of Ultron

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2014, 06:22 PM   #1
Thread Manager
SHH! Moderator

Default Re: The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - Upgrade section 5

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Old 02-01-2014, 06:22 PM   #2
Thread Manager
SHH! Moderator

Default Re: The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - Upgrade section 5

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Old 02-01-2014, 06:30 PM   #3
Moridin
Death Contagious Deity

I'm kind of in the camp thinking Vartha might be revealing too much. Don't risk your job dude, it's just a movie.

Defend night-flight sites...
Trap clamped, snared for pyres...

Witchtripper...
Witchtripper...
Old 02-01-2014, 06:45 PM   #4
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Unless he signed those papers that they make you sign so that you won't disclose any information, I doubt he'll get into trouble.

"Cut off one head and two more shall take its place." - HAIL HYDRA!

GREATEST COMIC BOOK MOVIES OF ALL TIME:
1) Captain America: The Winter Soldier 2) The Dark Knight 3) Spider-Man 2 4) X-Men: Days Of Future Past 5) X-Men: First Class
Old 02-01-2014, 07:40 PM   #5
Whiskey Tango
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeKay View Post
LOL
Sweet victory!

2007-2008 SHH Pro Football Pick 'Em Champion
Old 02-02-2014, 12:02 AM   #6
Kaleb
2010 SHHFFL Champ

news from back home

Whedon's Avengers heading to Joburg

Old 02-02-2014, 12:04 AM   #7
Dr. Evil
RIP Robin Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaleb View Post
The fact that "action scenes" are going to be shot leads me to believe that it won't be Wakanda.

Old 02-02-2014, 12:07 AM   #8
Kaleb
2010 SHHFFL Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Evil View Post
The fact that "action scenes" are going to be shot leads me to believe that it won't be Wakanda.
I agree, if they had to pick scenes for Wakanda, then Cape Town would be more appropriate. Johannesburg is just a huge dirty city.

Old 02-02-2014, 12:10 AM   #9
Dr. Evil
RIP Robin Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaleb View Post
I agree, if they had to pick scenes for Wakanda, then Cape Town would be more appropriate. Johannesburg is just a huge dirty city.
Johannesburg is known to most Americans by this song:

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Cape Town is where I think Marvel will shoot Black Panther (which I strongly believe will happen).

Old 02-02-2014, 12:48 AM   #10
Dr. Evil
RIP Robin Williams

Edit.

Old 02-02-2014, 01:02 AM   #11
HunBoy
Captain Hungary

I'm read these somewhere True things?

"Fun fact: 2020 is when MARVEL gets the rights to X-men back."

"July 14, 2021. MARVEL get's the rights back to X-men

Old 02-02-2014, 01:07 AM   #12
KRYPTON INC.
Side-Kick

So I've almost had my fill of the negative reactions in the Superman/Batman threads to everything about the movie. I may need a break. So what is the haps here? What's the news? We got any pics or the like?

He truly proved that every person has the potential to be a force for good in this life. So anyone that reads this, do me a favor... Call your parents.
Old 02-02-2014, 01:14 AM   #13
Whiskey Tango
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRYPTON INC. View Post
So I've almost had my fill of the negative reactions in the Superman/Batman threads to everything about the movie. I may need a break. So what is the haps here? What's the news? We got any pics or the like?
They cast Micheal Cera as Thanos. I don't think it's completely sunk in yet. People are still pretty stunned. I'm expecting the cannibalism to start as soon as people get a whiff of how delicious TeeKay smells when smothered in bbq sauce.

2007-2008 SHH Pro Football Pick 'Em Champion
Old 02-02-2014, 01:18 AM   #14
KRYPTON INC.
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey Tango View Post
They cast Micheal Cera as Thanos. I don't think it's completely sunk in yet. People are still pretty stunned. I'm expecting the cannibalism to start as soon as people get a whiff of how delicious TeeKay smells when smothered in bbq sauce.
That seems left field. But maybe Cera can convince other members of ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT to... HEY WAIT A MINUTE! You're just funning with me aren't ya? Why I outta....

He truly proved that every person has the potential to be a force for good in this life. So anyone that reads this, do me a favor... Call your parents.
Old 02-02-2014, 02:07 AM   #15
Doc Ock
1951-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey Tango View Post
I think something like that would probably happen with Marvel fans if such a awful casting were to occur....

Old 02-02-2014, 02:32 AM   #16
Chewy
REDACTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRYPTON INC. View Post
"Almost"?!?!?

Old 02-02-2014, 02:33 AM   #17
mkilban2
family1stclothingco.com

No! Not TeeKay!

I sacrifice myself! (Or Dent)

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
If you've got a minute, check out our up and coming clothing company. Summer wear now in stock!
( http://www.family1stclothingco.com/ )
Old 02-02-2014, 02:35 AM   #18
Doc Ock
1951-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkilban2 View Post
No! Not TeeKay!

I sacrifice myself! (Or Dent)
TeeKay would keep throwing GIFs at the cannibals making it harder and longer for them to reach him. He'd be alright.

Old 02-02-2014, 02:41 AM   #19
mkilban2
family1stclothingco.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewy View Post
"Almost"?!?!?
It's a fun hour to kill catching up on the threads each day, I just need to remind myself to keep my mouth shut over there lol.

If you've got a minute, check out our up and coming clothing company. Summer wear now in stock!
Old 02-02-2014, 02:41 AM   #20
The Endless
WE are Groot

With the casting of Irons as Alfred, it dashed my hopes that Marvel would have got him for Thanos.

Old 02-02-2014, 02:42 AM   #21
Doc Ock
1951-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Endless View Post
With the casting of Irons as Alfred, it dashed my hopes that Marvel would have got him for Thanos.
Oh man, that could of been good!

Old 02-02-2014, 02:44 AM   #22
The Endless
WE are Groot

Just imagine his voice as Thanos. It would have been sooo good owell.

Old 02-02-2014, 02:46 AM   #23
mkilban2
family1stclothingco.com

They've got Jim Carrey for Thanos!

Old 02-02-2014, 02:48 AM   #24
The Endless
WE are Groot

lol or how about Owen Wilson?

Old 02-02-2014, 02:53 AM   #25
Chewy
REDACTED

If I had to compare the Batman vs Superman board to something, it'd be a dozen Alexeis arguing with each other all day every day over six different threads

Closed Thread