The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Iron Man > Iron Man 3

View Poll Results: Rate the movie!
10 7 5.74%
9 36 29.51%
8 35 28.69%
7 13 10.66%
6 13 10.66%
5 7 5.74%
4 6 4.92%
3 2 1.64%
2 1 0.82%
1 2 1.64%
Voters: 122. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2013, 05:48 PM   #276
DoomsdayApex
Ćzrael "Fallen Angel" X.
 
DoomsdayApex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Boynton Beach, FL
Posts: 14,973
Default Re: Official rate & review IRON MAN 3 thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spideyboy_1111 View Post
Would it have been great to see a badass real mandarin? sure, but it's far less thought provoking imo than what this film ended up being, which i do rather like. It's a very smart film disguised as a simple fun action movie.
There was nothing thought-provoking about the twist or the villain, in my opinion. He was a last-minute creation by Marvel Studios and Shane Black after China funded the film. If you found him to be an existential mouth piece, then great, but I didn't.

It was a generic twist with a villain that lost momentum when he was 'revealed'.

__________________
Law is an instrument of commerce and often an obstruction to justice. It is a Court of Law, NOT of Justice.

Henry Cavill: The Ultimate Man-Crush
(Move on over Tom Hardy)


Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Quote:
Oldman: "Wow, this is it."


Nolan: [facetiously] "Yeah. [pause] Unless you want to whore your ass out for a load of money for ‘Batman 4."
Quote:
Nolan: "I've gotta pee. It's a two pee movie. I need to make a shorter movie next time."
Quote:

Nolan: "Oh, it's on. Here Emma, hold my vest."
DoomsdayApex is offline  
Old 05-04-2013, 05:49 PM   #277
spideyboy_1111
Young Avenger
 
spideyboy_1111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Ohio, formally Los Angeles, by way of Ohio
Posts: 58,178
Default Re: Official rate & review IRON MAN 3 thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhantasm View Post
Bourne Ultimatum kicked the trilogy curse's butt.
to be fair, ive only truly applied the trilogy curse to Comic book films...

i mean... Harry Potter, Star Wars VI ,etc.. all don't fall under that imo...

but yeah, comic book films.. sure most definitely imo.

Spider-Man 3, Blade Trinity, X3, DKR, Turtles III, etc... ALLL major let downs imo

__________________

DING DONG DOMA IS DEAD and PROP 8 has been slayed June 26th, 2013
[=]
spideyboy_1111 is offline  
Old 05-04-2013, 05:50 PM   #278
Spidey-Quad
Side-Kick
 
Spidey-Quad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 834
Default Re: Official rate & review IRON MAN 3 thread!

I don't agree with the detractors. This movie was not nearly as bad as some people are claiming. In fact I thought it was a very good movie. And I'm not entirely buying the twist. Too much was made of Kingsley's performance. 6 months ago Marvel was raving how they were looking forward to more of Kingsley.

I think a lot of you are being set up to look awfully foolish down the line.

Spidey-Quad is offline  
Old 05-04-2013, 05:50 PM   #279
DoomsdayApex
Ćzrael "Fallen Angel" X.
 
DoomsdayApex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Boynton Beach, FL
Posts: 14,973
Default Re: Official rate & review IRON MAN 3 thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElMariachi View Post
This trilogy curse is an old wives tale. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, Good the Bad and the Ugly, Return of the King, Toy Story 3, and Die Hard with a Vengeance anyone?
This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmc View Post
Shhhhh....we don't talk about Legacy.
I tried to give myself amnesia.

__________________
Law is an instrument of commerce and often an obstruction to justice. It is a Court of Law, NOT of Justice.

Henry Cavill: The Ultimate Man-Crush
(Move on over Tom Hardy)


Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Quote:
Oldman: "Wow, this is it."


Nolan: [facetiously] "Yeah. [pause] Unless you want to whore your ass out for a load of money for ‘Batman 4."
Quote:
Nolan: "I've gotta pee. It's a two pee movie. I need to make a shorter movie next time."
Quote:

Nolan: "Oh, it's on. Here Emma, hold my vest."
DoomsdayApex is offline  
Old 05-04-2013, 05:50 PM   #280
spideyboy_1111
Young Avenger
 
spideyboy_1111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Ohio, formally Los Angeles, by way of Ohio
Posts: 58,178
Default Re: Official rate & review IRON MAN 3 thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomsdayApex View Post
There was nothing thought-provoking about the twist or the villain, in my opinion. He was a last-minute creation by Marvel Studios and Shane Black after China funded the film. If you found him to be an existential mouth piece, then great, but I didn't.

It was a generic twist with a villain that lost momentum when he was 'revealed'.
The Mandrin twist had NOTHING to do with China... the actor wasn't even Chinese... and used a mix of iconography from many cultures... He had more in common with Osama Bin Laden in attitude and appearance than anything from China

__________________

DING DONG DOMA IS DEAD and PROP 8 has been slayed June 26th, 2013
[=]
spideyboy_1111 is offline  
Old 05-04-2013, 05:52 PM   #281
ElMariachi
Bald to the Bone
 
ElMariachi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,237
Default Re: Official rate & review IRON MAN 3 thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incredible Hans View Post
The ring isn't magic. It's alien technology.

It's only magic if you don't unterstand it.

If you don't understand the concept of gravity, gravity is magic.
I get that they aren't actually magic but they may as well be. How much time would this movie have devoted to explaining the orgin of the rings? To would have bogged the plot down too much and changed the style of the movie too much. It takes too much away from Thor and the more fantasy related characters.

I will also state right now that I think that Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver in Avengers 2 is a very bad idea.

__________________
They see me rollin', they hatin....

Prof. X sittin' on Adamantium wheelchair rims, reading your stupid minds & laughing at your hair.
ElMariachi is offline  
Old 05-04-2013, 05:54 PM   #282
spideyboy_1111
Young Avenger
 
spideyboy_1111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Ohio, formally Los Angeles, by way of Ohio
Posts: 58,178
Default Re: Official rate & review IRON MAN 3 thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElMariachi View Post
I believe what you say, I just find it strange that people are supposedly this outraged over an Iron Man movie. Over a C-list villain that people have no real attachment to. It has raised by 'BS meter' ever since this movie was released. You would almost think that Favreau created the second coming of Star Wars and Shane Black came in going 2000's Lucas all over it.
to be fair, you might see Mandarin as a C-list villain... but he's easily in the top 10 of the marvel universe...

top marvel arch enemy's of the marvel universe historically are easily..

-Doom
-Loki
-Magneto
-Norman Osborn
-Mandarin
-Kingpin
-Thanos
-Red Skull
-Kang
-Ultron

it may not matter to you, but it matter's to many a people. And I do respect that. I get why people are upset, but I also think trying to do Mandarin correctly would have left much more room for error.

Killian aside from rings and beard was very much modern Mandarin from the comics

__________________

DING DONG DOMA IS DEAD and PROP 8 has been slayed June 26th, 2013
[=]
spideyboy_1111 is offline  
Old 05-04-2013, 05:55 PM   #283
DoomsdayApex
Ćzrael "Fallen Angel" X.
 
DoomsdayApex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Boynton Beach, FL
Posts: 14,973
Default Re: Official rate & review IRON MAN 3 thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spideyboy_1111 View Post
The Mandrin twist had NOTHING to do with China... the actor wasn't even Chinese... and used a mix of iconography from many cultures... He had more in common with Osama Bin Laden in attitude and appearance than anything from China


If The Mandarin wasn't a big deal to the those who funded the film, then he wouldn't have been re-named 'Man Daren' in China.

__________________
Law is an instrument of commerce and often an obstruction to justice. It is a Court of Law, NOT of Justice.

Henry Cavill: The Ultimate Man-Crush
(Move on over Tom Hardy)


Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Quote:
Oldman: "Wow, this is it."


Nolan: [facetiously] "Yeah. [pause] Unless you want to whore your ass out for a load of money for ‘Batman 4."
Quote:
Nolan: "I've gotta pee. It's a two pee movie. I need to make a shorter movie next time."
Quote:

Nolan: "Oh, it's on. Here Emma, hold my vest."
DoomsdayApex is offline  
Old 05-04-2013, 05:59 PM   #284
Spidey-Quad
Side-Kick
 
Spidey-Quad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 834
Default Re: Official rate & review IRON MAN 3 thread!

Most of iron man's early or original villains are outdated now. Ironman even more than Capt. America was the antagonist of communism.

Spidey-Quad is offline  
Old 05-04-2013, 06:01 PM   #285
spideyboy_1111
Young Avenger
 
spideyboy_1111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Ohio, formally Los Angeles, by way of Ohio
Posts: 58,178
Default Re: Official rate & review IRON MAN 3 thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomsdayApex View Post


If The Mandarin wasn't a big deal to the those who funded the film, then he wouldn't have been re-named 'Man Daren' in China.
think about your logic... if China funded the addition to "the Mandarin" why? how does that logically make any sense what so ever? They run more risk of offending them by even putting him in the movie than not including him at all... there was nothing remotely "China supportive" bout him, and as for his name... his name is still offensive to some, which is probably why the name was changed.

China did not fund the addition of Mandarin, Marvel worked with them to get the film released over their. They got money from some Chinese company's and included 5 min of special footage for them.

none of that had squat to do with Mandarin

__________________

DING DONG DOMA IS DEAD and PROP 8 has been slayed June 26th, 2013
[=]
spideyboy_1111 is offline  
Old 05-04-2013, 06:02 PM   #286
DoomsdayApex
Ćzrael "Fallen Angel" X.
 
DoomsdayApex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Boynton Beach, FL
Posts: 14,973
Default Re: Official rate & review IRON MAN 3 thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey-Quad View Post
Most of iron man's early or original villains are outdated now. Ironman even more than Capt. America was the antagonist of communism.
That hardly makes me feel better about an angry nerd with dragon tattoos and chi-like powers.

__________________
Law is an instrument of commerce and often an obstruction to justice. It is a Court of Law, NOT of Justice.

Henry Cavill: The Ultimate Man-Crush
(Move on over Tom Hardy)


Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Quote:
Oldman: "Wow, this is it."


Nolan: [facetiously] "Yeah. [pause] Unless you want to whore your ass out for a load of money for ‘Batman 4."
Quote:
Nolan: "I've gotta pee. It's a two pee movie. I need to make a shorter movie next time."
Quote:

Nolan: "Oh, it's on. Here Emma, hold my vest."
DoomsdayApex is offline  
Old 05-04-2013, 06:05 PM   #287
spideyboy_1111
Young Avenger
 
spideyboy_1111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Ohio, formally Los Angeles, by way of Ohio
Posts: 58,178
Default Re: Official rate & review IRON MAN 3 thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomsdayApex View Post
That hardly makes me feel better about an angry nerd with dragon tattoos and chi-like powers.
tis the way the world works... hollywood does not like to offend ANY audience in a major motion picture... especially when it's a world wide mass release.

__________________

DING DONG DOMA IS DEAD and PROP 8 has been slayed June 26th, 2013
[=]
spideyboy_1111 is offline  
Old 05-04-2013, 06:06 PM   #288
ElMariachi
Bald to the Bone
 
ElMariachi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,237
Default Re: Official rate & review IRON MAN 3 thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spideyboy_1111 View Post
to be fair, you might see Mandarin as a C-list villain... but he's easily in the top 10 of the marvel universe...

top marvel arch enemy's of the marvel universe historically are easily..

-Doom
-Loki
-Magneto
-Norman Osborn
-Mandarin
-Kingpin
-Thanos
-Red Skull
-Kang
-Ultron
I think he makes the top ten if we are talking about individual characters main enemy. The problem is that characters like Spider-Man and X-Men have a ton of great secondary villains that still overshadow Mandy.

Norman, Venom, Ock, Mysterio, Sandman, Carnage, Kraven, etc. might all be more iconic villains. Same goes with Magneto, Omega Red, Sentinels, Sinister, Mystique, Dark Phoenix, Stryker, Apocalypse, Hellfire Club, Juggernaut, Blob, Mojo, etc.

__________________
They see me rollin', they hatin....

Prof. X sittin' on Adamantium wheelchair rims, reading your stupid minds & laughing at your hair.
ElMariachi is offline  
Old 05-04-2013, 06:07 PM   #289
squeekness
The mighty squeek!
 
squeekness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Not writing near fast enough
Posts: 68,018
Default Re: Official rate & review IRON MAN 3 thread!

I was good and stayed away from a lot of spoilers before going to see this movie so I missed out on a lot of the background noise. Then I heard after that this movie is the last one Downy Jr is doing as Iron Man. Is that true? Does that mean he won't be in any of the upcoming Avengers movies? Because that would suck......

__________________
Please read my X-men fanfiction. There's pictures!

Proud Co-founder of Gambit’s Royal Flush
squeekness is offline  
Old 05-04-2013, 06:08 PM   #290
Spidey-Quad
Side-Kick
 
Spidey-Quad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 834
Default Re: Official rate & review IRON MAN 3 thread!

Say what you want about Killian, at least you could clearly understand what he was saying.

Spidey-Quad is offline  
Old 05-04-2013, 06:17 PM   #291
spideyboy_1111
Young Avenger
 
spideyboy_1111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Ohio, formally Los Angeles, by way of Ohio
Posts: 58,178
Default Re: Official rate & review IRON MAN 3 thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElMariachi View Post
I think he makes the top ten if we are talking about individual characters main enemy. The problem is that characters like Spider-Man and X-Men have a ton of great secondary villains that still overshadow Mandy.

Norman, Venom, Ock, Mysterio, Sandman, Carnage, Kraven, etc. might all be more iconic villains. Same goes with Magneto, Omega Red, Sentinels, Sinister, Mystique, Dark Phoenix, Stryker, Apocalypse, Hellfire Club, Juggernaut, Blob, Mojo, etc.
eh.... id disagree with some of that.. Spidey yes, does have Ock, Venom, and Norman in his top 3 EASILY.. but in the grand scheme of things the rest of spidey villains are no where NEAR being an epic villain or epic threat. There's a difference between being a major villain and being a villain with alot of exposure. people know of spidey's other villains due to all the media outlets. but it in no way makes them a better villain (and i'm a massive spider-man fan saying that) Majority of spidey's roster are street fighting over powered thugs.

as for the X-men, Sentinels arn't a villain, the man behind them is (for one), the others listed aside from Apocalypse and Sinister are also no where near "arch enemey's" to the x-men franchises...

The top 10 list should be about those who actually affect THE ENTIRE MARVEL UNIVERSE, not just give the heroes a tough challenge. And yes, Mandarin is up their. And Above both Ock and Venom imo...

those i listed also have all been Villains in one form or another to the AVENGERS for a reason. they're world threats. Kingpin is really the only "iffy" one on that list.. but he's a major enemy in the MU none the less

__________________

DING DONG DOMA IS DEAD and PROP 8 has been slayed June 26th, 2013
[=]
spideyboy_1111 is offline  
Old 05-04-2013, 06:18 PM   #292
spideyboy_1111
Young Avenger
 
spideyboy_1111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Ohio, formally Los Angeles, by way of Ohio
Posts: 58,178
Default Re: Official rate & review IRON MAN 3 thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeekness View Post
I was good and stayed away from a lot of spoilers before going to see this movie so I missed out on a lot of the background noise. Then I heard after that this movie is the last one Downy Jr is doing as Iron Man. Is that true? Does that mean he won't be in any of the upcoming Avengers movies? Because that would suck......
there's been absolutely no truth to that. Downey has never said this was his last film.

__________________

DING DONG DOMA IS DEAD and PROP 8 has been slayed June 26th, 2013
[=]
spideyboy_1111 is offline  
Old 05-04-2013, 06:20 PM   #293
DoomsdayApex
Ćzrael "Fallen Angel" X.
 
DoomsdayApex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Boynton Beach, FL
Posts: 14,973
Default Re: Official rate & review IRON MAN 3 thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spideyboy_1111 View Post
think about your logic... if China funded the addition to "the Mandarin" why? how does that logically make any sense what so ever? They run more risk of offending them by even putting him in the movie than not including him at all... there was nothing remotely "China supportive" bout him, and as for his name... his name is still offensive to some, which is probably why the name was changed.

China did not fund the addition of Mandarin, Marvel worked with them to get the film released over their. They got money from some Chinese company's and included 5 min of special footage for them.

none of that had squat to do with Mandarin
Yes, my logic. The same one that has the Chinese banning anything that depicts the nation or a national as unsavory.

The Mandarin's origins just completely contradict your argument. Unless his alias, citizenship and birthplace aren't associated with the Republic of China anymore, this interpretation of the character is a baffling one.

Like I reiterated, if you found him to be a great villain, good for you, but I took this as a 'politically correct' version that wouldn't offend those who helped pay for the movie to be developed.

Alien rings be damned! Let's make The Mandarin a white guy who was inspired by Chinese culture.

__________________
Law is an instrument of commerce and often an obstruction to justice. It is a Court of Law, NOT of Justice.

Henry Cavill: The Ultimate Man-Crush
(Move on over Tom Hardy)


Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Quote:
Oldman: "Wow, this is it."


Nolan: [facetiously] "Yeah. [pause] Unless you want to whore your ass out for a load of money for ‘Batman 4."
Quote:
Nolan: "I've gotta pee. It's a two pee movie. I need to make a shorter movie next time."
Quote:

Nolan: "Oh, it's on. Here Emma, hold my vest."
DoomsdayApex is offline  
Old 05-04-2013, 06:21 PM   #294
squeekness
The mighty squeek!
 
squeekness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Not writing near fast enough
Posts: 68,018
Default Re: Official rate & review IRON MAN 3 thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spideyboy_1111 View Post
there's been absolutely no truth to that. Downey has never said this was his last film.
Thank you! I mean, I had heard it was the last Iron Man solo and I get that, but to not have him in the Avengers would be a crime!

__________________
Please read my X-men fanfiction. There's pictures!

Proud Co-founder of Gambit’s Royal Flush
squeekness is offline  
Old 05-04-2013, 06:24 PM   #295
DoomsdayApex
Ćzrael "Fallen Angel" X.
 
DoomsdayApex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Boynton Beach, FL
Posts: 14,973
Default Re: Official rate & review IRON MAN 3 thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spideyboy_1111 View Post
tis the way the world works... hollywood does not like to offend ANY audience in a major motion picture... especially when it's a world wide mass release.
Yes, Hollywood has never 'offended' a gender, sexual orientation, race, political view, religion, etc in a world wide release... ever.

__________________
Law is an instrument of commerce and often an obstruction to justice. It is a Court of Law, NOT of Justice.

Henry Cavill: The Ultimate Man-Crush
(Move on over Tom Hardy)


Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Quote:
Oldman: "Wow, this is it."


Nolan: [facetiously] "Yeah. [pause] Unless you want to whore your ass out for a load of money for ‘Batman 4."
Quote:
Nolan: "I've gotta pee. It's a two pee movie. I need to make a shorter movie next time."
Quote:

Nolan: "Oh, it's on. Here Emma, hold my vest."
DoomsdayApex is offline  
Old 05-04-2013, 06:24 PM   #296
spideyboy_1111
Young Avenger
 
spideyboy_1111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Ohio, formally Los Angeles, by way of Ohio
Posts: 58,178
Default Re: Official rate & review IRON MAN 3 thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomsdayApex View Post
Yes, my logic. The same one that has the Chinese banning anything that depicts the nation or a national as unsavory.

The Mandarin's origins just completely contradict your argument. Unless his alias, citizenship and birthplace aren't associated with the Republic of China anymore, this interpretation of the character is a baffling one.

Like I reiterated, if you found him to be a great villain, good for you, but I took this as a 'politically correct' version that wouldn't offend those who helped pay for the movie to be developed.

Alien rings be damned! Let's make The Mandarin a white guy who was inspired by Chinese culture.
umm Sir Ben Kingsley isn't white for one...

and two.. they weren't originally adding him in the film at all, and you say China funded the addition to a racially stereotypical figure that they wanted completely change? why fund the character in the first place?

__________________

DING DONG DOMA IS DEAD and PROP 8 has been slayed June 26th, 2013
[=]
spideyboy_1111 is offline  
Old 05-04-2013, 06:26 PM   #297
spideyboy_1111
Young Avenger
 
spideyboy_1111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Ohio, formally Los Angeles, by way of Ohio
Posts: 58,178
Default Re: Official rate & review IRON MAN 3 thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomsdayApex View Post
Yes, Hollywood has never 'offended' a gender, sexual orientation, race, political view, religion, etc in a world wide release... ever.
no, not really in the last 10 years. Hollywood has changed quite a bit, they're far more PC with their universal wide releases more so than ever.

Hell even Mandarin in the comics has changed quite a bit from that...

__________________

DING DONG DOMA IS DEAD and PROP 8 has been slayed June 26th, 2013
[=]
spideyboy_1111 is offline  
Old 05-04-2013, 06:31 PM   #298
C. Lee
WE ARE HUNTER RIDER!
SHH! Administrator
 
C. Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 45,222
Default Re: Official rate & review IRON MAN 3 thread!

I loved IM3....the "twist" didn't bother or upset me in the least....matter of fact, thought it was pretty funny how they did it.

C. Lee is offline  
Old 05-04-2013, 06:36 PM   #299
DoomsdayApex
Ćzrael "Fallen Angel" X.
 
DoomsdayApex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Boynton Beach, FL
Posts: 14,973
Default Re: Official rate & review IRON MAN 3 thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spideyboy_1111 View Post
umm Sir Ben Kingsley isn't white for one...

and two.. they weren't originally adding him in the film at all, and you say China funded the addition to a racially stereotypical figure that they wanted completely change? why fund the character in the first place?
Nah, you don't say? Kingsley isn't white. He could've fooled me with his hairdo, outfit, accent, etc.

Marvel Studios and RDJ have been talking about The Mardarin since production of IM1 was in place. This was never 'new' or unexpected. Furthermore, if China didn't care about upholding a certain perception, then why was the invading force in the Red Dawn remake altered?

__________________
Law is an instrument of commerce and often an obstruction to justice. It is a Court of Law, NOT of Justice.

Henry Cavill: The Ultimate Man-Crush
(Move on over Tom Hardy)


Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Quote:
Oldman: "Wow, this is it."


Nolan: [facetiously] "Yeah. [pause] Unless you want to whore your ass out for a load of money for ‘Batman 4."
Quote:
Nolan: "I've gotta pee. It's a two pee movie. I need to make a shorter movie next time."
Quote:

Nolan: "Oh, it's on. Here Emma, hold my vest."
DoomsdayApex is offline  
Old 05-04-2013, 06:37 PM   #300
Destructus86
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 4,629
Default Re: Official rate & review IRON MAN 3 thread!

I think it's easily one of the best Marvel movies...EVER. and I loved what they did with the Mandarin.

__________________
Ephesians 4:2
Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.
Destructus86 is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:40 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.