The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Iron Man > Iron Man 3

View Poll Results: The Mandarin in Iron Man 3...
Love it! 92 36.51%
It's okay... 56 22.22%
Hate it! 104 41.27%
Voters: 252. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2013, 08:33 AM   #476
ChukNoris
Experienced Bra Fitter

Default Re: The Mandarin in Iron Man 3...Love it or hate it? - Part 1

This article is for all of you who didn't like the twist. I completely agree with everything stated in the article and I thought the twist could've been done better but worked just fine and I loved it!

Article

Old 05-17-2013, 01:24 PM   #477
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChukNoris View Post
This article is for all of you who didn't like the twist. I completely agree with everything stated in the article and I thought the twist could've been done better but worked just fine and I loved it!

Article
Not sure why you tried to post a link to "the other site" since it's not allow here.

Old 05-17-2013, 04:22 PM   #478
Doc Samson
Superhero Psychiatrist

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Necessary Evil View Post
Actually, not only was Killian fused with Mandarin, but also Mallen, from the Extremis storyline, whom could breathe fire, and took on Iron Man toe-to-toe.
Right, so Killian is supposed to be this amalgamation of Mandarin, Mallen and obviously Killian from the comics, but people are in here arguing that we got this "true" accurate portrayal of Mandarin in the midst of all that? It's hard for me to grasp. If anything, the comic Mandarin is the least represented component of the three that make up this movie version.

"I don't give a **** what you say. If I go out there and miss game winners, and people say, 'Kobe choked, or Kobe is seven for whatever in pressure situations,' Well, **** you. Because I don't play for your ******* approval. I play for my own love and enjoyment of the game. And to win. That's what I play for."
- Kobe Bryant

"As of right now, I don't know what he do good, cause what may work on another fighter is not gonna work on me."

- Floyd Mayweather
Old 05-17-2013, 05:13 PM   #479
MichaelChen
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Samson View Post
If anything, the comic Mandarin is the least represented component of the three that make up this movie version.
How are you getting that? Comic Mandarin is a mad scientist motivated by vanity and rage.

Mallen is a redneck motivated by some domestic terrorist goals.

Comic Killian is a scientist motivated by altruistic goals who commits suicide out of guilt at what he's done in the short term to help people in the long term.

Movie Mandarin is a mad scientist motivated by vanity and rage. His motives are much truer to comic Mandarin than to Mallen or comic Killian.

Movie Mandarin has comic Mandarin's motives, and he has comic Mandarin's super-karate-chops, and he has comic Mandarin's mad science.

Old 05-17-2013, 05:39 PM   #480
Doc Samson
Superhero Psychiatrist

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelChen View Post
How are you getting that?
Because I didn't get anything out of this version of "Mandarin" that you seemingly got and keep talking about. He obviously looks nothing like him. All his combat to me, was just regular fighting, or reminiscent of Mallen, if anything. His whole creation of AIM has nothing to do with anything associated with Mandarin or the comic Killian for that matter. He's just a hodgepodge of all different sorts of crap, which is fine, but I personally don't get a feel for the Mandarin to the point that I would associate this movie character with it. Dragon Tattoos and saying he is just isn't enough for me. In fact, had he not said the lines "I am the Mandarin" in the movie, I doubt you would've drawn the conclusion that that's who he's supposed to be either.

"I don't give a **** what you say. If I go out there and miss game winners, and people say, 'Kobe choked, or Kobe is seven for whatever in pressure situations,' Well, **** you. Because I don't play for your ******* approval. I play for my own love and enjoyment of the game. And to win. That's what I play for."
- Kobe Bryant

"As of right now, I don't know what he do good, cause what may work on another fighter is not gonna work on me."

- Floyd Mayweather
Old 05-17-2013, 06:11 PM   #481
Mjölnir
Blunt instrument

Quote:
In fact, had he not said the lines "I am the Mandarin" in the movie, I doubt you would've drawn the conclusion that that's who he's supposed to be either.
Personally I don't see how you couldn't. That line is basically just reinforcing that the persona in the videos was just a front and a mockery of what people expect from a villain, and that Killian always was the actual man behind everything. That he has dragon tattoos makes the reference beyond obvious for any comic reader since I hope no one thinks that such notable things are there for absolutely no reason at all.

Old 05-17-2013, 06:19 PM   #482
Doc Samson
Superhero Psychiatrist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjölnir View Post
That line is basically just reinforcing that the persona in the videos was just a front and a mockery of what people expect from a villain, and that Killian always was the actual man behind everything.
Right, that he's the puppet master behind the scenes. Not, however, that he's literally supposed to be The Mandarin and is known as such by other people and/or goes by that moniker at any other point. If he never said it, I question how many people would've left the theater saying that he's in fact, The Mandarin character. I highly question that. He's just like any other Extremis soldier in the movie, essentially.

- Kobe Bryant

- Floyd Mayweather
Old 05-17-2013, 06:39 PM   #483
MichaelChen
Side-Kick

Quote:
Not, however, that he's literally supposed to be The Mandarin .
What would a "literal" Mandarin be?

Old 05-17-2013, 08:03 PM   #484
Doc Samson
Superhero Psychiatrist

Quote:
What would a "literal" Mandarin be?
Certainly not a blond haired crippled white man devoid of ten rings, any code of honor or knowledge of Makluan science. Who goes on to create the AIM organization and a terrorist cover up for a malfunctioning Extremis experiment he uses on himself which allows him to breathe fire & inexplicably take a name of blatant Oriental descent.

- Kobe Bryant

- Floyd Mayweather

Last edited by Doc Samson; 05-17-2013 at 08:11 PM.
Old 05-17-2013, 09:22 PM   #485
ALP
In The Mountains

First time I think a Guy Pearce performance has just flat out sucked. But I feel it was the material more than him.

He played nothing but a Just Hammer 2.0 with Terminator-like superpowers.

After he started breathing fire, I had a hard time rolling my eyeballs back to the front of my head.

"We want to see the newest things. That is because we want to see the future, even if only momentarily. It is the moment in which, even if we don't completely understand what we have glimpsed, we are nonetheless touched by it. This is what we have come to call art." -Takashi Murakami

God has a name...and it is CHRISTOPHER NOLAN
Old 05-17-2013, 09:57 PM   #486
sdc10
Side-Kick

Quote:
Right, that he's the puppet master behind the scenes. Not, however, that he's literally supposed to be The Mandarin and is known as such by other people and/or goes by that moniker at any other point. If he never said it, I question how many people would've left the theater saying that he's in fact, The Mandarin character. I highly question that. He's just like any other Extremis soldier in the movie, essentially.
If he never said it I would have assumed he was. After noticing the dragon tattoos i even said to myself "oh so hes supposed to be the mandarin after all".

Old 05-18-2013, 12:59 AM   #487
MichaelChen
Side-Kick

The original Mandarin origin has him as an aristocrat who spends all of his fiefdom's money making himself into what amounts to a super-soldier, a science and martial-arts ubermensche. This results in him going broke, and his fiefdom being taken away from him.

He's a metaphor for several things:
(1)The military industrial complex. He's a government going broke from military spending, in one man.

(2)The Nazi ideal. He's someone who has become perfect in mind and body from a macho teenager's vain perspective: a science(implicitly weapons inventing) and martial arts hypermasculine monster.

(3)Imperial Japan. He's constantly karate-chopping everything and he's perpetually enraged.

(4)Aristocrat villains. Specifically, the sort of aristocrat villains who in western fiction tend to be really brilliant fencers and hunters, and whose dominant character traits are misogyny, class bigotry, and thinly-veiled barbarism.

Interestingly, there are two things you'd think he would be that he's not: he's not Communist, and he's not a Chinese stereotype, not inscrutable and full of coldly evil logic. Instead He's a British/Mongol aristocrat Nazi Imperial Japanese who is trying to manipulate everyone into starting World War III.

In simpler terms, The Mandarin is the embodiment of vanity, rage, and especially war, a human Ares.

Movie Killian isn't that different from the above when you remove the jingoistic elements. He's a member of the military industrial complex who's creating an unnecessary war on terror in order to steal taxpayer dollars, and who is spending that money to turn himself into a super-soldier with dragon-tattoos capable of karate-chopping the armor to pieces. His motives to do this are all about vanity and rage.

What I find curious is that so many of the complainers about Killiandarin think Kingsley's performance would be truer to comic Mandarin. They think that the movie-makers raped Mandarin by having him turn out to be the mad scientist turned raging karate-chopping maniac instead of the calm, philosophical victim of American imperialism turned chilling enemy.

This in turn suggests that many of them think that comic Mandarin is essentially Captain Nemo. That's who Trevor is playing, when you get right down to it, Captain Nemo.

Comic Mandarin is not Captain Nemo, and I find it astonishing how many on the internet believe he is, and that the movie raped him by seeming to present him as such and then revealing that the real Mandarin had pretty much same motives of rage, vanity, and elitism as comic Mandarin.

Old 05-18-2013, 07:37 AM   #488
cherokeesam
SHIELD Director Coulson

Quote:
Certainly not a blond haired crippled white man devoid of ten rings, any code of honor or knowledge of Makluan science. Who goes on to create the AIM organization and a terrorist cover up for a malfunctioning Extremis experiment he uses on himself which allows him to breathe fire & inexplicably take a name of blatant Oriental descent.

"Mandarin" is just a term. For a white (or black, or Hispanic or anybody else) person to take that monicker is no different from a non-Asian calling themselves (or being called) a ninja or a samurai or a tycoon. Tony even references it early on in the movie by looking it up in the dictionary and defining it as an advisor. There's no rule that Mandarin has to be Asian; that had already been well-established as soon as Kingsley was announced (seemingly) for the role.

But now the people who were okay with *Kingsley* being a non-Asian in an Asian role are suddenly up in arms because *Pearce* is a non-Asian in an Asian role....? Okay.

...They move like slick cotton on oil.

---Echostation, 3/18/2014
Old 05-18-2013, 10:47 AM   #489
ElMariachi
Bald to the Bone

Quote:
The original Mandarin origin has him as an aristocrat who spends all of his fiefdom's money making himself into what amounts to a super-soldier, a science and martial-arts ubermensche. This results in him going broke, and his fiefdom being taken away from him.

(1)The military industrial complex. He's a government going broke from military spending, in one man.

(2)The Nazi ideal. He's someone who has become perfect in mind and body from a macho teenager's vain perspective: a science(implicitly weapons inventing) and martial arts hypermasculine monster.

(3)Imperial Japan. He's constantly karate-chopping everything and he's perpetually enraged.

(4)Aristocrat villains. Specifically, the sort of aristocrat villains who in western fiction tend to be really brilliant fencers and hunters, and whose dominant character traits are misogyny, class bigotry, and thinly-veiled barbarism.

Interestingly, there are two things you'd think he would be that he's not: he's not Communist, and he's not a Chinese stereotype, not inscrutable and full of coldly evil logic. Instead He's a British/Mongol aristocrat Nazi Imperial Japanese who is trying to manipulate everyone into starting World War III.

In simpler terms, The Mandarin is the embodiment of vanity, rage, and especially war, a human Ares.

Movie Killian isn't that different from the above when you remove the jingoistic elements. He's a member of the military industrial complex who's creating an unnecessary war on terror in order to steal taxpayer dollars, and who is spending that money to turn himself into a super-soldier with dragon-tattoos capable of karate-chopping the armor to pieces. His motives to do this are all about vanity and rage.

What I find curious is that so many of the complainers about Killiandarin think Kingsley's performance would be truer to comic Mandarin. They think that the movie-makers raped Mandarin by having him turn out to be the mad scientist turned raging karate-chopping maniac instead of the calm, philosophical victim of American imperialism turned chilling enemy.

This in turn suggests that many of them think that comic Mandarin is essentially Captain Nemo. That's who Trevor is playing, when you get right down to it, Captain Nemo.

Comic Mandarin is not Captain Nemo, and I find it astonishing how many on the internet believe he is, and that the movie raped him by seeming to present him as such and then revealing that the real Mandarin had pretty much same motives of rage, vanity, and elitism as comic Mandarin.
Great post.

Prof. X sittin' on Adamantium wheelchair rims, reading your stupid minds & laughing at your hair.
Old 05-18-2013, 01:30 PM   #490
Surfer
Sentinel of the Spaceways

Quote:

Okay, so what I feel like you are saying here is that while Killian and Mandarin's specific history might vary there are parallels that can be drawn between the 2 characters origins. I believe that to be true, but the further a character gets from the specific details of their origin the less they become that specific character.

Quote:

I can believe the Mandarin was in part created as a metaphor for things going on in the world at that time, and as I have stated I was okay with them doing a twist which allowed them to exploit specific biases and characterizations that we have regarding villians in the world today. So, I don't really have a problem there and as I have already stated I agree Killian's psyche fit with the Mandarin's well enough.

Quote:

Sorry, you lost me on the whole Captain Nemo thing, but my problem with the character is with many of the details, and while I don't expect every detail to be precise I think they could have done a considerable amount more to get a comic book accurate Mandarin in the departments, of History, Looks and Powers without sacrificing the overall theme of the movie or by really changing the story that dramatically. Once again, I suggested Trevor's look and even the idea of the 10 rings could be based on Killian having a love for Ancient Chineese Artifacts, and until the twist is revealed he remains very business looking, perhaps the meeting of Killian and Pepper could have taken place on a yacht instead of at Stark Industries, allowing a scene with Killian to have his shirt off and a quick glimpse of the Dragon Tattoo foreshadowing him being the Mandarin. Then towards the end after the twist just before the finale, he goes into one of his displays and pulls out one of his ancient costume's, one closer representing one of the other more unique looks of the character from the comics. The real rings that gave the idea to Killian to start the 10 rings organization and the more metaphoric rings worn by Trevor, could have been in another display. The rings didn't have to have powers per say, but they could have done more with Extremis to closer duplicate the powers that his rings have in the comics. By making his powers unique and seem more powerful then others, it would have given him a chance to stand out as the leader of the Extremis Soldiers rather then just being one of them. As I stated before I could have seen Ellen Brandt being a healer, Savin being a Molten Core guy that shoots fire, and they could have had Killian / Mandarin controlling Elements and some different forms of Matter from his hands (while not entirely the same at least it's closer). As for Killian's history well they could have had a scene in the very beginning of the movie showing Killian (a white, wealthy, english boy) taking a trip with his parents to China where he falls in love with the chineese culture and artifacts and while taking a trip into one of the towns his parents are killed from an explosion that was aimed at Chineese officials by westerners. So, essentially his parents were not the target, but still that doesn't stop Killian from hating Western civilization for the loss of his parents. Also, the explosion could explain why he is injured and needs to walk with a cain. Then after the twist have a flashback, showing Killian all alone as a child in China, where he is trying to survive and eventually taken in where he learns Martial Arts, and perhaps eventually goes out on his own exploring the countryside and happens accross a cave where he discovers the 10 rings. Whether the rings have powers or not it is still a nice nod to his history and completing his unique look.

Once again to me I feel like a character is the sum of all of their parts and not just Psyche, or History, or Look, or Attributes, but all of it, and while I felt like
some of the core things were there for the Mandarin there were many important details I felt that were missing or added, which ultimately for me took away from the character being a closer resemblence of his comic book counterpart. So, the problem I have really is that I feel they could have had their twist /statement with an almost identical storyline, while including more specific details to tie Killian's character to the Mandarin in the way of his unique look, attributes, history, and Psyche. It would have been win / win, but I feel like they got lazy, and sacrificed the character for the story instead. It's a shame in my opinion because I feel like a few minor tweaks would have made both sides of this argument extremely happy. Just saying!

Surfer

Wolvieboy17..... "It's slow and relelentless, like being beaten to death with a sponge."
Old 05-18-2013, 07:08 PM   #491
Blight616
Side-Kick

I might have missed it but do they make it clear that Killian created the Ten Rings?

Old 05-18-2013, 07:34 PM   #492
TheVileOne
Side-Kick

Blight616, no they don't. The logo of the Ten Rings is there but its it's never made clear. That was kind of disappointing.

- CM Punk
Old 05-18-2013, 08:20 PM   #493
Doc Samson
Superhero Psychiatrist

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeesam View Post
But now the people who were okay with *Kingsley* being a non-Asian in an Asian role are suddenly up in arms because *Pearce* is a non-Asian in an Asian role....? Okay.
His ethnicity isn't a sticking point for me but the poster I was responding to asked me what a LITERAL Mandarin would be. I simply pointed out all the things that he's not that this movie version is.

- Kobe Bryant

- Floyd Mayweather
Old 05-18-2013, 10:56 PM   #494
Spidey-Bat
Ours is the Fury

Just saw Iron Man 3. Never read any of the comics, but I was really disappointed by the whole plot, but especially the Mandarin. I hated that he was just an actor. I did think it was interesting that Killian was basically playing both sides by creating this terrorist organization and the means to fight them. But how they revealed Kingsley's character as just an actor was a let down and done purely for comedic effect. It was a complete waste of a great actor like Kingsley to end up using him as a buffoon. Then the vice-president being a part of it just because his daughter has a missing limb was a useless throw-in.

Old 05-19-2013, 12:01 AM   #495
Spider-Who?
ERMERGERD!

The twist was spoiled by a friend before I saw the movie, so I was prepared for it. While I would have liked to have seen him be an "actual" villain, within the context of the film, I get their choice and think it worked. Without the magic aspect, he wouldn't have much to do against Tony, man to man, anyway. Then again, I was never a reader of the Iron Man comics, so I don't have any emotional ties to the villain.

Old 05-19-2013, 01:14 AM   #496
Surfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeesam View Post
Sure, I'll be the first one to understand and even defend people who hate to see source material get crapped on. The problem is, I'm not buying for one second that all these people wringing their hands and wailing are even *remotely* "Mandarin fans." I've collected Marvel Comics for 38 years, been in and out of comic shops and cons all over America and even the UK, and I have never *once* heard one fan say, "You know who's a really great villain? Mandarin." It's bull****, plain and simple. A bunch of bandwagoners coming in acting like Mandarin is the freakin' Joker.....he's not the Joker, he's the joke. Always has been.

What qualifies as a Mandarin Fan? Does this require that he be my absolute favorite character or perhaps at least in my top 10? Because to me while I may have my very favorite characters, I still find myself loving most of the characters within the Marvel Universe, Mandarin included. So, perhaps to some that may make me seem like I am not fan of that specific character, but to me I think that would be untrue. Not sure what else to say except that I don't feel I personally jumped on any bandwagon, and that I truly wish I didn't feel the way I do and that I could just feel content with the character we got (like some others do), but I unfortunately don't.

On a funny note, you know what this Mandarin argument reminds me of? When Anton Vanko is asking for his bird and Justin Hammer tries passing off a different bird to him and then tries convincing him that it is his bird. So, all I can think of is.... "That's not my bird!" Lol

Surfer

Wolvieboy17..... "It's slow and relelentless, like being beaten to death with a sponge."
Old 05-19-2013, 01:36 AM   #497
MichaelChen
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfer View Post

Sorry, you lost me on the whole Captain Nemo thing,
That's ironic since you describe very Captain Nemo-ish motives in the same post.

Quote:
As for Killian's history well they could have had a scene in the very beginning of the movie showing Killian (a white, wealthy, english boy) taking a trip with his parents to China where he falls in love with the chineese culture and artifacts and while taking a trip into one of the towns his parents are killed from an explosion that was aimed at Chineese officials by westerners. So, essentially his parents were not the target, but still that doesn't stop Killian from hating Western civilization for the loss of his parents.
But that's further away from comic Mandarin than what we got. What you just described is a Captain Nemo type of character: someone who has a legitimate grievance with the American government but who takes it too far. That's not comic Mandarin at all.

Comic Mandarin is closer to Gaston from "Beauty and the Beast". His motives are not sympathetic. He does not have a legit grievance with anyone. He's just the sort of aristocrat who thinks that women should be the toys of men and peasants should bow to nobles and that being good at fencing and hunting and other manly pursuits makes you better than wimps.

To elaborate, a Captain Nemo is someone like Magneto or Dex-Star, they have legit reasons to be at war with someone, they just take it too far. That's what you are describing with your backstory, that sort of character.

That's not the Mandarin. The Mandarin is more like Atherton in episode 4 of Firefly, the "Shindig" episode.

Quote:
and they could have had Killian / Mandarin controlling Elements and some different forms of Matter from his hands (while not entirely the same at least it's closer).
That actually would have been further away than what we got. Comic Mandarin is a karate-chopper mostly. He uses the rings to set up the martial arts strikes, like creating illusions of himself and then karate-chopping Iron Man while he doesn't know which Mandarin to dodge. And that's when he uses them at all. Sometimes he just goes straight up kung fu on Tony. The way Killian actually fought is very close to the way comic Mandarin fights.

Old 05-19-2013, 10:44 AM   #498
Surfer

Quote:
That's ironic since you describe very Captain Nemo-ish motives in the same post.
Well my comment of not understanding your comparison is perhaps my fault not yours since I am not real familiar with the story of Captain Nemo.

Quote:
But that's further away from comic Mandarin than what we got. What you just described is a Captain Nemo type of character: someone who has a legitimate grievance with the American government but who takes it too far. That's not comic Mandarin at all.

Comic Mandarin is closer to Gaston from "Beauty and the Beast". His motives are not sympathetic. He does not have a legit grievance with anyone. He's just the sort of aristocrat who thinks that women should be the toys of men and peasants should bow to nobles and that being good at fencing and hunting and other manly pursuits makes you better than wimps.

To elaborate, a Captain Nemo is someone like Magneto or Dex-Star, they have legit reasons to be at war with someone, they just take it too far. That's what you are describing with your backstory, that sort of character.

That's not the Mandarin. The Mandarin is more like Atherton in episode 4 of Firefly, the "Shindig" episode.

I understand what you are saying, but I guess I would have been willing to sacrifice a small part of the Mandarin's psyche to have flushed out other details of the character that I feel are important to the character, such as his looks, attributes and history, and while my details are not precise I feel it does a better job at connecting the character to the comics then what we got and that overall it would have left us with a more well rounded Mandarin character.

Quote:
That actually would have been further away than what we got. Comic Mandarin is a karate-chopper mostly. He uses the rings to set up the martial arts strikes, like creating illusions of himself and then karate-chopping Iron Man while he doesn't know which Mandarin to dodge. And that's when he uses them at all. Sometimes he just goes straight up kung fu on Tony. The way Killian actually fought is very close to the way comic Mandarin fights.
I disagree, his rings play an integral role to the Mandarin character in the comics, and while I agree his Martial Arts and Sciencing are also important I feel he is not complete without his rings and that they could have used Extremis to showcase those abilities better then they did. The fact that I suggested his control over Elements and Matter does only account for some of the rings powers, but the Extremis Virus could have given him other powers closer to the ones you described above if that is more how you see the rings powers. I just feel the Molten Core, Healing Man that Breathes Fire that we got does not indicate anything close to what his rings do.

Surfer

Old 05-19-2013, 01:13 PM   #499
TheWallCrawler
hero or a menace?

I've seen Iron Man 3 again, and here are my final words about "the Mandarin", the twist, Killian and so on:

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Killian being "the real Mandarin" still doesn't make any sense. You could argue that he's the real Mandarin because he (very vaguely I might add) does kinda similar stuff to what the actual comic book Mandarin is doing, but the comics version doesn't matter in this case. Why? Because the characters in the movie have no idea about some comic book incarnation, they only knew the Ben Kingsley Mandarin. So this, inside the universe/world the movie is set in doesn't make sense, Killian is nothing like what the Mandarin character was in the movie and they don't know what this original character from the comics is like, so they'd realistically be baffled on how on earth this guy would call himself the real Mandarin.

Some argue that "it's a nod through the 4th wall to fans that they still in a way have the comic book Mandarin in the movie" but it's not like that anymore when he outright declares himself as "The Mandarin" to Tony

The way the twist WOULD work is having Killian as Killian, he'd still have the extremis-powers, he'd still do the karate chops and dragon tattoos as a simple nod to the comic book Mandarin, but he would not officially be The Mandarin.

Last edited by TheWallCrawler; 05-19-2013 at 01:48 PM.
Old 05-19-2013, 02:55 PM   #500
Human Torch
I Yam What I Yam

The way I see it,we didn't get the Mandarin in this trilogy.And it's kinda sad since they had a decent set-up.IM will be the only hero not to face his arch enemy in the MCU.

If you want to say Killian was the "real" Mandarin,that's like saying Bane was the real Ra's Al Ghul.

Closed Thread