The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > SHH Community > Celebrities

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2013, 02:11 PM   #101
Donnie Darko
Forgotten Pre-New 52 Hero

Default Re: The May Mayhem Sexiest/ Hottest Woman In Entertainment TournAment! - Part 1

She looks amazing in that last pic.

Old 05-08-2013, 02:22 PM   #102
DeGenerate10
Br Ba

Default Re: The May Mayhem Sexiest/ Hottest Woman In Entertainment TournAment! - Part 1

Rachel

Old 05-08-2013, 02:23 PM   #103
Rodrigo90
DafoeISJoker

Naomi

I believe in Batfleck
Old 05-08-2013, 02:41 PM   #104
Human Torch
I Yam What I Yam

Old 05-08-2013, 02:44 PM   #105
SpideyVille
Walking out the Desert

Naomi

Old 05-08-2013, 02:44 PM   #106
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themysicra

Is that Rachel in the middle pic? Why does she looks so old there?

I also think she didn't look that great as an Orion Slave Girl. It was the bright orange hair that just made her look garish. She should've had darker hair to compliment the green skin.

Old 05-08-2013, 02:47 PM   #107
Human Torch
I Yam What I Yam

I think the middle pic is from Conan.Having never seen the movie,I have no idea what's going on there.

Old 05-08-2013, 02:51 PM   #108
Human Torch
I Yam What I Yam

13-7 Naomi

It's like trying to empty the Titanic with an ice bucket,but I did my best,Rachel.

Old 05-08-2013, 02:51 PM   #109
Donnie Darko
Forgotten Pre-New 52 Hero

She's probably thinking "dear lord, this movie is awful."

Old 05-08-2013, 02:52 PM   #110
Human Torch
I Yam What I Yam

I'm glad she understands.

Old 05-08-2013, 03:01 PM   #111
Human Torch
I Yam What I Yam

I'm not giving up yet!Give Rachel a chance!

Let Naomi win the Brit tourney!

Old 05-08-2013, 03:03 PM   #112
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themysicra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Torch View Post
I'm not giving up yet!Give Rachel a chance!

Let Naomi win the Brit tourney!
She won't win that. She's not even as British as some of the other girls, whose beauty will be enhanced by their Britishness.

Old 05-08-2013, 03:10 PM   #113
NickNitro
Extra Terrestrial

I think I voted her Naomi because she looks like a bartender I have a crush on here in town

Peasant 3: ..... I got better.
Old 05-08-2013, 04:03 PM   #114
tvor03
Side-Kick

Rachel

Old 05-08-2013, 06:32 PM   #115
3rdstone
In a room full of mirrors

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Defender View Post
Rachels beautiful, but Naomi wins this very easily.
I agree totally (otherwise this world as we know it will implode purely by the reaction).

Naomi Watts, god dammit.

- If you don't eat your meat you can't have any pudding! How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat!?

Last edited by 3rdstone; 05-08-2013 at 06:35 PM.
Old 05-08-2013, 08:17 PM   #116
The Dark Defender
Unite and Fight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Raven View Post
She won't win that. She's not even as British as some of the other girls, whose beauty will be enhanced by their Britishness.
I think she should win that based on beauty, but probably won't.

Rachel is pretty gorgeous and I'd be voting for her against most women in the tournaments so far, she was just unfortunately matched up against one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen right off the bat here.

Old 05-08-2013, 08:51 PM   #117
3rdstone

Quote:
Dark Raven, what's really the deal with Naomi (just asking since you seem to have knowledge here)?

I always assumed she was Australian? Or has she been living in UK for quite some years, and thus many see her as a brit although she isn't? Or.. is she living in Hollyood making her birth stories up? ( )

- If you don't eat your meat you can't have any pudding! How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat!?

Old 05-08-2013, 08:59 PM   #118
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themysicra

I thought she's just a British-born girl who moved to Australia when she was a teenager.

Old 05-08-2013, 09:08 PM   #119
The Dark Defender
Unite and Fight

She has both British and Australian blood in her, but yeah, born in Britain, spent a good chunk of her childhood there, then moved to Australia.

She identifies herself as both, so...she's Britstralian.

Old 05-08-2013, 09:09 PM   #120
clhayes
Side-Kick

Rachel Nichols

Old 05-08-2013, 09:14 PM   #121
DeGenerate10
Br Ba

14-9

Old 05-08-2013, 09:15 PM   #122
3rdstone

Quote:
I thought she's just a British-born girl who moved to Australia when she was a teenager.
Aha thanks, that clears things up. I thought she was born as an Aussie, but it was actually the other way around then.

Anyway, I got impressed by Naomi in Mullholland Drive back then (like many others I'd assume), but funny thing is that now when googling her from back then, I really think she's got way more beautiful by the years. And of course still a great actress IMO.

Old 05-08-2013, 09:43 PM   #123
The Dark Defender
Unite and Fight

The first time I saw her was Children of the Corn IV in 1996. She's definitely far more beautiful now than she was in her younger days. Kong is probably the best she's ever looked in a movie.
Thankfully she didn't screw up her face with completely unnecessary botox or whatever other facial work Nicole did.

Old 05-08-2013, 10:02 PM   #124
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themysicra

I liked her in King Kong particularly, even though I first saw her in Mullholland Drive. She was just gorgeous in Kong.

Old 05-08-2013, 11:16 PM   #125
3rdstone

Quote:
I liked her in King Kong particularly, even though I first saw her in Mullholland Drive. She was just gorgeous in Kong.
Agreed, but although I enjoyed that flick, I just couldn't help but think that it still was somewhat of a waste of a great actress constantly playing a damsell in distress. Well, in most scenes and of course all this is IMO.

Anyway, I watched the quite horrible Tank Girl flick for the first time some year ago. I got very surprised to actually see a young Naomi having a role there. But to say that didn't help the movie is a bit of an understatement..

Closed Thread