Sorry typing on my phone ... Its hard to go back and edit
Lol I see

Old 08-13-2013, 09:24 PM   #653
EnDz0n3
Side-Kick

Default Re: Hugh Jackman IS The Wolverine Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by slumcat View Post
The footage is really blurry so its very hard to tell what kind of costume it is.

But yeah, it be the normal black leather suit that they had in other films. Atleast that is what Storm seems to have - just a black leather body suit.
I'm watching the footage in Quicktime. Frame by frame. He's wearing sleeveless

Old 08-13-2013, 10:33 PM   #654
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

They want to expose his big muscles!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars123 View Post
I love these ideas., this is what I want most... I'd be be happy for only 1/2 OT films....mainly to do cyclops justice!
Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it!

"Once you cage the beast, the beast gets angry" - X3
"Patience isn't my strongest suit" - X4
JOIN MY ADVOCACY ON www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018/
Old 08-14-2013, 01:49 PM   #655
slumcat
The Non-Judgmentalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by psylockolussus View Post
They want to expose his big muscles!
Haha. I think at this point, Jackman will simply refuse to be fully covered. In TW it seemed to me that if he was not shirtless in a scene he tried to be sleeveless at the least.

Old 08-14-2013, 04:13 PM   #656
righthooksrus86
Side-Kick

I don't know if it's just me but I remember the same thing happening a lot in the cartoon/comics...Wolverine's clothes were always getting shredded exposing his ridiculous muscles.

Old 08-14-2013, 08:08 PM   #657
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

Well he's always half-naked in the movies.

I wish the other male characters will get that treatment too.

Old 08-14-2013, 08:50 PM   #658
craigdbfan
El Psy Congroo
SHH! Global Moderator

They aren't as shredded as he is.

For every man there is a cause which he would proudly die for. Defend the right to have a place for which he can belong to...and every man will fight with his bare hands in desperation...and shed his blood to stem the flood to barricade invasion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arata 新 View Post
I don't like how USA portray Godzilla. Godzilla is a good man and kind man. Why can't Americans see this?
Monica Bellucci for Hippolyta in SvB
Old 08-14-2013, 09:08 PM   #659
EnDz0n3
Side-Kick

Instead of a helmet-less Captain America and Thor for the next Avengers, they should do shirtless Chris Evans and Chris Hemsworth throughout the movies.

Old 08-14-2013, 09:11 PM   #660
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

That would be hot!

Old 08-14-2013, 09:15 PM   #661
craigdbfan
El Psy Congroo
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnDz0n3 View Post
Instead of a helmet-less Captain America and Thor for the next Avengers, they should do shirtless Chris Evans and Chris Hemsworth throughout the movies.
Well Thors going shirtless as seen in the latest T:TDW trailer.

For every man there is a cause which he would proudly die for. Defend the right to have a place for which he can belong to...and every man will fight with his bare hands in desperation...and shed his blood to stem the flood to barricade invasion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arata 新 View Post
I don't like how USA portray Godzilla. Godzilla is a good man and kind man. Why can't Americans see this?
Monica Bellucci for Hippolyta in SvB
Old 08-14-2013, 09:16 PM   #662
danoyse
Snikt. Stab. Repeat.
SHH! Administrator

Why else do you think The Wolverine had such a fairly low budget? They saved a ton by not needing any shirts for Hugh.

Old 08-15-2013, 03:30 AM   #663
slumcat
The Non-Judgmentalist

You people certainly love your shirtless men.

300 must then be one of the all time favorite film of yours then?

Old 08-15-2013, 05:47 PM   #664
MrMaooz
Positively Shocking.

^Nope, they loved American Pie; The Naked Mile.

Old 08-16-2013, 05:19 AM   #665
narrows101
Side-Kick

Three stories of Hugh sightings from July, one has some slight filming info.

Quote:
With all the movies that shoot here, you’d think we Montrealers would be above gawking at famous people. But we’re not. Over the summer, the cast and crew from next year’s X-Men: Days of Future Past has been in town to film, which has meant sightings like Jennifer Lawrence hanging out at Café Olimpico with Win Butler and, as has become legendary, Hugh Jackman — the star of The Wolverine, which opens today — showing up seemingly everywhere. Here are the stories of three Montrealers who encountered Wolverine and lived to tell the tale.

My house is Hugh’s house

It was a Thursday morning like any other, except that some kind of Wizard of Oz tornado had dropped my apartment building on a street in ‘70s-era New York City. I’d been drawn to the window because it was unusually quiet outside, save for the occasional “And let’s go for the rehearsal” coming from a megaphoned voice downstairs.

Hugh at work. Photo by Jessica McGovern

I stuck my head out and looked down: vintage cars and hippie vans, people with huge, teased-out afros and embroideredbell-bottoms. A kid on one of those bikes with super-high handlebars, streamers and a Wonder Years haircut. All this would have been exciting enough, but suddenly I spotted him: that impressive Wolverine hair, the strong jaw, muscled arms and unmistakable confidence of the Most Important Actor on Set.

Hugh Jackman was downstairs.

My front door was now his front door, and for the next three hours, dressed in a paisley shirt and flared jeans, he exited, let the kid on the bike pass, crossed the road and got into a car. That was it. Maybe four seconds of screen time, but they were there all morning and most of the afternoon, the director shouting “Action!” or “Ready, please!” or “Background!” until it became kind of irritating. But there was Hugh, relaxed and chatting to crew and assistants. I obviously found an excuse to go to the supermarket.

No sign of him when I first left the building. But there he was when I returned — tall, dark and hairy. I couldn’t bring myself to do the fawning fan routine, so I smiled my best welcome-to-the-neighbourhood smile and passed him politely. Later, while I was sticking my head out the window, he glanced up and waved.

When the scene wrapped, Hugh ducked into an alcove and got changed. Yes, friends, he stripped down to his boxers. He took off his top and put on something more fitting for this decade. Then he got into a car and was gone.
—Jessica McGovern

Sweating with Hugh

I’m my most serious self when I’m in the middle of a workout. That’s why when Hugh Jackman asked if he could use the bench I was using, I gave him my dirtiest look and shrugged him off.

We were literally a foot away from each other as he did tricep dips on the bench I’d just been using. It was only then, about five minutes in, that the ohmygod-I-could-be-in thepresence-of-a-famous-person thoughts started rolling in. He really looked like Hugh Jackman. Like, a lot. Could it be him? He looked so normal — but just a little too muscular to be a regular dude at the gym.

Hugh gets even more ripped. Photo by Elysha Krupp

I caught his eye mid-set and raised my eyebrows.

“You are Hugh Jackman, aren’t you?”

“Yeah,” he said, laughing. “What’s your name?”

“Elysha,” I said, as he reached out his hand.

“What are you in town for?” I asked.

“We just started filming the next X-Men,” he told me. “Just got to town last night.”

A trainer and friend then came up to me to ask about my upcoming wedding.

“Oh, you’re getting married?” Hugh asked (we were on a first-name basis by that point).

“Yeah! That’s why I’m working out so hard,” I joked, racking my brain for something to keep the conversation going.

“That’s great,” he said. “Have a great time.”

We continued our tandem workouts with small talk in between sets until he was getting ready to leave.

“Bye, Elysha,” Hugh said. “I’m sure I’ll see you here again.”

Oh, and at some point I took this really creepy photo of him from behind. I didn’t want to be the annoying ogler who asks to have a photo taken with him. Instead, I was just the creep who took a photo of Hugh Jackman’s back.
—Elysha Krupp

At the movies with Hugh

My first Hugh Jackman sighting happened on a return trip from New York City. As is typical of LaGuardia Airport, nothing was on time. Flights were delayed for hours due to “wind,” and a huge mob of unhappy travellers had amassed in the small waiting area they call “gates,” fighting for seats and charging stations.

There I was, shooting death stares at the Air Canada attendant, when this very attractive man walked by me. I watched him walk to a seat far back in the waiting area, and I saw another man slowly walking behind him. Both were super jacked — I’m talking could-kick-anyone’s-ass jacked. I instantly realize it was Wolverine.

When they called us to board, he was the first to get up. He approached the ticket lady in his jeans and long-sleeved shirt. He seemed friendly and unassuming.

He was, of course, in first class, and by first class, I mean a separated section with the same crappy seats we were all sitting on. I walked by him, trying with all my strength not to casually but creepily touch his arm.

I could have stopped, introduced myself and told him what a huge fan I was of his work as Wolverine and his dancing at the Tony Awards. But that’s not how I roll! So I walked by him and tweeted about seeing him on the plane.

And then I saw him again. A friend and I had left work early one day to see Fast & Furious 6. We were basically the only two people in the theatre, with the exception of two others. We sat down in the middle, and the movie started to roll.

About two minutes in, a tall guy in a ball cap with jeans and a hoodie walked in. My friend was already so into the movie, he didn’t even notice a man sitting two seats down from us in an otherwise empty theatre.
Wolverine was at the movies with us.

When he laughed, I laughed. When he gasped at a completely unrealistic stunt, I gasped, too. I even got up to go to the bathroom and contemplated a creepy brush of his leg. I again refrained. I would sneak glances, just to see what he did all by himself in the movie. And he did what all of us do — sat back and enjoyed the show. I watched him eat his protein bar and drink his water.

With less than 20 minutes left in the film, he seemed to check his phone. Then he was gone.
—Vanessa Leebosh-Mitchell ■
http://cultmontreal.com/2013/07/mont...the-wolverine/

"It's not just that they don't make 'em like Hugh Jackman anymore - they never did."

"Hugh Jackman cruised in to a roaring crowd oozing more sex appeal then Prince Charming riding a horse called Charisma into the land of Suave."

"Hugh is not supposed to exist. You’re not supposed to be that macho, that tender and that athletic, and be able to sing." - Anne Hathaway
Old 08-16-2013, 06:24 AM   #666
danoyse
Snikt. Stab. Repeat.
SHH! Administrator

That's funny!

When I posted on FB that I got to go on stage with Hugh before The Wolverine screening, one of my friends responded, "Did you get to touch him?!"

Old 08-16-2013, 01:54 PM   #667
narrows101
Side-Kick

Check out this trailer for Hugh's new movie "Prisoners" out Sept. 20.

http://www.firstshowing.net/2013/chi...-hugh-jackman/

"It's not just that they don't make 'em like Hugh Jackman anymore - they never did."

"Hugh Jackman cruised in to a roaring crowd oozing more sex appeal then Prince Charming riding a horse called Charisma into the land of Suave."

"Hugh is not supposed to exist. You’re not supposed to be that macho, that tender and that athletic, and be able to sing." - Anne Hathaway
Old 08-16-2013, 02:55 PM   #668
narrows101
Side-Kick

Denial by Hugh of the recent four-movie-$100M rumor from EW - who were on the set....

Quote:
While The Wolverine is currently in theaters, rumors popped up online this week that star Hugh Jackman was being courted to sign a deal worth $100 million for four more movies featuring the clawed mutant.But EW caught up with Jackman on the Montreal set of next summer’s highly anticipated X-Men: Days of Future Past and the actor laughed off the reports.

“No it’s not true,” says Jackman. “I would never do that. I’ve never done that mainly because, for the fans and for me, each time I’ve gone around there’s been a really good reason to do it and I don’t know what that reason is from here. I’m in the middle of making this and I just promoted the other and I’m really happy with the way The Wolverine came out.”

X-Men: Days of Future Past is due in theaters May 23, 2014.
http://insidemovies.ew.com/2013/08/1...eal-exclusive/

Old 08-18-2013, 05:04 PM   #669
Tacit Ronin
Side-Kick

It looks like Jackman's hair is pretty much a bit shorter version of his X-2 hair. Good. That was probably his best look in all these film imo. In the Wolverine his hair was almost normal. In Origins it was too stylish.

The Centurions Live Action Film!
Old 08-18-2013, 05:44 PM   #670
slumcat
The Non-Judgmentalist

Anyone seen this badass fan poster? Looks awesome beyond words~!

Old 08-18-2013, 06:50 PM   #671
narrows101
Side-Kick

Wonder when the facial hair comes off?

Quote:
Hugh Jackman ‏@RealHughJackman 28m
This is how Wolverine feels near the end of the shoot. http://instagram.com/p/dLDCT2ChPe

Old 08-18-2013, 06:56 PM   #672
danoyse
Snikt. Stab. Repeat.
SHH! Administrator

Nice.

Old 08-18-2013, 07:10 PM   #673
righthooksrus86
Side-Kick

That must be a strong hammock being able to carry 230 lbs of muscle and adamantium.

Old 08-18-2013, 07:17 PM   #674
georgec
Not a hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by righthooksrus86 View Post
That must be a strong hammock being able to carry 230 lbs of muscle and adamantium.
The hammock is also made of adamantium.

A hero can be anyone. Even a man doing something as simple and reassuring as putting a coat
around a young boy's shoulders to let him know the world hadn't ended.
Old 08-18-2013, 07:26 PM   #675
Snikt
Side-Kick

He can finally have lasagna

Closed Thread