The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Superman > Man of Steel

Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2013, 06:48 AM   #751
Naite22
Side-Kick

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispatch Ninja View Post
Ha, I noticed that too. Also in the shot of superman flying up with such intensity holding lois, her clothes don't move at all

And i'm betting that it DIDN't either when they were actually filming it. Her hair does move, and it is indeed her in that shot. So I highly doubt that they cg'ed her cloths for no reason. In other words. It simply didn't move noticeably when filming it.

Old 05-18-2013, 06:51 AM   #752
Project862006
Banned User

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

you know he was kidding right lol

Old 05-18-2013, 06:53 AM   #753
Superherofan123
Side-Kick

I'm first in line at my local wal mart for the advances screening tickets. Not gonna lie...I feel pretty awesome right now! Lol!

Old 05-18-2013, 06:55 AM   #754
Naite22
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Project862006 View Post
you know he was kidding right lol
Nope... Why kidding? Where's the joke in that

Old 05-18-2013, 06:56 AM   #755
DarthSkywalker
We Are Hunter Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naite22 View Post
What's up with this Coldbert dizzing Man of Steel and Henry Cavill??? He's an idiot.
http://www.colbertnation.com/the-col...---iron-man-3-
Please tell me you are joking. Please.

Old 05-18-2013, 06:59 AM   #756
Naite22
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthSkywalker View Post
Please tell me you are joking. Please.
Seriously. I think i'm better off standing my ground on this one, and not take it back... Nope, I ain't joking. Don't know this dude. Why should I be joking? Isn't he openly and directly dizzing MOS and Henry? What am I missing?

Old 05-18-2013, 07:00 AM   #757
Superherofan123
Side-Kick

Colbert makes fun of literally everything.

Old 05-18-2013, 07:02 AM   #758
Project862006
Banned User

Quote:
Seriously. I think i'm better off standing my ground on this one, and not take it back... Nope, I ain't joking. Don't know this dude. Why should I be joking? Isn't he openly and directly dizzing MOS and Henry? What am I missing?
that right there is the problem colbert is a known joker and is filled with sarcasm in everything he does lol

Old 05-18-2013, 07:06 AM   #759
DKDetective
Commander RNVR

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Godfrey View Post
I was reading a Variety article on Jeff Robinov (interesting read if you care about the inner workings of the movie biz http://variety.com/2013/film/news/wi...ve-1200483194/ ) and inside it mentions that:

He recently held a “State of the Slate” presentation for about 500 employees at the studio’s Steven J. Ross Theater, boasting about all the upcoming releases and boldly proclaiming that “Man Of Steel” is going to be Warner Bros.’ biggest film ever.

I really hope that WB doesn't have too high expectations for MOS...

Anyway, I hope we get a new wave of fresh stuff next week. Character posters, I'm looking at you! And some new TV spots. And a Nokia trailer. And cookies.
He must really have some major confidence or market research numbers backing him up. Directors/officers of corporation have a duty not to make misrepresentations that could affect the price of stock. If he is just talking out of his ass and Man of Steel underperforms, he could get in a lot of trouble. He must have a good reason for saying that.

Old 05-18-2013, 07:13 AM   #760
Stoic
Ron Swanson Protege

Here at Walmart. New images in promo on the TV's not sure if anyone has posted yet. And yes there is a shot of Henry with a BIG smile on his face as he is flying. Whoah

Old 05-18-2013, 07:14 AM   #761
Kryptonian Warrior
The Dawn Is Upon Us
SHH! Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoic View Post
Here at Walmart. New images in promo on the TV's not sure if anyone has posted yet. And yes there is a shot of Henry with a BIG smile on his face as he is flying. Whoah
As in a new TV Spot or some new promotional material?

http://www.blu-ray.com/community/col...n.php?u=230251
Old 05-18-2013, 07:16 AM   #762
Dark Sentinel
Banned User

Robinov may simply mean MOS could have the biggest impact of any movie WB has released thus far. Which it very well could, especially if it's received well and has good word of mouth.

Old 05-18-2013, 07:18 AM   #763
Stoic
Ron Swanson Protege

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryptonian Warrior View Post
As in a new TV Spot or some new promotional material?
Looks like behind the scene interviews but this is a new promo.

Old 05-18-2013, 07:23 AM   #764
rks943
Side-Kick

Quote:
Uploading from my phone right now

Old 05-18-2013, 07:23 AM   #765
Kryptonian Warrior
The Dawn Is Upon Us
SHH! Moderator

Quote:
Looks like behind the scene interviews but this is a new promo.
Sweet! Hopefully it will be playing when I get to Wal Mart. I'm still at work and don't get off work till 8 AM.

Old 05-18-2013, 07:27 AM   #766
Stoic
Ron Swanson Protege

Well they don't start selling here for another 35 minutes but I'm in a college town and school is out. ie Ghost Town. Department manager gave me a stack of temp tattoos but said they wouldn't be putting out the display until about 2 weeks before the film launches.

Old 05-18-2013, 07:31 AM   #767
Glassjaw
In training

Quote:
Awesome

Old 05-18-2013, 07:33 AM   #768
rks943
Side-Kick

Wal-Mart Premiere Night Featurette. New Footage. No audio unfortunately
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Old 05-18-2013, 07:34 AM   #769
Stoic
Ron Swanson Protege

The employees are walking around in Man of Steel capes. Said that they will be auctioning them off for charity after the movie comes out. Kudos to them

Old 05-18-2013, 07:36 AM   #770
TheIrishAvenger
You are not special.

Quote:

"We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible, and we count these moments. Those moments when we dared to aim higher -- to break barriers, to reach for the stars. To make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that, and perhaps we've just forgotten. That we're still pioneers, that we've barely begun and that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us -- because our destiny lies above us."

INTERSTELLAR

Old 05-18-2013, 07:36 AM   #771
Glassjaw
In training

Quote:
Originally Posted by rks943 View Post
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Major props for doing that already dude, thanks.

Old 05-18-2013, 07:37 AM   #772
Kryptonian Warrior
The Dawn Is Upon Us
SHH! Moderator

Quote:
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Thanks for uploading, man! That looks insanely awesome! I LOVE the shot of Supes smiling as he is flying in his new suit.

Old 05-18-2013, 07:38 AM   #773
Glassjaw
In training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryptonian Warrior View Post
Thanks for uploading, man! That looks insanely awesome! I LOVE the shot of Supes smiling as he is flying in his new suit.
Yeah I'm guessing it's during his first flight, taking his coolest power for a proper spin

Old 05-18-2013, 07:39 AM   #774
G.Godfrey
Darkseid's Elite

Quote:
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
WOW!!!! Pure 100% AWESOMENESS!!! I hope Walmart uploads it now that this is online!! Someone should tweet this video to them to let them know!

Old 05-18-2013, 07:40 AM   #775
TheIrishAvenger
You are not special.

Wow, great new footage there rks943.

"We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible, and we count these moments. Those moments when we dared to aim higher -- to break barriers, to reach for the stars. To make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that, and perhaps we've just forgotten. That we're still pioneers, that we've barely begun and that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us -- because our destiny lies above us."

INTERSTELLAR

Closed Thread