The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Superman > Man of Steel

View Poll Results: Did you like the comic? Do you want more tie-ins?
Yes, I liked it, sure I'd like more 13 48.15%
No, I hated it, BURN IT WITH FIRE!! 2 7.41%
I haven't read it 11 40.74%
Yes, No one is enough 1 3.70%
Other (specify in comments) 0 0%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2013, 01:33 PM   #426
N7 Joseph Shepard
Human/Kryptonian Hybrid
 
N7 Joseph Shepard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Adrianne Palicki's heavenly bosom
Posts: 3,014
Default Re: Man Of Steel Tie-In Comic *GIRL OF STEEL CONFIRMED*

Quote:
Originally Posted by X Knight View Post
so I just read that art book excerpt again.

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:


so it says that the ship has been inactive for 18,000 years. and it says it's been trapped in arctic life for millennia.

so I guess that does mean Kara's at least 18,000 years old.


Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:


still going with your other theory about that only being the ships age, also if the book outright says that its been stuck for only a "millennia" then right there proves that Kara would not be 18,000 years old since a millennia is 1000 years, she is more than likely in suspended animation and again, time is probably synced with Krypton time since it is a Kryptonian ship, they do tell time differently. She is still Clark's cousin and Zor-El is still Jor-El's brother, I'd be really ticked off if thats proven otherwise.


__________________
Cavill/Heard - Believe In The Shield -Snyder
Affleck
- Batman -
Snyder
Alexander/Arterton- Wonder Woman - Taylor
Bomer - Green Lantern -
Bay
Pine - The Flash -
Del-Toro
Pearce - Lex Luthor
N7 Joseph Shepard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 01:45 PM   #427
X Knight
Saber Class
 
X Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 9,557
Default Re: Man Of Steel Tie-In Comic *GIRL OF STEEL CONFIRMED*

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephCAW View Post
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:


still going with your other theory about that only being the ships age, also if the book outright says that its been stuck for only a "millennia" then right there proves that Kara would not be 18,000 years old since a millennia is 1000 years, she is more than likely in suspended animation and again, time is probably synced with Krypton time since it is a Kryptonian ship, they do tell time differently. She is still Clark's cousin and Zor-El is still Jor-El's brother, I'd be really ticked off if thats proven otherwise.

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:


well, it didn't say "a" millennia. it just said millennia. also, it did say the ship's been inactive for 18,000 years. so that suggests it's been stuck in the ice for 18,000 years.

the thing about Kryptonian time being different is interesting. also, when you factor in long-distance space travel, warp speed, wormholes, etc., perhaps that can also account for a time difference.

And we don't know how long it took baby Kal-El's ship to reach Earth, or how much time passed since Krypton's destruction. based on space-travel time, it would seem only a couple of years to baby Kal, but it could have been thousands of years in "real" time.

also, we know nothing of the Kryptonian life-span. just like the technology is "ancient," perhaps Kryptonians are a long-lived race, especially due to all the genetic manipulation. so, maybe their lifespans are measured in the thousands of years.

so, even if Kara's at least 18,000 years old, in Kryptonian time/age, that would be equivalent to 18 years of age.

or, put another way, if she's been trapped in the dormant FOS in a suspended animation pod for 18,000 years, for her, that would be like being trapped for 18 years.

also, that could still mean, even though she could precede Kal-El by thousands of years, from our Earth-time perspective, that would make her an ancient ancestor. but from Kryptonian-time perspective, that could still be considered relatively normal and contemporary. so she still could be considered Kal-El's older cousin.

for all we know, Jor-El and Lara could be thousands of years old, even though they look like they're in their 40s/50s or whatever.


__________________
Straight Edge and Proud!!

Disney Lover and Proud!!
X Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 01:57 PM   #428
N7 Joseph Shepard
Human/Kryptonian Hybrid
 
N7 Joseph Shepard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Adrianne Palicki's heavenly bosom
Posts: 3,014
Default Re: Man Of Steel Tie-In Comic *GIRL OF STEEL CONFIRMED*

Quote:
Originally Posted by X Knight View Post
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:


well, it didn't say "a" millennia. it just said millennia. also, it did say the ship's been inactive for 18,000 years. so that suggests it's been stuck in the ice for 18,000 years.

the thing about Kryptonian time being different is interesting. also, when you factor in long-distance space travel, warp speed, wormholes, etc., perhaps that can also account for a time difference.

And we don't know how long it took baby Kal-El's ship to reach Earth, or how much time passed since Krypton's destruction. based on space-travel time, it would seem only a couple of years to baby Kal, but it could have been thousands of years in "real" time.

also, we know nothing of the Kryptonian life-span. just like the technology is "ancient," perhaps Kryptonians are a long-lived race, especially due to all the genetic manipulation. so, maybe their lifespans are measured in the thousands of years.

so, even if Kara's at least 18,000 years old, in Kryptonian time/age, that would be equivalent to 18 years of age.

or, put another way, if she's been trapped in the dormant FOS in a suspended animation pod for 18,000 years, for her, that would be like being trapped for 18 years.

also, that could still mean, even though she could precede Kal-El by thousands of years, from our Earth-time perspective, that would make her an ancient ancestor. but from Kryptonian-time perspective, that could still be considered relatively normal and contemporary. so she still could be considered Kal-El's older cousin.

for all we know, Jor-El and Lara could be thousands of years old, even though they look like they're in their 40s/50s or whatever.



Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:


Well, millennia plural is just "1000 years", adding in the "a" doesn't really change it lol, now if the book says "a few millennia"....thats a different story lol.

Also the ship looked pretty inactive when Kara awoke in the prequel comic, so who knows how long Dev-Em had been screwing around with it lol, both that time and its time crashed on Earth are probably factors in that 18,000 years.

The rest I agree with you completely , in Superman The Movie Jor-El said that Clark was in his teens but Jor-El had been dead for thousands of years (Earth time).....gah...who the heck knows lol, bottom line, on Krypton..

Jor-El and Zor-El are brothers,
Kara is Kal's cousin,
Kara left Krypton first, however we dont know exactly when she left, she might not even know she has a cousin.
Kal-El left right before Krypton goes boom
Kara probably landed first.....actually obviously she landed first lol
Kal, they said in the comics that his ship took short cuts so that might also factor into the movie.

my head hurts now, no more time travel and differential talk lol


__________________
Cavill/Heard - Believe In The Shield -Snyder
Affleck
- Batman -
Snyder
Alexander/Arterton- Wonder Woman - Taylor
Bomer - Green Lantern -
Bay
Pine - The Flash -
Del-Toro
Pearce - Lex Luthor
N7 Joseph Shepard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 04:19 PM   #429
X Knight
Saber Class
 
X Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 9,557
Default Re: Man Of Steel Tie-In Comic *GIRL OF STEEL CONFIRMED*

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephCAW View Post
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:


Well, millennia plural is just "1000 years", adding in the "a" doesn't really change it lol, now if the book says "a few millennia"....thats a different story lol.

Also the ship looked pretty inactive when Kara awoke in the prequel comic, so who knows how long Dev-Em had been screwing around with it lol, both that time and its time crashed on Earth are probably factors in that 18,000 years.

The rest I agree with you completely , in Superman The Movie Jor-El said that Clark was in his teens but Jor-El had been dead for thousands of years (Earth time).....gah...who the heck knows lol, bottom line, on Krypton..

Jor-El and Zor-El are brothers,
Kara is Kal's cousin,
Kara left Krypton first, however we dont know exactly when she left, she might not even know she has a cousin.
Kal-El left right before Krypton goes boom
Kara probably landed first.....actually obviously she landed first lol
Kal, they said in the comics that his ship took short cuts so that might also factor into the movie.

my head hurts now, no more time travel and differential talk lol

I guess we'll find out in a few weeks!!

and there's always the possibility that Kara's scout ship is NOT the FOS ship. We're assuming that based on the prequel comic. But, the FOS ship could be an entirely different, much older ship that crashed on Earth long before Kara's ship did. And the ancestor in the FOS ship could be another El ancestor ( to both Kara and Kal ), called Mon-El, maybe.

who knows..........

__________________
Straight Edge and Proud!!

Disney Lover and Proud!!
X Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 07:57 PM   #430
N7 Joseph Shepard
Human/Kryptonian Hybrid
 
N7 Joseph Shepard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Adrianne Palicki's heavenly bosom
Posts: 3,014
Default Re: Man Of Steel Tie-In Comic *GIRL OF STEEL CONFIRMED*

NNNNOooooo...Mon-El cannot be the ancestor , however on a serious note, the ancestor could have been Kem-L (only for this movie he'd be Kem-El lol) who really is one of Superman's ancestors

__________________
Cavill/Heard - Believe In The Shield -Snyder
Affleck
- Batman -
Snyder
Alexander/Arterton- Wonder Woman - Taylor
Bomer - Green Lantern -
Bay
Pine - The Flash -
Del-Toro
Pearce - Lex Luthor
N7 Joseph Shepard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 08:33 PM   #431
X Knight
Saber Class
 
X Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 9,557
Default Re: Man Of Steel Tie-In Comic *GIRL OF STEEL CONFIRMED*

well, regardless, it could be a different ancestor, not Kara.

__________________
Straight Edge and Proud!!

Disney Lover and Proud!!
X Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 08:40 PM   #432
fanboiii
disciple of truth
 
fanboiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 3,883
Default Re: Man Of Steel Tie-In Comic *GIRL OF STEEL CONFIRMED*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim-El View Post
How bout Traue for WW?
Would be weird to see her as another DC character and we haven't seen how she is as Faora. WW is too big of a role for her at this point.

__________________
DC Rises
fanboiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 08:45 PM   #433
Jim-El
"My Son"
 
Jim-El's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: The Fortress of Solitude
Posts: 818
Default Re: Man Of Steel Tie-In Comic *GIRL OF STEEL CONFIRMED*

The SG/WW was all tongue in cheek. She is a very unique actress though.

__________________
"The Kryptonian prophecy will be at last fulfilled. The son becomes the father, the father becomes the son. Farewell forever Kal-El. Remember me my son." - Jor-El/Marlon Brando/Superman II: The Richard Donner Cut
Jim-El is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 09:08 PM   #434
fanboiii
disciple of truth
 
fanboiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 3,883
Default Re: Man Of Steel Tie-In Comic *GIRL OF STEEL CONFIRMED*

Hah I see. Yeah, I'm looking forward to what she'll deliver. I'm curious what kind of range we'll see out of Faora.

__________________
DC Rises
fanboiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 07:36 PM   #435
N7 Joseph Shepard
Human/Kryptonian Hybrid
 
N7 Joseph Shepard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Adrianne Palicki's heavenly bosom
Posts: 3,014
Default Re: Man Of Steel Tie-In Comic *GIRL OF STEEL CONFIRMED*

just gonna post this here for the whole 18,000 year stuff....BOOYAH!!!

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

__________________
Cavill/Heard - Believe In The Shield -Snyder
Affleck
- Batman -
Snyder
Alexander/Arterton- Wonder Woman - Taylor
Bomer - Green Lantern -
Bay
Pine - The Flash -
Del-Toro
Pearce - Lex Luthor
N7 Joseph Shepard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 07:44 PM   #436
Steelman777
Banned User
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Cali
Posts: 7
Default Re: Man Of Steel Tie-In Comic *GIRL OF STEEL CONFIRMED*

There just has to be a woman version!?

Steelman777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 08:09 PM   #437
N7 Joseph Shepard
Human/Kryptonian Hybrid
 
N7 Joseph Shepard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Adrianne Palicki's heavenly bosom
Posts: 3,014
Default Re: Man Of Steel Tie-In Comic *GIRL OF STEEL CONFIRMED*

well why not, there's a female version of Zod, her name is Faora lol

__________________
Cavill/Heard - Believe In The Shield -Snyder
Affleck
- Batman -
Snyder
Alexander/Arterton- Wonder Woman - Taylor
Bomer - Green Lantern -
Bay
Pine - The Flash -
Del-Toro
Pearce - Lex Luthor
N7 Joseph Shepard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 03:53 AM   #438
CGHulk
Green Guy
 
CGHulk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 5,073
Default Re: Man Of Steel Tie-In Comic *GIRL OF STEEL CONFIRMED*

Here's where you can read the comic book.
http://screencrush.com/man-of-steel-prequel/

__________________
"Great spirits have always experienced violent opposition from mediocre minds." - Albert Einstein

"All that was great in the past, was ridiculed, condemned, combatted, suppressed." -Nikola Tesla

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” – Margaret Mead
CGHulk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 11:35 AM   #439
Rowsdower!
Jaguaring Lives
 
Rowsdower!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: An empty stadium
Posts: 15,799
Default Re: Man Of Steel Tie-In Comic *GIRL OF STEEL CONFIRMED*

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGHulk View Post
Here's where you can read the comic book.
http://screencrush.com/man-of-steel-prequel/
Thanks! That was a good read.

__________________
YOBOGOYA!!!!!!!
Rowsdower! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 12:17 PM   #440
fanboiii
disciple of truth
 
fanboiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 3,883
Default Re: Man Of Steel Tie-In Comic *GIRL OF STEEL CONFIRMED*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelman777 View Post
There just has to be a woman version!?
No, she's her own character since there are other Kryptonians. No one complains about all the Robins being just boy versions of Batman. Anyone who thinks they're just female versions is being mildly sexist. They have completely different character.

__________________
DC Rises
fanboiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 12:19 PM   #441
Rowsdower!
Jaguaring Lives
 
Rowsdower!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: An empty stadium
Posts: 15,799
Default Re: Man Of Steel Tie-In Comic *GIRL OF STEEL CONFIRMED*

Yeah. And Kara is a great character (when she's written well and not portrayed as Super-Britney). They wrote a pretty badass version of her in that prequel comic there.

__________________
YOBOGOYA!!!!!!!
Rowsdower! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 12:20 PM   #442
X Knight
Saber Class
 
X Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 9,557
Default Re: Man Of Steel Tie-In Comic *GIRL OF STEEL CONFIRMED*

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGHulk View Post
Here's where you can read the comic book.
http://screencrush.com/man-of-steel-prequel/
awesome!! thanks!!

__________________
Straight Edge and Proud!!

Disney Lover and Proud!!
X Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 12:25 PM   #443
X Knight
Saber Class
 
X Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 9,557
Default Re: Man Of Steel Tie-In Comic *GIRL OF STEEL CONFIRMED*

holy ****!!!

just started reading it, but did anyone else catch this??

not only is Dev-Em mentioned, but so is the name Nam-Ek!!!

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
and the art book has identified Nam-Ek as the huge, genetically altered warrior in Zod's insurgency!!!

so, Dev-Em AND Nam-Ek!!!


hmmmmm.......

__________________
Straight Edge and Proud!!

Disney Lover and Proud!!
X Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 12:27 PM   #444
SlamAdams
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,303
Default Re: Man Of Steel Tie-In Comic *GIRL OF STEEL CONFIRMED*

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephCAW View Post
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:


Well, millennia plural is just "1000 years", adding in the "a" doesn't really change it lol, now if the book says "a few millennia"....thats a different story lol.

Also the ship looked pretty inactive when Kara awoke in the prequel comic, so who knows how long Dev-Em had been screwing around with it lol, both that time and its time crashed on Earth are probably factors in that 18,000 years.

The rest I agree with you completely , in Superman The Movie Jor-El said that Clark was in his teens but Jor-El had been dead for thousands of years (Earth time).....gah...who the heck knows lol, bottom line, on Krypton..

Jor-El and Zor-El are brothers,
Kara is Kal's cousin,
Kara left Krypton first, however we dont know exactly when she left, she might not even know she has a cousin.
Kal-El left right before Krypton goes boom
Kara probably landed first.....actually obviously she landed first lol
Kal, they said in the comics that his ship took short cuts so that might also factor into the movie.

my head hurts now, no more time travel and differential talk lol

Isn't millenium 1000 years, with millenia being the plural meaning more than one 1000 year period?

__________________
Slam Adams at House of Geekery
SlamAdams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 01:01 PM   #445
X Knight
Saber Class
 
X Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 9,557
Default Re: Man Of Steel Tie-In Comic *GIRL OF STEEL CONFIRMED*

ok, just finished the comic.

I liked how Kara was portrayed as the leader/captain of the group.

but the thing about Dev-Em and Nam-Ek is intriguing. it says that the story was written by Goyer and Snyder.

so, I highly doubt it is mere coincidence that those 2 names just happen to be the names of 2 of Zod's insurgents.

that means either Dev-Em and Nam-Ek survived into Zod's time, or the 2 in Zod's group were named after famous ( or infamous ) ancestors.

__________________
Straight Edge and Proud!!

Disney Lover and Proud!!
X Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 02:29 PM   #446
X Knight
Saber Class
 
X Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 9,557
Default Re: Man Of Steel Tie-In Comic *GIRL OF STEEL CONFIRMED*

also, noticed something else. Kara is wearing her suit with the S symbol on it, yet the S shield isn't colored Red and Yellow.

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:


According to the art book, the Superman suit that Clark finds in the FOS is an environmental suit worn by an ancestor. We're assuming that ancestor was Kara.

However, in the prequel, Kara is wearing that suit herself when the ship crashes and the suit itself is NOT colored like Superman's suit.

Does that mean Kara had more than one environmental suit on board. One "plain" one that she wears inside the ship and another, more colorful one with a cape that she wears outside the ship?


__________________
Straight Edge and Proud!!

Disney Lover and Proud!!
X Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 04:46 PM   #447
Hoorayforeric
Newbie First Class
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 27
Default Re: Man Of Steel Tie-In Comic *GIRL OF STEEL CONFIRMED*

According to wikipedia: Dev-Em will make an appearance in the upcoming 2013 Man of Steel. He will be portrayed by Revard Dufresne [4]

Hoorayforeric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 04:54 PM   #448
John Locke
One is Dark One is Light
 
John Locke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 3,362
Default Re: Man Of Steel Tie-In Comic *GIRL OF STEEL CONFIRMED*

Quote:
Originally Posted by X Knight View Post
also, noticed something else. Kara is wearing her suit with the S symbol on it, yet the S shield isn't colored Red and Yellow.

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:


According to the art book, the Superman suit that Clark finds in the FOS is an environmental suit worn by an ancestor. We're assuming that ancestor was Kara.

However, in the prequel, Kara is wearing that suit herself when the ship crashes and the suit itself is NOT colored like Superman's suit.

Does that mean Kara had more than one environmental suit on board. One "plain" one that she wears inside the ship and another, more colorful one with a cape that she wears outside the ship?

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Or it was Zor-El's. She went there to see if she could create a Kryptonian Colony. Maybe it was to be worn by her "children' she created through the genetic thing.

__________________
Once, there was only dark. Ask me, the light's winning. -Rust Cohle

Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, we're all gonna die. Come watch TV. -Morty Smith
John Locke is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 09:48 PM   #449
N7 Joseph Shepard
Human/Kryptonian Hybrid
 
N7 Joseph Shepard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Adrianne Palicki's heavenly bosom
Posts: 3,014
Default Re: Man Of Steel Tie-In Comic *GIRL OF STEEL CONFIRMED*

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlamAdams View Post
Isn't millenium 1000 years, with millenia being the plural meaning more than one 1000 year period?
found this as the best way to describe it

Quote:
The word Millenium means ' a period of 1,000 years' so 346 AD to 1345 AD would be a 'millenium'. However if you mean the Millenia since the presumed birth of Christ then the first millenium was AD 1 - Ad 1000, the second AD 1001 to 2000 and the third started on January 1st 2001 to 31st December 3000. The 'Millenium Event' as it was called did NOT start on 1st January 2000 but 1st January 2001 as the last day of the old millenium was 31st December 2000. Remember a millenium is 1,000 years, including the last one with all the zeroes. Sadly most of the world celebrated a year too soon. Tell the girlfriend she's wrong, we're in the third.

so if I'm understanding that correctly, then you would be correct lol but only by 1 or 2 years, not 18......I think.....anyone want to take a shot at this lol

__________________
Cavill/Heard - Believe In The Shield -Snyder
Affleck
- Batman -
Snyder
Alexander/Arterton- Wonder Woman - Taylor
Bomer - Green Lantern -
Bay
Pine - The Flash -
Del-Toro
Pearce - Lex Luthor
N7 Joseph Shepard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 03:06 PM   #450
Uncanny1
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Ohio
Posts: 67
Default Re: Man Of Steel Tie-In Comic *GIRL OF STEEL CONFIRMED*

Is the ship in the movie, the same ship that is in the tie in comic? Do this mean that Kara(Supergirl) is on earth somewhere? Do this comic really go with the movie?

Uncanny1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:24 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.