The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Superman > Man of Steel

Old 05-22-2013, 01:42 AM   #1
4NutzinYoface
Side-Kick

Default Other villain BESIDES Zod & co.?

Not sure if this has been discussed elsewhere and if so lol gimme a break I can't find the tread plus I'm too lazy to keep looking.

I know there's been speculation about Luthor and whatnot but..in watching the newest trailer I took a screenshot (can't upload it for some reason from my iPhone ) of Superman shooting his lasers out of his eyes.

Pause it at that scene...you see the friggin' SIZE of that mitt grabbing Superman by the throat!? Looks rather large to be Zod or one of his troopers.

I know the toyline had a giant robot Superman fights that looks to have the Zod family crest insignia on his chest...could that be it?

Also that ship with the tentacles..could it be Brainiac? I imagine it'd be next to impossible to keep this kind of thing a secret with only a month or so to go...right?

What do you guys think?

4NutzinYoface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 01:50 AM   #2
DKDetective
"He'll be a god to them."

Default Re: Other villain BESIDES Zod & co.?

The ship with the tentacles is the Black Zero, a Kryptonian prison ship that Zod and company retrofitted according to Entertainment Weekly. Presumably, the ship was taken by force after Zod and the others as prisoners staged a riot/mutiny.

Old 05-22-2013, 02:04 AM   #3
4NutzinYoface
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKDetective View Post
The ship with the tentacles is the Black Zero, a Kryptonian prison ship that Zod and company retrofitted according to Entertainment Weekly. Presumably, the ship was taken by force after Zod and the others as prisoners staged a riot/mutiny.
That sounds pretty cool! "Black Zero"...awesome!

Hmmm...I wonder if it'd be at all possible to have Brainiac maybe part of a Kryptonian security system aboard that ship? Perhaps they slightly toy around with the idea and eventually it becomes self aware and autonomous in the sequel?

Either way I wasn't initially, but now, after all the pictures tv spots trailers and action figures lol I'm very happy with General Zod as the main villain. He seems like quite the foe to exchange blows with Kal-El!!!

4NutzinYoface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 08:47 AM   #4
N7 Joseph Shepard
Human/Kryptonian Hybrid

pretty sure the giant guy who grabs Superman by the throat....and then gets punched into a train for it lol.....that is probably one of Zod's robot army guys....unless Non is secretly in this movie lol

Snyder
Alexander/Arterton- Wonder Woman - Taylor
Bomer - Green Lantern -
Bay
Pine - The Flash -
Del-Toro
Pearce - Lex Luthor
N7 Joseph Shepard is offline   Reply With Quote