The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Spider-Man > The Amazing Spider-Man Sequels

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2013, 02:29 PM   #76
Gary Griffith
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 161
Default Re: Sinister Six in ASM3

Hi everyone. I was just wondering if someone could help me. I haven't read comics in a LONG time, but I remember the original issue with the Sinister 6 (Spidey Annual #1?) and I was trying to think of the lineup. I think it was Doc Ock, Electro, Kraven, the Vulture, the Sandman and Mysterio. Is that correct? I'd appreciate if someone could confirm this for me. It's driving me nuts! Thanks in advance

Gary Griffith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 06:01 PM   #77
Nicko-Ray
"On va voir."
 
Nicko-Ray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: LA, CA
Posts: 7,320
Default Re: Sinister Six in ASM3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Griffith View Post
Hi everyone. I was just wondering if someone could help me. I haven't read comics in a LONG time, but I remember the original issue with the Sinister 6 (Spidey Annual #1?) and I was trying to think of the lineup. I think it was Doc Ock, Electro, Kraven, the Vulture, the Sandman and Mysterio. Is that correct? I'd appreciate if someone could confirm this for me. It's driving me nuts! Thanks in advance
That's is correct sir. I have a poster print of the cover frames on my bedroom wall. Looking right at it, you are correct haha.

__________________
TWITTER : @nickoray



Nicko-Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 07:43 PM   #78
Gary Griffith
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 161
Default Re: Sinister Six in ASM3

Thanks Nicko Ray. I think - back in the day - I always thought that Green Goblin and the Lizard should have been included, but I guess that would have made it the Ominous 8! Lol. Seriously thanks, I haven't read those old Ditko/Lee Spideys in a long time. Brings back good memories.

Gary Griffith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 09:34 PM   #79
pr0xyt0xin
Shaper Savant
 
pr0xyt0xin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: United States
Posts: 5,093
Default Re: Sinister Six in ASM3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Griffith View Post
Thanks Nicko Ray. I think - back in the day - I always thought that Green Goblin and the Lizard should have been included, but I guess that would have made it the Ominous 8! Lol. Seriously thanks, I haven't read those old Ditko/Lee Spideys in a long time. Brings back good memories.
I liked their reasons for refusing though. Green Goblin is too cocky and Lizard is good at heart.

I hope that's the case with Webb's Sinister Six.

pr0xyt0xin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 04:28 PM   #80
OcStat
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arizona
Posts: 959
Default Re: Sinister Six in ASM3

I don't see it happening in Spider-Man 3, but it will happen.

I would definitely like to see Mysterio on the line-up. They could really do some interesting special effects and fight scenes with him.

OcStat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 09:19 PM   #81
Norrin Parker
Majestor of the Shi'ar
 
Norrin Parker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,115
Default Re: Sinister Six in ASM3

Mysterio has so much potential. They could get really bizarre with it and get away with it cause they're illusions

Norrin Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 09:32 PM   #82
Nicko-Ray
"On va voir."
 
Nicko-Ray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: LA, CA
Posts: 7,320
Default Re: Sinister Six in ASM3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicCap View Post
Mysterio has so much potential. They could get really bizarre with it and get away with it cause they're illusions
True this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Griffith View Post
Thanks Nicko Ray. I think - back in the day - I always thought that Green Goblin and the Lizard should have been included, but I guess that would have made it the Ominous 8! Lol. Seriously thanks, I haven't read those old Ditko/Lee Spideys in a long time. Brings back good memories.
No problem man :]
Glad I could contribute to your nostalgia. I know the feeling. Not like you do but you know.

__________________
TWITTER : @nickoray



Nicko-Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 03:47 PM   #83
Jake Hennessey
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 12
Default Re: Sinister Six in ASM3

hi guys, im new to this forum and just want to bring the news that ASM3 is due out June 10, 2016 and ASM4 out on May 4, 2018.it was announced today by Jeff Blake, The chairman of Sony.

Jake Hennessey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 04:15 PM   #84
Jake Hennessey
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 12
Default Re: Sinister Six in ASM3

i think we will have seen 3/4 members of the sinister 6 by the end of Asm2, i think these members will include:

Vulture
Rhino
Electro
Norman Osborn (only turns into GG in the 3rd movie)


Then the 3rd movie will introduce Venom, Eddie Brock and Doc Ock, with the main villian being GG(who kills gwen) and then the 4th movie is about sinister 6. I think the sinister 6 will include:

Green goblin
Vulture
Electro
Venom (Eddie,Harry or Flash)
Doc Ock
and Rhino


Last edited by Jake Hennessey; 06-17-2013 at 04:17 PM. Reason: A Mistake
Jake Hennessey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 04:22 PM   #85
Nicko-Ray
"On va voir."
 
Nicko-Ray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: LA, CA
Posts: 7,320
Default Re: Sinister Six in ASM3

^ Right. With this news I think it's safe to assume S6 in TASM4. Ohh boy.

__________________
TWITTER : @nickoray



Nicko-Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 05:08 PM   #86
GuestStar2004
Side-Kick
 
GuestStar2004's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 10,109
Default Re: Sinister Six in ASM3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicko-Ray View Post
^ Right. With this news I think it's safe to assume S6 in TASM4. Ohh boy.
That would be the best way to do it, space out these villains abit then it gives it a more woah factor when they return & team up

__________________
A Guest star on this Forum Since 2004

Last edited by GuestStar2004; 06-17-2013 at 05:18 PM.
GuestStar2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 05:42 PM   #87
Nicko-Ray
"On va voir."
 
Nicko-Ray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: LA, CA
Posts: 7,320
Default Re: Sinister Six in ASM3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuestStar2004 View Post
That would be the best way to do it, space out these villains abit then it gives it a more woah factor when they return & team up
Yeah. S6 in TASM3 would be too soon. I think TASM4 with S6 sounds soo perfect. And like you said, timing wise too. If S6 does go underway, I can't wait to see how they write back some villains, and what not.

__________________
TWITTER : @nickoray



Nicko-Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 07:35 PM   #88
DigificWriter
Side-Kick
 
DigificWriter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 3,876
Default Re: Sinister Six in ASM3

Sony might've tabled their concrete plans for a Venom franchise for the time being, but I still think it's only a matter of time before we get said franchise, and that, when we do, it'll share a universe with the TASM franchise, so I wouldn't expect Venom or any associated characters or concepts to show up in a TASM film.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by metaphysician View Post
"harm" is not the same thing as "stuff we don't like."
"Despair is for people who know beyond any doubt what the future is going to be. Nobody's in that position. So despair is not only a kind of sin - theologically - it's also a simple mistake, because nobody actually knows." - Dr. Patrick Curry
"There is no "supposed to be." It's an adaptation, a word that literally means change. Why bother making a new version if it doesn't offer a fresh approach?" - Christopher L. Bennett
DigificWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 07:57 PM   #89
Jake Hennessey
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 12
Default Re: Sinister Six in ASM3

Suppose, but i still really want to see Flash Thompson/Venom in the sinister 6 :P also, what do you guys think they will do with the lizard/Connors in future movies?

Jake Hennessey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 07:58 PM   #90
Nicko-Ray
"On va voir."
 
Nicko-Ray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: LA, CA
Posts: 7,320
Default Re: Sinister Six in ASM3

@Digific Man yeah. I think I'm one of the few people that doesn't wanna see Venom in this series. Way too soon and other villains I'd like for them to explore. Vulture, Morbius, Kraven, Mysterio (but he seems a bit unlikely).

If they do symbiote stuff, I could totally see them doing Carnage instead since I know they wanna twist things up from Raimis.

__________________
TWITTER : @nickoray



Nicko-Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 08:07 PM   #91
Jake Hennessey
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 12
Default Re: Sinister Six in ASM3

so do you reckon we'll get Doc Ock??

Jake Hennessey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 08:17 PM   #92
Norrin Parker
Majestor of the Shi'ar
 
Norrin Parker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,115
Default Re: Sinister Six in ASM3

We had better get Doc Ock the Sinister Six is kinda his thing. Also I'm a huge fan of Ock he's my favorite Spider-Man villain followed by Green Goblin and Mysterio.

Norrin Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 08:18 PM   #93
DigificWriter
Side-Kick
 
DigificWriter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 3,876
Default Re: Sinister Six in ASM3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake Hennessey View Post
so do you reckon we'll get Doc Ock??
More than likely, even though Alfred Molina's version of the character is going to be hard to surpass.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by metaphysician View Post
"harm" is not the same thing as "stuff we don't like."
"Despair is for people who know beyond any doubt what the future is going to be. Nobody's in that position. So despair is not only a kind of sin - theologically - it's also a simple mistake, because nobody actually knows." - Dr. Patrick Curry
"There is no "supposed to be." It's an adaptation, a word that literally means change. Why bother making a new version if it doesn't offer a fresh approach?" - Christopher L. Bennett
DigificWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 08:28 PM   #94
Jake Hennessey
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 12
Default Re: Sinister Six in ASM3

I want to see Doc ock from the spider-man tv show in a movie

Jake Hennessey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 08:46 PM   #95
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!
 
psylockolussus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: X-Mansion and the Baxter Building
Posts: 19,423
Default Re: Sinister Six in ASM3

Now that they announced a release date for the third/4th movie, I hope they will save the Sinister Six for the 5th or 6th movie.

__________________
X-MEN RI5E' MUTANT OF THE MONTH | JEAN GREY | PORTRAYED BY FAMKE JANNSEN
"All kind of things." - X1
"This is the only way" - X2
"Kill me before I kill someone else" - X3
"Where else would I be?" - X4
www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018
psylockolussus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 08:52 PM   #96
Norrin Parker
Majestor of the Shi'ar
 
Norrin Parker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,115
Default Re: Sinister Six in ASM3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake Hennessey View Post
I want to see Doc ock from the spider-man tv show in a movie
Oh man I hope you don't mean Ultimate Spider-Man Doc Ock. I hate his design and the fact that his real limbs don't work kinda defeats the purpose of call him Dr.Octopus. He needs 8 working limbs and that beautiful bowl cut.

Norrin Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 11:07 PM   #97
Nicko-Ray
"On va voir."
 
Nicko-Ray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: LA, CA
Posts: 7,320
Default Re: Sinister Six in ASM3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicCap View Post
We had better get Doc Ock the Sinister Six is kinda his thing. Also I'm a huge fan of Ock he's my favorite Spider-Man villain followed by Green Goblin and Mysterio.
Yeah I agree. Throughout all the comics I've read, he's lead it.
Although I'm pretty sure they're gonna change the design up. I mean I can't see four arms being such a design to drastically change but it's most likely it'll look different from Raimi's.

__________________
TWITTER : @nickoray



Nicko-Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 11:47 PM   #98
pr0xyt0xin
Shaper Savant
 
pr0xyt0xin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: United States
Posts: 5,093
Default Re: Sinister Six in ASM3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake Hennessey View Post
i think we will have seen 3/4 members of the sinister 6 by the end of Asm2, i think these members will include:

Vulture
Rhino
Electro
Norman Osborn (only turns into GG in the 3rd movie)


Then the 3rd movie will introduce Venom, Eddie Brock and Doc Ock, with the main villian being GG(who kills gwen) and then the 4th movie is about sinister 6. I think the sinister 6 will include:

Green goblin
Vulture
Electro
Venom (Eddie,Harry or Flash)
Doc Ock
and Rhino
That's such a weird Sinister Six... o.O

Doc Ock, Green Goblin and Venom on the same team?

pr0xyt0xin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 01:13 AM   #99
Gary Griffith
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 161
Heart Re: Sinister Six in ASM3

I'm an old time Spidey fan and I always thought a Kraven the Hunter story would be cool and different. I mean a guy who just wanted to hunt the ultimate target! The Vulture, Mysterio and The Shocker would also be cool. Morbeius also would be great. I'd love to see the Sinister 6, but I could also wait until they went thru some of Spidey's great rogues gallery, IMO the best villains including Batman (who's the only one close).

I'm not as familiar with Venom and Carnage, but so many Spidey fans love them I guess they're good ones.

I just want some great Spidey films. There's limitless potential

Gary Griffith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 07:04 AM   #100
Jake Hennessey
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 12
Default Re: Sinister Six in ASM3

Maybe not GG, he kinda deserves a whole film to himself, but maybe Doc Ock, venom and Lizard?


Last edited by Jake Hennessey; 06-18-2013 at 07:08 AM.
Jake Hennessey is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:04 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.