Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2013, 03:50 PM   #351
C. Lee
I'm not old...I'm ancient
SHH! Administrator

Default Re: Web shooter shop class - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elxiah View Post
i have never wanted to ban anyone before, not even exodere, but this is ridiculous. Either your exodere trolling us, or a 12 year old trying to act smart, cause there is no goddamn way there is a 17 year old thats this stupid. On behalf of the other members of this forums, who have already expressed that they want you banned, I am asking you to leave. If you do not comply, you will be banned.
The guy you are attacking is not Exodere.

You - Elxiah - have attacked him and been rude from his first post.

Only the mods and admins of the site (and you will know who they are because their names are in red) have the ability to ban people.

You are flying off the handle and being rude and disrespectful towards someone who did nothing to you....if you do not calm down, you will be the one in serious trouble.

Old 09-13-2013, 04:34 PM   #352
Wadaltmon
S.P.I.D.E.R.-Man

I, for one, would just like to work on the web shooter project. Plain and simple. However, I would like to interject that the bobcat89 has come onto the instant shooter forums on chatzy, and been very rude, condescending, and untruthful, and has directly attacked each of us. However, I know that in making the chatzy page, we did all agree that the mods here have no power to intervene, and we had to take the chance that people would be rude. That is all I have to say on the matter.

Does anyone have any questions for the Q & A video I have coming up? Also, word of advice... don't buy your web formula supplies on eBay. They probably won't deliver... try Amazon fulfilled orders instead.

Old 09-13-2013, 05:04 PM   #353
Wadaltmon
S.P.I.D.E.R.-Man

I have created a new Chatzy room. This will allow us to prevent any trolling or otherwise unnecessary content. You will have to make a chatzy account in order to join the room. I hope this will prevent such troubles in the future.

chatzy.com/77444938461877

Old 09-13-2013, 07:58 PM   #354
Elxiah
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Lee View Post
The guy you are attacking is not Exodere.

You - Elxiah - have attacked him and been rude from his first post.

Only the mods and admins of the site (and you will know who they are because their names are in red) have the ability to ban people.

You are flying off the handle and being rude and disrespectful towards someone who did nothing to you....if you do not calm down, you will be the one in serious trouble.
Like wadaltmon said, it wasn't us who was being rude. I attempted to be nice, but he insulted us on the chat forums and made fun of how long we've been working on this, talking of how we spent 5 years and we're still behind. he also used vulgar profanity. I thought that wadaltmon had the ability to ban people from this thread, and he voiced to me that he wanted this. im sorry about my mistake. Still, ill try to keep a cooler head next time. not that im sorry to bobcat, but im sorry that i broke forum rules. Thanks for checking me.

Old 09-13-2013, 08:01 PM   #355
Wadaltmon
S.P.I.D.E.R.-Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elxiah View Post
I thought that wadaltmon had the ability to ban people from this thread, and he voiced to me that he wanted this.
I meant ban from chatzy.

Old 09-13-2013, 08:10 PM   #356
Elxiah
Side-Kick

that makes much more sense now...

Old 09-14-2013, 06:21 AM   #357
spider,man
Side-Kick

Can i add that he called our project, progress, websites, worthless and that he could do so much better

Old 09-14-2013, 08:39 AM   #358
S.P.I.D.E.R
Side-Kick

Hey guys, I'm new here.
But before you ban me, I would just like to point out that I am Exodere's brother, and we share the same PC. So please don't ban me for trolling. Thanks.

Old 09-14-2013, 11:03 AM   #359
Elxiah
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.P.I.D.E.R View Post
Hey guys, I'm new here.
But before you ban me, I would just like to point out that I am Exodere's brother, and we share the same PC. So please don't ban me for trolling. Thanks.
Oh dear. Now i really look like a jerk. Im sorry if thats the way it seems we act, we're not like that. Only people with red names have the ability to ban people on here. And while we do have the power to ban people on the ICR, we wouldn't do that just because your exodere's brother. Welcome aboard! Feel free to ask about anything you have trouble understanding, and share your ideas!

Old 09-14-2013, 11:18 AM   #360
S.P.I.D.E.R
Side-Kick

I know, it's just that Exodere was banned for owning multiple accounts and I just wanted tl make sure the mod knew it was a different person.

Old 09-14-2013, 03:53 PM   #361
Wadaltmon
S.P.I.D.E.R.-Man

Welcome S.P.I.D.E.R. Please go to the new chatroom: http://www.chatzy.com/77444938461877

Also, I think I will ask again... anyone have questions for the upcoming Q & A video?

Old 09-15-2013, 08:42 PM   #362
Wadaltmon
S.P.I.D.E.R.-Man

Elxiah has left the project for an extended period of time due to personal reasons.

Old 09-18-2013, 02:22 AM   #363
S.P.I.D.E.R
Side-Kick

Does anyone have any ideas for a web formula?

@wadaltmon, I remember you posting a formula on the chatzy room, could you remind me of what it was? I am not a troll by the way.

Old 09-18-2013, 06:30 PM   #364
Wadaltmon
S.P.I.D.E.R.-Man

Yes you are! You're trolling us right now! MODS!!!
Lol, I'm kidding. Welcome again. And I think the formula is detailed either in the formula or new ideas section of realwebtech.webs.com.

Old 09-19-2013, 02:22 AM   #365
S.P.I.D.E.R
Side-Kick

Ok thanks. I'll take a look. I have a few questions:

1) When is White_widow comming back?
2) Would it be possible to use the adhesive found in duct tape for the fluid?
3) What valve do you recommend and how would I connect it?

Old 09-19-2013, 09:42 AM   #366
spider,man
Side-Kick

Yeah i m curious. What valves are you guys using to keep the air inside.

Old 09-19-2013, 09:19 PM   #367
bobcat89
Side-Kick

For the new kids seeing this post don't follow in their footstep their they are leading into nothing with their formulas or shooters make your own designs and web don't follow the creator

Old 09-19-2013, 11:29 PM   #368
Wadaltmon
S.P.I.D.E.R.-Man

Thus we have proved bb on chatzy is bobcat. Also, seeing as I'm the only one in this chatroom who has a shooter that can shoot 20 feet, and has reasonable formula configurations, AND can prove all this, would it not be wise for them to follow in my footsteps?

Old 09-19-2013, 11:33 PM   #369
Wadaltmon
S.P.I.D.E.R.-Man

Quote:
Ok thanks. I'll take a look. I have a few questions:

1) When is White_widow comming back?
2) Would it be possible to use the adhesive found in duct tape for the fluid?
3) What valve do you recommend and how would I connect it?
White widow... I doubt he will come back, honestly. But if he were to, it would be mid August next year.
I don't know what adhesive duct tape uses, but if you found a solvent for it, then you could use it.
Personally, I'd recommend a solenoid valve or tilt/helium valve. There are undoubtedly Youtube tutorials for both.

Old 09-20-2013, 12:10 AM   #370
bobcat89
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wadaltmon View Post
Thus we have proved bb on chatzy is bobcat. Also, seeing as I'm the only one in this chatroom who has a shooter that can shoot 20 feet, and has reasonable formula configurations, AND can prove all this, would it not be wise for them to follow in my footsteps?
Duh idiot your poison sprayer can shoot 20ft I doubt that and and that's easy to make its premade pressurizer and that's white widows formula which he shared and I seen your bids none of them show anything you say to be true with you toothpaste formula and no it is not wise for them to follow your footsteps.

Old 09-20-2013, 02:31 AM   #371
spider,man
Side-Kick

C.Lee, ^this is what we have been dealing with on chatzy. I know that you can t do anything about what happens on that page but now i hope you see why all of us got angry at bobcat. Please do something about it now that he has insulted us on this page...

Old 09-20-2013, 09:53 AM   #372
S.P.I.D.E.R
Side-Kick

What role does c02 play in the web shooter?
And what role does salt and vinegar play in the formula?

Old 09-20-2013, 10:16 AM   #373
Wadaltmon
S.P.I.D.E.R.-Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobcat89 View Post
Duh idiot your poison sprayer can shoot 20ft I doubt that and and that's easy to make its premade pressurizer and that's white widows formula which he shared and I seen your bids none of them show anything you say to be true with you toothpaste formula and no it is not wise for them to follow your footsteps.
If you had watched my "bids" then you would have seen a video of it being proven to shoot 20 feet. Also, of course the "pressurizer" is premade. The point of the project is to be able to make it with resources we can get readily. Also, I made my own formula, which I have a video of (not on YouTube though). However, you are another human being, and are entitled to your opinion. I would like you to stop insulting me, my shooter, and all the other people here and on Chatzy.

Old 09-20-2013, 10:19 AM   #374
Wadaltmon
S.P.I.D.E.R.-Man

Quote:
What role does c02 play in the web shooter?
And what role does salt and vinegar play in the formula?
CO2 is sometimes used as a propellant, the pressurized gas which , when opened, propels the formula out .
Salt and vinegar are used to speed up the reaction of certain adhesives with the air.

Old 09-20-2013, 12:41 PM   #375
spider,man
Side-Kick

Is cynocrylate one of them?

Closed Thread