The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles > Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

View Poll Results:
0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2013, 08:34 PM   #1
Thread Manager
SHH! Moderator

Default Re: New Live Action Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie In The Works? - Part 3

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Old 06-06-2013, 08:34 PM   #2
Thread Manager
SHH! Moderator

Default Re: New Live Action Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie In The Works? - Part 2

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Old 06-06-2013, 08:34 PM   #3
Majik1387
Casting Extraordinaire ;D

Default Re: New Live Action Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie In The Works? - Part 3

It could be worse
She could be
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

:o

Old 06-06-2013, 08:38 PM   #4
NinjaTurtleFan
Turtle Power!

Default Re: New Live Action Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie In The Works? - Part 4

Is this REALLY the new Foot Clan? Because I'd be more okay if they were lackeys of The Rat King or Baxter Stockman (if that is who William Fichtner is) than Foot Soldiers.

Old 06-06-2013, 10:48 PM   #5
Quasimod0
Bell-Ringer

Default Re: New Live Action Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie In The Works? - Part 4

They look nothing like the foot

Saving Mr. Banks- 9/10, Jack Ryan- 7/10, The Lego Movie- 9/10, Non-Stop- 8/10, Captain America: The Winter Soldier- 10/10, The Amazing Spider-Man 2-8/10, Godzilla- 7/10, Days of Future Past- 8/10, Edge of Tomorrow- 8.5/10, Transformers 4- 7.5/10, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes- 10/10, Guardians of the Galaxy- 9/10, Maze Runner- 8/10
Old 06-07-2013, 02:43 AM   #6
GREEN =w= DAY
Side-Kick

if they ended up being lackeys of Baxter or Kraang then i would be okay with it. but i will be very disappointed and upset if they are indeed the Foot Clan.

Old 06-07-2013, 02:45 AM   #7
I'm Old Greg
do you love me?

Theyre the Foot. They were called that in NYC while they were filming.

Old 06-07-2013, 07:44 AM   #8
terry78
Heads up, heathen monkeys

Bay just has to get his military dudes in there in every flick. I enjoy the pull he has regarding the movie so I know the turtles will look good, but he needs to chill with some of that ****.

Old 06-07-2013, 07:47 AM   #9
Nathan

I still don't understand why he isn't in charge of the G.I. Joe Movies. They are a perfect match.

Old 06-07-2013, 08:00 AM   #10
CinematicESP
Side-Kick

If they must tinker with the Shredder, I would even take Karai as a female Shredder over Schrader. Then if Splinter ends up being Hamato Yoshi's pet rat, it would be the "offspring" of the original Yoshi/Shredder rivalry battling it out, which could make for an interesting conflict.

Old 06-07-2013, 08:23 AM   #11
TheFirstAvenger
Marvel/Dc fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majik1387 View Post
It could be worse
She could be
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

Oh God No! That would be the worst!

Old 06-07-2013, 08:24 AM   #12
Lencho01
Shazoogle! Shazoogle!

Thought these were pretty cool...

http://www.slashfilm.com/cool-stuff-...rt-collection/

I was at some diplomatic party once. Got to talking to this princess who told me that when it came to Superman, I was missing the point. She told me, "His real strength lay in his generous spirit and sense of what's fair." - King Faraday

"
Hes much more of a working class superhero, which is why we ended the whole book with the image of a laboring Superman. Hes Everyman operating on a scifi Paul Bunyan scale." - Grant Morrison

"Self Portrait" By Batman
Old 06-07-2013, 08:32 AM   #13
Lencho01
Shazoogle! Shazoogle!

And here's Donnie's trailer for the new video game...

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

I was at some diplomatic party once. Got to talking to this princess who told me that when it came to Superman, I was missing the point. She told me, "His real strength lay in his generous spirit and sense of what's fair." - King Faraday

"
Hes much more of a working class superhero, which is why we ended the whole book with the image of a laboring Superman. Hes Everyman operating on a scifi Paul Bunyan scale." - Grant Morrison

"Self Portrait" By Batman
Old 06-07-2013, 09:19 AM   #14
NinjaTurtleFan
Turtle Power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Old Greg View Post
Theyre the Foot. They were called that in NYC while they were filming.
That's pathetic.

Another swing and a miss for this flm.

Old 06-07-2013, 11:09 AM   #15
Marvin
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaTurtleFan View Post
That's pathetic.

Another swing and a miss for this flm.
Yea, sure to not only bomb, but the critical quality of the thing really depended on said fact.

Pathetic doesn't being to describe it.

In other news meets qualms
Bay has already demanded the turtles be aliens, but I'm sure he's probably made them all military privates(first class) too.

Old 06-07-2013, 10:04 PM   #16
Pondslider
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinematicESP
I could see him being an apparently human villain at first (to give Fichtner something to do as himself for a while), ordering henchmen around and such, then he turns out to be Krang inside a cyborg body. That could be a cool reveal.
That would be pretty great if Fichtner plays the CEO of TCRI who forms an alliance with the Foot and is later revealed to be an Utrom or even Krang.

Old 06-08-2013, 03:12 PM   #17
jdogg willie
Side-Kick

Wasn't Professor Perry going to be an Utrom at the end of TMNT: II? Also, I tried to watch an episode of 'The Next Mutation' this morning on The Hub, I couldn't get past 5 minutes of it

Last edited by jdogg willie; 06-08-2013 at 03:15 PM.
Old 06-08-2013, 03:39 PM   #18
ShredderX
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdogg willie View Post
Wasn't Professor Perry going to be an Utrom at the end of TMNT: II? Also, I tried to watch an episode of 'The Next Mutation' this morning on The Hub, I couldn't get past 5 minutes of it
Yeah he was, but the producers were afraid that the audience would mistake him for Krang. And Next Mutation is almost as bad as Power Rangers ( I guess they thats why they did that crappy crossover)

Old 06-08-2013, 04:43 PM   #19
DrDoom
Dictator

At least we got the super-hot turtle Venus

Her name didnt even fit the pattern of the other turtles!!!

"Please, no human can hold such power"

"You're WRONG!"....."ONE can"
Old 06-09-2013, 07:24 AM   #20
the_ultimate_evil
CURSE YOU GIN MONKEY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDoom View Post
At least we got the super-hot turtle Venus

Her name didnt even fit the pattern of the other turtles!!!
maybe because there wasnt any famous female renaissance painters so they went with a famous female based art piece

its a loose connection but the art based theme is still there

And so I walk, into the searing light which banishes all darkness, surrendering my face and form to atoms of dust, seeking the true darkness of peace,the cool shadows of eternity and the unknown fate of nothingness
To view my site tumblr dev art twitter
Old 06-09-2013, 08:26 AM   #21
terry78
Heads up, heathen monkeys

I need some kind of CG tease of the turtles to ease my concern for this picture.

Old 06-09-2013, 12:19 PM   #22
DrDoom
Dictator

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ultimate_evil View Post
maybe because there wasnt any famous female renaissance painters so they went with a famous female based art piece

its a loose connection but the art based theme is still there
coulda called her H. G. Wells close eough and it's female

Old 06-09-2013, 12:29 PM   #23
the_ultimate_evil
CURSE YOU GIN MONKEY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDoom View Post
coulda called her H. G. Wells close eough and it's female

And so I walk, into the searing light which banishes all darkness, surrendering my face and form to atoms of dust, seeking the true darkness of peace,the cool shadows of eternity and the unknown fate of nothingness
Old 06-09-2013, 12:31 PM   #24
DrDoom
Dictator

Old 06-09-2013, 12:43 PM   #25
the_ultimate_evil
CURSE YOU GIN MONKEY.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Closed Thread